Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The POPE      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 26
The POPEPage 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

Unless you can show us where it says in Catholic doctrine that it is fully permissible to prey innocent children, then you have little to stand on in terms of what you harbor!

They have rules within, that basically say to keep silent to the public and deal with situations behind closed doors. Nothing to do with children but, all kinds of situations. In other words the followers only know what they want you to know. It's been there for centuries.

It's a basic practise that many groups still use today. It's not rocket science. If you don't know, why would you complain?

Squirrel!!!!!!
 2ufo
Msg: 27
The POPE
Posted: 9/26/2015 9:24:43 PM

Darwin "sat-on" his "On The Origins of Species" for almost 20 years, because he didn't want to contradict religious 'beliefs'. .
And when he did publish, it got the predictable reaction from various churches

Darwin was not the first scientist to promote evolution. Anyway the Catholics believe evolution is true. He never "sat-on" the Origin of Species, he was researching it.

Actually, Darwin did sit on his research for 20 years, until a bright naturalist named Alfred Russell Wallace (or maybe it was Alfred Wallace Russell) in Indonesia sent him a letter saying, essentially, 'Sir, I have noticed a curious thing in the tendency of a law of regulation of new species from original type...' Natural selection got mixed reviews from the clergy of the time (remember that England wasn't Catholic after Henry the VIII) as well as from scientists.
The POPE
Posted: 9/26/2015 11:32:35 PM
Oh geez, lot's of the same side-stepping games and dishonest argument-winning tricks, as expected. So much bullsh!t on these kinds of subjects that I can't keep up with it all. Another ridiculous mile-long exposé from me would normally follow. But oh gosh golly I just don't feel like it.
 Baffalobill
Msg: 29
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 1:05:44 AM
Jo van - It's just a shame that he speaks from a guilded palace, in it's own 'tax haven' state.
The catholic church alone has hundreds of billions in assets. Most hidden behind 'trusts', hiding behind other 'trusts', deliberately contrived to hide their wealth.

Couldn't have said it better myself ....Talk about Greed and Deception of the Highest order.. e.g. Hiding Paedophiles within there ranks ...!!!!!!!!!!

So called Christian Values and Morals.. Ha !!!... The Vatican Sculpted in Gold / Catholic Church ..Are Organised Crime...Hypocrites at there most Legal & Lethal ....
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 30
view profile
History
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 3:04:50 AM
ALL churches or anywhere men(esp) are exposed to handling kids are a haven for sexual predators.
We have schools, coaches,scout leaders,camps, Drs. Anyone in power or influence.

Children are most likely to be molested by a family member or friend of the family than a priest.

I do love this popes love for the people, humbleness and most of his views. I hope the changes he initiates and example he sets will change the Catholic church.
All offenders and those that shuffled them around or moved them to other churches should be replaced.
 baconflavoredbacon
Msg: 31
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 3:28:33 AM
It seems this pope has more concern for others than do the Duggars of 19 Kids and Counting infamy ( scammers deluxe).
 Jo van
Msg: 32
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 4:14:32 AM

I predicted you would wheel out Copernicus and Galileo.

Are you also an "Astrologer"..?

So what if the Catholics oppose abortion and contraception anyway, they have their reasons for that, doesn't stop either happening does it?

Nice bit of back-pedaling there.
I suggest you research the effects of their "ban" on contraceptives in the areas of Africa with the highest prevalence of HIV and Aids. They seem to favour religious dogma over human compassion.

Anyway the Catholics believe evolution is true.

They do now. But only for the same reasons that they stopped "believing" in "demonic possessions", and started believing in mental illness. Scientific progress, and better knowledge.
ALL religious beliefs were conceived (NPI) in less enlightened times.
We know better now. (Or at least, some of us do)

Yeah they are called Creationists or biblical literalists.

Yes, I know.
The problem with the "reverence" which these "holy books" are held, indeed, expected or forced to be held, in many places, is that as long as these (primitive) 'sacrosanct' passages can't be questioned, or "edited" in any way, there will be ("devout") followers who insist that the "word of god" can't be challenged.
Eg.

20:13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:
20:14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
20:15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.
20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

From "Deuteronomy."

There are many other even more violent incitements to murder in the bible. (The "Old Testament" is full of such incitements, and is "revered" by "jews", "muslims" and "christians" alike, as "the word of god")

There are direct instructions "from god", to kill your wife, (if she "disobeys you"), or turns out not to have been a virgin. Or if she has been raped. ("In the city", and obviously, it's "her fault", for not "crying out" loudly enough)

There are direct instructions, "from god", to kill people of other "faiths".
There are lots of direct instructions to "stone" people to death, for a very wide variety of 'transgressions', including "not observing the sabbath".
The Bible is the very reason WHY people are currently still being "stoned" to death today. "God instructs it".

