Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > AGE GAP      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 andremeda
Msg: 201
Mind the gapPage 9 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
I have been told that Moderate Azzwipe has harpies, minions, followers and that LH adores him and he her.

A match made in heaven. Two narcissists who can hike to the ends of time together, if that fat guy can keep up with her that is.

Maybe explains why anyone who says anything negative against LH is soon gone.
 7seatac
Msg: 202
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:15:34 PM
Apparently Moderate has been removed as well. The people have spoken. Looks like even gods have a fall from grace at times.
 2ufo
Msg: 203
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:17:06 PM

Nope. What ubber intelligence is doing is adding posters as favorites so he can block them. So many blocks gets you nuked. He's also reported my pics as inappropriate through the automated system, if your profile is reported enough you get nuked.

Oh, is that the plan? I wondered why he favorite me. Oh well, no biggie.

Sailinges-Old Man- Freethunker-Piroood-etc... You could have stayed on vacation longer. Really, we're doing fine here in the office without you.
 CharminC
Msg: 204
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:19:17 PM
Looks like even gods have a fall from grace at times.
^^^
He's not a god
but issue solved. *applauses
for good I hope? :/

Shall we now go back to the topic??

Age gap
It's all about the attraction

case closed

:P lol
 andremeda
Msg: 205
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:19:28 PM
Good Job folks for nuking the azzwipe. Now it is time to self delete and get back to work. Take care all.

Good Job folks for nuking the azzwipe. Now it is time to self delete and get back to work. Take care all.
 ClooneysMentor
Msg: 206
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:21:12 PM
Someone's gonna get the Full Cleveland...
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 207
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:21:15 PM

adventurejoe70 :
What happened to Pig? Tall IQ do you know the answer?

7seatac :
So who rounded up the harpies to have Pig removed? Very sad that this goes on now. Maybe it's time to put a stop to it.

HalftimeDad :
That's seriously f'ed up. Who the hell cares enough about these forums to bother going to that kind of effort? Somebody needs to get outside more.

7seatac :
Wasn't there a whole thread about TallIQ or Moderate and his shenanigans? Someone told me about it but I haven't been able to find it. Funny how some want to be the Boss.
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16419326.aspx

Amazing, people getting banned left and right. Definitely some people have too much free time and need to get outside more.
 andremeda
Msg: 208
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:24:00 PM
Can somebody help me self delete. I keep trying and the system tells me my name and password are not correct?

Can somebody help me self delete. I keep trying and the system tells me my name and password are not correct?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 209
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:26:30 PM
I don't know how to do that?
Don't you just go into delete profile?
 andremeda
Msg: 210
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:28:50 PM
^^^^ I have tried over and over. Maybe there is a bug in the system.

Don't worry 2ufo, I am gone . . . soon as possible. I had my fun. Good to see the Azzwipe is gone for now . . . until his next reincarnation of course.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 211
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:29:35 PM
that escalated quickly. is it time to do another vagina dance
 2ufo
Msg: 212
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:40:57 PM

^^^^ I have tried over and over. Maybe there is a bug in the system.

Don't worry 2ufo, I am gone . . . soon as possible. I had my fun.

Maybe that's your 'punishment'... to post here forever as andremeda and never get another 'reincarnation'.

:-)

Probably not.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 213
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:47:15 PM
Who was it who said that Hell is other people? Now you're trapped; unable to leave.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 214
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:51:04 PM

is it time to do another vagina dance

Okay, let me get some pop corn and a glass of wine. Okay go!!
 andremeda
Msg: 215
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 3:05:18 PM

Now you're trapped; unable to leave.

The message board terrorist is gone. . . Crookcatcher outsmarted him. It was worth coming back just to be part of the event.

Time to try self-delete again . . . if the glitch is fixed.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 216
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 3:10:30 PM
^^^^ Who was that masked man ?
 Literate_Hiker
Msg: 217
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 4:27:05 PM
fullmoonguy:
Don't people with common sense know how to get themselves out of the elements?

You don't know the stages of hypothermia. I was in Stage 2 with a stumbling, lurching gait, poor judgment and sluggish thinking. I didn't know I was in trouble.

