Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HERE      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 150
view profile
History
MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HEREPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

That's because this site is run by Canadians who do not understand that censorship in the name of civility or political correctness is tyranny. Canadians fail to comprehend that free speech is what wins the wars and makes money. This is why Canada will always be America's hat.

WTF

If that *hat* is a crown.... we'll take it!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 151
view profile
History
MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HERE
Posted: 12/9/2017 4:13:47 PM

Since these long-timers haven’t found a mate on POF, they spend their days reading the forums and wanting to see new material.

Yeah, you're right. If you post on the forums, you can't be going steady with anyone or more. The forums are a date pickup spot - lol. ;)

It's not about seeing new material, btw. Granted, the forums are kind of dead here so that's wanted by many who aren't so hardcore on them. So liking it to pick up some is probably a desire by many, regardless. However, saying "There's already a thread for that," isn't due to wanting to see new material. It can be done hastily, don't get me wrong, especially if there is a thread that began & ended in 2007 that's related but not exactly the same. If they wanted new material, they'd actually more err on the side of a new thread of a similar topic that's been done before.
 trinity818
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2017 4:33:39 PM
I've been hanging around this place for a very long time.

I've come to the conclusion that the current "carnage" is primarily caused by the alter-egos and detailed fake profiles presented by a few trolls. (At least in "Off Topic") There are some really bored and possibly "sick" individuals out there.

Sad...but true.
 toocash
Msg: 153
Posted: 12/17/2017 11:19:54 AM
^^^ yes Trinity....and I am sure many of those "alter-egos" and "trolls" are really concerned with what some of the most boring women in the history of POF opine....(boring based on the lack of personality expressed in their photos... and especially their posting history)... Shocker those women have given up on even trying to have a relationship with a guy. Very sad. :-(
 BombayBeach
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2018 9:47:21 PM
You hit the nail on the head, Trinity. It's one person who has gone thru hundreds of fake profiles in the last year and a half. "Sick" I think is the appropriate word here. This is where they choose to do battle...a fricken dating forum, of all places. Talk about not having a life...
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > MARKUS AKA BIG FISH IS BEHIND THE CARNAGE HERE