Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What does a backrub mean to you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ShipForBrains
Msg: 151
view profile
History
What does a backrub mean to you?Page 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
My point is that the people that are on match are the same people that are on POF. POF is the free bait thrown out by the match group to the users of it. It is their new business model to use POF to lure eveyone into the online dating scene for free. They want you to be upset with the free version and upgrade to where the moderators hang out. They don't care about the unpaid people. Why should they be? The more the merrier. That is why we can make multiple accounts and not get deleted for it. There is this one woman in my area that has over twenty accounts. It is very annoying seeing her face over and over again. That is what should be deleted as well as your second account. They don't mind this because the odds are that you will use one of your accounts to pay with. Imagine this...Even I once paid for match. Yep you guessed it...they actually let me in. And guess who I saw there? Yep, you guessed it again...all of you.

Match also uses this technique on it's own site. That's why they have a free version hoping you will get sick of the fact that you can't use the site and allow you to be flooded with scammers until you pay for the ability to block them.

We are left to moderate ourselves. Kind of like if we were actually on a date. I wonder if we're capable of accomplishing that. I would hate it if some ultra moral person was to be moderator.
 Lindsay_G
Msg: 152
What does a backrub mean to you?
Posted: 9/27/2015 10:04:47 AM
Shipfor Brains

you are not telling me anything I do not already know. This is a business. they will try every method they can, and are successful at it, and why, because they know there are enough naïve insecure people out there who will fall victim to their antics. Many are very immature, needy people. These forums clearly illustrate that. Hence why I truly do not use a dating site for trying to find one. It confirms the magnitude of rude, obnoxious, narcissistic, controlling, immature, infantile, baby drama men that still exist. It is seriously disheartening the magnitude of men that are still living in the cave man era with the attitudes of an ape.. Yet it is good for entertainment.

Moderators, if one searches. you will find there was much discord among the previous moderators, much in fighting amongst each other and Markus playing favorites.

I do believe the forums will go away. But that is my opinion.
 9Pluto
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2015 10:26:12 AM

Would you want a guy you had a great conversation at the bar with give you the back & leg rub? :) Or out on a 2nd date with a gal, you two talk it up in group conversation with strangers passing by, etc... many other couples, some not. A good looking guy garners her attention, they chit-chat (along with you some). You go to the bathroom. You come out, and he's giving her a back & leg rub. You find out she asked him if he could do that to her, and he said heck yeah. He doesn't try any sly "stinky pinky" move or anything like that, so no trust broken. Totally cool? Or if that doesn't happen, how about him asking to give you a back & leg rub right there?

I understand the concept of non-platonic exchanges with emotion/words/actions between a guy & a girl but still staying as friends and a trust that it's not going to get all weird by one to the other. My argument is -- yes, that can be. But that doesn't mean the friendship is purely platonic from beginning to end by both parties. You make a case about how it doesn't have to be, but you can develop trust in the fact that they can handle that without it being weird.

"Would you want a guy you had a great conversation at the bar with give you the back & leg rub? :)"

This ^^^ is about receiving the therapeutic rub, not giving a non-libidinous rub to someone I'm not attracted to (the original question), so the new question misses the original mark. It undeniably affects the dynamic if we go down this OT. The problem is we live in a heteronormative culture, and getting the rub from another dude evokes a stigma that can be embarrassing to carry. I recognize the stigma is discriminatory. Receiving a rub from a woman doesn't conflate or challenge the heteronormalcy and then leave us deconvoluting my true feelings in private and what's due to stigmatized behavior in social situations.

When discussing the converse, who to accept a rub from, the issue is trust. So, no, I wouldn't trust anyone I was not attracted to to give me a rub of any kind - male or female, who I just met in a bar, unless I started cramping up (like some years back after doing a 227 mile bike ride one day and getting stuck in the back seat with a ride home in a car full of dudes...it was so bad that we had to stop and they all sucked it up and saved my ass). If I were attracted to the female,OT, a different biological and emotional motivation kicks in which begs the question of getting massages/rubs from someone I'm not attracted to. I would be more likely to accept it from a female perhaps because females are usually less problematic in the sense of risk.

