Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HERE      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 51
view profile
History
MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HEREPage 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I look at it this way, there are rules, there are always rules, nothing is rule free. A person's character is how they act when they know no one is looking or knows who they are. Trolling shows one's true self.
 ndm147
Msg: 52
MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HERE
Posted: 10/1/2015 8:02:09 PM
am a millionaire many times over but prefer to live a quiet life and I do attend the forums. POF just deleated my watercolors from my photos because I showed my art work and not my face. Bad boys, bad boys, but we have rules.
 sailinges
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/2/2015 8:18:24 AM

I look at it this way, there are rules, there are always rules, nothing is rule free. A person's character is how they act when they know no one is looking or knows who they are. Trolling shows one's true self

Your true self is also self-evident. Intolerant. Narrow-minded. A rule follower. I'm pretty sure you are one of the nukers. That's just the type of person you are. If people cross the line you have drawn in the line for them, you feel perfectly justified in going after them. But at least everybody knows where you stand. You make no effort to hide it.

I know you are not working right now, but my guess is you would make a perfect Head-Master at some school somewhere, or an assistant principal . . . the classic disciplinarian. Rules are rules. Zero tolerance policy. That would be my guess.

If you are happy with the character you display on this board, more power to you. Don't come my way though looking for a date.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/2/2015 2:39:02 PM

Your true self is also self-evident. Intolerant. Narrow-minded. That's just the type of person you are. If people cross the line you have drawn in the line for them, you feel perfectly justified in going after them. But at least everybody knows where you stand. You make no effort to hide it.

If you are happy with the character you display on this board, more power to you.

The pot calling the kettle black.
 474bluemoon
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/2/2015 3:00:30 PM
I really like Daynadaze. Dayna commented in a thread where someone asked about two redheads dating and she mentioned that two redheads dating wouldn't spontaneously combust...it was years ago and I laughed for days, being a redhead. I still remember that. Dayna is down home, common sense, straight up with a dash of humour.

Now, would the folks who keep reporting my picture and reporting my profile kindly Fvck off. You know who you are, many of us know who you are...you and your silly little small minded friends.
 kj521
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/2/2015 3:17:37 PM
That is sad Ms. Bluemoon.....
There are several posters mentioning that their photos have been removed, also.
Don't get the purpose of that.

And hasn't the extremely low forum participation taught us anything about reporting? :(
 474bluemoon
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/2/2015 3:23:25 PM
^^. Apparently not Darlin. It's easier to hide and play games than to show themselves and their true colours.

And yes, it is unfortunate that some good posters can't be bothered to come back because they keep getting reported or photos removed. Idiots walk among us.
 SLAFFA
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/2/2015 3:36:55 PM
It's become increasingly apparent as of late.

It sure looks like simple Jealousy is to blame for much of the recent downward spiral of the Forums. How can there not be enough room for everyone here?

It would appear that everyone is fair game? "Attractive" females with brains certainly seem to be the most endangered species of all unless they learn to protect themselves.

It must be downright weird to have a Forum stalker.
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2015 9:41:59 PM
I have been on here a good while and all of a sudden I cant start a new topic .
I play buy the rules!
AND MARCUS NEVER REPLIES WITH ANY HELP EVER!
I even started a new account and the same thing!
Maybe he does not like Australians?
 baconflavoredbacon
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/7/2015 2:58:40 AM
In response to message 78:

It seems the "attractive" ones were zapped by one "unattractive" jealous one that I think stopped registering extra accounts and paid the money for an impenetrable unpgraded one...in case the beauties decide to come back in.
 474bluemoon
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/7/2015 5:56:07 AM
First off, I don't think anyone is jealous of anyone whether they are attractive or unattractive. Attraction/jealousy has nothing to do with any of the removals in the past six months. I also don't think any one person is responsible for the removal of others. And look at who has been removed - Dragonbytes, CharminC, TGIF, Whistlestop, BA, Witnesstomythoughts, Motown, LH, Bugisback, Vicki, Pigofyourdreams and more, many more. And yes, Crook, KJ and I came back with upgraded accounts because we kept being removed over and over. I'm sure the Bacon profile is hiding someone known to all of us so you're playing the game too. If it makes you feel better, a couple of us aren't upgrading again because the 12 bucks a month isn't worth the effort. Thanks to the trigger happy idiots that started all this six months ago, the forums are boring and dead which may have been the intent by some all along.

So no, this has nothing to do with attractive, unattractive or jealous...that would be too simple.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/7/2015 6:26:21 AM

the forums are boring and dead which may have been the intent by some all along.

