Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kidreason29
Msg: 376
If you could ask God one question, what would it be? Page 16 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)

Philosophy, Religion and Politics is all about those being placed into the position of playing God and handing down laws to Man ..

I disagree. Philosophy doesn't have to have anything to do with god, neither does politics.

since you are the one that posted the link then it was your intention to promote racism ...take responsibility for it, if you choose not to be blamed for the racist views or the absurd thoughts of others, then perhaps you should refrain from hiding behind and posting youtube and/or Wikipedia links and only use your own original thoughts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-5CBfhjMk

since you posted Wikipedia links you can no longer make such a claim ....if you believe that you are immune from having the very same thoughts as everyone else then accept the challenge that I've offer a while back to prove that you're not one of the Borg Collective

Thought is not simply composed of words. All it takes is the slightest difference in thought, for it to be different. No one can ever have the same exact thought, it is a continuous stream of change, a flux, not a constant output.

THE LAWS OF THOUGHT(by kidreason):
1. No thought is ever the same to any other thought. All thoughts that arise are always somehow different than any other thought, ever previously thought of.

THE CHALLENGE
tell of a Scientific Concept "a Rational Concept' that you believe no one else every had and I'll tell you which episode of Star Trek you got if from

An Omni being can be both Omni and non-Omni simultaneously, therefore it is beyond the constrictions of logic. But is capable of being called a quantum 'logical structure'
 kidreason29
Msg: 377
If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Posted: 5/28/2016 6:55:22 PM
EXPANDING ON THE LAW OF THOUGHTS (1) (by kid reason):

The atoms and the electrons in the nervous system would have to be at the same positions and velocities of the previous thought that is similar to the new arising thought. If there is the slightest difference in neurochemistry, it is not the same thought. How any thought/calculation is processed is always different for anyone, at anytime.

Considering that the probability of this is almost zero, it would be impossible to have ever the same thought you previously ever had, or the same thought to anyone else's.

therefore,

all thoughts that ever arise, always contain some new element of thought, that no thought has ever had,

therefore,

being able to always produce new thoughts, the imagination is unlimited.

THE LAWS OF THOUGHT EXPANDED(by kidreason):
1. No thought is ever identical to any other thought.
2. The imagination is unlimited.
 funchesf
Msg: 378
Posted: 5/29/2016 6:56:26 AM

Posted By: yule_liquor
That you are not gonna deny doing something that you might not be partaking in...is irrational on its own!

what's irrational is to worry about the billions of people such as yourself that hide themselves and spread lies on the internet, I'm not here to teach you morality or right from wrong that is something that your parents or The Lord Almighty should have installed in you, if not...then it's up to you to install it in yourself ..or ask Jesus to do so

LSD has no "lasting effect",

so do that mean that you no longer believe that you exist as a 3D holographic projection ...because last week you did

Posted By: kidreason29
I disagree. Philosophy doesn't have to have anything to do with god, neither does politics.

apparently you never heard of Donald Trump

THE LAWS OF THOUGHT(by kidreason):
1. No thought is ever the same to any other thought. All thoughts that arise are always somehow different than any other thought, ever previously thought of..

something does not have to be exactly identical for it to be considered as being plagiarized or copyright infringed, that's why the challenge was for you to give a "rational scientific concept" that no one ever thought of and that I would prove otherwise by telling you which episode of Star Trek you got the concept from

An Omni being can be both Omni and non-Omni simultaneously, therefore it is beyond the constrictions of logic. But is capable of being called a quantum 'logical structure'

that statement is a contradiction ...if not...then gives an example of something in reality that is Omni but non-Omni
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 379
Posted: 5/29/2016 7:41:20 AM
^

people such as yourself that hide themselves and spread lies on the internet,

Ohhh, you mean like saying that I'm "still tripping" (after 25 yrs) because your vanity doesn't allow you to accept anything that stands in contrast to your twisted fixations. Man, thanks for clearing that up!

so do that mean that you no longer believe that you exist as a 3D holographic projection ...because last week you did

That I may believe in us existing as 3D holograms (as some theorists do), has little to do with any of the psychedelic effects of LSD. Its only the hubris that infests your belief structure, that forces you to think the way you do!

