Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Annoying sounds and/or behavior?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _babblefish
Msg: 26
Annoying sounds and/or behavior?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
annoying sounds to me are humans that need a volume control, when it happens within my vicinity I ask
them if they have one and openly tell them to turn it down! this many times affects their behavior which in turn affects mine which then leads to my volume control being turned up as I tell them to **** off..

I also have no age restriction with this, generally, this stops both the spawn and the spawn'rs . .

then there's the irritating PA system in whalmart, I have no idea who the hell they are talking to but it's always unintelligible, whee, this at times gives me the opportunity to ad lib (loudly) and c/rudely, which makes me the annoying one. .
good times
 Brave_one
Msg: 27
Annoying sounds and/or behavior?
Posted: 8/13/2015 2:58:16 PM

To be honest...it drives me completely nuts while standing in line at Walmart to listen to 2 or more kids

lol I don’t do wally much....but that reminds me when I head to the check-out line, I usually head to the self check -out....unless a cashier its empty... with no unruly kids....
As for crying, temper tantrums, does not bother me, but enjoy checking out the mom’s or dad’s tats on their fat calfs & plumbers crack breasts... lol

As I grew up in a big city & etc,etc............. & but when I see people litter in a street or public park, street etc, I will report it if I can. Our world is not your own personal garbage can....k
Posted: 8/13/2015 4:27:49 PM
(op) Oh for pete's sake. Bothered by the noise of life. Of other people. It's a trip to me the things people want to be so bothered by. Don't want to put up with other people being alive, don't go out in public.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2015 4:43:07 PM
Drivers who when entering a large shopping centre car park for some reason think they don't have to use their indicators.

That is annoying!
 11qq
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/13/2015 6:27:25 PM
Annoying sounds?

people shouting "BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!"

no, ALL lives matter.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/13/2015 9:12:47 PM

as for noises... I turn off my hearing aids.
Problem solved.

I carry soft earplugs in my purse.

I do not hesitate to plug my ears when people talk too loudly, or when the band at the bar is really bad. I still hear, but the intensity is much lower.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Annoying sounds and/or behavior?