" ...second date go to a bar... get into group conversation...you take leave for a few moments.... come back find date being rubbed by some guy we talked to...she asked him if he could do that to her, and he agreed... no trust broken"

Different scenario. We are on a date and she is snubbing her date in a bar, I was available, so the message would be she wants to bail on the date, which is a message of rejection. I posted at least twice in this thread that if someone has a partner who can do the backrub, it's a no go on both ends when there's a possibility of misinterpretation.

"But that doesn't mean the friendship is purely platonic from beginning to end by both parties. You make a case about how it doesn't have to be, but you can develop trust in the fact that they can handle that without it being weird.But that doesn't mean the friendship is purely platonic from beginning to end by both parties."

Sort of. You are more focused on the unexpressed urges real and imagined. I could have a platonic friendship with anyone, including someone I had a crush upon. I don't over analyze people's fantasies. We may just be saying the same thing here in your reasonable summary and differ in the definition of platonic which you just introduced. Platonic to me, has the mind redirected away from the sexual and towards the many non-sexual "virtues" we value in a friendship. One of those happens to be when someone has aching muscles, a favor can be done among friends. When I was younger, I was involved in sports where coaches worked team-members muscles over in the pursuit of winning games, so that's another example. They didn't grabs asses or anything inappropriate. No George Constanza massage situations in my head. Once when I was in college, I was on my feet for 3.5 days trying to win a car by being the last one standing. I got massages by many men and women that were friends and acquaintances and a few strangers (latitude 25° or 26°). Nothing weird about it for anyone involved.

In the end, I think you are right to suggest we all have different angles when evaluating the significance of a backrub, some are inflexible while others others more open-minded. It's all good feedback to see the variety of assumptions going on out there:)

Cheers
 Coma_White
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2015 11:57:59 AM

I waited to see what will be posted. Aside from 9pluto, and maybe a few others, most of you have your heads up your A$$es. But that does not surprise me. Now lets see what further ignorant responses we will get here. I am sure I will get a good laugh just as I have from the beginning.

The irony is laughable. Calling people who don't agree with you "ignorant" is the most ignorant thing you can do. Assuming you're always right about everything and people who disagree with you are always wrong is the epitome of ignorance. It would be more productive to back up what you're trying to say with facts instead of degenerating into school yard name calling and tantrums.
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 155
Posted: 9/27/2015 12:08:54 PM
lindsay__g and the fellow above you

First, ANY American Men regardless of culture.

And he's going on about 'Italian/American men'

What are you guys even talking about?

The quality of men in the world? And that Americans are blah, blah,blah, nothing good---

I beg to differ. I am an American woman and meet mostly American guys. Most are normal upstanding guys who respect women and support their gfs, wives, sisters, mothers, etc. What's with this bashing of American Men?

Inquiring minds want to know~
 NJgirl116
Msg: 156
Posted: 9/27/2015 12:22:45 PM

What's with this bashing of American Men?

There isn't a group of people that hasn't been bashed by somebody on the internet, lol.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2015 4:16:03 PM

When discussing the converse, who to accept a rub from, the issue is trust.

Sure, like an actor kissing an actress for a play for people at an old folks home: Hey, this isn't "like that" (although this has more to it than a back rub of course). Although you see lots of actors & actresses have flings, short-term or long-term relationships, etc. Much of those situations aren't reported, but I digress. Point is, it's not like a European kiss on the cheek. Point is, there's a reason people can either get the wrong idea or privately drum that stuff up and -trust- is needed -- it's not a platonic action in the default situations. Neither is 'innocent flirting' on the level of grabbing an ass of a cute gal you have banter with and know, etc. It's Affection allowed, with trust of boundaries and thus no worries of them being crossed, hence the word 'innocent' applied many times. My point is -- that doesn't mean it's platonic. Just because things are situationally platonic between person A & B doesn't mean both people's feelings are 100% platonic and All actions are truly platonic. Things can be established where said non-platonic actions are to be taken as light-hearted, innocent, and not to rock the boat. Doing it or truly liking it in receiving doesn't mean one has some big Crush either (but again, doesn't mean it's platonic either).