If the forums are boring and dead, nobody is forcing anyone to re-join to participate. If the forums in its current state are that bad, what’s the point to continue whining and creating sockpuppets to antagonize and derail discussions? Any sane person would stay away.
 474bluemoon
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/7/2015 6:50:31 AM
Have you not noticed the decline in daily posting? Have you not noticed the decline in the number of posters? I'm not whining, I'm stating a fact. You've been around for as long as I have and you know full well that what I'm saying is true. I'm not even saying that the forums aren't what they used to be six years ago...they aren't what they were a year ago or even six months ago. And perhaps "boring" was the wrong word as they aren't boring posts...just fewer people posting and fewer posts. As for sock puppets or trolls or whatever you call them, they have always been around, hell, BA has been complaining about sock puppets for 5 years or more.

Love2laugh, how many times have your pictures been removed? How many times has your profile been removed? Are you and your opinions somehow more valuable to the forums than mine or Crooks or Pigs or Charmins or all the rest?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/7/2015 8:09:19 AM

Have you not noticed the decline in daily posting? Have you not noticed the decline in the number of posters? I'm not whining, I'm stating a fact. You've been around for as long as I have and you know full well that what I'm saying is true. I'm not even saying that the forums aren't what they used to be six years ago...they aren't what they were a year ago or even six months ago. And perhaps "boring" was the wrong word as they aren't boring posts...just fewer people posting and fewer posts. As for sock puppets or trolls or whatever you call them, they have always been around, hell, BA has been complaining about sock puppets for 5 years or more.

Love2laugh, how many times have your pictures been removed? How many times has your profile been removed? Are you and your opinions somehow more valuable to the forums than mine or Crooks or Pigs or Charmins or all the rest?

Before I respond I have to ask, is this you, or your tag-team buddy talking? You two constantly change gender at will, and use so many sockpuppet profiles, sometimes it is difficult to decipher who’s behind it, a male or female.

Those people you mentioned are all adults, and can speak for themselves. They have the choice to create new accounts, the same way you and your friend keep resurrecting yourselves every time you get reported.

You are correct. I’ve been around for a while, for that reason I know some of the deceiving games some online personas like to play. I rather take a break from the forum, instead of complaining about a boring/dead forum, and whining about folks no longer here. There is life outside POF forums.
 474bluemoon
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/7/2015 9:13:48 AM
This is me. My picture, my profile.

And yes, anyone of these folks can create a new account. But, every time some of them do....it is removed. So it came down to fight fire with fire. Then I got tired of it and upgraded as have a few others. It didn't matter if I had a picture up and a true profile or if I was stealth...removed. The same thing with KJ and Crook.

And yes you silly little man, we all have lives outside of the forums. Maybe ask those that report my profile and other's profiles if maybe they should try a friggin life outside the forums.

And you didn't answer the questions I asked you...but I know the answers. No, you have not had your picture or your profile removed....repeatedly. And no, your opinion has no more value than mine. That is why you think this is all b.s. and that those of us that have been removed repeatedly have nothing really to complain about.

And just so you know "my friend" has become annoying as hell on the forums and I don't always agree with his posts, in fact, most of them are rants and I wish he'd stop. But he has been a forum friend for about 5 years and I don't toss my friends away because of a misunderstanding or because they said something I don't like.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/7/2015 9:33:56 AM
Count me as another person who has butted heads ideologically with Bluemoon in the past.
I've known her via her posts for about six months now. She is straightforward and heartfelt from everything I see.

It is ridiculous that people must turn to extraordinary measures (like paid upgrades) to be able to share their ideas.
Who the heck wants a one-way discussion, anyway? Comparing and contrasting is what enables minds to expand.
 daynadaze
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2015 9:50:00 AM
Thanks bluemoon. And no I'm like #53 suggests. LOL

Every time I think I might know something that's going on around here, I find I seem to be wrong. All kinds of people who seem to have nothing to do with the others, are getting deleted. What's happening here is what I've always felt about trolls, they mean to harm, to mess things up.
 kj521
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/7/2015 10:12:25 AM
Ms. Baconlover?

I have to agree with Ms. Bluemoon here. This is not attractive vs. unattractive and mere jealousy at work here. The individuals responsible have much more serious issues at play here.

I also agree that the forums are not what they were even just a few months ago. We have lost many of our most interesting and colorful posters and I do so hope they come back. Because like Eric....I enjoy diverse opinions.

Oh and speaking of coming back....if my Frank should reappear...do y'all think you could stop reporting him?
I haven't convinced him, yet, that he might be my future husband. :(

Thanks!
 rennips1949
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/7/2015 10:56:31 AM

This is not attractive vs. unattractive and mere jealousy at work here. The individuals responsible have much more serious issues at play here.

I couldn't agree more.
I don't think it's any big conspiracy by any big fish or any new management, I think it is an influx of desperately damaged people who use mobile devices in order to avoid IP tagging, because they have no life other than to pick fights in an internet forum.
Gawd how a life like that must suck.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/7/2015 1:04:38 PM
Bluemoon has been REMOVED? What is up with that? She just posted above a few hours ago.
I will bet with 99.99% confidence that she, as an UPGRADED PAID member, did not self-delete.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/7/2015 1:05:36 PM

Eric_Summit :
Count me as another person who has butted heads ideologically with Bluemoon in the past.
I've known her via her posts for about six months now. She is straightforward and heartfelt from everything I see.

