Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 226
If you could ask God one question, what would it be? Page 10 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)

Noah was Drunk but his family were sober and therefore witnesses

Sorry but you cannot force a wife to bear witness against her husband; and the children are minors. Slam dunk, No Cigar!

no you got it wrong ...the Lake of Fire is called "The Second Death" because souls are destroyed in it

Well maybe you can take a quick read of the passage below where it says: "tormented day and night for ever & ever" (key words)!

Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." Revelation 20:14-15 "Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

The 2nd death is the death that has no end!

now you see why I was sent as your Shepherd to teach you the gospel

Teach what Gospel?.... the one you don't read!
Now I see why Satan got his azz kicked.
If he has a squad of demonics like you on the roster, he'll never get to recruit even one naive chump

my only aim is to place you on the path to True Heathenous

Maybe you should ask your Master to re-assign you to another job, cause you ain't doing so well in that dept.
Maybe he could put you down in house-keeping on the lower level,... where you can work re-surfacing the sand around the lake of fire. Its tedious work but its a job you can't Fk-up (or can you ?)

it's against Man's Law to drive drunk, it's against God's law to be drunk ....

Not at all!
read in the wedding at Cannae where everyone was getting down and partying hard when the booze ran out!
what did Jesus do? he said NO PROBLEMA; just bring me 2 large vats of water and I'll solve your drinking problem.
Lo, and soon they were turned into what could have been the best wine you could ever get; problem solved; PARTY rolls on all night long! Woo-haa!

probably why people thought he was speaking in parables... when he was actually Drunk

perhaps!
The first step on the path to enlightenment is to free your mind, which is what all Shamans do. When you are drunk with the "spirit" the sky's the limit!

I only stated that you can call yourself a Christian...just not a good Christian

There is no such thing as "not a good christian" for the Lord sayeth: "your are either with me, or you are against me", there is no half stepping or sittin on the fence. If Satan has even a toe hold on you; then you are of NO USE to the almighty.

so is that a yes? ...that you would have boarded your Neighbor's rocket

If I was gay!
 kidreason29
Msg: 227
If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Posted: 4/13/2016 8:15:03 PM

what if God used the neighbor's dog to tell you ..

but anyway why wouldn't you just believe your neighbor that God told them that the World was ending and just help
the neighbor build The Lost In space Rocket ship so you could escape

is this an indication that you also wouldn't have believed Noah and therefore wouldn't help build the Ark and have
drowned in The Great Flood

Ok, if god used the neighbors dog, I would believe it, because dog's can't talk. Unless I was high on shrooms or something, otherwise if I was straight, I would believe it.
 funchesf
Msg: 228
Posted: 4/14/2016 5:55:55 AM

Posted By: yule_liquor
Sorry but you cannot force a wife to bear witness against her husband; and the children are minors. Slam dunk, No Cigar!

sorry Counselor but minors can testify in court and some even get convicted in court...the fact that you didn't know this is why God will get convicted of Premeditated Murder and get his donkey toasted in The Lake of Fire, so are you actually this incompetent as a lawyer or actually in League with Satan to get The Lord Almighty convicted

Well maybe you can take a quick read of the passage below where it says: "tormented day and night for ever & ever" (key words)!

the key words in the passage is that it speaks of the Devil the Beast and the false prophet will be tormented, but The Lake of Fire is called "The Second Death" because it is the place where souls are destroyed forever

there are those that live in extreme pain now but choose to live, so being tormented in The Lake of Fire does not matter to them as long as they get to live forever ...which is why the bible try to scare them by claiming they will be place into The Lake of Fire in which their souls will be destroyed forever

read in the wedding at Cannae where everyone was getting down and partying hard when the booze ran out!
what did Jesus do? he said NO PROBLEMA; just bring me 2 large vats of water and I'll solve your drinking problem

speaking of Jesus in the negative is an example of why you are not a good Christian and perhaps only posing as a Christian so that you can speak negative things about Jesus like a wolf in sheep clothing

for the Lord sayeth: "your are either with me, or you are against me", there is no half stepping or sittin on the fence

apparently The Lord Almighty never heard of Agnosticism, Spiritualism, Deism, Pantheism etc.