So, no, I wouldn't trust anyone I was not attracted to to give me a rub of any kind

Exactly. And yeah, if one's cramping up -- or needs their back cracked or whatever -- sure, there's no argument there that that's the same as picking something out of someone's eye or something and is a whole different story.

I would be more likely to accept it from a female perhaps because females are usually less problematic in the sense of risk.

Naw, it's because it's a exercise in affection with or without the true feeling of "Yeah, I liked that; felt good, thanks," as the main course. If it was between an Ugly gal and a guy, my first thought would be "pick your poison", but why would I choose a gal? Because it's a form of affection. I have to ask -- risk of what? Them trying to forcefully pull a happy ending? ;) I'm assuming you mean getting-the-wrong-idea and risk of potential 'drama' due to it.

We are on a date and she is snubbing her date in a bar

Ahhh, maybe I didn't make my point clear enough. She's Not snubbing her date. They're talkative people to others around them. In this case, there's no snubbing by group-chit-chat and them chit-chatting with someone when going to the bathroom. My point is, you come back and they're getting a back & foot rub. Or "innocently" flirting. If that feels like snubbing you, but general chit-chat isn't, then it shows that it's not a platonic endeavor -- even when, in this hypothetical, that Nothing is going to happen between the two (no #s exchanged, they don't live or work near each other, etc). I mean, if I'm out with a buddy and we're talking to people here and there, and at one point, one of these persons, a gal, gives him a back & foot rub, is he snubbing me? No.

I could have a platonic friendship with anyone, including someone I had a crush upon.

Yes, but many of said friendships wouldn't be there or to it's level without the non-platonic feelings/emotions that one (or both) has. But yeah, you can have from what's observed from the outside as a platonic friendship, and emotionally to one of the parties totally platonic, but to one of them has interwoven non-platonic desires, consciously or subconsciously. That's a whole other discussion of "Can a guy & girl be just-friends when one likes the other, but not vice versa?" That can happen, yes. I don't recommend it, though. It'd have to be pretty low-grade attraction for one of them -- but a crush? Most of the time that results in drama/issues, at least internally for the one with the crush, so that "trust" shouldn't be had so easily. A big risk that it'll be a rocky road, unless there's demonstratable trust that said crush will fade rather quickly and the word 'crush' is a hasty description.

Once when I was in college, I was on my feet for 3.5 days trying to win a car by being the last one standing. I got massages by many men and women that were friends and acquaintances and a few strangers (latitude 25° or 26°). Nothing weird about it for anyone involved.

Yeah, because it had a set purpose stuck out that both parties knew about. Granted, some may not feel so 'easy' about it, but it still changes the scope of it. I'm ready to go into a fight, and a trainer's massaging my shoulders. Or a female I know is the one available to crack my back before I'm about to do something -- my internal thoughts/assumptions about her doing that would be nill there, too.

But that's not what this is about, of course. It's much the same as, say, a male & female friend curling up and laying on the couch together to watch a movie, and claiming that it's platonic and a trust/comfort-zone should be established in it that it's not going to lead one one to 'making a move'. But even if that is established -- it'll still get laughs if one tries to claim that it's purely platonic. It's not. A purely hetero guy wouldn't want to do that with another guy. That's why trust/boundaries need to be set with the opp-sex -- so it doesn't break anyone's comfort-zones... because it's not purely platonic.
 ShipForBrains
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2015 4:50:26 PM
Lindsay_G has deleted her profile (created 9/20/2015). She says that she's been around the forums for a long time. But don't worry folks. She will show back up again as Mario_B29954. He's a real **stard of a man and can't stand woman. He chews tobacco and cusses a lot so beware folks.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2015 6:25:31 PM

Lindsay_G has deleted her profile (created 9/20/2015). She says that she's been around the forums for a long time. But don't worry folks. She will show back up again as Mario_B29954. He's a real **stard of a man and can't stand woman. He chews tobacco and cusses a lot so beware folks.

I don't believe 'IT' self deleted..... If IT was going to self delete, they would have posted they were doing so, before they self deleted...... What I do believe is IT was & is a TROLL, & they were Trolling the Forums......
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2015 8:30:57 PM
The meaning of a backrub, could solve your knotty problem don't you see?
Because a backrub, which led to a frontrub, would be as great as it could be.
And do either of these activities, need to have a meaning to them assigned?
It's just one person rubbing another, together becoming combined...

