Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 51
Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

OBut are you so sure no "teapuppets" have done likewise?
Why do you express so much hate?

It only "looks" like hate... to passive-aggressive little b!tches... Which... of course... says much...

Jo now now you know everything is up for debate

Not reality... except in the delusions of the "stupid fvcks"... who like to imagine "pretend"... equates to "is"...

You know... like when they quote a statute... and fail to grasp the difference between "pretend" and "is"...

What a maroon

B. Bunny
 deetristate
Msg: 52
Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!
Posted: 8/18/2015 2:40:22 PM
spy - isnt Adoption LEGAL immigration?

Why do you bother? They spin what you actually write to something that you didn't actually say to use the practiced top five debate tactics. Let their spin resound.

00Spy
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/18/2015 2:41:16 PM
Jo, Jo, Jo, JoJo... not another POF Forum tough guy, "Et tu Joe' "

So its not up for debate... I beg to differ his comments have been all over the media and here you are debating them.
The debate has started!
Now the only way to overturn the amendment is with another amendment very hard to do, not probable but certainly possible.
So knowing that what is Trump's end game well Trump if anything is a businessman and a negotiator.
So he throws that out starts a discussion then settles at lesser level.
But I guess it all depends on what your meaning of the word "is" is.
Brilliant!
Now back to your insults.

January 10,2016
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/18/2015 3:02:30 PM

spy - isnt Adoption LEGAL immigration?

You really couldn't have a graduate degree...because no one who's made it legitimately through high school can be that stupid.

_mungojoe_
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/18/2015 3:11:44 PM

Jo, Jo, Jo, JoJo... not another POF Forum tough guy, "Et tu Joe' "

Just playing the part, honey... the "counter-point" to your passive-aggressive little b!tch...

So its not up for debate... I beg to differ

You beg for a lot of things... begging it doesn't make it fact... or you any less willing to act the witless twat...

What's your point...?

What a maroon

B. Bunny
 gtomustang
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/18/2015 4:35:39 PM
every year, we celebrate in America the Indians building a wall to keep out the Plimouth Rock crew and refusing to help the illegal immigrants in Virginia. We call that day, Thanksgiving. Its the day those heathen natives acted like Jesus, who always made sure to not feed people unless they could prove residency.
 deetristate
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/19/2015 4:18:27 AM
And see where that got the Native Americans. I am 7-8th generation. You?

As I travel around the country for work,I do find one aspect of this issue interesting. Why the focus on people from Spanish speaking countries? That is a problem that needs to be addressed(As examples, second language school funds in the tens of millions (hundreds of millions nationally) that could be used on falling apart schools in Chicago and Detroit, etc. , medical schools where 50% or admitted are not Americans, as well as relatives who immigrated legally who... well.. if I type what they say about illegals, I would sound like Hfx in bad language)

However Indians and Pakistanis hidden in statstics as Asian are the largest group of illegals in the new wave. (Canada appears to have the same issue). Again, for the absurd, the topic is " illegal" immigrants. The number of russians also grows in illegal numbers. Also, what about state and local governments hiring as well as private businesses hiring, with no consequences.

I have lived and worked in foreign countries, To work, I had to speak their language and could be there for a specific job for a limited amount of time. And I could not hire but 1% foreign nationals. I had to hire the rest from the native born.

Immigration policy should favor the country as a whole.

BialaPolska
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/19/2015 5:04:20 AM
The focus on Spanish speakers is to bring browns to the polls. As boomers die ; drastic changes occurr. The Hart Celler Bill of 1965 was the final stab in the White's back. Whites are not allowed in to this country as freely as darks. Obvious zio intervention got JFK out of the way for a zio enforcer of White GeNOcide , LBJ of jewish maternal background. Just ask yourself. This only happens in White countries, Why?A White Christian Nation was intended by the Constitutional Framers. I am a Constitutional Fundamentalist. May we go to The Immigration and Naturalization Law of 1799. A new America will show a demographic enhanced by the Nation's first Law limiting immigration to those racially representing the Constitutional Framers.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/19/2015 5:44:18 AM

well.. if I type what they say about illegals, I would sound like Hfx in bad language)

Pretty sure you just murdered the English language all on your own with that sad attempt at proper punctuation and sentence structure. (...in bad language)

However Indians and Pakistanis hidden in statstics as Asian are the largest group of illegals in the new wave. (Canada appears to have the same issue).

In related news, people who make sh*t up never back up their claims.

Again, for the absurd, the topic is " illegal" immigrants. The number of russians also grows in illegal numbers. Also, what about state and local governments hiring as well as private businesses hiring, with no consequences.

So then one would have to conclud if you think the USA needs a wall on the Mexican boader that the person is either retarded or a troll.
 villabolos
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/19/2015 5:50:19 AM
Well said, Dee!!
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/19/2015 10:33:31 AM
Apparently Trump said he didn't think the 14th Amendment would not stand up to a Supreme Court challenge last night.

Do you really want someone as President who hasn't the slightest notion about how law, government or the Constitution works? Is this demonstration of extraordinary ignorance enough?
 8inscrew
Msg: 62
Posted: 8/19/2015 10:37:08 AM
Look at some of the gems that came out of W's mouth.....
 _babblefish
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/19/2015 2:37:55 PM

However Indians and Pakistanis hidden in statstics as Asian are the largest group of illegals in the new wave. (Canada appears to have the same issue).

oh goody more from the uninstructed, you do realize dee that the term used is "south asian" and it applies to peoples . . better yet go educate yourself , , and please don't make any blanket statements about Canada when you post asinine statements such as the above, and if by chance you did read it somewhere, shame on you for not knowing what you
were reading was rot

* pleasepleaseplease build that wall and implode
 deetristate
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/19/2015 2:45:17 PM
Most people know that, joe. That was the point. But thanks for the exclamation point on it, though.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 65
Posted: 8/19/2015 2:57:43 PM

Most people know that, joe. That was the point. But thanks for the exclamation point on it, though.

