Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 76
Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!Page 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

A Boston man allegedly told police that he beat and urinated on a homeless man early Wednesday because the man was Hispanic,............................... State police said the brothers were leaving a Red Sox game when they came across the 58-year-old victim sleeping at a metro stop.............

This is a sad day, My heart is disconsolate, And cries of seeing so much evil in some people's soul.
My soul also cries for this terrible act of cruelty against another human being.

Today, my spirit knelt before God and PRAYED and asked him for forgiveness and mercy for those two thugs who attacked this poor man.

God is love and he is going to have compassion for them when their time comes, but HE will teach them a lesson here on earth until they feel sorry for what they did.
The POLICE and The jail INMATES will help for that to become true.!

In GOD I trust.!!

THE POWER OF PRAYER.!!And this is real.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 77
Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!
Posted: 8/20/2015 1:32:42 PM

God is love and he is going to have compassion for them when their time comes, but HE will teach them a lesson here on earth until they feel sorry for what they did.

In related news, according the to rules that the psychopathic mythical thing you speak of, killers, rapists get to a pass into heaven but the millions of children who die each year from preventable diseases not so much

THE POWER OF PRAYER.!!And this is real.

Except for the fact it is not, other than allow people to do nothing but feel like actually did something.
 villabolos
Msg: 78
Posted: 8/20/2015 2:25:30 PM
I obviously have differences with April on illegal immigration.
I am very concerned about the future of my country - the United States. Very concerned.

Violence is sad no matter if it happens in the U.S., Canada, or Mexico. And it does happen in all places.
For her to offer prayers for all involved, that is very nice of her that she is going to those lengths.

Did she ruin your day HFX by letting you know that she is/will be praying for people??
Did she ask you to join her?? Did she ask you for money to support her prayer efforts??
Are you scared that what she is saying she may actually be right about?
IF you are so convinced it is all a myth, why does what she said offend you??
If she was muslim you would be singing her praises and encouraging her to build an islamic center near Ground Zero.

She is basing what she is saying and doing on 2,000 years of history. You base your stuff on your own ego..what seems right today..what makes you feel happy..
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/20/2015 5:55:38 PM

I am very concerned about the future of my country - the United States. Very concerned.

I think you are getting paranoid confused with concerned.

Violence is sad no matter if it happens in the U.S., Canada, or Mexico. And it does happen in all places.
For her to offer prayers for all involved, that is very nice of her that she is going to those lengths.

Doing nothing, so going to zero lengths.

Unless you can show something that proves they make a difference, it is literally the least you could do.

As basically you are saying, I am sorry something bad happened, I will ask my invisible friend to make it better.

Did she ruin your day HFX by letting you know that she is/will be praying for people??

Nope.

Did she ask you to join her??

Doesn't have to.

Did she ask you for money to support her prayer efforts??

Relevance?

Are you scared that what she is saying she may actually be right about?

It defies logic, how can one be scared of that?

IF you are so convinced it is all a myth, why does what she said offend you??

Why do you think it offends me?

It is bullsh*t, and in case you have not been paying attention, that is what I do, I call them on their bullsh*t.

If she was muslim you would be singing her praises and encouraging her to build an islamic center near Ground Zero.

Yes we all know, Burlington Coat factories are hollowed ground,

Oh praise the god of gor-tex, may he always keep you dry on both sides, blessed be his fabric, zip-men.

She is basing what she is saying and doing on 2,000 years of history. You base your stuff on your own ego..what seems right today..what makes you feel happy..

No she is basing it on a a book which contains a collections (mostly allegorical tales not ment to take literally) of writings, some of which date back to 3500BCE.

The only factual history is the history of the book being around and being nothing but a book.
 aj7125
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/20/2015 6:08:17 PM
Question from a poster......."Are you scared that what she is saying she may actually be right about?"

Answer from HFX......"It defines logic, how can one be scared of that?"

