Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What are men in their 40's looking for      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Peas_
Msg: 151
What are men in their 40's looking forPage 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
^^I see he still doesn't say he's married on his new profile. Wonder what his wife thinks about him trolling the internet?

ohhhh, she's prolly here too somewhere.
 perfectlyfrank2323
Msg: 152
What are men in their 40's looking for
Posted: 8/11/2015 7:45:56 AM

ohhhh, she's prolly here too somewhere.

Nah. She would never be here in a million years. She would not like communicating with most of the women on this board, with the absence of maybe JK. She is sweet and nice and sugar and spice. Her being here would be mixing oil with water.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 153
Posted: 8/14/2015 8:04:17 PM
Coffeetogo127- When I looked at this video, all I saw was the truth.
I don't know what talls intentions were to post it, I just viewed it and I loved it.
I have NO agenda here to judge anyone, but this video spoke to me.
I spend my time here, so how could I/ can I judge?
All I can say is WHY this video spoke to me, that is because as much as I like POF, IRL is where I find the most joy.
I will NOT apologize for preferring a voice over a text.
I would rather smell a flower, and touch it, than see a picture of it.
I love a good joke and get a little silly from time to time here myself, but nothing will EVER take the place of hearing someone laugh or being the one who said something that caused it.
Friendship, to me, is not who presses like on my facebook, it's the people who care enough to pick up the phone and call me, or better yet, go out with me in this crazy world and not give a crap how I look, or that I have faults, they love me despite them and me them.
When my last day comes it will not be with regret because I gave two shits about what someone said to me on the internet in ANY way, shape or form.
Somehow, someway, I manage to make my way in this world, and as much as I enjoy these forums, on that last day, all that will matter to me is the good I did and the difference I made in the lives of my children, my family, my friends and I know, I absolutely KNOW, the difference in who matters and who doesn't.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/16/2015 3:59:55 AM
I would say the same as guys in their 50s.....stability BUT if they arent done playing games well then......and the same goes for woman also....goooood luck!
 AvailableBachelor_1
Msg: 155
Posted: 8/17/2015 5:38:01 PM
I obviously cannot speak for other men. Personally, I'm looking for a woman who is 100% authentic and d0wn-to-earth. Yes, I know the latter is so cliche. What does that statement mean anyway? Probably different things to different people. To me down-to-earth means a person who understands a number of things--- people aren't perfect, we want someone to except us for who we are, we want someone that will except us for our faults as well as our redeeming qualities, someone that is not materialistic, someone that is not so self-absorbed and self-centered (so very hard to find these days). I'm sure there are other qualities that one can add here. As I've gotten older, I have learned to be very happy with women who aren't what we would label as pretty (doesn't mean they're not attractive or that I'm not at all attracted to them) --- but they're not unappealing either. I have found it incredibly difficult to find women that will look beyond what I earn or my other physical characteristics. Women seem to have this image in their head along with some other physical criteria that we must meet in order to move forward --- I'm looking for the woman that looks beyond what can be seen with her eyes.
 22susie22
Msg: 156
Posted: 8/18/2015 11:18:44 AM
Who cares? It's not as if you are going to change who you are based on what a man wants. Or are you?
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 157
Posted: 8/18/2015 11:24:43 AM

Easy. A quality woman that doesn't spread her legs for every Tom,****or Harry at the wink of an eye. Unfortunately, very few of those on here. They do exist however, if you look hard enough.

Really? What would possess you to even say that? Somebody piss in your cornflakes this morning or what?
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 158
Posted: 8/18/2015 11:34:53 AM

..............piss in your cornflakes this morning or what?

You know what I reaally hate? LOL, When the cereal, or the crackers, or chips, get moooshed. They are like little tiny pieces of crunch. Cornflakes just soak up the milk and you end up with mush. Crackers can't be eaten with peanut butter, and you can't f'n dip little crunchy pieces of chips in French onion dip. It is just soooo sad! LMAO
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 159
Posted: 8/18/2015 11:40:01 AM

you can't f'n dip little crunchy pieces of chips in French onion dip. It is just soooo sad! LMAO

Isn't that the truth! Grab a Ruffles with ridges chip, go to scoop the dip and it breaks off at the top of the dip! There you are trying to pick that little piece out. Lol
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 160
Posted: 8/18/2015 11:52:31 AM
^^^^^