Butting heads when interacting with people from so many different backgrounds who bring so many different opinions, is expected. The difference is expressing disagreements respectfully.

Some of these folks simply will not let go and continue beating a dead horse. They sling insults, and when they get deleted, continue resurrecting themselves to continue the abuse as we saw in the violence and women thread. There are more than 10 deleted profiles on the violence and women thread, not including the profiles deleted on this thread, just from one individual.

rennips1949 :
I don't think it's any big conspiracy by any big fish or any new management, I think it is an influx of desperately damaged people who use mobile devices in order to avoid IP tagging, because they have no life other than to pick fights in an internet forum.

Gawd how a life like that must suck.

I totally agree with you. People that spend years creating dozens of accounts to pick fights in an internet forum year after year, must lead very sad lives.
 baconflavoredbacon
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/9/2015 1:35:53 AM
^^

What happened to you? Did you self-delete (out of self-preservation) or were you zapped by the more vengeful self-deleters, because you say it how it is?

If you're lurking from a new account, I hope you return; you reason well and have a lot of insight into what's going on, here.

May the bacon be with you, dude.
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/9/2015 5:49:24 AM

Bluemoon has been REMOVED? What is up with that? She just posted above a few hours ago.
I will bet with 99.99% confidence that she, as an UPGRADED PAID member, did not self-delete.

I like her comments. She seems to be a smart lady.!
I am confused about these things, but I still think there is NO gang members deleting profiles.
I did read in another thread about the IP track that automatically delete...
Interesting to read is what this forum poster said about that:

motowncowgirl
Msg: 408
This is a test. This is only a test. This is being posted with a new ip address so will not automatically be deleted.
Other than testing, this alias has no use to me.

How long to report and for deletion? Starting now.

What I am learning through borrowing Motown's Alias is that POS does flag certain IP addresses, and if used to post will within a short period prevent posting, and will then delete the profile itself.

To avoid automatic deletion, it is necessary to post from IP's not flagged by POS, which could be Wi-Fi in a hotspot, or your own cellular network.
If you are posting from your home network or Wi-Fi, you are likely using a static IP that may have been flagged by the system.

I suggest downloading CCleaner to clear out your cache, cookies, and other junk.
I also recommend creating an alias from an IP that has not previously been flagged for deletion by POS

Use either your cellular network, or go to Starbucks and use their Wi-Fi.
Do not use your home network. That is where you are messing up.

If this post actually posts, than I have educated myself as to the auto deletion of public profiles posting from a flagged ip address. That means deletion from this Elias will require first reporting. That takes time.

Ok, editing to add that for any of you who are banned and want to come back and find you continually are terminated, do not use the same IP address that has already been banned. Most home routers are static IP addresses and cannot be changed. You need to post from your cellular network or you need to post from Wi-Fi at a hotspot, like McDonalds or Starbucks, of your choice.

Thank you Motown for allowing me the use of your alias. I hope it will be gone soon.

bamagrl68
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/9/2015 5:00:07 PM
daynadaze- Count me in as thoroughly mystified by ALL of this.
It seems like I may be one of the few people left who hasn't been deleted and had to make another account.
Maybe that's what led to me being accused of being a member of some group that's doing it (which I am NOT).
I don't THINK???? it's Marcus, but I just don't KNOW.
I miss some of the people who are gone, and some others, I never understood WHY they got banned and had to come back with another screen name (BBE, KJ,) others, ok maybe they were outspoken, but, um, SO?!
This is a public forum, for everyone, is it not?
I also find you both funny at times, and serious at others, but you always speak your mind and mean what you say and say what you mean, which is GREAT in my book.
If marcus IS behind this, or maybe the new owner, maybe they should just go ahead and reveal themselves and let us know what the rules are, before the threads self implode due to no one being here.
 DrKimball
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/11/2015 7:39:44 AM
Several observations after nearly 10 yrs and 99,999 profiles.

Americans love a Free Press and enjoy Free Speech . Most will agree , although in decline , we have the best opportunity to be expressive regarding sex , nudity , politics , All my favorite topics. . LOL.

Canadiens , still being submissive to the crown , tend to be more stifling. Regulation of Press and Speech being far more intrusive. Really , what is the harm in a shirtless profile? Why can't a profile even contain the word "secks"? This is archaic. Bottomfeeding handlers seem to encourage the PC and strip opponents of any kind of dissention. Clearly , the canadien cultural restriction on Press and Speech becomes evident through dysfunctional regulation of even a dating site.

Perhaps a time will come when site management will create a totally PC message board. No dissention. Every postee will essentially post the same NWO diatribe. A blunt sameness. Where all are equal. Identity will be verboten. A perfect aray of profiles and postings ; all written by one powerful group.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HERE