Posted By: kidreason29
Ok, if god used the neighbors dog, I would believe it, because dog's can't talk.

so you wouldn't believe a Human but you would believe a talking Dog ....isn't that how Adam and Eve got in Trouble
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 229
Posted: 4/14/2016 7:09:29 PM

sorry Counselor but minors can testify in court and some even get convicted in court.

And as I've said, you cannot FORCE a spouse of minor to serve witness against their spouse/father; even if they knew of his intentions...unless they too were charged & involved in the alleged crime, in which case they could be incited to plea bargain!

so are you actually this incompetent as a lawyer

I'm competent enough to beat the rap you and your master have against him

actually in League with Satan to get The Lord Almighty convicted

If I was; then you'd see me at the monthly get togethers and sizzling hot barbacues that you & Trump have to attend

The Lake of Fire is called "The Second Death" because it is the place where souls are destroyed forever

Duuh, which is essentially the same as what I wrote; its where the death/destruction does not stop or end; they are in perpetual demise.

there are those that live in extreme pain now but choose to live,

whatever pain they might be in now, pales in comparison to the agonizing pain they'd be in when inside the lake; but should they ever get tired of being in the pain they are in while alive, they could always end their lives if they so wished; but when you are in the Lake, you cannot "check out"; and where your only wish with every breath is to "cease existing" but there no hope in that ever happening!

Its almost like being sucked into a black-hole; once there you cannot go anywhere else, but even there you have some hope you may stop existing if the black hole you are in is extinguished or evaporates; but not in the lake!

speaking of Jesus in the negative

I explained to you exactly what Jesus did at that ceremony (based on the passage), yet in your satanic self righteousness, you accuse me of speaking negative of Jesus! Have you flipped, or is this another example of Jesus NOT practicing what he preaches!

Do you think that Jesus, went around looking glum and grim and chastizing his followers all the time? What you read in the Bible of him is only a small representation of one aspect of his life.

perhaps only posing as a Christian

or perhaps you are a closet Christian posing as a heathen, and are scared to say it because your company of heathen friends may laugh and piss on you; which is why you come here on these threads to Learn and hear the "word" any way you can. For it is said, " that even a small drop of water can seem like a tidal wave to man in a desert dying of thirst".

Why else would you be here if you feel sure or certain that there is no after-life.

apparently The Lord Almighty never heard of Agnosticism, Spiritualism, Deism, Pantheism etc.

WTF do any of these designations have anything to do on whether someone is "not a good christian". WTF is it to the Almighty if you choose to be any of those above you mentioned?
Jesus said: 'you are either fully on board or not at all'.

I don't think that my efforts to impart knowledge onto you have had any effect; and in fact, it may be confusing you even more. Realizing this, I now feel that it would be a "sin" for me to add to your mental befuddlement; thus it seems prudent & righteous for me to bring this dialog to a stop.

I will hand the reigns over to "kid-reason", so he can take back his beloved thread!
 funchesf
Msg: 230
Posted: 4/15/2016 5:34:01 AM

And as I've said, you cannot FORCE a spouse of minor to serve witness against their spouse/father;

sorry Counselor but Noah's Sons has Wives which means they weren't minors or at the least being married would have made them emancipated and therefore could be forced to testify or face contempt of court charges and do jail time

it appears that you are both incompetent in Man's Law and God's Law and myself acting as a friend of The Court have petition the court that you be removed as legal counselor for The Lord Almighty .. therefore as your mentor Donald Trump would say ....YOU'RE FIRED
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 231
Posted: 4/15/2016 7:34:56 PM
^

myself acting as a friend of The Court have petition the court that you be removed as legal counselor for The Lord Almighty

and appoint who in my place?

