Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > "Meet Me" - do the numbers tell the story for you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Meet Me - do the numbers tell the story for you?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Meet me should just morph into a wink...no one has the faintest idea about meet me, pretty much a wasted feature.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Meet Me - do the numbers tell the story for you?
Posted: 7/30/2015 3:28:52 PM
I've looked at that. Too many want to meet but never looked at my profile. It's just a gadget to make people more interactive.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/31/2015 5:34:54 AM
From what I gather, looking at a profile through "Meet Me" menu does NOT count as 'viewing' a profile. At least in the past the 'Profiles I've viewed' list doesn't show people from 'Meet me' unless I clicked on them through a search or a different choice like 'Nearby' choices - but I thought the last upgrade (at least for the mobile version) fixed that.
 SLAFFA
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/31/2015 6:53:08 AM
MOST Forum ladies surf cloaked. At least they did a few years back. Not sure if Free members can still do that or if Forum behavior is in any way indicative of Lady Fish in general. It's possible that some view profiles while cloaked before answering yes/no/maybe?
 runningout
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 8/3/2015 6:32:16 AM

looking at a profile through "Meet Me" menu does NOT count as 'viewing' a profile

That would probably make sense as viewing the "Who wants to meet me" is a paid feature. Otherwise, you could see it in your viewed me area.
 spot4username
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/3/2015 7:36:20 AM
Every so often (maybe twice a week) I will go through fifty or so guys before I grow annoyed and move onto something else. I have never clicked Yes or Maybe so by design I have no mutual matches.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > "Meet Me" - do the numbers tell the story for you?