Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HERE      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chris_P_Bacon__
Msg: 76
MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HEREPage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

Canadiens

I'd trust your ability to judge Canadians culture as well as your ability to spell it. After all, we are not playing hockey here.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 77
MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HERE
Posted: 10/11/2015 1:02:26 PM

Baconflavoredbacon :
What happened to you? Did you self-delete (out of self-preservation) or were you zapped by the more vengeful self-deleters, because you say it how it is?

If you're lurking from a new account, I hope you return; you reason well and have a lot of insight into what's going on, here.

Did not self-delete, I was sent to Guantanamo Bay (Gitmo).
 daynadaze
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2015 1:12:51 PM
Canadiens is the French spelling of Canadians.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 79
Posted: 10/11/2015 1:21:11 PM
I thought it was Les Autres.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/11/2015 1:44:42 PM
^ Haha.

I freaking love the Quebecois. I can't understand a dam thing they're saying, but they say it with such conviction!
 Chris_P_Bacon__
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/11/2015 3:01:02 PM

Canadiens is the French spelling of Canadians.

Yes but who are you trying to kid?

The way it was used just shows another typical example of a dumb American showing that everything he learned about Canada was from either tv, sports or both. I mean please, if you wish to insult my country at least get your spelling correct. No worries though, I'll go back to chewing blubber in my igloo eh. Maybe I should apologize for your ignorance, after all I am CANADIAN!

Using your logic, that would be as correct as me referring to Americans as Americanos mind you I think the better phrase would be uneducated morons.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/11/2015 3:21:32 PM
^ Bah ha! "Americanos". I almost lost my hockey puck.
 DrKimball
Msg: 83
Posted: 10/11/2015 7:05:36 PM
Although not on the same political page ; "canadien" seems to be the proper spelling for the secessonist. Separatists of the world , unite !!!

It really is time to remove the monarchs from the currency.
 Chris_P_Bacon__
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/11/2015 7:24:02 PM

Although not on the same political page ; "canadien" seems to be the proper spelling for the secessonist. Separatists of the world , unite !!!

It really is time to remove the monarchs from the currency.

I don't even think we are in the same book besides the same page.

Your lack of education is showing again Dr Americano.
You're confusing the French Canadian separatists with secessonists.
How do I say this to make it easy for you. Not all Québécois are secessonists and not all secessonists are french speaking.

Just because there may be a lot of Québécois that wish to seperate from Canada does not mean using the french spelling of Canadians is correct to use in every day ENGLISH (or as you may incorrectly call "speaking American").

As for our currency, I think instead of being so worried about who we put on our currency (which to be clear is not limited to monarchs but also to well known Canadians) you worry more about how the heck such a jacka$$ such as Trump is getting so much traction in your own country.

Frankly I hope he builds that damn wall. Keep ya all out of Canada for sure eh!!!
 daynadaze
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2015 8:38:09 PM
I'd never seen the spelling, so I looked it up. I have no idea of it's correct usage, or anything about Canada for that matter, other than along the Pacific coast it's gorgeous.
 PianoPetal
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2015 9:18:52 PM
That spelling is only used in the french language. And not everyone in Canada has roots there, and even suggesting such (especially out west) would have many folks insulted.
 bAc0nflav0redbac0n
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/13/2015 9:10:13 AM
Ah, I see we have some vengeful little baconheads. The moment any of their misbehaving is called out, they'll give ya the zap.

They're the type that would sell their own mother for a roach (senior stoners), POF allies, and geriatric desperadoes can get some attention.

The clone of Linda Hunt is back with a reserved sock that's more like squeez bacon more than da crizpy kind.

Melted faces, frozen in time. (Kinda reminds me of Arnold Ernst Toht in every respect.)

Columbus Day was kinda quiet and not a written violence from beer-gripping fingers of one of William Shatner's less than appealing characters.

I think it's pretty neato that ya can photoshop your friends in photos to fool ya other friends! (I think little dweebs with adolescent fantasies did that with rubber cement, scissors, and photos of fab celebs in my day!)

Before I get nuked and my bacon burned again, I'll say bye bye!
 DrKimball
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/13/2015 9:32:30 AM
A rather strange state. Current events be damned. Dating be damned. "Secks" be damned. The main subject of the forum gets down to book burning. What kind of meglomanic needs to control a feeble message board?
 kj521
Msg: 89
Posted: 10/13/2015 10:05:45 AM
Psst.....Psst! Ms. Baconflavoredbacon?

Don't look now......Sheesh! I said DON'T look now! Oh never mind.....he's probably not looking anyway.
But there is a MAN who likes bacon here, too! Just a few posts up!

Maybe you're match! I mean it can't hurt to try, right?

Oh...I do hope so! I could use a good love story about now! :D
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/13/2015 1:24:49 PM
This is crazy making. I'm seriously starting to question whether I'm me.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 91
Posted: 10/13/2015 1:56:14 PM
I don't know why but I have now an appetite for BBQ.
 kj521
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/13/2015 2:03:05 PM
Don't worry about it Ms. Baby.....I've lost track of who I am a long time ago. :/

But gosh dang it!

I do gotta hurry up and use my match making skills before anymore bachelor/bachelorettes disappear from this little pond of love. ;)
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 93
Posted: 10/13/2015 4:57:03 PM
^ Too late. Someone looking for a "discrete" relationship added me as a "favourite" - I feel that this is The One!
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 94
Posted: 10/13/2015 5:00:27 PM
Well, I'm going to have to un-favourite you now.

Clearly you don't understand discretion at all.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 95
Posted: 10/13/2015 5:08:20 PM
Why don't my suitors ever want me to meet their wives? Maybe they're embarrassed of me :(
 Chris_P_Bacon__
Msg: 96
Posted: 10/13/2015 5:43:09 PM

^ Too late. Someone looking for a "discrete" relationship added me as a "favourite" - I feel that this is The One!

Alas it appears I've lost my chance with Whatsamatterbaby.

We've only just begun to live
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way
(We've only begun)

Before the risin' sun, we fly
So many roads to choose
We'll start out walkin' and learn to run
And yes, we've just begun

Posted: 10/13/2015 10:05:45 AM
Psst.....Psst! Ms. Baconflavoredbacon?

Don't look now......Sheesh! I said DON'T look now! Oh never mind.....he's probably not looking anyway.
But there is a MAN who likes bacon here, too! Just a few posts up!

Bacon lovers unite. Since Whatsamatterbaby no longer wants to puck this Canadian anymore I was hoping you'd let me put my bacon in your bun there bAc0nflav0redbac0n. What do you say?
 Strings6
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2015 2:05:59 PM
The term "troll" means not agreeing with the prevailing opinions and views,doesnt matter how its stated.....free speech or free anything runs counter to human nature and people will always seek a way to silence those who disagaree with them.....just another form of control.
 DVorste
Msg: 98
Posted: 11/2/2015 7:04:51 AM
Censorship would be the first sign of the emergence of a 3rd world society. Let markus control what you submit OR upgrade. How obvious.
 deetristate
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/29/2015 6:16:58 PM
Does that include the redirecting when you try to sign in?
 Seki1949
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 12:50:37 AM

Does that include the redirecting when you try to sign in?

I think not. I think we are experiencing 'technical decay.' No one is minding the shop. Code is not kept current, patches are not updated, and upgrades are not installed. Errors and warnings are not reviewed and corrected.

The application gets more and more wobbly and then one day expires.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HERE