Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kick_Start_My_Heart
Msg: 26
Profile ReviewPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Thanks Ouija....I cropped the blurred picture (not sure if that's any better) and made it my main profile picture (didn't realize sunglasses were against the rules although it's clearly stated). I'll have to rethink my wording/get more creative and use less "I" in my profile. As far as my profession, I think I will just put professional (here I go being a sheep again..I see many others have stated that as their careers). It's not misleading, I work in the field I received in my degree in (its a real degree from an accredited college...omg now I'm starting to question everything I write since I'm being told many people lie)! I can't worry about everything, if they want to know about my career then they will have to meet me and earn my trust.

As far as my music interests, pig is right...I'm definitely a Motley girl! The reason I don't put specific bands is due to stereotypes. I think it would hinder more than help in my case. I can see where it might be confusing as to what I'm looking for. I've been researching what men in my age category are looking for and most of what I'm reading is that they shy away from dating because they think women want to rush into things, move in, get married next week. That's not what I'm looking for! I want to date someone with the potential of a solid future together, but that takes time. So I thought I should throw in the part about understanding we all need personal space, etc. I was hoping it would show I'm realistic. Any suggestions as to how I should reword it? Or should I ditch it altogether? Hell I was married so long I don't even know what the word dating means! I just want one person who I can build a relationship with over time and see where it takes us.

If I remove age restrictions will 20 year olds be able to contact me? This is hard enough already that's the last thing I need!

Thanks again for your time and input...much appreciated!
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 27
Profile Review
Posted: 8/1/2015 9:38:43 AM

. Any suggestions as to how I should reword it?

Yes, I do. You should put...

"I have my eyes on Pig, so the rest of you buzzards can piss off."

Yeah, I think that will work.
 Kick_Start_My_Heart
Msg: 28
Profile Review
Posted: 8/1/2015 11:19:54 AM
Still cracking me up!!!!!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 29
Profile Review
Posted: 8/1/2015 1:58:27 PM
POF set a 14 year cap - so only Men younger than you by 14/older can contact you. Of course the young.guns figuring they can get themselves an older woman just do up a profile stating they are close to you age.. then fess up
IDK, Without specifics you might find yourself at Spice Girls concert.. at least it would be an opening, like say Metal.
BTW there are other forums on POF is you wanna have a boo.
Get proactive and message the Men you find appealing. Naturally you will get oddles of msgs because you are pretty, alas they are usually " hi sexy"
Profile can be fluid and change as you decide to add/subtract
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 30
Profile Review
Posted: 8/1/2015 2:41:48 PM

pig is right...I'm definitely a Motley girl!

Yes, pig is right about a lot of things. Pig is right when he says he is the pig of your dreams, too. I mean it literally. ThePigOfYourDreams was my original name.

Without specifics you might find yourself at Spice Girls concert.

They no longer tour, and no guy in their right mind would go to their concert. However, it IS ok to like maybe ONE of their songs.

Just saying.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 31
Profile Review
Posted: 8/1/2015 4:46:01 PM
Oh for heavens sake just message her :/
Heey maybe Spice married coin, as did Posh, but Sporty and poor Scarey?
Baby has a cute husband.
See, message each other before I provide more details.
$20 says they tour again
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile Review