Your Master who has NEVER won a case!
 funchesf
Msg: 232
Posted: 4/16/2016 6:38:35 AM

and appoint who in my place?

someone unlike yourself that would present the evidence to defend the Lord Almighty instead of presenting the evidence to convict him, ....also with the negative things you were saying about Jesus you'll get him re-crucified during his Second Coming .

JESUS: My God My God why hath thou forsaken me again ...
GOD: fool you once shame on you ...fool you twice shame of you

Your Master who has NEVER won a case!

then once again you two have something else in common

why would you place the fate of all Humankind into the hands of two people that didn't even know they were naked
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 233
Posted: 4/16/2016 7:15:53 PM
^

someone unlike yourself that would present the evidence to defend the Lord Almighty instead of presenting the evidence to convict him,

Oh fool!
The almighty does not plan things with the forethought of how he will be judged by mankind.
he needs no defense, nor is he subject to conviction by the imperfect.
Only those who are possessed or deranged would believe that.

If you wish to see how the Almighty views those who have no allegiance to him, then read Luke 19:11 to 27.
The clue I give you is that this "king" Jesus was referring to is HIMSELF!
Thus, pay particular attention to verse 27, and see what the "king" (to be) brings upon those who are not for him.
which is what really is to be expected in the 2nd coming!

also with the negative things you were saying about Jesus

In your demonic self righteousness you accuse me of saying "negative" things about Jesus, when you yourself said that "jesus does not practice what he preaches". Pot meet Kettle!

then once again you two have something else in common

but at least I'm not his flunky!

why would you place the fate of all Humankind into the hands of two people that didn't even know they were naked

You'll know the answer to this ^ when you (if ever) understand why the Almighty, allowed David to rape Bathsheba; and then after he impregnated her; he arranged to have her husband, General Uriah murdered and make it look like he died in battle, and then after she bore his "rape" child; the Lord took his life after 7 days; and after David repented, he again impregnated Bethsheba and gave birth to Solomon! I'm sure you know who he was, the supposed ancestor of Jesus!
 Aprilovesrosasblancas
Msg: 234
Posted: 4/16/2016 10:33:40 PM
I am planning in inviting Yule and Funchesf to visit my country, my house... on Dec 25.
Both will stay in my house, the two will share same room, {hoping they do not fight with each other}..the next day my family and I will take them both to a beautiful Church that has a beautiful Golden altar, then we will come back home to have the Christmas dinner but before that, Funchesf will have the honor of saying the dinner prayer,... then we will open the presents.
I will buy a Christmas gift for these two handsome pof forum poster......Guess what funchesf present will be?.....
;
A Bible.!!
 funchesf
Msg: 235
Posted: 4/17/2016 7:42:27 AM

Oh fool!
The almighty does not plan things with the forethought of how he will be judged by mankind.
he needs no defense, nor is he subject to conviction by the imperfect.
Only those who are possessed or deranged would believe that.

it's statement like that which is why you were removed as legal counsel for The Lord Almighty, the court can not be scared off by idle threats but will take those threats into consideration when and or if any judgement is handed down

If you wish to see how the Almighty views those who have no allegiance to him, then read Luke 19:11 to 27.

again with the negativity about Jesus?...those passages are examples of Jesus turning his followers into Capitalists

You'll know the answer to this ^ when you (if ever) understand why the Almighty, allowed David to rape Bathsheba; and then after he impregnated her; he arranged to have her husband, General Uriah murdered and make it look like he died in battle, and then after she bore his "rape" child; the Lord took his life after 7 days; and after David repented, he again impregnated Bethsheba and gave birth to Solomon! I'm sure you know who he was, the supposed ancestor of Jesus!

jeezzzzzzzzz.....do you ever have anything good to say about The Lord Almighty and Jesus ..with followers like you there would be no need for Pontius Pilate

but at least I'm not his flunky!

your posts say you are his flunky also not once have you ever claimed to be a Christian...so let's ask the question

THE QUESTION
are you a Christian? ...