^^^^^It "defines" logic???????? Need to go to my HFX decoder book and see what he "must" have meant. I use it daily with all his screw ups . But hey, it may really be what he types is what "he" means type of thingy. I will call Kreskin and see if even he can figure these answers out.

VVVVVVVVV Just following your posts where you "need" to "correct" others and their words. Please make a note to yourself and maybe practice what you preach. Another lesson given and another....your welcome!
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/20/2015 6:27:19 PM

Answer from HFX......"It defines logic, how can one be scared of that?"

^^^^^It "defines" logic???????? Need to go to my HFX decoder book and see what he "must" have meant.

Well if you can not understand that I meant to put defies then yes, consult your book.

Though I think anyone above a grade 4 could figure that out.

Though maybe you are just that desperate to attack me and you know you can not challenge anything I say, so you pick up the scraps when you can.

All you had to do was ask, and I would gladly toss you a born, every now and then.
 00Spy
Msg: 82
Posted: 8/20/2015 7:09:46 PM
Well tough guy HFX aside here you go skooch but just a sample of Obama's law bending ways.http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2014/01/29/presidential-power-vs-congressional-inertia/presidents-cannot-ignore-laws-as-written

Your turn skootch care to answer same regarding your statement?

As for Trump... doesn't seem to be any news on the Trump Wall today so I will just sit back and enjoy all the anger in here.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 83
Posted: 8/20/2015 7:17:43 PM
So, you managed to find an editorial written by a Tea Partier 3 years ago - she wrote a damn book on the Tea Party. Curiously, she doesn't enumerate a single example of a law he has bent, nor a Constitutional principle he has violated. Just the usual bluster signifying nothing that comes out of the extreme right.
 00Spy
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/20/2015 7:47:18 PM
Oh half, so predictable, how did I know you would attack the messenger and ignore the truth.
In terms of it being 3 years ago you do realize Obama has been President the last 6.5 years right?
There was also that little thing last year about Immigration and his granting amnesty even though he had previously stated 22 times earlier he could not ignore nor write his own immigration law. Then he went ahead and did it.
Yes he can under executive order do these things and with Harry Reid back in the day running interference it was easier but don't be surprised if the next Republican Pres goes much further.

Here is one of his past quotes...“I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with [the president] trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all. And that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m President of the United States of America.” (3/31/08) -

Yes he really said that.

Can you imagine a Trump Presidency with the precedence that Obama has laid down previous... This will be fun!

TRUMP WALL 2016
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/20/2015 7:51:49 PM
There is no truth.

The radical extremists on the right lie. All the time. About everything.

Yes. the Bush administration was extremely dangerous and acted unconstitutionally. President Obama was completely right when he wrote that. He has not emulated his predecessor.

Next time you want to post something, remember: the people you like are lying to you. There's no point in posting their lies here.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/20/2015 8:01:15 PM
OFFS, Half........
How can you tell when a Politician is Lying?

Their Lips are Moving!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/20/2015 8:05:02 PM

Oh half, so predictable, how did I know you would attack the messenger and ignore the truth.
In terms of it being 3 years ago you do realize Obama has been President the last 6.5 years right?
There was also that little thing last year about Immigration and his granting amnesty even though he had previously stated 22 times earlier he could not ignore nor write his own immigration law. Then he went ahead and did it.
Yes he can under executive order do these things and with Harry Reid back in the day running interference it was easier but don't be surprised if the next Republican Pres goes much further.

Here is one of his past quotes...“I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that we’re facing right now have to do with [the president] trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all. And that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m President of the United States of America.” (3/31/08) -

Yes he really said that.

And just like the silliness you posted... which shows nothing... you too have completely avoided answering the question...

It seems that you have no answers... and... I suspect... never will... Mind you... I'm only basing that on your "past record"... of course... There's still time to put at least one point "on the board"...
 00Spy
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/20/2015 8:26:09 PM

There is no truth.
The radical extremists on the right lie. All the time. About everything.
Yes. the Bush administration was extremely dangerous and acted unconstitutionally. President Obama was completely right when he wrote that. He has not emulated his predecessor.
Next time you want to post something, remember: the people you like are lying to you. There's no point in posting their lies here.

