Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Has a profile review ever worked for anyone?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 11qq
Msg: 74
Has a profile review ever worked for anyone?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
well said Mr. Secretary Of Defense!
there are no Liberals or Conservatives on the dance floor getting their groove on.

Blue, while what you say is true The Hiker and I love each other on these pixels and for now that is all that matters.

but if I do irritate her too much she can always shut me up by kissing me.

while it's true that in Youngstown I worked for the Romney campaign and met with Romney, Ryan and Boehner, I am now in Clearwater just ten minutes from the Gulf Of Mexico and I just want to have fun. my days as a preaching conservative are over. I did my part for many years.

i'll let the younger Republicans take over. the people on the Off Topic section are now almost all Kardashian Society members beating a dead horse and it became monotonous listening to their rants.

I lived just an hour from Cleveland and I will watch the debate tomorrow night at Quicken Arena.

I just want to jet ski, hike, bike, fish and dance in the sun.
oh, and make a young lady VERY happy.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 75
Has a profile review ever worked for anyone?
Posted: 8/5/2015 6:58:45 PM

Worked for me. Had my profile reviewed then promptly hid it and quit the online dating nonsense. Excellent decision on my part :)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 76
Posted: 8/6/2015 6:02:39 AM
Well they might not stick forever but I think LH and Tom could enjoy one hell of a weekend. :) And there is nothing wrong with that.
If it happens I want pictures - just of dancing lol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Has a profile review ever worked for anyone?