Posted By: Aprilovesrosasblancas
I am planning in inviting Yule and Funchesf to visit my country, my house... on Dec 25.

does it require traveling on an airplane to get there.... ...I'm pretty sure yule is on the "No Flight List"

Both will stay in my house, the two will share same room, {hoping they do not fight with each other}

in the same room with angry Yule? ....so that I can be the next victim on the television program "Forensic Files"?

the next day my family and I will take them both to a beautiful Church that has a beautiful Golden altar,

your altar wouldn't happen to be the one Abraham was going to slay his son Isaac on is it

Guess what funchesf present will be?

a sacrificial robe for me to wear to the altar?

then we will come back home to have the Christmas dinner but before that, Funchesf will have the honor of saying the dinner prayer,

that explains why you never prayed to God for the winning lottery numbers...you want me to come there to do it
 kidreason29
Msg: 236
Posted: 4/17/2016 8:41:02 AM

THE QUESTION
are you a Christian? ...

THE QUESTION

what are you? Without giving me just a single word. In terms of relating to, life after death, a creator, having a soul, the meaning of existence? Because I could never find any indication of what you were.

My guess, you believe in god, but just don't want to admit it. (lol I crack myself up, don't take it too literal)
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 237
Posted: 4/17/2016 10:46:18 PM

do you ever have anything good to say about The Lord Almighty and Jesus

I'm not the one who wrote the passages; I just read them.

are you a Christian?

