Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorite POF forum posters?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tangofish
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Favorite POF forum posters?Page 7 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Haha, I just pictured a vagina pencil sharpining a guys d!ck to a nub... you have to add the sound effects for full humor... Yeah, I'm weird...
 gtomustang
Msg: 152
Favorite POF forum posters?
Posted: 7/31/2015 7:17:10 AM
well, just think of the rumors about the old Saigon bargirls who were NVA sympathizers, and what they allegedly did with toilet paper tubes and razors...makes an STD look better by comparison.
 Moderate_Recall
Msg: 153
Posted: 7/31/2015 7:27:17 AM
< eye roll >

C'mon guys, can you please stick to the topic?

Some may be quaking in their boots with all this Lorena Bobbit style talk...
 clooneystutor
Msg: 154
Posted: 7/31/2015 7:34:04 AM
Ahh...the Bobbits

A penis gets severed and both are found innocent.

Not fair!
 Moderate_Recall
Msg: 155
Posted: 7/31/2015 7:58:08 AM
Favorite POF Forum posters

cooldog65
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2015 8:17:34 AM
^^^^^ NOT one of my favorite posters. On topic enough?
 BLonde^J^AngeL
Msg: 157
Posted: 7/31/2015 8:41:02 AM
Who do you remember from Back in the Day?

Shellsmack, EastSideEddie, Claypot, SonnyBono, CelticMist, Rossal...

Even when people disagreed, they were kind & honest & open.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 158
Favorite ways to ruin your pee pee ?
Posted: 7/31/2015 8:47:51 AM

just think of the rumors about the old Saigon bargirls who were NVA sympathizers, and what they allegedly did with toilet paper tubes and razors

OUCH !

Sounds like a hand job gone horribly wrong
 StarClassic
Msg: 159
Posted: 7/31/2015 8:49:42 AM

Haha, I just pictured a vagina pencil sharpining a guys d!ck to a nub... you have to add the sound effects for full humor... Yeah, I'm weird...

I have a comparably twisted sense of humor.
My late fiancé had been raped by her husband, hence the reason for divorce. I had an image run through my mind of him hoppin' and scootin' with a trap on his dong.
BWAHAAhahahahahahahaha
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 160
Posted: 7/31/2015 10:37:46 AM

Favorite POF Forum posters

Isn't that cute!

That graphic was posted elsewhere yesterday. (Yes, by me) Later someone else discovered and posted the code for it within the same thread. I find it interesting that since Moderate returned as Moderate he started using quote boxes correctly. Now today, after someone found and posted the code for what was previously considered a Moderator Only graphic and used by those moderators to scold/threaten posters he has used it as his first emoticon or graphic posting ever.

Oh well, I just found it interesting that he chose to use what was once off limits to non-moderators. I'll believe in his POF powers when he posts that within a yellow box. Better yet, posts a yellow box within someone else's post.

Now, back to the show! Aghm, I mean Back to on topic! (I don't want him putting one of those threatening graphics under this post too.)
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2015 10:44:40 AM

I remember when a dude in the army said he would just go around raping women till the world ended. And I was thinking... No, I'd shoot you in neck...

Vector, not to make light of his comment, but did he look like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPY5P0TaC4k

This is how I always imagined anarchy.
 sun___flower
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2015 1:11:03 PM

There's a lot more bad guys out there than you think. Good people are good people regardless ......the rest are good because they have to be. :/

+1
CrookCatcher, have you read any of Joseph Wambaugh's novels?
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 163
Posted: 7/31/2015 1:31:50 PM

have you read any of Joseph Wambaugh's novels?

No I haven't, but I looked him up and may very well pick up a book or two. Any that you recommend?
 Moderate_Recall
Msg: 164
Posted: 7/31/2015 1:38:20 PM

No I haven't, but I looked him up and may very well pick up a book or two. Any that you recommend?

All of them. Start with "The New Centurions" and "The Blue Knight", and go in order of published date to see his style evolve. There were several movies made, not the greatest but passable. Original "Blue Knight" movie with George Kennedy had enough cop humor.

Met him, he lived nearby for a while. Nice guy.
 LegendofPOF
Msg: 165
Posted: 7/31/2015 1:40:44 PM
I haven't made anyone's list yet??
 dragonbytes
Msg: 166
Posted: 7/31/2015 1:50:21 PM
A few of the past posters that stuck in my mind.

