Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Orione7
Msg: 26
Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
^Well you aren't white, so you will feel at home..
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 27
Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!
Posted: 8/18/2015 4:46:49 AM
It would be poetic justice to see he and Dee having to live next to each other.
 villabolos
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/18/2015 5:55:41 AM
I think Dee & Biala would get along.
Their interests and concerns for the most in the same area
Dee is concerned about certain things that may not be at the top of Biala's list.
There are a lot of things I don't like about my neighbors. I do get along with them however.
To allude that they won't get along if they lived next to each other because she is black and he is white, perhaps you are the one who has the real race issue.

By Patrick J. Buchanan

“Trump’s immigration proposals are as dangerous as they are stunning,” railed amnesty activist Frank Sharry.

“Trump … promises to rescind protections for Dreamers and deport them. He wants to redefine the constitutional definition of U.S. citizenship as codified by the 14th Amendment. He plans to impose a moratorium on legal immigration.”

While Sharry is a bit hysterical, he is not entirely wrong.

For the six-page policy paper, to secure America’s border and send back aliens here illegally, released by Trump last weekend, is the toughest, most comprehensive, stunning immigration proposal of the election cycle.

The Trump folks were aided by people around Sen. Jeff Sessions who says Trump’s plan “reestablishes the principle that America’s immigration laws should serve the interests of its own citizens.”

The issue is joined, the battle lines are drawn, and the GOP will debate and may decide which way America shall go. And the basic issues — how to secure our borders, whether to repatriate the millions here illegally, whether to declare a moratorium on immigration into the USA — are part of a greater question.

Will the West endure, or disappear by the century’s end as another lost civilization? Mass immigration, if it continues, will be more decisive in deciding the fate of the West than Islamist terrorism. For the world is invading the West.

A wild exaggeration? Consider.

Monday’s Washington Post had a front-page story on an “escalating rash of violent attacks against refugees,” in Germany, including arson attacks on refugee centers and physical assaults.

Burled in the story was an astonishing statistic. Germany, which took in 174,000 asylum seekers last year, is on schedule to take in 500,000 this year. Yet Germany is smaller than Montana.

How long can a geographically limited and crowded German nation, already experiencing ugly racial conflict, take in half a million Third World people every year without tearing itself apart, and changing the character of the nation forever?

Do we think the riots and racial wars will stop if more come?

And these refugees, asylum seekers and illegal immigrants are not going to stop coming to Europe. For they are being driven across the Med by wars in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen, by the horrific conditions in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia and Sudan, by the Islamist terrorism of the Mideast and the abject poverty of the sub-Sahara.

According to the U.N., Africa had 1.1 billion people by 2013, will double that to 2.4 billion by 2050, and double that to 4.2 billion by 2100.

How many of these billions dream of coming to Europe? When and why will they stop coming? How many can Europe absorb without going bankrupt and changing the continent forever?

Does Europe have the toughness to seal its borders and send back the intruders? Or is Europe so morally paralyzed it has become what Jean Raspail mocked in “The Camp of the Saints”?

The blazing issue in Britain and France is the thousands of Arab and African asylum seekers clustered about Calais to traverse the Eurotunnel to Dover. The Brits are on fire. Millions want out of the EU. They want to remain who they are.

Each week we read of boats sinking in the Med with hundreds of refugees drowning. Yet many, many more make it to the Greek and Italian islands, and thence north to Germany and Scandinavia and the welfare states of Western Europe. Once they step onto EU soil, they are in.

This unending invasion has called into existence anti-immigrant and anti-EU parties in almost every country in Europe. Few of these parties existed at the turn of the century. How does this all end?

“Humankind cannot bear very much reality,” wrote T. S. Eliot.

Is the West still blind to reality, to the inevitable future that awaits if the West does not secure its frontiers and close its borders to mass immigration?

Peoples of European descent, everywhere they live, have birth rates below replacement levels. Yet, most live in the world’s most desirable neighborhoods.

The great and growing populations of mankind are in the Third World. Countless millions are determined to come to the West, legally if they can, illegally if they must. And the more who succeed, the more who come.

Either Western nations take tough measures to secure their borders, or the Western nations will be swamped. The character of their countries will be altered forever, and smaller countries will become unrecognizable. And as this is happening, ethnic and racial clashes will become more common, as they are now becoming across Europe.

“The principle that America’s immigration laws should serve the interests of its own citizens” is paramount, said Sen. Sessions.