That is for you to determine!
Your Master didn't waste any time tempting Jesus, until he started preaching.

`````````````````````````````````

@ April

the two will share same room,

I dunno about that
You know that Demonics are shape-shifters
Funch could turn himself into a very attractive/seductive hollywood starlet (like Kim Kardashian), and seduce me.
You know what they say when you are in "bed" with satan.

Guess what funchesf present will be?

he will undergo exorcism right on the altar, and cast out those demons once and for all!!

will come back home to have the Christmas dinner but before that, Funchesf will have the honor of saying the dinner prayer,

To give thanks to April for rescuing him from eternal damnation
 funchesf
Msg: 238
Posted: 4/18/2016 8:04:33 AM

Your Master didn't waste any time tempting Jesus

so you finally admit that Satan only tempted Jesus not lie to him ...

Funch could turn himself into a very attractive/seductive hollywood starlet (like Kim Kardashian), and seduce me.

fantasizing about guys turning into women to seduce you suggest that you're gay or perhaps suggest that you need to lay off the alcohol ...but either way it explains why you call yourself "yule Liquor"

but anyway you fantaizing about men being women also answers the Noah's Ark question in "post 276"...as to whether or not you would board your neighbor's Rocket to escape the Great Flood ...I guess that's a yes

Posted By: Kidreason29
THE QUESTION

what are you?

a concern citizen
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 239
Posted: 4/19/2016 6:13:01 PM

so you finally admit...

what did I admit to?
I'll make a deal with you!
I lay off the alcohol and you lay off the Crystal meth.

THE 1st LIE:
"if you are truly the one" Satan knew exactly who he was
THE 2nd LIE:
"if you jump, the angels will keep you from harm" Satan knew that this wasn't the Angel's job

fantasizing about guys turning into women to seduce you suggest that...

...it suggest that you don't understand what I said.

I'm talking about how your Master commands you to transform yourself into a Succubus, for the purpose of seducing unsuspected men, and drawing them into your fold.

You can fools lots of guys who think with the small head, but you don't fool me!
 funchesf
Msg: 240
Posted: 4/20/2016 7:47:43 AM

I lay off the alcohol

might I suggest that the first step in your sobriety begin by changing your name from "yule Liquor"

THE 1st LIE:
"if you are truly the one" Satan knew exactly who he was

if someone ask you if your name is truly"yule liquor" then jump off the cliff and angels will catch you ...why would you jump if your name isn't truly "yule liquor"

Satan ask Jesus if you are truly the son of God then jump off the cliff and angels will catch you ...so why would Jesus jump if he isn't the son of God...so where is the lie

THE 2nd LIE:
"if you jump, the angels will keep you from harm" Satan knew that this wasn't the Angel's job

it wasn't their Job?....so did the Angels form their own Union which exempt them from saving people that jump off cliffs, they can kill the first born of Egypt but they can't save cliff jumpers even if The Lord Almighty commanded them to do so ... once again you're making up stuff ...or I guess you never heard of a Guardian Angel

I'm talking about how your Master commands you to transform yourself into a Succubus

did Satan also command you to be seduce by a Succubus sporting a tallywacker...

...if you're into demon chicks with "Incubus wicks" that's your business but perhaps you should blame it on your sinful nature that you confessed to having and stop blaming Satan for your behavior or Lustful thoughts

but here's a thought...stop having premarital sex or committing adultery or acting on the Lust in your heart and you won't have to worry about being seduced by a Succubus slinging a slong
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 241
Posted: 4/20/2016 6:54:55 PM

so why would Jesus jump if he isn't the son of God...so where is the lie

Most disciples of satan are usually well versed in Biblical issues, but not you. Satan must really have high hopes for you for some strange reason!

Jesus went into the desert because he was being put to the test by the almighty. Thus it was the inclination of the almighty to see how he held up.

Satan knew it all along, and had to step up to the challenge because this woulda been a huge feather in his his cap if he was successful, even bigger than Adam.

Satan unleashed the first lie (if you are the son), because he tried to create doubt in the mind of Jesus of who he was; and thus elicit a reaction (by Jumping down) from Jesus to re-assert what he thought he knew of himself; because Satan tried to assure him (the 2nd lie) that the father would let the "angels" catch him before he hit the ground, which would serve to PROVE that he was indeed the "son".

The reason why Jesus did NOT jump, is because he KNEW he was the son; and didn't need extra assurance and thus did not have to prove it to satan.
If he had "jumped" it would have been because he had doubts about who he was and his mission; thus would have been immediately disqualified (by his instantaneous death) due to insufficient faith in he who supposedly had sent him. It was either all or none for Jesus

it wasn't their Job?.

The "angels" were instructed to watch over him, and safe guard him against natural predators only; not supernatural ones. They had to stay on the sidelines when Jesus was in the ring with satan, and not interfere with the outcome

did Satan also command you to be seduce by a Succubus sporting a tallywacker

Satan is no 2nd rate seducer for those of us who are ARROW-straight; none of his premier succubi would be sporting a dong (except maybe for you... but that might mean that he is using you for those special occasions when he needs to seduce the switch-hitters).