The day you come to realize that what you regard to be "unsound", is very likely to be "sound", and what you regard as "insane", is in fact "sane" .....is when you may start to grasp the significance of what I've been trying to impart upon you! But from what I'm seeing, a miracle might be required for this to happen!
 funchesf
Msg: 380
Posted: 5/29/2016 10:04:43 AM

Ohhh, you mean like saying that I'm "still tripping" (after 25 yrs) because your vanity doesn't allow you to accept anything that stands in contrast to your twisted fixations. Man, thanks for clearing that up!

you were the one that confessed to taking LSD and you were the one that asked me to cite a source whether or not you were still "Tripping" and the source I cited was your posts...which you have to admit that you believing that you're a 3D hologram reads like someone that is still tripping off of LSD

but anyway I've offered a challenge if given "a rational scientific concept" that I will tell which episode of Star Trek it came from....and the concept of you existing as a 3D hologram is from the Star Trek episode called "Ship In A Bottle" in which Captain Picard was on the holodeck debating with a 3D hologram whether it was alive or not

so was the 3D hologram alive or was Captain Picard still "Tripping" off of something he took 25 years earlier as a cadet
 kidreason29
Msg: 381
Posted: 5/29/2016 10:34:53 AM

something does not have to be exactly identical for it to be considered as being plagiarized or copyright infringed, that's why the challenge was for you to give a "rational scientific concept" that no one ever thought of and that I would prove otherwise by telling you which episode of Star Trek you got the concept from

See my LAWS OF THOUGHT EXPANDED, and my Omni and non-Omni simultaneously, which adheres to the rules of Quantum Logic.

Now tell me what episode of Star Trek it came from.

something does not have to be exactly identical for it to be considered as being plagiarized or copyright infringed

Thoughts are not copyrighted.

that statement is a contradiction

It is quantum logic.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 382
Posted: 5/29/2016 12:14:46 PM

you were the one that confessed to taking LSD

I have asked you to put forth any credible scientific data to demonstrate if using LSD once has lasting or permanent effects and you could not do it. Instead, you foolishly answered that "I was the source" for your evidence.
Therefore, you maintain that I am "tripping" (as a result of the lasting effect of the LSD) because of what I put forth about the possibility of being a 3D holographic representations (of a 2D Universe) that did not resonate with you, and even though I previously cited the names of individuals (and the search title) regarding this hypothesis, you clearly did not bother to check it, or you didn't comprehend it (whatever your reasons).

Having admitted to trying a single dose of LSD once over 25 yrs ago, has no bearing on anything.
Just like if you admitted to having once smoked 1 or 2 Joints 20 yrs ago, or if you snorted 1-2 lines of Coke just once. None of that would have no bearing on your impaired thinking in the present time, so other things would have to be sought for as a cause for your derangement.

However, since you did not deny being a pot-head, that speaks volumes in itself; and given how you string together loosely associated thoughts, then the effects of intoxicating substances on your brain would have to be strongly considered.

but anyway I've offered a challenge if given "a rational scientific concept" that I will tell which episode of Star Trek it came from....and the concept of you existing as a 3D hologram is from the Star Trek episode called "Ship In A Bottle" in which Captain Picard was on the holodeck debating with a 3D hologram whether it was alive or not so was the 3D hologram alive or was Captain Picard still "Tripping" off of something he took 25 years earlier as a cadet

^ if all your understanding about a holographic Universe is drawn from what you've seen in a sci-fi program; then there is little point of going on any further with this matter, as you seem to lack the ability to perceive fiction from non fiction.
 funchesf
Msg: 383
Posted: 5/29/2016 2:23:20 PM

