Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Weird questions      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 200
Weird questionsPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

sucky galore.

Is that P*ssy Galore's younger sister?
 ohenryx
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Weird questions
Posted: 2/1/2018 1:16:31 PM

Sucky galore

Is that P*ssy Galore's younger sister?

No, that’s her twin sister.

Twins… Oh, my!

browneyesboo
I miss the old days when you'd get your questions answered by not asking them, you simply had conversations.

For the youngsters here, it’s called “showing class”.

browneyesboo
He made it worse by saying he didn't think he gave me an honest chance and figured he
at least owed me a dinner. A chance? WTF?

And that, above, would be the exact opposite of “showing class”.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Weird questions
Posted: 2/1/2018 1:38:44 PM
Browneyes, he wanted to give himself another chance. What nerve to put it on you.

Henry, what ever happened with the woman where your phone died?
 gtomustang
Msg: 203
Weird questions
Posted: 2/1/2018 3:32:03 PM
Admittedly, I do not have a cellphone. and I love to drive. So I wouldn't try to get to know a potential partner over a phone, while driving. I have two female friends who call while driving, b/c they are bored and want entertainment. IF, maybe, that was what she was doing as well, maybe it could potentially possibly signal a lack of investment in her part from the start, and so there wasn't a big loss.

or she called while on the road, b/c she's a natural multitasker, and hates to waste time. Don't know if the deflections on her part, occurred b/c you "Flunked", or b/c she wasn't invested and wasn't going to answer honestly anyway. Sort of like the good ol' days before cellphones, when you'd have a convo face-to-face with a cute girl, and she'd refuse to answer questions even then, pretend you never asked that particular question...b/c she was cute and could get away with that nonsense :)

Luckily I passed my questionnaire, I think I've told that story too many times before. liked the Bond girl reference, even in the Me2 times we live in. Probably b/c Sucky G reminded me of one of the other Bond girls names:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissy_Suzuki

boy, what a different time.
 ohenryx
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Weird questions
Posted: 2/1/2018 7:59:35 PM

gtomustang
Don't know if the deflections on her part, occurred b/c you "Flunked", or b/c she wasn't invested and wasn't going to answer honestly anyway. Sort of like the good ol' days before cellphones, when you'd have a convo face-to-face with a cute girl, and she'd refuse to answer questions even then, pretend you never asked that particular question...b/c she was cute and could get away with that nonsense :)

I think that I flunked because I let her get away with that behavior. It was, as TPOYD mentioned, a “shit test”. Because I let her get away with “shit”, she knew she could wrap me around her little finger, and that made me less interesting. The more attractive the woman, the more likely she is to pull a “shit test” on you.

I was feeling quite blue for a while this morning, I really had invested in that one. For exactly the same reason that I failed the test, she was just too damned pretty! But I’m okay now, I have a date for tomorrow night.

gtomustang
Admittedly, I do not have a cellphone. and I love to drive. So I wouldn't try to get to know a potential partner over a phone, while driving. I have two female friends who call while driving, b/c they are bored and want entertainment.

This is not at all uncommon. If you have a recent car, with Bluetooth, it’s all hands free and automatic. And with the heavy traffic around Houston, it is IMPOSSIBLE to enjoy driving. And speaking of that, that leads me back to the phone conversation where my phone died:

NewYorker58
Henry, what ever happened with the woman where your phone died?

Thanks for asking. That was a “car phone conversation”. The lady lives a fair piece north of town, and we have now had two lengthy conversations while she is driving home. The first conversation, which turned sexy and my phone died in the middle, she started by talking about a date she had the previous evening. She was upset that the guy wasn’t exclusive before they even met. I apparently did a good job of convincing her that was a bad idea, because she called me back a few days later. And what a difference those few days made.

On the second call, she had 2 dates lined up, with 2 different men. And she was talking to a third man, a good 20 years younger and very good looking, but they hadn’t made a date yet. A really dramatic turn around from her previous stance, where she had hidden her profile as soon as she made a date before even meeting the guy.

Interesting note. After that second phone call, Facebook popped up on my phone the next day offering a suggestion for a new friend. Yep, you guessed it, her. So I go on Facebook and look, she is drop dead gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. The pictures she has up on the dating site are kinda sorta mediocre. Who does that? And why? I intend to ask her, the next time she calls, which I’m sure she will.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 205
Weird questions
Posted: 2/1/2018 10:13:26 PM

The more attractive the woman, the more likely she is to pull a “shit test” on you.

Any man who has ever been involved with any woman has been shit tested. It is essentially a "qualifying round". They're sizing you up to see what kind of man you are. The woman you had the call with was about as a subtle as a kick in the balls with it. I've mentioned many times the most common one they throw at me - the texting bullshit, where they complain about the time it takes me to respond.

The kind of man who fails that test is the one who submits and desperately tries to explain himself to her or apologize. I handle it the same way every time - I walk away, and 80% of the time, they come right back whether it's a few days or weeks.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Weird questions
Posted: 2/1/2018 10:36:43 PM
Henry, 20 years younger? That's ambitious, but you did say she was DDG. This is why I'm telling Pig, if a woman just wants a good shagging, and doesn't care about a relationship, she may opt for young guys. I hope that's what her aim is, because that's all she's gonna get from him. Is all this subterfuge; is she looking for you to ask her out?
 gtomustang
Msg: 207
Weird questions
Posted: 2/2/2018 5:53:13 AM
" The more attractive the woman, the more likely she is to pull a “shit test” on you. "

>>which makes logical sense. She is more in demand, so she has to cull the offers down to ones worth her time. An investor with millions to give away, has to be tough and perform the same type of tests.