Sessions is right. America is our home. We decide who comes in and who does not, how large the American family becomes, whom we adopt and whence they come. It has become the issue of 2016.

Indeed, it is the issue of the 21st century.
 gtomustang
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:06:48 AM
allegedly, the new Trump hotel in Washington DC has "illegals" in its construction labor force? Perhaps he won't be so quick to build that wall after all. And how about the farmers and factory owners and construction companies who profit from cheap labor, think they might donate a little bit to their Congressman to slow things down?

so much worry about the "little brown man", while your banker robs you blind and your employer wants to cut your overtime pay but not your overtime hours.....
 cotter
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:36:33 AM
Trump is gonna need more than a wall to keep out the other "anchor" babies from abroad traveling to the US on B-2 visas ...

I wonder why he's not concerned about this?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/01/china-usa-birth-tourists-business-strong/24887837/
Chinese flock to USA to give birth to U.S. citizens
BEIJING — Business is booming here for companies that coach pregnant women on how to deceive U.S. immigration authorities so they can enter the United States for the sole purpose of giving birth to American citizens.

At least 500 companies offered "birth tourism" services in China last year, the Shanghai newspaper National Business Daily reported. While there are no official statistics, the number of Chinese citizens heading to the USA to give birth likely is in the tens of thousands each year. The cost of a trip, including medical expenses, runs from $20,000 to $80,000.

The State department says there is no law barring foreigners from traveling to the U.S. for the purpose of giving birth. The tourism visa they usually travel on, known as a B-2 visa, allows foreigners to enter the U.S. for "medical treatment."

Expectant mothers typically arrive two months before birth and stay one more for postpartum recovery. Then they return to China, where government officials don't punish the parents for violating birth control rules because a second child is considered an American. At 18, however, the child must choose whether to be a U.S. or Chinese citizen.

Chodorow said "birth tourism" has become more popular than a U.S. immigration program that lets wealthy applicants gain American residency by investing at least $500,000. in a U.S. business.

Several Chinese celebrities have had American babies, and the hit 2013 Chinese movie Finding Mr. Right is about a Chinese woman who gives birth to a son in Seattle.

Birth tourism "is part of the cultural fabric now in China," Chodorow said.

See how money talks?

So if a foreigner has $500,000. to invest in a US business, they can gain "residency" here and then just start popping out their "anchor babies"!
 villabolos
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:59:42 AM
I believe he is concerned about anchor babies.
You should read up a little more on what he is talking about.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/18/2015 7:57:28 AM

So he is concerned with people like Senator Ted Cruz?
 deetristate
Msg: 33
Posted: 8/18/2015 8:04:46 AM
Too late on immigration,actually.
 cotter
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 8:07:56 AM
Message 31 ...
You should read up a little more on what he is talking about.
I'm well aware of what Trump is talking about ... but apparently YOU missed the gist of the article ...

I believe that describes an "anchor baby" (from the article) ...

The main attraction: When children born in the United States turn 21, they can sponsor their parents to become legal U.S. residents so the family can emigrate to America.

What would be YOUR definition of an "anchor baby"? Please enlighten me.
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/18/2015 8:08:11 AM

It would be poetic justice to see he and Dee having to live next to each other.......ForeverANDever.!!

I would LOOOVE 2-C- That.......Better yet, THIS.... is going to be one of my wishes for them...for the new year.....hehe!!

Dee is concerned about certain things that may not be at the top of Biala's list.
There are a lot of things I don't like about my neighbors. I do get along with them however.
To allude that they won't get along if they lived next to each other because she is black and he is white, perhaps you are the one who has the real race issue.

Villabolos Aka Biala, Don't you get tired of always having to talk like another person just to backup your insane post?
C- what happens to people who have your mentality? ....They go Cuckoo.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/18/2015 9:00:56 AM
LOL. Villa seems to make good points. We are not synonomous. Using the word "Cuckoo" intrigues me. The cuckoo bird is often deceived into raising the eggs of anther species of bird. Hence , the name . Cuckhold. I think we can see the immigration conspiracy creating a "cuckservative" style kind of jebster ; aiding and abetting blacks and browns. More intriguing we have the " cucktard" a kind of shillary promising nonwhites cradle to grave social services for votes. Next , a " Mike Cuckabee" style of " neo cohen " introduces himself. Explaining there is not a place in heaven unless you adopt subculturally. I would like to invite the usual cast of left wing extremists to check in and vote ; WHAT KIND OF CUCK ARE YOU?
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/18/2015 9:11:03 AM
^^Where do you get your Cuckoo ideas?
 villabolos
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/18/2015 11:22:21 AM
Cotter-
If there are 2 definitions of "anchor babies", I'm not aware of the 2nd one.
Trump said "anchor babies". I have to assume that means what you are talking about as well.
Perhaps you should ask him this question. It's a good one that I would like to know the answer to as well.