It's easy to see how the "most devout", or "hard-line" followers of any of these religions, (Often these are the people at the very "top") can insist that these direct instructions, "from god", are non-negotiable.
Eg., Westboro Baptists, Radical 'Imams'/Mullahs, "ISIS", "The muslim brotherhood", and "orthodox jewish settlers", to name just a few.
The more "religious" a person is, the more we are "supposed" to "respect" them.

If any new group were to publish such incitements today, to such ridiculous ,violent religious and "racial" hatred, as that currently displayed and revered as "the truth", by ALL three "Abrahamic" religions, they would be locked-up.

And the most vociferous current champions for "respecting" other faiths, predictably enough, comes from "christian faiths".
The growth of "islam", and the introduction and spread of "mosques" has been championed by the leaders of "christianity".

I think this is because if they 'allow' or encourage us to ridicule or challenge or deny other religions, there's a real danger (to them) that we'll also challenge and ridicule and deny theirs, because they are so similar.

Irrational beliefs lead to irrational actions. IMO., without doing it deliberately, "christian" believers are the unwitting "apologists" and "enablers" for groups like ISIS or the extreme "orthodox" jews, who believe that "god gave them the land".
"It can't be challenged, because it says so, in the bibble/tora/koran."

Surely we can all agree that such religious dogma is a very bad thing.?

Did you believe everything that The Exorcist movie promoted?

I've never seen it/read it. I try not to fill my head with shit.

I don't remember a huge outpouring of religious "objections", when the film was released.
I do remember the "outrage" when the film "The Life of Brian", was released.
-A light-hearted comedy, which they felt was "disrespectful", and were successful in getting 'banned' in some areas.

Perhaps they didn't object to "The Exorcist", because Fear is the natural ally of people peddling lies.?

Nice bit of back pedalling there!

Thank you.
As I previously said, you weren't able to challenge/refute any of the far more serious accusations of my post,
just my use overenthusiastic of the word "all".

Have a happy Sunday.
The shops are open,
though I feel sure that the "pope" objects to that.
 Orione7
Msg: 33
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 5:19:21 AM
Ah the typical catholic bashing starts.... why don't you go after all those weird yank "churches" and cults instead.
The church today is quite progressive, believing in evolution and science.

Yes there are always a few crusty idiot bishops usually American catholics stuck in the past.
 MIOAK
Msg: 34
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 5:26:49 AM
The catholic church is no longer responsive to the needs of White Europeans. Let the numbers speak. They are majority non white after all the Whites Children were molested. Looking for new "christians" in the 3rd world nations does nothing for our race. NO THANK YOU.
 Orione7
Msg: 35
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 5:37:22 AM
Americans aren't really white anyway.
America would be better attacking the Syrians from entering Europe, where the real whites are.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 36
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 5:49:50 AM

They have rules within, that basically say to keep silent to the public and deal with situations behind closed doors.

It might be interesting to know when your father realized ^ this; whether it was after the event or knew it even before.

When (or if) you ever come to understand what the base nature of human beings is; you'll realize that the above ^ statement applies to all human constructs, whether religious or secular.

Btw, Let us know when your favorite restaurant(s) willingly announces to its patrons that they've found mice droppings or roaches in the kitchen, and that they are sincerely taking steps to clean things up!
 MIOAK
Msg: 37
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 5:51:13 AM
No. The lives of young Whites are hardly worth going to semetic lands and inducing bloodshed. Perhaps , if we completely ignore non white nations , they will stop invading the 1st World. ORION. Our Race Is Our Nation.

White Nationalism is NOT about hate. It is about the need to separate to survive. It is about Love. We Love our people. We wish the best to non whites. At least the ones remaining in their own non white nations.

The pope is nothing but a cheerleader for white geNOcide.
 deetristate
Msg: 38
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 7:26:07 AM
The pope is the child of Italian immigrants to south america. That's pretty European.

Again, whites in Brussels and elsewhere (Merkel, etc.) are allowing this. The "migrants" are taking advantage of .....................dupes. Who has control here? The very people you claim are at risk.

Maybe they don't feel that their culture is worth preserving. They did stop having kids and marrying . . . .
 _babblefish
Msg: 39
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 8:23:21 AM

They do now. But only for the same reasons that they stopped "believing" in "demonic possessions", and started believing in mental illness. Scientific progress, and better knowledge.

yeah about that;

Pope Francis is being credited for a recent revival in interest in exorcisms among the faithful and Catholic clergy, a practice that until his appointment as pontiff was largely taboo in modern Catholicism. Dioceses across Europe and Latin American in particular have seen an uptick in the number of reported possessions and many have responded with increased training.