See my LAWS OF THOUGHT EXPANDED, and my Omni and non-Omni simultaneously, which adheres to the rules of Quantum Logic.

until you give an example of something that exist in reality that are both Omni and Non-Omni then your Quantum Logic is no more than your Quantum Fantasy

Now tell me what episode of Star Trek it came from.

sure no problem...an entity both Omni and non-Omni was in the Star Trek episode called "Deja Q" ...when "Q" a supposedly Omnipotent Being had his powers taken away by the "Q Continuum" although now Human he supposedly still had an I.Q. of over 2000

so can you think of anymore of your own "rational scientific concepts" you perhaps didn't get off of Star Trek

a lot of college kids use to believe that too until they turned in their plagiarized term papers

Posted By: Yule_liquor
I have asked you to put forth any credible scientific data to demonstrate if using LSD once has lasting or permanent effects and you could not do it

taking any dangerous hallucinogenic drug such as LSD only once could have a long lasting effect...why would you even dispute this ...also most likely you didn't get the LSD from Dr. Jekyll but from someone nefarious like Mr. Hyde which means the LSD could have been mixed with anything, but anyway your posts as for now are perhaps the only way to determine if you are still "Tripping"

this is why I've "constantly" asked you to explain why you believe that you exist as a 3D holographic projection as a figment of an un-provable entity's imagination and to show evidence to the contary and to do so using your own original thoughts and without "Tripping" or without having a "Conniption Fit" and that you didn't get off of Star Trek
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 384
Posted: 5/29/2016 7:01:23 PM
^

your posts as for now are perhaps the only way to determine if you are still "Tripping"

With this said, I must take heed and follow the proverb of the sages which states:

Let not the wise man engage in senseless discussion with a FOOL; lest he too be considered as much
 kidreason29
Msg: 385
Posted: 5/29/2016 8:59:15 PM
thought is not only composed of a string of letters, one could say/read the same sentence and not compose the exact thought.

function: brain(x) = y
x -> brain -> y
x = input(senses,time,...)
y = output

function brain includes a variable of time that would always produce new outputs y

a lot of college kids use to believe that too until they turned in their plagiarized term papers

explain to me how any two given people could have identical experience, each thought is processed and experienced differently for everyone, not just language, politics, culture but at a lower level of hierarchy chemistry, physics.
 funchesf
Msg: 386
Posted: 5/30/2016 7:50:43 AM

With this said, I must take heed and follow the proverb of the sages which states:

is one of those sages the un-provable entity that you claim to be a 3D holographic figment of it's imagination?

Let not the wise man engage in senseless discussion with a FOOL; lest he too be considered as much

so am I to assume that you won't be looking in the mirror speaking to the 3D mirror image of yourself anymore

explain to me how any two given people could have identical experience,

I've already offered you the Star Trek challenge which if you "ever" succeed will prove all your theories right and prove me wrong along with me having to eat crow...

THE STAR TREK CHALLENGE
provide from your "Own Original Thoughts" a "Rational Scientific Concept" that I in turn can not provide an episode of Star Trek that you got the concept from
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 387
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2016 11:11:21 AM
oh my GOD! This thread is being so full of shit AGAIN. If anybody was trying to have a real conversation, that'd be great. But all we see is idiotic remark after idiotic remark. Just an endless series of dumbass come-backs. And always with the need to include some sarcastic language to boot. Just like with the Trump threads. Such a waste of time and space.

You guys aren't really all the same person...are you?
 kidreason29
Msg: 388
Posted: 5/30/2016 3:36:43 PM

oh my GOD! This thread is being so full of shit AGAIN. If anybody was trying to have a real conversation, that'd be great. But all we see is idiotic remark after idiotic remark. Just an endless series of dumbass come-backs. And always with the need to include some sarcastic language to boot. Just like with the Trump threads. Such a waste of time and space.

If a fool appeared before me I could extract wisdom from their existence.

The content is only as good as it appears to the person who processes it. Therefore it is only full of shit because you are full of shit.