And both the giving and receiving are therapeutic.... IMHO....
 9Pluto
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2015 3:40:38 PM
norwegian, If we put our actions under a microscope we can always read more into them or make mountains out of molehills. I'm not directing that comment to the discussion since in our discussion no-one is actually getting a backrub and we are just exploring backrubs for scholarship.

I don't disagree this time around and much of your reply makes sense regarding what people may or may not think in these situations. It is as complex as we make it. Sometimes it is more fun just to enjoy things if they feel right, because if you try to justify them, you surely will never get to do them. That would leave a lot of aching backs, and also lot of people that never had the backrub communication medium open to them.

There was only one minor correction, and you were puzzled for good reason:

I'm assuming you mean getting-the-wrong-idea and risk of potential 'drama' due to it.

Figures the only assumption you took is not what I had in mind (I was thinking of my own security and what could go wrong on a bar stool in Toledo across from the depot if I were marked by a male thief), but what you say is also true. Such a hypothetically tailored acquaintance backrub is unlikely though since I don't hang out in those places and I really wanted only to express that security when receiving a backrub is important and I would rank or profile a male in such a situation as a potentially more powerful mugger. It was a "tangent what if..." on top of the one we're already discussion - the converse of the OP question.

But that's not what this is about, of course. It's much the same as, say, a male & female friend curling up and laying on the couch together to watch a movie, and claiming that it's platonic and a trust/comfort-zone should be established in it that it's not going to lead one one to 'making a move'. But even if that is established -- it'll still get laughs if one tries to claim that it's purely platonic. It's not. A purely hetero guy wouldn't want to do that with another guy. That's why trust/boundaries need to be set with the opp-sex -- so it doesn't break anyone's comfort-zones... because it's not purely platonic.

I don't know what to think about two couch potatoes snuggling up to each other with no justification to relieve sore muscles, they can call it what they like if it pleases them and experiment with what is right for themselves. It doesn't seem to be a reasonable comparison to me though, since it doesn't involve the sort of therapy I have in mind with a backrub (where happy endings are so far from my mind as to seem strange to even be talking about them in the same sentence as a therapeutic backrub). You also recognize this difference when I emphasized it too. So, I don't agree it is comparable, I think it is a separate situation deserving of its own thread and would keep the purpose of the backrub in mind for this one.

Besides the latitude/attitude differences, cultural differences, liberal vs. conservative boundary issues, the more I think about the whole idea of backrubs, the more I get back to this having a puritanical influence. It seems to me the idea of sin is involved. Similar when Playboy interviewed Jimmy Carter and he clearly demonstrated his mind's boogeymen:
I've looked on a lot of women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times.
I also suspect that these same fears have contributed to the never ending stories of abuses among the clergy by condemning them to a life of asceticism. Since it is a belief to each, their own ... it is only my place to express an individual opinion.

I don't feel that way at all, which goes a long way to explain my perspective. I think the inverse of that sort of thought is a simple acceptance of what I'd call the appreciation of the other gender and being comfortable with it and not viewing it with revulsion, shame, sin, low-hanging apples, etc.

Men and women can learn to deal with each other if they make the effort and have virtuous reasons to be friends. Friendships can prosper, and if the virtuous gets redirected to the carnal by mutual agreement it sounds like good communication to me, whether none, one or both were gunning for that since the beginning, or if it was a passing urge that catalyzed the whole thing. It isn't about singling out backrubs, these things can happen when men and women are together avec/sans backrubs.

If a "he" rubs a friend "she" for an ostentatiously therapeutic need when he's attracted to her, she can accept the therapy and reject the libido, which might be even easier than having to sit down and talk about something she's finding is done more conveniently with that sort of nonverbal communication. Just as easily as that, it can be an asset as well as a risk.
Cheers
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 162
Posted: 9/28/2015 4:21:41 PM
Back to the original post~

Ladies, would you let a male friend of your's, or anyone else you don't plan to have sex with, give you a back rub or back scratch or back massage?

No. Period.

And it has been quite uncomfortable for me, the few times someone thought it was quite 'all right' to touch me without my permission, under the guise that 'you look so tense', here let me do 'such and such.'

