Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 101
Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!Page 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

When you say "do something about it", what did you have in mind?

I left that up to you... clearly... you chose to continue down the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" road...

I had hoped for more creativity... and intelligence... but I wasn't really holding out much in that regard... I was pretty certain you couldn't do it...

Jo here we go again you brought the count to one. Before I restore the threads credibility. .... After all I am schooling you in anger management and posting protocols.

Well... you certainly are showing your talents... as a "passive-aggressive little b!tch"... you have some skill... but personally... I know a whole lot of 10 yr olds... that are much more skilled...

Which is kind of sad when you think about it... A grown-up "passive-aggressive little b!tch"... that isn't even intelligent enough to out do a 10 yr old...

I figure it will be about three more of the "back & forth" posts... before everyone else just stops bothering... and leaves the thread to us... Of course... that is just an estimate... and it doesn't include HFX... who probably doesn't care one way or the other...

So... you've almost got us there... keep going... I won't try to stop you... in fact... I'll help you do it...
 BussOfEsprit
Msg: 102
Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!
Posted: 8/21/2015 10:59:35 AM
Msg. 51

It only "looks" like hate... to passive-aggressive little b!tches... Which... of course... says much...

Msg. 55

Just playing the part, honey... the "counter-point" to your passive-aggressive little b!tch
You beg for a lot of things... begging it doesn't make it fact... or you any less willing to act the witless twat...

Msg. 73

And... of course... she's back here as well... the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" is pervasive... isn't she...
But then Zero-Zero... got hit with points he can't answer... and out pops the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" again...

Msg. 76

Oh... wait... I know... act like a "passive-aggressive little b!tch" some more...
Try putting the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" to bed... for a bit... and respond like a man... who has the balls to stand up for his claims... or at least admit his lies...

Msg. 98

Is that how desperate you are... to NOT make a point... with any hint of intellect behind it... What a pathetic "stupid fvck"... No point... No intelligence... Just a pathetic "passive-aggressive little b!tch"...
If you actually had a point... I'm sure you would try to make it... however unsuccessful it might be... but clearly you don't... So you just keep up the "stupid fvck" and "passive-aggressive little b!tch" trolling... and I'll keep playing along with it... by pointing out what "stupid fvck" and "passive-aggressive little b!tch" nonsense it is...

Msg. 101

Well then... Do something about it... I mean other than acting the "passive-aggressive little b!tch"... I know that's your forte... but you could try to "stretch" a bit...
And say... I've been meaning to ask... if think that YOU being called "b!tch" or "twat" is misogynist... Is that your way of telling us that you are male-to-female transgender...?

I have to admit... I've never "been with" a male-to-female transgender... that I know of... The prospect does have it's interesting points... but I just don't think I could "get beyond" the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" part... You would end it in no time just because I would keep calling you out for it...
When you actually show me an example... of something other than... your "stupid fvckery"... and "passive-aggressive little b!tch" play... then there might be something to accept...

Msg. 104

I left that up to you... clearly... you chose to continue down the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" road...
Well... you certainly are showing your talents... as a "passive-aggressive little b!tch"... you have some skill... but personally... I know a whole lot of 10 yr olds... that are much more skilled...
Which is kind of sad when you think about it... A grown-up "passive-aggressive little b!tch"... that isn't even intelligent enough to out do a 10 yr old...

I think these emotional immature outbursts highlight the importance and necessity of obtaining professional help.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/21/2015 11:10:09 AM

I think these emotional immature outbursts highlight the importance and necessity of obtaining professional help.

Well... I guess I miscounted... looks like it won't be just Zero-Zero and myself...

Seems like Bus wants to join in as well... try his hand...

Of course... you really should have done this... when you were still "singleinarlington"... or however the hell you spelled it...

You actually made good... difficult to beat... "moderate" points then... but that was before you fell into... full-on, teabagging right-wingnut "mode"...

Since then... you've just been pathetically "hide bound"... and less than intelligent...

What is it about going "full-on right-wingnut" that shaves so many IQ points from previously intelligent people...?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/21/2015 11:12:35 AM

For those who like irony, read the profile of the person who posted the above sentence. (note: I am not referring to the fact that Mother Teresa was nothing more than a front person for a money laundering operation, but the other part about not attempting to hurt people.)

...Must have a kind heart. You don’t need to be Mother Teresa but if you find great satisfaction hurting (physical or emotional) people, keep moving...
 BussOfEsprit
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/21/2015 12:01:27 PM
No Joe, just another thread descending into a bottomless pit of chaos. My interjection was an attempt to highlight a perception while observing your contributions to this discussion. By all means, Proceed!!!!

