Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > AGE GAP      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 551
the wondertwin powers yearsPage 23 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
yeah, I can guess what he's doing under those covers. Surprised he needs some kitty, I thought he said a week ago he had 5 dates?

wondertwin powers, I remember that. Justice League cartoons on Saturdays, right? its ok, WAMB, chances are they could be on youtube somewhere. they do have the Thunderbirds marionette show. Corny, yet fun to watch when there's nothing on TV.
 Peas_
Msg: 552
Cliques Asking To Help Delete Other Members
Posted: 9/2/2015 7:26:32 PM

FYI....IG.......Mr. CC did not self delete

These statements, as PROOF, mean nothing to me not other than word of mouthssssssssss.

Peas
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 553
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2015 8:07:00 PM
So him telling me in a private email doesn't count?
 Peas_
Msg: 554
Posted: 9/2/2015 8:10:54 PM
nope. Cuz you can't post it. Sowy. I'm going to read that stooopid thread bout Tall and do DIY home crap for awhile.....

laters.

I trust you peeps can do the "scenario" by yourselves. I don't need to be present any longer.

ETA:

baby,...silly girl. It's a shovel. Was digging up rose bushes actually....old pic. 5 yo. Giving up on OlD......read the caption for the rodent.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 555
Posted: 9/2/2015 8:12:10 PM

So him telling me in a private email doesn't count?

What are they after (the secret MODS). Bad words, insults, misogynistic expression, feminism, liberalism, Tea Partyism, Trumpism, disagreement with the holy spicket? What? I am baffled.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 556
Posted: 9/2/2015 8:18:57 PM
Peas: Wait! I only just now noticed the knife and giant rodent in your picture! (I was distracted.) What does it MEAN??
 Literate_Hiker
Msg: 557
Posted: 9/2/2015 8:54:04 PM
Tom da Bomb just emailed me. His username is: 33qq.

"Tell the whole forum gang that I said hello," Tom said. "I'm sorry about the x-rated forum post."

That's the news!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 558
Posted: 9/2/2015 9:55:36 PM

InnerGorilla :
What are they after (the secret MODS). Bad words, insults, misogynistic expression, feminism, liberalism, Tea Partyism, Trumpism, disagreement with the holy spicket? What? I am baffled.

In the infamous words of Charles Barkley, "I may be wrong but I doubt it", I think some people are taking past disagreements/disputes/criticisms personally, and reporting forum members out of spite.
 Maleman999
Msg: 559
Posted: 9/3/2015 8:13:44 AM
L.Hiker: You better hope Darth Deleter doesn't read your post and blow his cover.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 560
Posted: 9/4/2015 12:04:02 PM

Heres a thought, if Pig is as offensive on line when trying to date (he did comment once that he used that to attract attention from women he liked), then maybe someone on line reported him and thats why he was deleted???

Perhaps we can wait for his latest incarnation for him to have a proper rebuttal, perhaps as SwineLake.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 561
Posted: 9/4/2015 12:08:30 PM
^^^ I would go for runningwithPigs, and have swimmingwithPigs as my backup. Then the silenceofthePigs
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 562
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2015 12:09:53 PM

Really? For someone who doesnt like BS aimed at them you seem to be ok with throwing it out there.

BS in American English often refers to something that has NO basis in fact.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullshit

It has nothing to do with agreeing with someones opinions. So when I , or anyone else gives opinions or talk about experiences and you say "BS", it is inappropriate. Your word usage is wrong. All you can do to counter such things is to state your subjective opinion ABOUT YOU. I can't understand why you don't realize this.

Didn't you just make a whole post telling NG that he is WRONG and usually is? What you should have said is that YOU don't agree with him and state your opinion. C'mon we aren't 5 yr old's here.

So it was the appropriate word used. This is a public forum. Unless there is "secret missions" going on in the background I and many others saw NOTHING that constitutes you being stalked and attacked. Bluntness isn't an attack just by itself.

I wouldnt say that. Plenty have commented on here about it, I think maybe your loyalty maybe distorting your perception a little, especially when people are changing and trying. I cant speak about the history between pig and RT I dont know it. I can comment on what I have seen. What I have seen is RT attempting to make some good posts and getting followed around by pig and being insulted. All Ive seen of Pigs postings is mainly one liners that have no relevance to the topic. Heres a thought, if Pig is as offensive on line when trying to date (he did comment once that he used that to attract attention from women he liked), then maybe someone on line reported him and thats why he was deleted???