You have pointed out another way people are taking advantage of our laws to come into this country. Thank you.
While Jus Soli is a law, it's a law that is way outdated and needs to be abolished.

White Roses - Biala and I are not the same person.
 _babblefish
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/18/2015 11:45:55 AM

LOL. Villa seems to make good points. We are not synonomous. Using the word "Cuckoo" intrigues me. The cuckoo bird is often deceived into raising the eggs of anther species of bird. Hence , the name . Cuckhold

wrong about the bird, wrong spelling of cuckold,

stick to riding drift wood or write about bunnies, harebrained tosser
 cotter
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 12:20:08 PM
Message 38 ...
Yes, the gist of the article I pointed out in Message 30 is about how the Chinese are coming over here and purposely delivering "anchor babies" that will then be eligible to sponsor them later and bring them into the US.

That is the purpose of an "anchor baby" ... is it not?

So why in Message 39 did you post ...
You should read up a little more on what he is talking about
I thought it was apparent the article I posted was about "anchor babies". Or did you miss that?

Are you somehow implying that there is some huge difference? Regardless, how the people are coming into this country, the idea is that the parents will eventually be able to stay here ... right?

I wonder if he thought about all the "students" who are here on expired visas ... marrying and starting families. So they are illegal immigrants having babies. Are you now going to say they are creating still a different category of "anchor baby"?

An "anchor baby" is just that ... no matter how it occurs.

I am quite familiar with Donald Trump's ideas and insinuations. I was trying to point out how bigoted they are.

He's all concerned about the Mexicans sneaking in here to have babies but not at all concerned about the others who do the same thing? They're just not "brown" so we're gonna ignore that?

He's not consistent with his "deportation" ideas.

What's fair for one should be fair for all?

He's not gonna go after those who invest in businesses here or who are eventually taking advantage of our educational institutions (exchange programs?) because ...... ?????

Trump's "wall" is not going to keep people out who really want to create "anchor babies" ... it's just going to discriminate against the poor ... and they just happen to be the ones who are coming here doing America's "dirty work".

White Roses - Biala and I are not the same person.
Probably more like rob or the nip guy. I know a way to find out.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:02:12 PM

Biala wants to put all blacks and minorities into the inner cities of the least desirable metropolitan areas of America while preserving the cities he, and rest of you white supremacists, while wanting to preserve those cities deemed desirable along with the rest of America for white domination. Dee doesn't want immigrants in her neighborhood. The hatred these two show for anyone who doesn't look like them is so sad.

As long as those neighbors are white.

Yea, the top of Biala and your list is not having any black live within 1000 miles of you.

Actually they are not-but they're not smart enough to know the difference...Biala and you want to box blacks and minorities within the poorest of urban communities-keeping the rest of America "pure" (which he doesn't qualify for) white. ...these are two separate wants (do I need to explain it like you're a 12 year old?) Dee doesn't want immigrants in her community

One writes (perhaps you've missed it) that he, and you, want blacks and minorities relegated to cities with the greatest urban plight while Dee doesn't want to live next to anyone who doesn't look like her.

And I have the problem? Supremacists like you and Biala are a plight on America.

Trump has as much a chance at being president ans he has of overturning the 14th amendment (for those of you constitutional teapuppets who don't know-its' what created anchor babies) as he has of getting Mexico to build a southern wall-which has as much chance of deporting 11 million aliens-which is-none.

Should be a lively debate and Trump is at the center as the driving force in the immigration discussion.

No, it won't be interesting...he's just another white segregationist supremacist, much like yourself, that thinks "white is right"
 villabolos
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:04:45 PM
Our country is $16+ trillion in debt. We are broke. IT happens. Look at Greece. Look at Puerto Rico.
Look at Detroit. Tax revenues are at all time highs here right now.