I’ve been off and on POF for several years and “singleinarlington” was one of several old usernames. I’m not sure why you think this is significant because this is the 2nd time you mentioned this old username.

Now I will take issue with “difficult to beat” because you have never Trumped me! I leave with the words from a young female artist (I think she was in Jr. high school when she wrote these lyrics) JoJo, “Leave, get out!!! Boy you must have gone and Bumped Your Head!!!!!”
 00Spy
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/21/2015 12:04:05 PM
Wow "money laundering nuns" and "passive-aggressive little b!tches " so much hatred of women.
Yet, Jo doesn't know what he wants to "do about it".
How about this Jo... you simply clean up your foul posting and discuss the topic.
Now there's an idea!

Momentarily back to the topic before it gets side tracked again...
"Three strands of razor wire currently delineate the boundary between Hungary and Serbia, but by the end of this month, Hungarian officials plan to have erected a 109-mile-long, 13-foot-tall fence to stem a rising tide of illegal immigrants."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/18/donald-trump-border-wall-proposal-sparks-controver/

I wonder if Trump is consulting on that one?

The Trump Wall 2016
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/21/2015 12:24:12 PM

No Joe, just another thread descending into a bottomless pit of chaos.

Yes... I know... I've already pointed that out... directly to Zero-Zero... and indirectly to you... At least one would have THOUGHT you were intelligent enough to notice... considering I mentioned it MORE than once... and YOU quoted from each of those posts...

I guess I was right... about the "IQ shaving" thing...

I’m not sure why you think this is significant because this is the 2nd time you mentioned this old username.

Well... once again... I have already pointed that out... and once again... you seem to have lacked the IQ to notice... So I will say again... before... you used to post some reasonably intelligent points... Now... it's pretty much all "full-on teabagger right-wingnuttery"... As in... much less intelligent than previous... so much so... it often crosses that "boundary" between "intelligent" and "stupid fvck"...

Does that make it more clear for you...?

Yet, Jo doesn't know what he wants to "do about it".
How about this Jo... you simply clean up your foul posting and discuss the topic.
Now there's an idea!

Except... I've already offered that option... You don't seem to want to take it... judging by your repeated use of the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" routine...

I even gave you the chance... by making the first move... and you still couldn't put the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" to bed...

As I've stated... I have NO PROBLEM... with taking this thread into a "back and forth"... about "passive-aggressive little b!tches" and "stupid fvcks"... I'm fully prepared to meet you "head on" in that...

So... the question remains... Are you here just for the purpose of acting the "passive-aggressive little b!tch"...? Or are you here for discussion...?

Once again... It is "your call"... because I'm good with it either way...
Seems like Bus wants to join in as well... try his hand...
 00Spy
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/21/2015 12:43:37 PM
I am here to discuss the topic Jo as I do in all my posts.
You on the other hand are here to insult, bully and display your bigoted rage.
Even though you are evasive I am not sure that either of us could be more specific on what you should "do about it".
Stay on topic and drop the insults that you can't back up as we previously posted.

But I digress...
More than 3,000 mostly Syrian refugees are stuck in no-man's land near the Greek village of Eidomeni after Macedonia Thursday declared a state of emergency and sent troops to help stem the flow of migrants attempting to cross the Balkan country to reach northern Europe, AFP photographer at the scene said.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/2015/08/21/Macedonian-police-drive-back-refugee-crowd-five-hurt-during-clashes

Better call Trump.

Trump Wall (Macedonia) 2016
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/21/2015 1:02:37 PM

I am here to discuss the topic Jo as I do in all my posts.
You on the other hand are here to insult, bully and display your bigoted rage.

Now did I call that one... or did I call that one... Not even an hour later... right back with the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" routine... I hope for your co-workers sake... you don't do that to them on the job... but it is starting to look more and more... like an ingrained part of your personality... Kind of like the way my hard-nosed honesty and forthrightness is for me...

Even though you are evasive I am not sure that either of us could be more specific on what you should "do about it".
Stay on topic and drop the insults that you can't back up as we previously posted.

Sure... as soon as you drop the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" routine...

I would add... "and start answering the questions and rebuttals put forth to your ridiculous nonsense"... but that is probably far too big a step...

I can do this ALL day... and into the wee hours... if necessary... and I've already proven my willingness to do so... If you think it needs to stop... then leave the "passive-aggressive little b!tch" in your pocket...

Then... hopefully... you will make some honest points... for a fresh change... although... again... that is probably expecting too much...
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/21/2015 1:39:01 PM
Got hand it to the headcover king--here we are at the beginning of the 21st century, and he's touting a solution for a rag tag farm-worker invasion a solution that worked so well 2,500 years ago against armed armies. Cost millions of lives to build, the building never ended, cost a huge amount of the royal treasury, and the final 300 year dynasty was created by crossing it. So that worked well.