"Any man who has ever been involved with any woman has been shit tested."

>>>I do have to disagree--women below my league, don't have time to ST. they're busy trying to get my attention. I think some of us are in the same boat--the person more interested, does not sit in the proverbial "catbird seat". Its just an instinctive thing--you see something that pleases you, you chase it. Children who see a toy or a candy they want, do not perform ST on the parent who can buy it for them--they beg, they rationalize, etc.

But a human being who has choices in life? some girls are too nice to ST, but others...know its a game. yes, this boy is interested in me, i'm complimented, but...how much is he interested? Its like when someone sees an object you have, and ask if its for sale. You may say, "gimme a price" and accept whatever price you are given. But plenty of people out there will play the game and dicker over the price. Its just human nature--a few of us are interested in finding the value of things that are in our life. Whether its material things, or its our time, or its our body.

but some people are direct. thank goodness for it :) I used to flirt for fun, like the people playing STs. That was back when I was too young to drive and went to a school too far away. After that, I flirted for purpose, and it was less fun due to lack of rate of return. like women who call when they are bored :) they seem to know when I might be occupied doing something else more interesting than a convo from a bored person in traffic.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 208
Weird questions
Posted: 2/2/2018 6:35:40 AM

some girls are too nice to ST

It's not a matter of nice or not nice. It's something they instinctively do to make sure the guy is worth having, and considering the tests can come as simple as mere questions (and seemingly innocent), many men don't even realize when they're being shit tested.

Some women may be desperate enough to ignore the results of their shit testing, but they are still most definitely being conducted.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Weird questions
Posted: 2/2/2018 9:41:44 AM
You've almost got that right, pig, but you stopped typing........ST.......STANDARDS. There you go, I fixed it for you☺
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 210
Weird questions
Posted: 2/2/2018 9:47:42 AM
Some men might mistake deep insecurity on the woman's part as "sh!t testing". If the woman thought the man was "not that into her", she might preemptively dump him before he had the chance to dump her. It's a way to salvage her shaky ego. The fact that she would come crawling back to him later is further proof of her insecurity.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Weird questions
Posted: 2/2/2018 11:23:51 AM

The kind of man who fails that test is the one who submits and desperately tries to explain himself to her or apologize. I handle it the same way every time - I walk away, and 80% of the time, they come right back whether it's a few days or weeks.

I think this works when men submit a test and you don't play...they come back as well.
I was definitely being tested with the not in a hurry person.

I usually walk away from anything I don't like...I could be lazy. I'm not even interested in telling them
what's wrong. I zone out of conversations...start looking around...my attention span for bullshit is pretty
poor.

I wish people would just be normal...like me...hahahaha!
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 212
Weird questions
Posted: 2/2/2018 12:16:59 PM

I think this works when men submit a test and you don't play...they come back as well.
I was definitely being tested with the not in a hurry person.

I usually walk away from anything I don't like...I could be lazy. I'm not even interested in telling them
what's wrong. I zone out of conversations...start looking around...my attention span for bullshit is pretty
poor.

I wish people would just be normal...like me...hahahaha!

IMO, Ms. Boo, you are a very authentic person & do not engage in games, so game players would either STOP, or WALK AWAY from a lady like you.

I do not know you BUT from the little I've seen of you here, you do have values, you seem to love your family, you have integrity & are fulfilled.

Like attracts like & water seeks it's own level.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Weird questions
Posted: 2/2/2018 1:07:17 PM

IMO, Ms. Boo, you are a very authentic person & do not engage in games, so game players would either STOP, or WALK AWAY from a lady like you.

I do not know you BUT from the little I've seen of you here, you do have values, you seem to love your family, you have integrity & are fulfilled.

Like attracts like & water seeks it's own level.

Thank you Ms. Angel, for the kind compliments!
And, it's nice to see you back!
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 214
Weird questions
Posted: 2/2/2018 1:15:33 PM
^^ likewise but not really a compliment- you have always been fairly level headed unlike some other people (blushes)

Nope, I cannot fathom you engaging in some PUA mindless blather convo on a coffee date!
 boatbob2q
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Weird questions
Posted: 3/10/2018 4:42:35 PM
Im retired military,Vietnam Vet,and Retired deputy Sheriff,I have been carring my gun,for close to 30 years,I have stopped 2 different thugs from robbing,and 1 idiot in the process of raping a Lady,without my gun,I would have been dead meat. I didnt kill anyone of them,though,I had the right to. Lets hope YOU never are in the posittion,where you NEED a gun,and dont have one.-
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 216
Weird questions
Posted: 3/11/2018 4:48:00 AM
but did you need an AR-15 to accomplish that? An AK-47 replica? a riot-style shotgun?

Was a handgun enough to accomplish your task?

not sure how we went from having confidence tested to being the Wild West sheriff, but...
 pepperstrand
Msg: 217
Weird questions
Posted: 5/27/2018 11:51:06 AM
He was likely wanting to smell your neck to see if you wore perfume.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 218
view profile
History
Weird questions
Posted: 5/29/2018 2:26:31 PM

I've been on a couple of dates with a guy I met from here. Things seemed to be going well until he started asking me a series of what I thought were kind of odd questions. For instance: "Do you know how to shop for your man?" "Are you all about pleasing your man?" I think you get the gist. He seems a little self-centered and arrogant. But maybe I'm being overly-sensitive or taking it wrong?

What would you ladies say about these types of questions?

I would have thrown my drink, in his face.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Weird questions