Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Violence and Women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sealady111
Msg: 472
Violence and WomenPage 20 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)

Why are western, entitlement, spoiled females so whiney?

^^ I prefer a chilled unwooded chardonnay.

Does that make me a w[h]iney????

Hmmm My glass needs a refill.
 deetristate
Msg: 473
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/5/2015 4:09:21 AM
""""Well, to be honest, we have to be careful up here in Canada since we don't have a right to free speech like you do in the US.

We are allowed to say whatever we want, of course, as long as it's Politically Correct, doesn't offend anyone, doesn't make anyone feel "unsafe", isn't too controversial, doesn't make anyone feel uncomfortable, or as long as what you have to say doesn't deviate too far from the accepted narrative. If you step out of line what you have to say can get you into hot water for uttering "hate speech".

You poor, uncultured, uncivilized Americans obviously have a lot to learn from us up here..."""

It may not be like that de jure in the USA but it has become de facto like that. Haven't you heard about people losing jobs and CEO-ships for saying something others don't like? Funny thing is that the actual majority would not engage and have no desire to engage in punishing people for free speech. It is just a loud minority.

Having offspring and young relatives of each sex, I am teaching the male that violence against women is not acceptable, tolerable,right or legal. I am teaching the female to fight back, don't run alone in a part of the park that is abandoned and not to put themselves into a position with drugs and alcohol consumption that will put you in a further position where you don't know what or can't somewhat control what is going on.
 professora
Msg: 474
view profile
History
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/5/2015 3:48:49 PM
The reason this topic gets so much activity is b/c violence in relationships is prevalent

The Book by Lundy Bancroft " Why does he do that"--- as best I can recall the title is recommended by the Domestic Violence Hotline

Excellent information

I found myself at this late stage of life in such a precarious relationship.
 crookcatcher
Msg: 475
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/5/2015 3:57:44 PM

I found myself at this late stage of life in such a precarious relationship.

Was this a prior relationship or current you're speaking of?
 professora
Msg: 476
view profile
History
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/5/2015 4:14:00 PM
til 2013----- 18 months

I consulted with the on Domestic Violence hotline to see if I was over reacting to name calling, meltdowns, throwing things or slamming etc.

Lord knows I wanted the relationship to last.

I should have been smarter when he told me the state investigated him for child abuse...........
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 477
view profile
History
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/5/2015 4:26:55 PM

I consulted with the on Domestic Violence hotline to see if I was over reacting to name calling, meltdowns, throwing things or slamming etc.

Oh I never could stand that sh!t. A person who seems to often name-call and throw things. I always said that getting frustrated or getting mad isn't a big deal...people should let themselves get mad now and then without thinking that there's something wrong with it...but instead it's all about how you vent or how you deal with it when you get pissed that is what's important. People who often need to throw things or break things or try to hurt someone psychologically...I can't stand those f-cks.

Of course, I'm not talking about cases when someone is unmistakably trying to screw you over or play some game...that's a different story...
 crookcatcher
Msg: 478
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/5/2015 4:35:40 PM

til 2013----- 18 months

Just wanted to check.

Glad you're out of it. :)
 sealady111
Msg: 479
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/6/2015 3:49:33 PM

Correct your man hate to note:

^^^ But I love men.
 Viper1j
Msg: 480
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/17/2015 8:14:18 PM
It's 99% feminist propaganda. Self defense is NOT gender specific!

Like the Florida A&M football player that recently got kicked off the team. The video CLEARLY showed the female striking him not once, but TWICE with a closed fist, before he chose to hit her BACK! Yet he loses everything, and has to apologize to the little princess and is made to feel like he's some lowlife.

Yet the same princesses want to claim they're "equal".

Pathetic.

Maybe things will start to change, now that ISIS is using more females.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOu_BszChIE
 bAc0nflav0redbac0n
Msg: 481
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/18/2015 8:09:51 AM
Isis faction rape women to "convert" them to Islam. What a terrible thing to do to human beings and it's a **stardization of the religion that is said by more progressive Muslims as honoring women.

The women on the front lines of combating Isis are pretty brave, imho. What's going to change, if Isis continues to rape and murder women? It'll still be the wretched, godless paternalistic violence designed to subjugate women, not anything different from what other factions and societies throughout the world continue to do.

Dude, did you peck at some bad bird suet, lately?
 Viper1j
Msg: 482
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/18/2015 7:10:31 PM
ISIS is recruiting more females for attacks.

I'm sure the manginas that say they would "never" hit a female will sing a different tune when they have to hug a suicide bomber with boobs.
 Maleman999
Msg: 483
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/19/2015 7:37:59 AM

ISIS is recruiting more females for attacks...
I'm sure the manginas that say they would "never" hit a female will sing a different tune when they have to hug a suicide bomber with boobs.

It makes me wonder if the female suicide bombers are actually guys dressed in drag, since it's traditionally a guy's job to blow himself up and the female outfit that's loose fitting and covers the entire body is perfect for concealing explosives. I'm sure there would be women who are not too thrilled about having equal rights in that department.