Yeppers, looks like a shoo in for the PeeTarty!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 111
Posted: 8/21/2015 2:05:57 PM

Got hand it to the headcover king

As outrageous as he gets... he won't ever top this guy...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/photos/super-putin-1.1773289

Maybe the teabaggers would like to take a stab... at recruiting him...?
 Peas_
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/21/2015 2:29:48 PM
fucking 30 x's the term "passive-aggressive" was mentioned on this page alone. Hilarius!

Think we can use the new Emperor's money instead of taxes?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/21/2015 3:01:04 PM

Not on your life... That's his... He "earned" it and that would be just too much like... "paying for" all the "lazy people" who just want to "spend others money"...

In fact... it would be almost exactly that... So no... I don't think that one will even get out of the "starting gate"...
 Orione7
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/21/2015 3:01:08 PM
Go refo's take over Greece, anything to stop those boasting windbags.
Go latins take over the fake construct of Amerika.

Forza Aztlan.
 00Spy
Msg: 115
Posted: 8/21/2015 3:15:50 PM

****ing 30 x's the term "passive-aggressive" was mentioned on this page alone. Hilarius!

Use his money instead of taxes thats "passive aggressive" ... 32 times.

He hasn't even moved into the White House yet and already anointed Emperor. The man is amazing.

Trump Wall Southern Border 2016
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/21/2015 3:29:07 PM

He hasn't even moved into the White House yet and already anointed Emperor. The man is amazing.

And to think... it wasn't until AFTER he became President... that the right-wingnuts started referencing Obama as being a "King" and "Emperor"... And Trump hasn't even done anything yet...

I wonder how he is going to square that with Kasich... who has already talked about... being "King"...
 congupnaroad
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2015 5:17:10 PM
Way back in 2006 the US ratified the Secure Fence Act. Which the intention of was to build an impenetrable wall across the US/Mexico border with the aim of preventing illegal entry and drug trafficking.

Fast forward to 2011 and the US President claimed the wall was "basically complete" (Pfft!).

But we all know that was a lie, just like everything else that comes out of the US President's mouth!
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 118
Posted: 8/21/2015 5:23:17 PM

Way back in 2006 the US ratified the Secure Fence Act. Which the intention of was to build an impenetrable wall across the US/Mexico border with the aim of preventing illegal entry and drug trafficking.

Fast forward to 2011 and the US President claimed the wall was "basically complete" (Pfft!).

Department of Homeland Security officials told us they have finished 649 out of 652 miles of fencing (99.5 percent), which includes 299 miles of vehicle barriers and 350 miles of pedestrian fence.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/may/16/barack-obama/obama-says-border-fence-now-basically-complete/

But we all know that was a lie, just like everything else that comes out of the US President's mouth!

Yes, we all know who is liying here.
 trinity818
Msg: 119
Posted: 8/21/2015 5:31:21 PM
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/may/16/barack-obama/obama-says-border-fence-now-basically-complete/

Well geez, you sure did cherry-pick that quote. How about the rest of the article?

The original act specifically called for double-layer fencing, and only 36.3 miles of double-layered fencing currently exist. However, the act was later amended to allow Border Security the discretion to determine which type of fencing was appropriate for different areas.

So Obama can make a case that the vehicle barriers and single-layer pedestrian fences meet the amended letter of the law. But we also think Obama misleads, particularly when he mocks Republican opponents, saying that even though the fence has been built, "They'll want want a higher fence. Maybe they’ll need a moat. Maybe they want alligators in the moat." The Border Patrol has not gone "above and beyond" what Republicans requested, as Obama claimed. What they originally requested was a double-layer fence, and they didn't get much of it. And so we rate Obama's statement Barely True.

Editor's note: This statement was rated Barely True when it was published. On July 27, 2011, we changed the name for the rating to Mostly False.
 00Spy
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/21/2015 5:44:50 PM

****ing 30 x's the term "passive-aggressive" was mentioned on this page alone. Hilarius!

msg 115

And to think... it wasn't until AFTER he became President... that the right-wingnuts started referencing Obama as being a "King" and "Emperor"... And Trump hasn't even done anything yet...

Jo yes we agree... but tell me -how do you know she is a "right wing nut"? and a nut, really?
jo are you a left wing wacko?
Do you accept that term since you are the opposite?

Trump speaking right now much smaller crowd than predicted but still in the 10 -15 thousand range.
 Peas_
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/21/2015 5:49:41 PM
nope, I'm neither nut(s).