Actually, I have stuck up for RT in the past , as I have for you as well(should I remind you? I am sure others can). I even offered the lad some personalized help.

Listen carefully: He has made some decent points long ago, especially when he used to debate with that tall Canadian women(Oluban and a few others probably remember that). BUT RT isn't the same guy these days. I even told him that. He posts stuff that doesn't make sense in REAL world application and many here don't even understand why he is persistent repeating the same thing OVER AND OVER. That is insanity. It is a broken record. So others get more vocal with him because he continues.

BUT he has insulted others here. I heard him insult both males and females here JUST because they refuse to agree with him. He even insulted me, a guy who once said "I like you RT". Please go find where I used profanity against him. I will BET YOU a million that you won't find it. If you find it I will become your hit man and take out all all your enemies here. I know you won't find it so all is safe! :)

Well that speaks well for him IMO, I dont really like cliques and I prefer people who dont join them, if I have something to say Ill stand by it, I dont need a clique 'to gang up and make people accept either me or my opinions'. I generally trust anyone worth knowing will make up their own mind and do the right thing. A lot of people on here have the ability to like who they like without their friends interfering or swaying their choices. They even have the ability to be friendly with people who dont like each other.

Well actually no. The misogynists, control freaks have their own clique so they aren't acting alone anymore than anyone else. But you are sadly mistaken to think their are cliques when it comes to backing up opinions. People generally state opinions that they believe in or at least sounds good to them. When they disagree, friends might just be quiet and say nothing. That is more common than anything else I would imagine.

One of my best friends here actually WON'T back me when she disagrees with me and has even purposely put spotlights on me to dig myself out of for amusement.

That being said, there are probably a few that do back each other out of loyalty, lust, geography, whatever but it isn't in every thread post. Certainly its the minority.

I get accussed 'wanting younger men' if I talk to a man on here where other women think they 'own' him and tell him who he can and cant talk to.

Sounds like insanity!Talk to whomever you like! No one owns anyone, although a little lady here did tell me recently she is upset that others say "Joey", but with the new conspiracy theories I might have said it to my other self..so it is neither here nor there. LMAO.
 spot4username
Msg: 563
Shhhhhhhh I'm trying to watch the movie
Posted: 9/4/2015 12:51:58 PM
Any of you ever have that one friend? You know the friend I'm talking about. You genuinely like them but spending time with them can sometimes seem to be a chore. You have to explain everything to them. They are the person who asks you what is going on throughout an entire movie. They are unable to follow the plot. It ruins your enjoyment of the movie. They never seem to quite grasp what other people are saying in a conversation. Later they may ask you what someone meant. Sometimes they jump into conversations and have no idea what they are talking about. It just leaves everyone shaking their heads.

Anyway... age gaps... I have a date (gawd I hope that didn't jinx it) with a man a year younger than me tomorrow. Is that gap sufficient?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 564
Posted: 9/4/2015 12:54:14 PM

Lol, you are a nightmare! you know that some women get a little possessive over what they perceive to be there men. Im sure you enjoy them fighting over you. I just dont like fighting over men and get a bit fed up with having to come off topic because they get a little b!tchy when they arent getting the men that they wants full attention.

I accidently on purpose married clooneysmentor when he wasn't looking, but I've never gotten ****y because he doesn't give me
his full attention.

My attention span on here is such that I don't have the attention span for....oh look! A chicken!

The intensity with which some people on here post is amazing and surely worthy of some sort of study.

I can't wait for Mr. Pig to be back...at least he made things interesting.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 565
Posted: 9/4/2015 1:04:05 PM

Hey wait a second. Are you calling the rest of us boring. I dahhhhhre you!!!

Hehehe

What's that Nine inch nail song go like?
 goodcatchforher
Msg: 566
Posted: 9/4/2015 1:09:41 PM

Why would he. How many times can a person be kicked until they decide it is not worth it?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 567
Posted: 9/4/2015 1:21:53 PM
^^^Because for some people, this place is a playground.
I think Mr. Pig enjoys himself here.
Maybe he won't be back...I don't know.
Worth what? It doesn't cost anything to set up a new profile.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 568
Posted: 9/4/2015 1:32:21 PM

^^^Because for some people, this place is a playground.

