Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Missing Teeth      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Missing TeethPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
anewbeginning

women who take care with their appearance and are very attractive looking dont have to bother with sites such as these to find men.
How many would actually front up if you asked them for a meet?? They are not all genuinely who they represent themselves to be. Plenty of fake photos out there.
 Nestaron
Msg: 123
Missing Teeth
Posted: 1/5/2017 5:06:49 PM
^ I would cause I honestly already had and dont really care if it will bother her or not. I put everything out there cause I am that type of guy :P
 Ouija2025
Msg: 124
Missing Teeth
Posted: 1/5/2017 5:34:30 PM
Dentists are filthy expensive here and without coverage you are kinda hooped
I have a terror of them, cry in the chair, but I go
You would think they would be covered as medical as they affect your entire well being, but no
So we have people who suffer yet cannot afford
People here flock to Mexico. They say it is far less than work done here
1500 up for a crown
 gtomustang
Msg: 125
Missing Teeth
Posted: 1/5/2017 6:48:15 PM
yeah, its about that price up here and no place cheap to go. At least my dentist takes 15% off for not bothering with insurance, and a cleaning every 3 months adds up. That's why I don't blame people for letting it go, nor for those who want a guy who puts as much into his appearance as she spends on her own. At least my main dentist has pretty hygienists, even if they are slender (I prefer a more voluptuous gal, and my first hygienist as a teen would end up sticking a breast in my ear. that was better than a lollipop afterward).

Once taking care of elderly parents, however, I had to let my own doctor appointments lapse for those 5 years in order to keep up with mom and dad's appointments. Trying to catch up now. As for the plenty of fake photos, that's why I figure there should be a first meet at a place one wouldn't mind being in, if their date turns out to be not as advertised...or worse, doesn't show at all. I know having rules for dating puts a crimp in things, but I figure its all under the category "dating smart".
 MohawkMayhemRebel
Msg: 126
Missing Teeth
Posted: 1/6/2017 5:24:52 AM
I have come across this situation twice, and both for different reasons.

The first guy had bad oral hygiene, I politely mentioned it to him when we were alone and let him know that was important to me and that I didn't kiss those I felt didn't take care of themselves. I said it as gently as I could to let him down.

The second guy got one of his teeth knocked out because he was defending his cousin from what he thought was a friend at the time who made a wrong move and wouldn't back off. He eventually was able to get it fixed but not in time for our date, which is understandable, But he also looked cute and had impeccable hygiene. I ended up making out with him.
 MohawkMayhemRebel
Msg: 127
Missing Teeth
Posted: 1/6/2017 5:27:54 AM
Oh also... not everyone that doesn't have the widest smile in the world has bad hygiene in any way. Some folks like myself... can't stand their facial structure when smiling, I have these ridiculously huge cheeks that sit high so I feel like it looks weird and people like to comment asking if my cheeks are fake, I prefer not to put myself through that. xD

Also kind of weird, because in person when I smile guys end up falling head over heels for me and adore my cheeks. Maybe they just aren't photogenic.
 100MilesFromMemphis
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Missing Teeth
Posted: 1/7/2017 3:22:53 PM
There is really no excuse for letting your dental hygiene go. Not only does it look bad, but it can also lead other serious medical issues. I take pride in my appearance and great smile is a big part of that.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Missing Teeth