Well... I have to put the exclamation MARK... because... if I don't... POF will censor out the word... and replace it with "*****"... It kind of loses it's POINT that way...
 00Spy
Msg: 66
Posted: 8/19/2015 4:45:13 PM
All the Republicans scootch? Really?
Maybe a couple, yes.
But it would be possible to amend the citizenship clause, possible yes but not probable.
Trump is fearless though so I wouldn't put it passed him.
As for tearing up the constitution isn't that what Obama has done by not enforcing the laws that he disagrees with?
 cotter
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2015 5:08:16 PM
Message 67 ...
As for tearing up the constitution isn't that what Obama has done by not enforcing the laws that he disagrees with?
I see many of you writing that all the time ... but not a single one has ever stipulated exactly which laws they are talking about.

It's ALL parrot talk. Not a single one has ever been able to accurately articulate exactly which laws they are talking about.

"OO" ... how about if you do that for us. You are one of the posters in here that loves to keep posting that ... how about you articulate on exactly which laws he is not enforcing.

Because if that's really true ... we need to know. And you're really good at telling us about things we keep missing.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/19/2015 6:38:21 PM

Don't you mean to say... "following the Constitution"... by exercising his vested executive power... as it has been ajudged to be...?

Oh wait... let's guess here... you're now going to talk about "law school theory"... the stuff law students write... while earning their diplomas...

And then pretend... the "theory"... actually describes "how the law is"... over what the law actually is today... now... "Pretend" becomes "reality"... Right...?
 00Spy
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/20/2015 10:07:41 AM
Much better guys, you've been working at this anger thing...

Don't you mean to say... "following the Constitution"... by exercising his vested executive power... as it has been ajudged to be...?

Actually Jo, it was skootch (msg 66) that first used that phrase I merely repeated it and repositioned it in my question for affect.
So perhaps you need to ask him that one.

As for Trump and the his wall this idea is not without precedence. All over the world countries have built or are constructing security walls/fences.
The optics are terrible but don't underestimate Trump to deliver.

TRUMP WALL 2016
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/20/2015 10:18:50 AM

The optics are terrible but don't underestimate Trump to deliver.

In related news:

Suspect Cites Trump As Inspiration In Boston Anti-Hispanic Hate Crime
By Catherine Thompson
Published August 20, 2015

A Boston man allegedly told police that he beat and urinated on a homeless man early Wednesday because the man was Hispanic, citing real estate mogul Donald Trump's comments on undocumented immigrants as justification for the attack.

Read more about how racists bring out the best in people at:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/scott-leader-trump-boston-attack
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 71
Posted: 8/20/2015 10:44:32 AM

Much better guys, you've been working at this anger thing...

And... of course... she's back here as well... the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" is pervasive... isn't she...

And gee... it was looking good there for a bit... You had managed to go... one whole post without "airing her out"... ONE WHOLE POST...

But then Zero-Zero... got hit with points he can't answer... and out pops the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" again...

Actually Jo, it was skootch (msg 66) that first used that phrase I merely repeated it and repositioned it in my question for affect.

Dude... YOU posted this...

Not Skoochie... no-one else... that was your posting... and it went down in flames... though I am sure you are used to that by now...

And now you want to pretend like you never said it... that someone else wrote that quote...

Can't you even take responsibility for your own words...? Your own complete nonsense...? A real man would own up to his mistake... not slither off like some worm avoiding a boot...

So fvcking pathetic...
 00Spy
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/20/2015 10:54:05 AM
Ah mojo the tough guy is back...
You failed to comprehend the entire statement and its relation to the earlier skootchy quote.
But I understand and accept that you are incapable of deeper thought.

I stand by my quote now go ask skootchy about his.

As for the Tump Wall... "I'm going to say, 'Mexico, guess what? This is not going to continue. You're going to pay for the wall,'" Trump added. "I've said that they're going to pay for the wall, and they will pay for the wall." Donald Trump
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/20/2015 10:57:26 AM

I stand by my quote now go ask skootchy about his.

The irony being there spaz, you do not even know how to use the "quote" feature.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/20/2015 11:06:07 AM

Ah mojo the tough guy is back...

So what are you going to do about it...?

Oh... wait... I know... act like a "passive-aggressive little b!tch" some more...

Now how could I have known THAT...?

I stand by my quote

Of course you do... It's wrong... but never let it be said... that a conservative will "cop" to his own idiocy...

now go ask skootchy about his.

When skoochie posts this comment...

I will call it out... and correct it... just as I did for you... But HE didn't post that... unless he is running two profiles... one so descriptive of his intellect that it starts with... "Zero-Zero"... YOU posted it...

Try putting the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" to bed... for a bit... and respond like a man... who has the balls to stand up for his claims... or at least admit his lies...
 cotter
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2015 11:24:08 AM
I posted a direct question to his statement and he still hasn't answered me ... it was my Message 69 ...

Message 67 ... As for tearing up the constitution isn't that what Obama has done by not enforcing the laws that he disagrees with?

I see many of you writing that all the time ... but not a single one has ever stipulated exactly which laws they are talking about.

It's ALL parrot talk. Not a single one has ever been able to accurately articulate exactly which laws they are talking about.

"OO" ... how about if you do that for us. You are one of the posters in here that loves to keep posting that ... how about you articulate on exactly which laws he is not enforcing.

Because if that's really true ... we need to know. And you're really good at telling us about things we keep missing.

And by the way, I was being sincere when I asked that question.

If you sincerely feel that way, then why would you hesitate to enumerate and articulate on it? We deserve to know!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!