It also makes me wonder, how does dating work there? As noted in previous posts, guys are visual creatures, where there has to be some physical attraction initially. How is it possible if the most a guy sees is the girl's eyeballs? I've even seen some burkas where they try to conceal the eyeballs by having a mesh cover in the eye area. Like most guys in the rest of the world, I wouldn't date someone if I had no idea what they looked like.

Wait a minute. There are people in the rest of the world who date without knowing what their date actually looks like. It's all of the people who are in cyber relationships, who text each other a zillion times a day, fall madly in love, and believe they found their soul mate for life, without actually meeting in person. When the topic of meeting in person comes up, one of them is always too busy or always has a family emergency that prevents meeting in person.
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 484
view profile
History
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/19/2015 8:21:46 AM
They have a sister meet the woman, she takes off her coverings for the sister, and gives a report to her brother.
 relaxenjoylifetoo
Msg: 485
Violence and Women
Posted: 10/21/2015 5:40:20 PM
Once. You can be a victim once. More than that, you are just a fool.
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 486
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/14/2015 7:39:25 PM
Fascinating thread. Circling the wagons around a women to protect her from being called a liar, even though it's clear she is.
 professora
Msg: 487
view profile
History
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/14/2015 8:25:34 PM
relaxenjoylifetoo- " You can be a victim once. More than that, you are just a fool. "

with all due respect to you: This is not true.

These suckers are hard to spot.

I had met the nicest senior citizen, fat, bald male nurse a woman would want to meet. There were NO signs. Married to a woman almost 40 years until she died. Who could spot abuse with this portfolio?

The possibility of getting fooled again is real.
 castlehillsmile
Msg: 488
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/14/2015 9:07:28 PM
Liars are also hard to spot.
Some people have become very proficient at telling us what we want to hear until we believe them.
Then, and only then, do they show their true selves.

May I throw married men into the mix.
A married man wanting a bit on the side would never lie. Would he?

areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 489
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/15/2015 6:58:31 AM
Liars are everywhere. Some are better than others. This thread was interesting because a liar was so vehemently defended.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 490
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/15/2015 11:07:01 AM
Bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down on her head!
Bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer
Made sure she was dead!
 satx78218
Msg: 491
view profile
History
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/15/2015 12:58:43 PM
Ha Ha

Never paid attention to the lyrics! how weird.

"Rose and Valerie screaming from the gallery
Say he must go free (Maxwell must go free)"
 Viper1j
Msg: 492
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/15/2015 8:05:30 PM
Most women can't handle the truth..

Domestic Violence- Women are Half the Problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOu_BszChIE

ABC News Sting operation.

Reaction To Women Abusing Men In Public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFAd4YdQks
 VMinRVA95
Msg: 493
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/15/2015 10:23:36 PM
relaxenjoylifetoo- " You can be a victim once. More than that, you are just a fool. "
with all due respect to you: This is not true.
These suckers are hard to spot.

No! Some phoney Professor(ia) is easy to spot. What subject do you teach there, Frau Professor? From the picture I would not guess "applied mathematics, or geo-physics," or .. Please end the sentence ... Oh, I am I being abusive? Enter Lundy, gee, now I know now how to extort from the Largess ... The world You live in .. we evil men .. built it... I know your kind ... Oh, but maybe a few of us evil men might be OK? .. but you are .. still .. how is it?.. well quote Susan Sontag while we are all in attendance?
 VMinRVA95
Msg: 494
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/15/2015 11:52:09 PM
From Lundy .. "Therefore all abused women should be encouraged to work with a trained advocate on creating a safety plan. Each woman should also be encouraged to take seriously intuitions that she has about the dangerousness of a partner or former partner, even if he does not exhibit a large number of the risk factors listed below."

Female extortionism at is worst. Ok, we have the easiest college degree you can get with Lundy and her ilk. Oh, but lets funnel a bunch of weak willed folks into their $150 /hour "talk" therapy. And in the end .. a referral to a medical doctor ... too lazy to test for themselves so ... and you are a Pharm drug addict .. and then ... flush your spouse ... family .. your children if you have them ... Oh,, but this is for Women Only ... please note that Lundy is targeting Women only ... not that any evil Man would be needing a ... "Therefore all abused MAN should be encouraged to work with a trained advocate on creating a safety plan ..."

And you wonder why our race in dying out ... so rapidly .. Frau Professoria?
 Looking_4_her_still
Msg: 495
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/16/2015 6:35:17 PM
The classic mystery, why women stay with abusive boyfriends.

Its genetic predisposition, hard wiring by evolution, another basic survival instinct like eating food. It is instinctive attraction force causing women of child bearing age to choose a bad boy mate who is bad ass enough to protect her children.

The bad ass can fight off those sabre tooth tigers. When the bad ass treats her badly or beats her up, that act simply confirms, in the prehistoric part of her brain, he can protect her and kids in that darkest hour when the hungry beasts are on the prowl.

Dont count out those piddly diddly nice guy caveman. Although not a purveyors of violence, they come into relevance after child bearing years when women are physically and mentally unable to take getting beat up anymore.
This is science, not an opinion.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 496
Violence and Women
Posted: 11/16/2015 7:19:42 PM
^ The problem with that theory is that (I would tend to think) the vast majority of women actually don't stay with abusive men - and avoid them to begin with, from the first sign of abusiveness.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Violence and Women