We were in the Olympic Mountains in a sudden snowstorm with fierce winds. It's called Hurricane Ridge for a reason. There's no lodge like a ski area. As an emergency room physician, my hiking partner knew what to do.

Stages of Hypothermia:

Stage 1: Slowing of pace. Intense shivering. Poor coordination. Ability to perform complex tasks impaired.

Stage 2: Stumbling lurching gait. Thickness of speech. Poor judgment. Sluggish thinking. Amnesia appears.

Stage 3: Irrationality. Incoherence. Amnesia. Memory lapses. Hallucinations. Loss of contact with the environment. Shivering decreases, replaced by muscular rigidity and erratic, jerky movements. Thinking not clear, but maintains posture.

Stage 4: Blueness of skin. Decreased heart and respiratory rate. Dilation of pupils. Weak or irregular pulse. Stupor. Victim becomes irrational, loses contact with environment. Muscular rigidity continues. Pulse and respiration slows.

Stage 5: Unconsciousness. Does not respond to sp0ken word. Most reflexes cease to function. Heartbeat becomes erratic.

Stage 6: Failure of cardiac and respiratory control centers in brain. Cardiac fibrillation. Probable edema and hemorrhage in lungs. Death.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 218
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 4:30:40 PM
That was interesting.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 4:32:22 PM
When I visited Siberia I couldn't tell the difference between the guys who were suffering from hypothermia and the vodka drinking drunks.:/
 2ufo
Msg: 220
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 5:02:27 PM
In Norway, it's 'det finnes ikke dårlig vær, bare dårlige klær' ("There's no bad weather, only bad clothing.")

However, having actually been in Norway - yes, there's such a thing as bad weather and it's very easy to lose your common sense because the more you realize how cold it is (your eyelashes freeze in minutes and gather little icicles) the more narrow-minded you get on your goal until you realize you don't remember what your goal is beyond taking that next step. Even your mental process begins to freeze until you're only taking the next step because the person in front of you did.

AJoe - perhaps the drunks were merely suffering from the 'cure', incorrectly believe that drinking alcohol will cure hypothermia. Or maybe they were hypothermic drunks. Actually, don't Russians believe that alcohol cures everything - and what it doesn't cure, it makes you forget?
 2ufo
Msg: 221
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 5:03:05 PM
Sorry - double post.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 222
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 5:05:18 PM

Who was that masked man ?

I don't know, but he sure saved the day !
 Whistle_Stop
Msg: 223
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 5:53:26 PM
Supposedly the masked man was aka...Clem, Pirood, Sailings....can't remember the rest.
He and I must say CC called him out...
He had me targeted as well....with the old add as a fave and block routine...slimy guy!
Something not firing on all cylinders with that guy..MR.
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 224
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 5:59:25 PM

"That's like a French whore using perfume instead of taking a bath."

Or hiking all day and changing into a dress without taking a shower to go out to dinner.

LOL @ hiking all day and no shower.
After sweating all day, nobody puts on a clean dress and go out without taking a bath first.!! Where did you get that?..Lol.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 225
Mind the gap
Posted: 8/25/2015 6:10:50 PM

"That's like a French whore using perfume instead of taking a bath."

Or hiking all day and changing into a dress without taking a shower to go out to dinner.

LOL @ hiking all day and no shower.
After sweating all day, nobody puts on a clean dress and go out without taking a bath first.!! Where did you get that?..Lol.

Oh, IDK, maybe from LH, Herself..... She has Posted about going on a Hike with someone, then telling them to 'Not Peek' as She changed from Her Hiking Garb, into a Dress, in some parking area.... Then they went out to Dinner.....
vvvvvvvvv

Nope. After a short, steep hike, we went out for fabulous ice cream. Then I drove home to shower.

You're right about me quickly changing into a short, summer dress behind my car. I put on lipstick, stepped into sandals and said, "You can look now." He was amazed.

I like to surprise people and have fun.

A short Steep Hike or a All Day Hike.... Once You've started to Sweat, it's all the Same.....
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > AGE GAP