You guys aren't really all the same person...are you?

We are never the same person at any moment. Unless you regard yourself as a four-dimensional (possibly higher) entity, then you could perceive yourself as static.

But this is to say that, everything is static, if perceived at the highest dimension, one could see all 'as is' without change, as a static entity. This would go back to the Newtonian Mechanics perception of the universe, instead of the one we are currently using in new research, quantum mechanics and relativity.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 389
Posted: 5/30/2016 9:00:20 PM

oh my GOD!

which "God" is that?

But all we see is idiotic remark after idiotic remark. Just an endless series of dumbass come-backs.

^ this coming from a geezer, who managed to litter nearly every Religiously themed thread with malicious anti-theistic tripe!

Such a waste of time and space.

Then WTF are you doing here reading & posting?
 kidreason29
Msg: 390
Posted: 5/31/2016 12:12:28 AM

I've already offered you the Star Trek challenge which if you "ever" succeed will prove all your theories right and prove me wrong along with me having to eat crow...

THE STAR TREK CHALLENGE
provide from your "Own Original Thoughts" a "Rational Scientific Concept" that I in turn can not provide an episode of Star Trek that you got the concept from

word,

ON THE LIMITS OF LOGIC(by kidreason29):

NEGATIONS OF THE LAWS OF THOUGHT:

a.)Negation of 'The Law Of Identity': "each thing is not the same with itself or not different from another."
There no things.

b.)Negation of 'The Law Of Non-Contradiction': "something can both be and not be"

c.)Negation of 'The Law Of Excluded Middle': "there exist something that can be and not be"
^Fuzzy Logic: continuous real number line from 0 to 1

A Omni being can be both Omni and non-Omni simultaneously, is capable of being non-capable.

"THE LAWS OF NOTHING AND EVERYTHING":

NOTHING: is impossible, is instantaneous, exists for ever, creates its own existence, is absolute, can simultaneously be and not be, can prove itself, isn't a accident, there being nothing evokes there to be something simultaneously

EVERYTHING: is possible, moves, is quantifiable, is relative, a concept, a belief.

THE LAW OF DIFFERENTIATION:
Without differentiation there are no things. (see "Negation of the Law Of Identity" above)

THE LAW OF PANTHEISM:
Pantheism- "is the belief that all of reality is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent god"

let X = god, or X = divinity,
If X = everything (then there is a thing that is everything), or X = the set that contains all the elements, then if you were an element within X you would not be able to differentiate between X and NOT X, unless that element(you) was contained within another set that was not X. Being that X = everything, this would not be possible.

X could be defined as a "unknown unknown" truth. X follows "THE LAW OF DIFFERENTIATION", therefore follows a.)Negation of 'The Law Of Identity'.
 funchesf
Msg: 391
Posted: 5/31/2016 5:52:56 AM

Posted By: drinkthesunwithmyface
. If anybody was trying to have a real conversation

those conversions were all from Star Trek anyway and perhaps the conversations were beyond your comprehension ...remember you did confess that you weren't the brightest bulb in the forum ...and as you notice... no one disagreed with you

word,

ON THE LIMITS OF LOGIC(by kidreason29):

NEGATIONS OF THE LAWS OF THOUGHT:

a.)Negation of 'The Law Of Identity': "each thing is not the same with itself or not different from another."
There no things.

from the Star Trek episode "The Enemy Within" ...a qlitch in the transporter splits Captain Kirk into two of him-selves ...a good Kirk and a evil Kirk, in which Kirk was not same as himself but yet not different from himself simply because both halves was himself

b.)Negation of 'The Law Of Non-Contradiction': "something can both be and not be"

c.)Negation of 'The Law Of Excluded Middle': "there exist something that can be and not be"
^Fuzzy Logic: continuous real number line from 0 to 1

from the Star Trek Episode "Ship In A Bottle" in which Dr. Moriarty a computer program achieved sentience but existence was limited to that of the Holodeck ...in which his existence and existence itself became questionable ..

