Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Psychology behind not replying?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tayfire
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Psychology behind not replying?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Like your attitude theshortbiker. It's easier nowadays with the internet if no one is interested not like the olden days where you had to phone or tell someone face to face. I had that many many years ago with the Dear John Letter and phone call from an ex who was separated and took her hubby back.

Also it's easier to dump someone by text which in my opinion is the cowards way out.
 tartanjohnny
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Psychology behind not replying?
Posted: 2/17/2016 12:08:31 PM
What a load of crap all this wailing about no replies - man up. I don't give a monkey's whether someone replies or not - in fact Id prefer no reply to one telling me no thanks.

If it came to me replying - then Id rather not reply than send a no thanks message -I feel uncomfortable sending a no thanks message.

Just let it go ffs - nothing to do with laziness.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Psychology behind not replying?