Like that's going to make me less tense? A random acquaintance or stranger or even a friend of a friend. I don't think so.

I have NEVER had a 'male friend only person'---I'm really wondering if there is such a thing---want to touch me without a sexual component being part of the deal.

Hands on , skin to skin. If I need some 'kneading', I'll go to a pro. And pay.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 10/8/2015 7:32:39 AM

norwegian, If we put our actions under a microscope we can always read more into them or make mountains out of molehills.

I think that's what one ends up doing (myself included) when someone has a blind eye to the not-platonic endeavors of a back rub in basic/common situations. If the guy & girl know each other well enough, it can be rather benign -- hence someone like yourself going "Aww, come on man, we getting petty here? You want a microscope, ref??" like a basketball player rolling his eyes at a ref for calling a "ticky-tack foul".

Such a hypothetically tailored acquaintance backrub is unlikely though since I don't hang out in those places and I really wanted only to express that security when receiving a backrub is important and I would rank or profile a male in such a situation as a potentially more powerful mugger.

Yeah, but my point was it being someone who isn't going to be a potential pick-pocket. Back-rubs don't have to occur in alleys with strangers. That's more of an isolated hypothetical. If one is so overly concerned about their security/safety, one would also think they'd also be thinking about "What? Some dude giving me a back-rub?" I use the cuddling on a couch together as a good example. That can be therapeutic, although a back rub can obviously be more directly so. Both can be something one doesn't Need, it's not going to solve one's back problems or anything, but it will feel good & nice. Whipping out the 'ol "microscope", I say that part of the enjoyment a guy/gal giving the other a back rub/massage, isn't the clinical nature of it -- but the feeling of touch by someone else... where for a guy, he'll pass if Frank wants to give him one (unless it's for actually resolving a true back issue)... not because he's afraid Frank is going to take his wallet, but because Wendy over there in pig-tails gives one that feels so much nicer. ;)

Although benign for many people, and for many others benign on the surface but not as much as one would think underneath it all, under most common circumstances, it is an exchange of Affection which draws people into it -- even if indirectly thus easy to turn a blind eye (thus easier to assume others just have a microscope).

IMO, the only argument would be HOW non-platonic is it (in those non-specialty situations where it's needed). You make the argument that it doesn't have to be big enough to threaten any platonic lines crossed as far as the relationship & intentions are concerned between two people. My point is feelings & thoughts of porking the other person isn't required for it to be non-platonic. I could be accused of being petty because of that, but I don't think so. I'm not wagging a finger saying shame-shame-shame. I'm even saying you can do things and still maintain boundaries without threats of crossing... but point is, it's still not a platonic endeavor underneath it all... and one shouldn't be shocked to come to find out one is attracted to the other person. Yeah, duh -- they like giving you back rubs. It's not like they're merely someone who's been willing to crack your back in the parking lot periodically during lunch hour since your ski accident. :)

Just as it may seem microscopic, I'll say the other thing one should never forget is that too often you'll see people turning a blind-eye to actual beyond-just-friends actions taken, and play dumb to themselves. If anything, That is what pervades society, not the other way around.
 9Pluto
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2015 8:53:46 AM

blind eye to the not-platonic endeavors of a back rub in basic/common situations. If the guy & girl know each other well enough, it can be rather benign -- hence someone like yourself going "Aww, come on man, we getting petty here?

I understand your comment, Norge, and it seems to be a valid interpretation for many people depending upon their intentions, which are hidden away in the private recesses of each individual's mind. It doesn't follow that I was trying to poorly characterize your POV as being petty in order to bully my own in, either. There is room for our different responses here. By this point I think we respond differently to the stimulus (back rub) and what that means, and our expectations. I won't put your POV under a microscope because you've made a sound argument and I get it.

I will also concede that when I was in my teens and 20's, I probably would have a different take on the whole thing. If I overthink my own intentions, I'm not quite sure whether I'd start second guessing my own intentions. That to me is a valid concern. My own driving, the ability to walk, the ability to start a conversation with a stranger, play a simple tune on a piano that I've committed to memory, and most other autonomous activities I do, if I dissect them (under a microscope) I might bias the results by assuming something that is not there just because it ought to be or someone else says so with a convincing argument in a sort of peer influence.