No, get "scoops" tortilla chips, problem solved.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 161
Posted: 8/18/2015 11:57:48 AM
Fish the bits out with your fingers. Also ensures you have have the rest of the dip all to yourself
We don't have those tube ones here yet :(
Hey this almost sounds racy! LOL Guess we could call those chips " Mr Stiffy" snerk
 Peas_
Msg: 162
Posted: 8/18/2015 2:55:52 PM
lmfao, I like Tom's hairy dick cheese spread myself. Mr. Right? Did ya hear that?
 coffeetogo127
Msg: 163
Posted: 8/18/2015 7:18:04 PM
Hi Bama! I don't have a problem with the video, just some comments (not yours)

Sorry if it sounded like I was criticizing y for posting it.
 UZEASY
Msg: 164
Posted: 8/18/2015 7:40:29 PM
I am too young to say anything. I will let you know when I get on my 40's
 purplerider1200
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 8:20:02 PM

Fish the bits out with your fingers

There's a new MARVELOUS invention that keeps your fingers clean, and gets the little bits out. With this wonderful invention, you actually don't waste any of it!

It's call a spoon!

Boy! what WILL they think of next????
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 166
Posted: 8/18/2015 8:22:58 PM

It's call a spoon!

Boy! what WILL they think of next????

A spork.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 167
Posted: 8/18/2015 9:13:47 PM

There's a new MARVELOUS invention that keeps your fingers clean, and gets the little bits out. With this wonderful invention, you actually don't waste any of it!

Well I guess if you just used the spoon one time it would be ok, but if I saw you stick it back in the dip after eating off of it you may as well use your fingers cause it's all your's at that point. lol
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 9:22:50 PM
perfectlyfrank

So you would not "sate" motown?? then she would not want you lol!!! She really tells it like it is, for sure.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 9:25:47 PM
I'm right

How many women spread their legs at the wink of an eye with every Tom****and Harry? In truth very few men appeal to a woman at any one time. Only a disturbed woman or one wanting money, would do that. You are inferring that the women "on here" are sluts or loose women. Where on earth do you get that idea?? Do you have them bombarding your inbox looking for sex and as soon as??? I kinda doubt that.

LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 9:38:35 PM
"down to earth" is such a hackneyed phrase.
You have learned to be happy with who you can attract, given your status and looks etc as you age and that is a good thing. What is "pretty" to one, is not to another, anyway.

However women have their preferences and generally more options, on dating sites. If you are inferring they should look beyond the physical, that can only happen when there is an actual physical meet. Meanwhile the pics and the job matter and they can just click next for the better prospect. So it behoves you to have as clear and appealing images as possible including full length.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 171
Posted: 8/19/2015 1:00:26 PM
Spoons are for amateurs, 'sides I have never seen a spoon placed by the dip. Because that would be how you could tell the host/hostess was evil..
I did sit next to a woman who used a knife and fork to eat a chicken wing. we were like wth?
Poor Mr Right, I am guessing his name NOT Tom, dyck or Harry.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 172
Posted: 8/19/2015 3:11:50 PM

Spoons are for amateurs, 'sides I have never seen a spoon placed by the dip. Because that would be how you could tell the host/hostess was evil..

I have seen a Spoon placed next to/in the Dip, many times...
You used the Spoon to place some Dip on the little paper plate the Host/Hostess gave you to hold the dip-able items...
 Peas_
Msg: 173
Posted: 8/19/2015 3:36:19 PM

lmfao, I like Tom's hairy dick cheese spread myself. Mr. Right? Did ya hear that?

No can't hear it, but sure can smell it on you.

That's the thing about us Wisconsin girls. We're like cheese connoisseurs. Just spreading it all over. Love these little mom and pop Amish cheese factories.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2015 4:35:40 PM
Im right

A solicitation? Oh!!!! you mean they had an agenda, scamming or wanting immigration perhaps?? That I can believe.
So many men complain they get no or little response on sites like this so you must share your secret if you say the gals are hot to trot with you.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 175
Posted: 8/20/2015 10:31:53 AM
Crudite sauces are not chip dip. Dipping sauces tend to be less dense. Chip dip can be hard as a rock :)
Bacon and Onion.. new fav this week
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What are men in their 40's looking for