Francis does not shy from mentioning the Devil, unlike his modern predecessors. In his addresses, he often warns about the devil’s temptations and educates Catholics on how to avoid them. Francis and the Vatican are endorsing a weeklong exorcism conference at the Pontifical University of Regina Apostolorum in Rome being attended by 160 priests from around the globe, according to Catholic Online.

caught the news on a screen whilst eating restaurant sushi the other night, had a laugh at the wee fiat the
white robed one squeezed into,

white robe protection aside, the cost of security must be through the roof, imagine all the poor those security dolla's could feed

namaste Pope Francis, you yogaphobe
 MIOAK
Msg: 40
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 8:24:42 AM
Good morning , Dee. To find the true motivation of the recent Euro invasion , one must read the Talmud , The Protocols of Zion or perhaps even the Testaments. For a more brief discovery session , might I advise a review of Merkl's life and religous background. On the US side , many find it highly unusual that folks such as jon cohen need to rename themselves "John Kerry" and such. While many Western Euro-Cucks have been guilt tripped into accepting the 2nd Crusade with open hearts , wallets and legs , not all Euros are so cuckolded. Poles , Serbs , Slovaks and Hungarians have done their Racial and Christian due diligence to combat the 2nd barbarian invasion of Europe.
 Jo van
Msg: 41
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 11:32:38 AM

And mental and psychical illness has to be ruled out along with drugs addiction and a doctor ruling out both

And demonic possession is believed to be very rare and Exorcisms ~ do not always or rarely involve persons being possessed!

People are never, ever "possessed", and they never ever have been.
It's gibberish.
Any "Doctor" who who took part in such nonsense would be 'struck-off' as not fit to practice.

Anyone would think they were murdering people rather than praying:(

Sadly, such irrational beliefs DO lead to irrational actions too, all too often.

Woman 'killed son in botched exorcism'
A mother faces up to 45 years in jail after being found guilty of killing her son in a botched exorcism.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8545301/Woman-killed-son-in-botched-exorcism.html
There's also another case in Boston (US) called "The Baby Doe" case, that comes up in a search at the moment.
If you do a quick 'google' on "Killed believed possessed", you'll find lots of examples.

These are dumb, dangerous beliefs, which sadly, really DO kill people.
If you're gonna try and persuade me that the "supernatural/paranormal" really exists, you're gonna lose that argument.

Better still, if you think you can "prove it", why not apply for James Randi's Generous $1Million 'bounty'.
There have been no successful applicants yet.
Maybe you'll be the first.
( You can give me half, for suggesting it. That would be a nice gesture. And it also proves how 'open-minded' I am)
 474bluemoon
Msg: 42
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 2:24:49 PM
You actually believe people are possessed by demons? You actually believe an excorcism will remove a demon(s)?

Faith is a wonderful thing, helps millions. The thing is to comprehend men interpret the "writings", men make the rules and men can be wrong. The Pope is just a man, not a god.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 43
view profile
History
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 5:11:12 PM

Are you also an "Astrologer"..?

Nope, however people like yourself that think there is a conflict between science and Christianity always wheel out 500 yo historical fallacies.

I suggest you research the effects of their "ban" on contraceptives in the areas of Africa with the highest prevalence of HIV and Aids. They seem to favour religious dogma over human compassion

I suggest you provide some evidence that HIV in Africa is a direct result of Catholicism. Bearing in mind that the demographics in Africa tell us that the HIV infection rate is lower in the Catholic dominated areas. Didn't your favourite anti-Christian website tell you that?

They do now. But only for the same reasons that they stopped "believing" in "demonic possessions", and started believing in mental illness. Scientific progress, and better knowledge

The Catholic Church never made any comments about evolution for a Century. In 1950 the then Pope said that the theory of evolution does not conflict with the teachings of the Catholic Church. So please point out where the Catholic Church ever questioned evolution. What is your hang up with "demonic possessions" anyway?

There is hardly been any religion that did not believe in evil sprits at some stage. Native Australians strongly believed in evil spirits. I know some that still do and they will not go to certain areas because they believe that evil spirits exist there. I have no reason to mock them for believing that though. I'm sure you would though.

ALL religious beliefs were conceived (NPI) in less enlightened times.
We know better now. (Or at least, some of us do)

Know better about what?

20:13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:
20:14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
20:15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.
20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

From "Deuteronomy."

Quoting the bible! (Pfft!).

I've never seen it/read it. I try not to fill my head with shit

I can tell your head is already cluttered enough.

I don't remember a huge outpouring of religious "objections", when the film was released.
I do remember the "outrage" when the film "The Life of Brian", was released.
-A light-hearted comedy, which they felt was "disrespectful", and were successful in getting 'banned' in some areas.

Perhaps they didn't object to "The Exorcist", because Fear is the natural ally of people peddling lies.?

Perhaps they didn't object to the Exorcist because they didn't give a crap. BTW the Life of Brian is one of my favourite movies.

Thank you.
As I previously said, you weren't able to challenge/refute any of the far more serious accusations of my post,
just my use overenthusiastic of the word "all".