Half despite your name you are not really that dumb now come on. To make such generalizations about one group of people who simply oppose your ideology is just silly.
However it does explain all the hatred from many in here when their icons are skewered.
There is truth Half and it is this... they all lie that is if they are politicians. Its all a game to dodge and obfuscate and misdirect and beat the other side and why... Power!
This is why Trump and to some extant Bernie are having such great appeal.
Trump simply doesn't care about party or donors or lobbyists he will simply do as he feels best.
The question is will it be best for Trump or the US.
We all know, all though some refuse to admit it, that most of the candidates place party over country.
It's all about money, and consolidating power. Ultimately that is what the Hillary email mess is all about and why Hillary has been so obstructive of the truth.

But I digress...
TRUMP WALL 2016
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/20/2015 8:34:49 PM
Other participants in these races like Dr. Ben Carson, Governor Bobby Jindal, Governor Chris Christie, Governor John Kasich, Governor Scott Walker, Senator Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Senator Rand Paul, Senator Lindsey Graham, Governor Rick Perry, Governor Jeb Bush, Senator Rick Santorum, Governor George Pataki, Governor Mike Huckabee, Governor Sarah Palin, Thomas LeBomb, Senator Marco Rubio, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Senator Bernie Sanders, Senator Elizabeth Warren, and Vice President Joseph Biden are EACH welcomed to do something more newsworthy and compelling to drive their own popularity.

At this point Donald Trump is apparently creating more excitement than all those other candidates in the news.
 00Spy
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/20/2015 8:45:04 PM
E, Trump is a master of the media. He puts all the candidates in both parties to shame with his media dominance.
He is a larger than life personality with a bombastic personality that demands attention and sucks the life blood out of all others who oppose him.

To paraphrase the great Jojo, Trumps "theory" is - all press is good press and in "reality" - it's working, so far that is.
There you go Jo I gave you an example.
See how much I like you.

TRUMP WALL 2016
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/20/2015 9:17:40 PM

E, Trump is a master of the media. He puts all the candidates in both parties to shame with his media dominance.

He is at best a carnival barker and is doing this purely for his own benefit / ego.

The only reason he is getting attention is because he resonates with a select group of racists and wing nuts.

Nothing he says is actually do able, nor is any of it realistic, he is just blowing the dog whistle.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 92
Posted: 8/20/2015 11:54:33 PM

Of what...? How much of an idiot you are...? We didn't really need any more examples of that... Your posts are full of ridiculous "well, duh" claims...

And yet... none of them ever seem to actually relate to anything you respond to... or should I say... avoid responding to...
 00Spy
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/21/2015 9:12:26 AM

He is at best a carnival barker and is doing this purely for his own benefit / ego.

Partially true but a very wealthy and unapologetic one at that.

The only reason he is getting attention is because he resonates with a select group of racists and wing nuts.

Now now HF generalities about whole groups of people with differing opinions will label you a bigot. oops too late.

Nothing he says is actually do able, nor is any of it realistic, he is just blowing the dog whistle.

Not sure about the 'dog whistle" but... here are some very famous and successful people who had a dream after being told they couldn't do it... The Wright Brothers (Flight), Henry Ford (Mass Production), Clarence Birdseye (freeze drying), Lucy Ball and Desi Arnez (a Cuban leading man), Fred Smith (Fed Ex), Steve Jobs (home computer) and yes even Barrack Obama.
They were all told no and yet ended up very successful. Remember an entrepreneur loves a challenge.

Of what...? How much of an idiot you are...? We didn't really need any more examples of that... Your posts are full of ridiculous "well, duh" claims...
And yet... none of them ever seem to actually relate to anything you respond to... or should I say... avoid responding to...

Jojo so much hostility whats up pal? Are you transing and under stress?
Ok Jojo you obviously need more convincing so here is another example...
But first lets remind everyone of your generalization;
"But then again... the right-wing fascination with "belief" over "fact"... and "theory" over "reality"" - Jo

Theory -Date line Sept 12, 1962 "We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too." Can you figure out Jo who said that?