But when I say the stimulus of any old warm body, in this case which I have no plan in advance for seduction, and most likely already have my mind filled with other ideas like the day's workload, aching muscles, and the want of simple (not sex) creature comforts, that stimulus just doesn't take over my thought process. It likely would, though, if the recipient were attractive to me, I were available, and got active signals that she wanted something more that a therapeutic back rub. Really, people are making a distinction between professional masseuses and friends here. For women I get that because there is a larger component of security involved. But in my case, the value of a woman masseuse is really not much, and if the guy could do it better, I'd rather be his customer in a professional setting. We hear horror stories of perverts and demented non-professional individuals but I think the vast majority feel stigmatized due to a few bad apples. Can't blame all men for the actions of some slimy ones. Or take a gynecologist; my first gf's dad was one and I was fascinated at the time with that and was great friends with her brother, who was my age. We discussed it at one point enthusiastically and I realized the dad had just numbed that stimulus completely and replaced it with work. Probably no different than some prostitute might. The attitude: seen one? seen 'em all.

In a private setting, the comments from the peanut galleries about a back rub would be a pain in the ass and fessing up, I'm not a anti-heteronormal martyr, more of a libertarian in that particular issue, so that's more of a practical matter since I have my own personal challenges to invest in solving.

If I put this under a microscope for myself, or better yet a specially designed MRI type of imaging of my thought processes, maybe some of the same pleasure centers would light up, but they probably light up when I tickle my nose with a feather too :-) It is definitely a very complex reaction and individualized. I don't think we can successfully compare the stimulus/response system without setting up a really elaborate experiment with excellent controls to separate individuals' behaviors.

Hope that better explains where I'm coming from without conflicting with re-framing either of our behaviors into something they are not. Sometimes it just isn't fair to project our own stimuli upon others. I have a few things that trigger mine :-), a back rub by itself just isn't a very strong contender. An inviting sexy look from someone I am attracted to would definitely get the heart beating enough to elicit other responses!
Cheers
 NJgirl116
Msg: 165
Posted: 10/9/2015 11:28:21 AM
I need a back and neck rub so badly this week, I'm calling the spa! This thread keeps reminding me.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 166
Posted: 10/9/2015 3:40:11 PM
Going tonight. An hour massage for 40.00! Yes, here in New Jersey - at a Korean spa. No new age music or fragrances but cheap and a damn good job.
 Mermaid00000
Msg: 167
Posted: 10/18/2015 11:25:26 AM
Nope...foreplay.
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 168
What does a front rub mean to you?
Posted: 10/18/2015 11:32:10 AM
A front rub is so much more sensual...
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 169
Posted: 10/18/2015 11:46:41 AM
If I ask for a backrub, I want a backrub. If he tries for something more he'll get a "wtf are you doing?" and session over.
 Paladin2015
Msg: 170
Posted: 10/18/2015 12:21:55 PM
"Back rub" meant rubbing her back...."butt rub" meant sex.

*shrug*
 Coma_White
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2015 1:24:11 PM

If I ask for a backrub, I want a backrub. If he tries for something more he'll get a "wtf are you doing?" and session over.

Doesn't anyone read between the lines? If a guy is eager to rub your back, he likes you. You have to expect the guy is going to try to take things further if you're asking a guy that does nice things because he's attracted to you.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 172
Posted: 10/18/2015 1:27:59 PM
Men have done nice things and helped me all my life because they're gentlemen, not because there was a chance they could get some p***. I don't mean backrubs though, I'm not out of my mind and don't ask men for backrubs.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 173
Posted: 10/18/2015 1:35:17 PM
^ Same. There's a guy outside fixing my car right now. There is no attraction between us whatsoever.
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 174
What does a rub and tug mean to you?
Posted: 10/18/2015 1:36:41 PM

There's a guy outside fixing my car right now.

Is he checking under the hood?

I'm gonna get my floppy formatted soon...
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 175
What does a rub and tug mean to you?
Posted: 10/18/2015 1:42:00 PM
^ Lucky you. (I think?)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What does a backrub mean to you?