perhaps you should blame it on your sinful nature that you confessed to having and stop blaming Satan for your behavior or Lustful thoughts

Its kinda cute to see a demonic disciple sticking up for his Master (like a well trained guard dog), making it like its not his fault at all; when he has had a history of taking advantage of human frailty from the outset. But keep up the dedicated work; perhaps 1 day, he might promote you to the rank of Corporal.
 CressB
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2016 10:50:02 PM
To the OP's title question:

"Oh God, will this retarded conversation ever end?"
 funchesf
Msg: 243
Posted: 4/21/2016 6:06:52 AM

Satan unleashed the first lie (if you are the son),

the son of what???....."the son of God" ..."or the son of Man"???

you omitting "which son" Satan was referring to is your attempt at deception because you're beginning to understand that perhaps Satan didn't lie

because remember you posted that Jesus only claim to be "the son of Man"

THE QUESTION
according to the bible which son was Satan referring to "The Son of God..."or the son of Man"?

The "angels" were instructed to watch over him, and safe guard him against natural predators only; not supernatural ones

so if Jesus was running away from a wolverine and fell off the cliff then the angels would catch him ..but if Jesus jumped from the cliff due to Satan's temptation the angels would say sorry dude see you in Hell for three days

Postedd By: CressB

try praying to The Lord Almighty to stop Satan from forcing you to come into this thread and read the posts due to the fact that you lack the self control and the common sense required to do it on your own
 IgottaName
Msg: 244
Posted: 4/21/2016 9:02:45 AM

Yeah, really. They just need to give it up and move on with their lives.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 245
Posted: 4/21/2016 9:16:03 PM

."the son of God" ..."or the son of Man"

In the Bibles I have, it says the son of God; that is who Satan was addressing!
Son of man is a term to describe the annointed ones, which he was that too.
But past prophets were also referred to as "son of man"
Jesus (as prophet) was "son of man"; but as redeemer, he likely had to be Son of God as well.
This is how I understand it, otherwise satan wouldn't have wasted his time.
he was trying to BS Jesus into doubting his own self; even though satan knew who he was. That is the basis for the lie!

remember you posted that Jesus only claim to be "the son of Man"

Jesus was the son of man because he prophecied like previous prophets before him
But he never bragged about being the Son of God; because it is something that (the Jews) had to recognize it in him.
which is why he'd ask the disciples of the Jews "who do they say I am"
and they would answer: some say you are Elijah, some say you are a prophet, etc!
He knew who he was, and so did satan.

so if Jesus was running away from a wolverine and fell off the cliff then the angels would catch him

yes!

but if Jesus jumped from the cliff due to Satan's temptation the angels would say sorry dude see you in Hell for three days

Correct, and he woulda went to hell for ETERNITY the moment he hit the ground
Because it woulda been an unpardonable sin by questioning the will of the father (well, I guess the only way I'll know for sure, "if" I'm the Son of God...is if I jump as satan says).

Why would the Angels' have bothered to save him, when he turned himself into a "fck-up"!
Once a fck-up; always a Fck-up! He'd be totally useles to the Father.
 CressB
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2016 9:40:03 PM

so if Jesus was running away from a wolverine and fell off the cliff then the angels would catch him

yes!

I'm still laughing as I write this:

*Jesus headed for the cliff, slightly mauled by a wolverine that is still hot on his heals*

"Dad. what the hell!"

You see, I don't actually read these things. I just scan them for extraordinary examples of stupidity and, by extension, comedy.

Anybody got a pen and paper, I all of a sudden have an over riding desire to draw a caricature of Mohamed.
 kidreason29
Msg: 247
Posted: 4/22/2016 5:01:20 AM
here it is, "God does and does not exist at the same time", because god is beyond our concept of existence, and beyond our limit of reasoning.

feel free to critique...

I've decided I'm going to study contradictions when I get the time. I get a beautiful and inspirational feeling I get when I think about it.

Dialetheism: 'There are true contradictions.'

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/dialetheism/

I've studied 'truth' for the longest time, but perhaps it is time to study contradictions, to gain more insight into the idea of truth, etc.

here is the book, ill most likely get:

http://www.amazon.com/Contradiction-Study-Transconsistent-Graham-Priest/dp/0199263302/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1461326526&sr=8-1&keywords=study+contradictions
 Beats_so_Lonely
Msg: 248
Posted: 4/22/2016 6:29:41 AM
Do you know where I put my car keys?
 CressB
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2016 9:22:08 AM
^^^

Yah, there in your jacket pocket.
 kidreason29
Msg: 250
Posted: 4/22/2016 12:03:24 PM
The mathematician feels he is a 'priest' of some sort. The aspired students come in to discuss their passion, perhaps to gain more insight or knowledge from this person who has this mastery of the subject.

I find it to be beautiful. Hard to describe or express when I see it. (I'm not being sarcastic)

Wasn't math a religion at one point? Oh wait, it still is, it just isn't recognized as one
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?