<~~~~~~~~~squirrel cheeks.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 122
Posted: 8/21/2015 5:51:05 PM

The original act specifically called for double-layer fencing, and only 36.3 miles of double-layered fencing currently exist. However, the act was later amended to allow Border Security the discretion to determine which type of fencing was appropriate for different areas.

That dam Obama, letting people on the front line actually make decisions about what is needed and not listening to a carnival Barker. Clearly the work of a muslim terrorist sympathizer who eats aborted baby brains for breakfast that he gets from PP.

Because at the end of the day if people do not understand that 99% of the illegal aliens in the US came in legally and currently the man power and asserts protecting the USA's boarders is better equipped than 99% of other countries entire militaries you will be well on your way to understand why building the wall makes as much sense as making people driving dune buggies wear life jackets.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 123
Posted: 8/21/2015 6:18:36 PM

but tell me -how do you know she is a "right wing nut"? and a nut, really?

Who is "she"...? I didn't say... or imply... or even vaguely suggest that any "she"... was a "right-wingnut"...

ALL I pointed out... in the quote... is that the right-wingnuts waited until after Obama was President to start calling HIM "King" or "Emperor"...

Is there some "she"... on this thread... that DID say Obama was "King" or "Emperor"...? Is there some "she" referenced in the quote...? If so... point this "she" out... and where it occurs in the quote...

Or is this just another one of your "passive-aggressive little b!tch" plays... again... completely unwarranted... other than... you choosing to go back to that same nonsense again... because you simply can't do anything else...

So... will you be so kind as to either...

1) Point out... who this "she" is... that I called a "right-wingnut"... in that quote... on this thread...

or

2) Confirm that there is no such "she"... and you are just being a "passive-aggressive little b!tch" again... when everyone else is trying to have a discussion sans the nonsense...

Well geez, you sure did cherry-pick that quote. How about the rest of the article?

Well geez Trin... I think you did the same thing you claim HFX did... You "cherry picked" your part to leave this out...

You need to go back to the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which was passed by a Republican Congress and signed by President George W. Bush. It authorized the construction of hundreds of miles of additional fencing along the border with Mexico. The act specified "at least two layers of reinforced fencing."

But the law was quietly altered in a significant way the following year.

Responding to urging from the Department of Homeland Security -- which argued that different border terrains required different types of fencing, that a one-size-fits-all approach across the entire border didn't make sense -- Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, proposed an amendment to give DHS the discretion to decide what type of fence was appropriate in different areas. The law was amended to read, "nothing in this paragraph shall require the Secretary of Homeland Security to install fencing, physical barriers, roads, lighting, cameras, and sensors in a particular location along an international border of the United States, if the Secretary determines that the use or placement of such resources is not the most appropriate means to achieve and maintain operational control over the international border at such location."

In other words, Border Patrol would have the leeway to decide which type of fencing was appropriate in various regions.

The amendment was included in a federal budget bill in late 2007 despite being condemned by legislators such as Reps. Peter King, R-N.Y., and Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., who argued the amendment effectively killed the border fence promised in the 2006 bill.

So clearly... Politifact is "playing games" when they say "the Republicans didn't get the fence they wanted"... It was a Republican who put forth the amendment to change the law... and change the type of fence created... It seems that the Republicans couldn't even agree among themselves... what the fence should look like...

So really... the claim should be rated as "Mostly True if you mean the fence some Republicans wanted and Mostly False if you mean the other Republicans who didn't get the fence they wanted"...

But clearly... Obama is completely correct... when he says the Republicans got the fence they wanted... since it WAS a Republican who asked for less fence... Just because some Republicans didn't get the fence they first wanted... doesn't mean the Republicans didn't get the fence they ended up asking for...
 BussOfEsprit
Msg: 124
Posted: 8/21/2015 7:05:43 PM

30 x's the term "passive-aggressive" was mentioned on this page alone. Hilarius!

It appears we agree that repeatedly mentioning “little b!tch” and “twat” is not Hilarious!
New page and the count begins again :(

There is legitimate criticism in this article but I found it interesting.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3205724/How-65-countries-erected-security-walls-borders.html
 00Spy
Msg: 125
Posted: 8/21/2015 7:20:42 PM

I wonder how he is going to square that with Kasich... who has already talked about... being "King"...

Jo...It was Peas in msg 115 that both of us referenced so by you linking Obama and Trump (and Trump hasn't done anything yet) with "right-wingnuts" you are calling Peas a 'right-wingnut".
The funny (sad) thing is you totally missed her's and my, facetious intent. Anger is such a debilitating trait.
Peas and I both accept your apology. And we are pulling for ya , little guy!

But back to topic.
Trump delivered another great speech. No agenda, no filter totally off prompter and people are eating it up.
His numbers will continue to grow.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Mr Trump... Build That Wall...!