I actually disagree with this statement, browneyes. This is not a playground, it's a heroin addiction.

If anything, one thing that I have learned about what many writers do to push the envelope, is to dare talk about the untalkable, the untouchable, the unmensionable; the places inside ourselves, or socially that we dare not go there in our regular lives; and here, in this playground WE go there. We go there much better, more challenging, more incisively than any media out there, period. And that is pure heroin to those that like to be mentally stimulated and don't want to be fit inside any box.
 gtomustang
Msg: 569
joey joey joey hoey bee by bo boey, fee fi fo foey, joey
Posted: 9/4/2015 1:33:42 PM
oh gosh, Neil DeGrasse Tyson Fan. Forgot about her and RT. Pity she isn't here right now, she had the right amount of vinegar to be entertaining...and wouldn't let a few bootings get her down. Nothing against the pigster, I figure he's here but keeping quiet for the moment. or maybe he's out getting laid instead.

spottie, yep, had friends like that. at least they were dog-loyal. Had other people who were such try-hards (like one poster here) they were annoying, but to their close friends, they were loyal and would actually answer the phone at 2am. If only they were comfortable with the fact they'd always be Walter Mitty and thus could be comfortable in their own skin....

hope the date goes well.

and IG has a point--go to the same places all the time, you see the same scenery.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 570
Posted: 9/4/2015 1:36:04 PM

If anything, one thing that I have learned about what many writers do to push the envelope, is to dare talk about the untalkable, the untouchable, the unmensionable; the places inside ourselves, or socially that we dare not go there in our regular lives; and here, in this playground WE go there. We go there much better, more challenging, more incisively than any media out there, period. And that is pure heroin to those that like to be mentally stimulated and don't want to be fit inside any box.

Well, then there are the people who come here because it's funny or fun and they are just passing time.
There are a lot of other things to be doing if you like to be mentally stimulated.
I haven't reached the point where I take this place that seriously.
Hopefully, I never will.
But who knows.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 571
view profile
History
Shhhhhhhh I'm trying to watch the movie
Posted: 9/4/2015 2:55:50 PM

oh gosh, Neil DeGrasse Tyson Fan. Forgot about her and RT.

Ah ha- you got my reference!

Anyway... age gaps... I have a date (gawd I hope that didn't jinx it) with a man a year younger than me tomorrow. Is that gap sufficient?

Congratulations! If he talks too much during the movie.... making out might work! Bring Altoids. ;)

lol, you are a nightmare!

Indeed I am:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_J5G_gYJRE

"Beautiful nightmare
Beautiful nightmare
You're a beautiful nightmare

Beautiful nightmare
Beautiful nightmare
You're a beautiful nightmare"
 crookcatcher
Msg: 572
Age Gap
Posted: 9/4/2015 4:34:30 PM
BOT

I would have to believe as long as there is a mutual attraction between two adults the age difference is of little consequence to them.
 spot4username
Msg: 573
Age Gap
Posted: 9/4/2015 4:37:36 PM
^^^ Hey you can't just show up in here and start posting like you aren't a n00b.

You have to take the required tour. Come with me ...
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 574
view profile
History
Age Gap
Posted: 9/4/2015 5:45:13 PM
^^^^^But he is the one driving the bus!

More corpses on the route than ever before mind you.
 gtomustang
Msg: 575
Who forgot to put the Gap back on the toothpaste?
Posted: 9/4/2015 7:45:14 PM
Altoids? I thought it was dental floss that made men's knees weak.

Tomorrow I go on the anti date, to an agricultural fair with someone who friendzoned me who might talk about how her new relationship is going. At least there will be a ton of fair food to eat. "Elephant ears" with marinara or powdered sugar and cinnamon, apple crisp you can smell from the parking lot, buttered corn on the cob, and plenty of other stuff to put on the winter insulation. Spottie's got me beat, but I might eat better. maybe i'll drop dead from clogged arteries before I can get booted.

Joey, hate to tell ya, but you're the only one to see dead posters. And they don't know they're dead.

holy cow, that's how KJ actually looks?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > AGE GAP