Problem - There was no plan and NASA didn't know how it could be done.
Reality - They did it! July 20, 1969

So as you mock those "Theory over Reality" Waskilly Wepublicans, just for a moment put aside your hostility and read up on JFK's outlandish Theory that the USA could put a man on the moon.
I can't remember Jo, was JFK a right winger?

Trump Wall 2016
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 94
Posted: 8/21/2015 9:20:49 AM

Partially true but a very wealthy and unapologetic one at that.

Which means nothing, unless you think that people born to rich parents who used legal loopholes to stay rich deserves some special consideration.

Now now HF generalities about whole groups of people with differing opinions will label you a bigot. oops too late.

It's ok, we already know you are one.

Not sure about the 'dog whistle" but... here are some very famous and successful people who had a dream after being told they couldn't do it... The Wright Brothers (Flight), Henry Ford (Mass Production), Clarence Birdseye (freeze drying), Lucy Ball and Desi Arnez (a Cuban leading man), Fred Smith (Fed Ex), Steve Jobs (home computer) and yes even Barrack Obama.
They were all told no and yet ended up very successful. Remember an entrepreneur loves a challenge.

That fact that you listed Steve Job with "home computer" really shows you have no idea what you are rambling on about.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/21/2015 9:32:57 AM

Jojo so much hostility whats up pal? Are you transing and under stress?

True to form... the "passive-aggressive little b!tch"... is first out of the box... You really are a pathetic twat, aren't you...? For a while... it seemed like "an act"... clearly... in the end... "passive-aggressive little b!tch" is just "who you are"...

Ok Jojo you obviously need more convincing so here is another example...
But first lets remind everyone of your generalization;
"But then again... the right-wing fascination with "belief" over "fact"... and "theory" over "reality"" - Jo

Theory -Date line Sept 12, 1962 "We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too." Can you figure out Jo who said that?

Problem - There was no plan and NASA didn't know how it could be done.
Reality - They did it! July 20, 1969

Is that how desperate you are... to NOT make a point... with any hint of intellect behind it... What a pathetic "stupid fvck"... No point... No intelligence... Just a pathetic "passive-aggressive little b!tch"...

If you actually had a point... I'm sure you would try to make it... however unsuccessful it might be... but clearly you don't... So you just keep up the "stupid fvck" and "passive-aggressive little b!tch" trolling... and I'll keep playing along with it... by pointing out what "stupid fvck" and "passive-aggressive little b!tch" nonsense it is...

Everyone else will get pissed off and stop posting... and then it will just be you and me... dancing the same circle over and over... I don't have to be at work for better than two weeks... so I imagine I can keep it up longer than you can... and be happy to do it in the process...

Since you seem to be the one who can't let it go... it 's your choice...
 00Spy
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/21/2015 9:55:02 AM

It's ok, we already know you are one.

Classic defence - "I know you are but what am I" Brilliant HF!

That fact that you listed Steve Job with "home computer" really shows you have no idea what you are rambling on about.

You mean I have my history wrong HF? Steve jobs didn't form a company (Apple) to market his "Homebrew Computer Club" friend's (Steve Wozniak) invention, the Apple 1? And did not the banks say no to funding their little business venture? Then undaunted they continued on until they met retired former Intel employee Mike Markula who joined them with a $250, ooo cash infusion thereby starting Apple in 1977? The rest they say is history that is of course subject to your approval HF!

It would be interesting to see what Trump could achieve given his track record and his dreams.

Now Jo there you go again back to misogynist insults. A computer keyboard tough guy.
Not sure how many more examples I can put up for you but surely (and I will call you shirley) before you accept fact.

That being said the problem with this thread is it is too narrow we should fold this into the other trump thread.
Love you Jo, hang in there pal I'm sure you will progress God willing and with my help.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/21/2015 10:09:23 AM

You mean I have my history wrong HF?

http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Steve-Jobs-vs-Dennis-Ritchie.jpg

It would be interesting to see what Trump could achieve given his track record and his dreams.