Vampire, the hucking stroid user that only sought out young women, he was a trip, Fleuron, though she is here under a different alias, Gwendolyn, glad she found someone and surprised she could stay off the forum.

I liked to hear about Capn_America's experiences.

And whatever happened to Valenciacityx? He was getting married to an Ukrainian lady and moving to Kiev, Ukraine. Now I read "Demoralised Ukraine troops start to lose faith in Kiev", so I wonder how his move into a conflict zone worked out? When their conflict with Russia started, I thought about being an American living in the Ukraine.
 StarClassic
Msg: 167
Posted: 7/31/2015 1:58:14 PM

have you read any of Joseph Wambaugh's novels?

I've only read two. "Golden Orange' and "The Choir Boys".

Going along with your title change,
Imagine the scene. A cop nearly waist deep in a park pond with a duck clamped onto his pecker.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 168
Posted: 7/31/2015 2:17:24 PM
Already mentioned...... The New Centurions & The Choir Boys.......

ETA: Don't watch/rewatch the Movie The New Centurions, before reading the Book.....
 gtomustang
Msg: 169
changing this b/c moderate loves it so much
Posted: 7/31/2015 2:22:27 PM
I thought the winner of the "best way to ruin a hot dog" was Dragon's photo?

topic photo was funny as hell. Likely not by intention, though.

Just don't post how its done, b/c then i'll do it all the time.

there's just something about poking those who take things too seriously....
 sun___flower
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2015 2:23:00 PM

Any that you recommend?

I would start with 'The Choirboys,' published in 1975.

@StarClassic: Haha! I saw your mention of 'The Golden Orange' in your profile awhile back.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 171
Posted: 7/31/2015 3:07:47 PM

Crook - for being a gentleman, also handsome (along with gorilla, I forgot to put that)

Thank you for the compliment Vicki,
very nice of you to say. :)
 dragonbytes
Msg: 172
changing this b/c moderate loves it so much
Posted: 7/31/2015 3:57:42 PM

I thought the winner of the "best way to ruin a hot dog" was Dragon's photo?

I just got the whole crocodile dundee thing turned around the wrong way.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2015 5:38:56 PM
Bebedeleau:

Oh hey, thanks. For the mention.

3ffervescent...yea, what's up with her? We PMed a good bit, then she told me she was having some trouble. Been a long time since. I send her a holler now and then, but get nothing. I hope she's alright.

- - - - -

Any list of my favorite posters includes (not only) those who no one has mentioned at all. And they don't need me to mention them, we know who each other are. All those outside of the self-proclaimed circles of mutual admiration and vindication.

- - - - -

I still don't know what was up with the forums addy. I never noticed there was a problem. One of you sent me the "new addy" a while back (thanks), but I never knew there was an issue, and the new addy looks the same as it's always been. No different. So...um...?

- - - - -

A world without police...hhmm. I'd say that what would be a good thing about that is that I'd be able to defend myself and deliver justice without getting into trouble for it...many problems exist because some people can't do what they need to do without getting in trouble themselves. However...I also understand that the problem with that is that many who are the "bad guys" in a given situation think that they're actually the "good guys". The problem with a world without police is sometimes how to decide who is really wrong, and people feeling too free to feel self-righteous and indignant and going overboard in defending themselves and delivering their justice. It might be no better with police in some respects...but, oh well, that's why there have been tons of books written on dilemmas such as this. No perfect simple solution. So far unsolvable.
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 174
Posted: 8/1/2015 1:53:26 AM

3ffervescent...yea, what's up with her? We PMed a good bit, then she told me she was having some trouble. Been a long time since. I send her a holler now and then, but get nothing. I hope she's alright.

About a year ago, she and I had messaged back and forth on Facebook, but she suddenly stopped replying. I haven't seen her post anything on there since then, either. She used to crack me up with her Aussie expressions I had never heard before.

I just remembered some others that were pretty cool, too. OldHag and ScifiChicky. They were both pretty hot, too, I might add.
 Seki1949
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2015 2:07:58 AM

Any that you recommend?

The Onion Field (Not a novel, but his best work)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorite POF forum posters?