It is hard to follow a lot of what you say.
He said "anchor babies". He did not say mexican anchor babies.
If I had to choose though, I'd take the ones who don't come here looking for WIC, free birth control, housing subsidies, three free meals a day at school for their kids, free clothes for their kids, they are in the emergency room everytime they get a sniffle, free college tuition,...
You can't just assume the gov't is always going to pay for everything. It's not possible.

This all reminds me of a line from that one historian...
...Civilizations don't get murdered, they commit suicide
 00Spy
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:05:35 PM
The anchor baby issue is very interesting.
Although the 14th Amendment by way of the Citizenship Clause protected former slave during Reconstruction (remember southern Democrat Party governed States were trying to deny the former slaves their rights) there is still room for debate today regarding "anchor babies".
Congress later passed a special act to grant full citizenship to American Indians, who were not citizens even through they were born within the borders of the United States. The Citizens Act of 1924, codified in 8USCSß1401, provides that:

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a) a person born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe.
Note there is no mention of babies born to "illegal aliens".
http://www.cairco.org/issues/anchor-babies

Also consider that after several countries have recently rescinded birthright citizenship only Canada and the United States remain in the industrialized world with such a law.

Should be a lively debate and Trump is at the center as the driving force in the immigration discussion.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:28:39 PM
Yes , babbler , you need to go to #cuckservative for instructions. Are you jewish? Just askin.

Amendments 13-15 led to the formation of the KKK. Oddly, both regimes under Johnsons seemed obsessed with some form revenge. The current regime exhibits the same difunctional revisionist view of history thus inducing increased membership in so called "hate" groups.

That's nice Irish , you too , could prove how much of social justice warrior you are by adopting some browns of your very own.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 45
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:29:14 PM

Note there is no mention of babies born to "illegal aliens".

Jebus dude... Are you really THAT fvcking stupid...? Or do you just think everyone else is...?

Who do you think this is talking about...?

(a) a person born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

EVERYONE within the territorial limits of the US is "subject to the jurisdiction thereof"... legal or illegal... THAT'S why the illegals often get arrested... and deported... dumb sh!t...

Even those under immunity agreements... like diplomats for example... are ultimately "subject to the jurisdiction thereof"... the US just CHOOSES not to do so in the interests of international diplomacy... They can just as easily ignore that should they choose...

What a "stupid fvck" statement that was...

What a maroon

B. Bunny
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:31:21 PM

Oh what a great day it will be if Trump wins the GOP nomination or splits away fro the GOP...he may poll well in primary polling, but in national polls the only one who polls worse is the GOP congress.

Trump has successfully alienated Hispanics with his immigration rhetoric and women by calling them menstruating fat pigs...there aren't many left to offend..but, I'm sure he'll try! Trumps chances within or without the GOP are zero.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:36:19 PM

That's nice Irish , you too , could prove how much of social justice warrior you are by adopting some browns of your very own.

You should stick to things you know about...like cleaning toilets and taking out the trash...

Because, I am one of the few here that has actually adopted a child...instead of providing lipservice about abortion and the rest of the bullshyte you teapuppets spout on about.
 00Spy
Msg: 48
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:56:41 PM
Be careful Irish of telling personal stories on here I once remember you and cot trashing another poster who did the same.
I do however commend you on your choice to adopt. (Aren't you glad she/he wasn't aborted?)
But are you so sure no "teapuppets" have done likewise?
Why do you express so much hate?

Jo now now you know everything is up for debate and with the world moving away from the citizenship guarantee I wouldn't be surprised if at some point in the next 10 years there is an appeal to the Supreme Court.
But Jo your hatred clouds your ability to reason that I do not agree with Trump here. I merely comment on his strategy.
How else is there to figure his comments about deporting anchor babies. The man shoots from the hip but for the most part he is calculated and so far it's working.
Now back to your insults you crazy guy you!

January 10,2016
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 49
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:59:54 PM

But are you so sure no "teapuppets" have done likewise?

I'm sure there might be one or two looking for some government handout, but absolutely none here...those here are the kind to protect the zygote at all cost, but ignore the live child.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 50
Posted: 8/18/2015 2:09:30 PM

The man shoots from the hip but for the most part he is calculated and so far it's working.

That is because:

In the August 6th Republican candidates debate, Trump answered the moderators’ questions with linguistic austerity. Run through the Flesch-Kincaid grade-level test, his text of responses score at the 4th-grade reading level.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/donald-trump-talks-like-a-third-grader-121340.html?hp=t1_r#.Vc2CJUUmQiE
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!