Yeah you said "all" because you copied that from an anti-Christian website. Well done!

Oh forgive me I have sinned!
 SILLYGIRL111
Msg: 44
view profile
History
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 5:22:35 PM
I follow Jesus who is Jewish and he was a rabbi. I just think that this pope is more humble and he will not judge he said so him self if you had listen to him and he talked about changes in the catholic church. I do not follow the catholic church. With priest doing unthinkable things etc.
 MIOAK
Msg: 45
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 5:36:24 PM
You need to do some serious research , silly girl , Jesus was crucified. You might want to look into the history of that deception. Not all from Isreal are khazar. There is Truth to be discovered. The zionist protocols claim an intense hatred for the tax revolutionary far from a rabbi. Are Europeans being duped by a false pope and deceptive judeao=christianity?
 474bluemoon
Msg: 46
The POPE
Posted: 9/27/2015 7:39:57 PM
Comprehension. Look up. You haven't added much to a nice little thread either. ^^

In no way was I being condescending. Faith is a great thing to many. All religions, from Catholics to Muslims and Jehovah Witness and Hindus...all. All faiths and all gods.

And yes, the thing to remember is that their religious leaders. Like the Pope, are just men. There have been an awful lot of men, women and children killed in the name of someone's God and someone's religious leader. So follow, but do t follow blindly.

MIOAK
Msg: 47
The POPE
Posted: 9/28/2015 4:06:01 AM
^Very condescending. But , hey , that's OK. You're just following a script from your handlers. So well , as a matter of fact , that perhaps POF apologists would like to present you with the "nicole brown simpson award". An award given to the best self hating , anti White , anti male , anti Christian postee to shill for the NWO. Very good . Folks such as your self have become the backbone of the self hate movement destined to promote geNOcide of their own entire species.
 deetristate
Msg: 48
The POPE
Posted: 9/28/2015 6:13:52 AM
These are the same people responsible for this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249667/Germany-state-SIEGE-Merkel-cheered-opened-floodgates-migrants-gangs-men-roaming-streets-young-German-women-told-cover-mood-s-changing.html#ixzz3mwqyhhAM

If I were you, MOIAK, I can't say that I wouldn't feel the same way,

Imagine if Muslims crossed the Israeli border like this. Oh, right. THEY WOULD NEVER ALLOW IT.

Europeans should take a lesson.

It is one thing when people blend in. There are lots of third and fourth generation French whose people went to France from Africa and Arabia generations ago who have fully adopted the French life and consider themselves French. They did that in ONE generation or less. The new wave wants to change France, Germany, etc, into middle east North.

It seems more a problem of culture.
 baconflavoredbacon
Msg: 49
The POPE
Posted: 9/28/2015 6:29:29 AM
Great, if ya wanna follow a sky daddy and show off your big guns, do so on an island so people like me who don't follow your bacon get caught in the crossfire.

Thanks a bunch!
 MIOAK
Msg: 50
The POPE
Posted: 9/28/2015 7:33:16 AM
Thanks for noticing Dee. Sadly these issues are mostly cultural. You are correct. Poland made a grave error joining the EU. Even in staunch Poland , global zionism has made immigration mandatory. Recently , Sejm has had some very intense meetings. You see , Sejm is our equal to Congress. These Polish statesmen have been discussing stunning , halal , kosher and animal rights. Semetic invaders have certain cultural aspects of food preperation in host countries that they would like to impose. White , Christian Nations require a slaughterhouse to kill said animal as immiediate and painlessly as possible. Muslim and kosher law requires the animal to suffer for a specific time before death. Invaders are trying to impose this cultural phenom to host nations. Sound fair? Where are the animal rights advocates?

I notice many women on this site love canines. Me too. I like to take my dog where ever I go. I have noticed whilst travelling Germany , many Germans will take "der hundt" to work , restaurants and clubs. Cool. Dogs are great muslim repellant. I'm curious how a dog loving culture such as Deutschland will accept folks looking at dogs for target practice. I have noticed strange reactions to my schnauzer , "Jaws". LOL. A muslim cab driver will not oblige a dog owner. Dearborn , Mi. a "no go " zone for Christians is contemplating anti dog legislation , as we speak.

Needless to say , with the amount of male bashing on this site , apologist postettes of the murky waters would be hard pressed for equal time in the moslim culture. Western women driving , drinking , divorcing , drugging , enjoying a fulfilled sexual exsistance are all islamofied and punishable by stoning. Swedish , non white on White rape issues have exponantially increaseed with africanization and islamofication. Perps excuse themselves due to the "cultural insensitivity" of the 1st world. Where are the radical feminists?

Correct , Dee , this jihad culture is so far removed from 1st World European Culture that isolation is the ONLY intelligent alternative.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The POPE