So you either do not know his track record for bankruptcies or you are letting your bias blind you.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/21/2015 10:17:14 AM

Now Jo there you go again back to misogynist insults. A computer keyboard tough guy.
Love you Jo, hang in there pal I'm sure you will progress God willing and with my help.

Well then... Do something about it... I mean other than acting the "passive-aggressive little b!tch"... I know that's your forte... but you could try to "stretch" a bit...

And say... I've been meaning to ask... if think that YOU being called "b!tch" or "twat" is misogynist... Is that your way of telling us that you are male-to-female transgender...?

I won't stop saying it... but at least we would see why you call it that...

I have to admit... I've never "been with" a male-to-female transgender... that I know of... The prospect does have it's interesting points... but I just don't think I could "get beyond" the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" part... You would end it in no time just because I would keep calling you out for it...

Not sure how many more examples I can put up for you but surely (and I will call you shirley) before you accept fact.

When you actually show me an example... of something other than... your "stupid fvckery"... and "passive-aggressive little b!tch" play... then there might be something to accept...

But the problem for you... is you just aren't smart enough to do it...

Oh and... I prefer "Gertrude" to "Shirley"... If you don't mind...
 00Spy
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/21/2015 10:31:31 AM

You mean I have my history wrong HF?
http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Steve-Jobs-vs-Dennis-Ritchie.jpg

So Steve Jobs did not form a home computer company named Apple after banks refused to give him and his partner money?
HF again you make the mistake of trying to mis represent posts.

So you either do not know his track record for bankruptcies or you are letting your bias blind you.

How much did his personal financial disclosure with the Federal Elections Commission show he was worth?

Most successful people have failed along the way remember what Hillary (former Republican dipper) said;
"You have no reason to remember, but we came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt," Hillary Clinton (former Republican dipper)

Would you like more example of successful people who failed before they achieved....

TRUMP WALL. 2016

Jo here we go again you brought the count to one. Before I restore the threads credibility. When you say "do something about it", what did you have in mind? After all I am schooling you in anger management and posting protocols.

See if you can follow Jo...

Trump is upping the ante... DONALD TRUMP: You know, interestingly, the wall on southern border, it's - really, if you think it's 1,000 miles but it's 2,000 miles, but a lot of it - some of it's done - it's done poorly by the way, what they have done is very poor, very poor work, a very poor job, and very -- not much of a wall. But you also have natural terrain which is automatically a barrier, which is a good thing. So you're talking about 1,000. And then you look at the Great Wall of China that was built 2,500 years ago. It's 13,000 miles. And we're really talking about something more than a little more than 1,000 miles. So it is something that can be absolutely done, not done at tremendous cost. You know, it's been costed by politicians and they came out with these outrageous numbers.

As you know, I know how to build. I know how to get it done. We'll have a great wall. We'll call it the Great Wall of Trump. We'll have a great wall and it will be - it'll be actually -- it can be a good-looking wall, as walls go, but we will have a really terrific wall and it will be gone for the right price. You know, for years, they've wanted to do it. I don't know if you know, even Hillary Clinton, I mean, for years they've wanted to do it, but they could never get it figured out how to get it done. And, you know, one of the things that stopped it was the environmental impact statement. Can you believe it?

Now that Jo is how you post on topic!

Great Wall of Trump 2016
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/21/2015 10:42:50 AM

So Steve Jobs did not form a home computer company named Apple after banks refused to give him and his partner money?

never disputed that, but to not understand that without people like Dennis Ricthie it never happens.

So it would be the same as saying Ferruccio Lamborghini (sports cars)

How much did his personal financial disclosure with the Federal Elections Commission show he was worth?

Does not matter, as much much of his claimed worth is based on speculative property values.

Though still does not address the fact that he was born with a sliver spoon and also has used legal loopholes to make that money and derp like you think that it should be celebrated.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!