A Omni being can be both Omni and non-Omni simultaneously, is capable of being non-capable.

that something can be
from the Star Trek episode "Deja Q" a Being of the Q Continuum that exist simultaneously Omni and Non-Omni

"THE LAWS OF NOTHING AND EVERYTHING":

EVERYTHING: is possible, moves, is quantifiable, is relative, a concept, a belief.

THE LAW OF DIFFERENTIATION:
Without differentiation there are no things. (see "Negation of the Law Of Identity" above)

NOTHING: is impossible, is instantaneous, exists for ever, creates its own existence, is absolute, can simultaneously be and not be, can prove itself, isn't a accident, there being nothing evokes there to be something simultaneously

this applies to any Star Trek episode whenever something is created and dis-created in The Holodeck

THE LAW OF PANTHEISM:
Pantheism- "is the belief that all of reality is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent god"

let X = god, or X = divinity,
If X = everything (then there is a thing that is everything), or X = the set that contains all the elements, then if you were an element within X you would not be able to differentiate between X and NOT X, unless that element(you) was contained within another set that was not X. Being that X = everything, this would not be possible.

X could be defined as a "unknown unknown" truth. X follows "THE LAW OF DIFFERENTIATION", therefore follows a.)Negation of 'The Law Of Identity'.

remember the challenge was to come up with a 'Rational Scientific Concept" using your own original thoughts that you didn't plagiarized from Star Trek

Pantheism is already an establish concept..also it's not a scientific concept but a religious concept that you plagiarized from Satan

now are you beginning to see that your scientific thoughts are not original but the same as everyone else ...perhaps a result of posting Wikipedia links...

so unless you come up with something original..you're part of the Borg Collective

can you come up with a "rational scientific concept" that can't be found on an episode of Star Trek
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 392
Posted: 5/31/2016 6:57:21 PM

^ this is the basis for Godel's undecidibility theorum. If we are all part of the set of X; then anything non-X must be justified from outside the X set, as we cannot know what non X is from the inside. This of course cannot be known which is why it is futile to expect "proof" of that which we call the "supernatural"( that which exists outside the set of X).

unless that element(you) was contained within another set that was not X.

The non-X realm would have to represent the hereafter.
 kidreason29
Msg: 393
Posted: 6/1/2016 4:29:57 AM

remember the challenge was to come up with a 'Rational Scientific Concept" using your own original thoughts that you didn't plagiarized from Star Trek

it sounds like you are challenging yourself to recall star trek marathons. I'll play your game if you stop bringing it up to avoid putting any valuable input, like how drinkthesunwithmyface occasionally drops in the thread.

Pantheism is already an establish concept..also it's not a scientific concept but a religious concept that you plagiarized from Satan

...and that my friends is how you win the game, create it for yourself and make up the rules as you go along.
everything is an already established concept, don't give me that crap... if that were the case I can't use any concept.

real philosophy consist of valuable critiques, instead you avoid it all together with null statements.
 funchesf
Msg: 394
Posted: 6/1/2016 9:02:01 AM

I'll play your game if you stop bringing it up to avoid putting any valuable input,

my valuable input is that since the beginning or time when dinosaurs roamed the Earth and when Plenty of Fish first popped up on the Internet and formed this Science/Philosophy forum that all that have been discussed here was concepts from Star Trek and from the Bible using links from Wikipedia to give the discussion merit therefore lacking any original thought

that within society itself there is no "Free Thought" or 'Free Will" that society have been conformed to think the same but there exist within that society only a few that attempt to rebel and form their own original thoughts which is what I'm trying to get you to do

.and that my friends is how you win the game, create it for yourself and make up the rules as you go along.

it was you that set the rules by claiming that your imagination was unlimited... so how can we prove this to be either true of false, and that is why I came up with the Star Trek challenge

if your thoughts are different then everyone else and your imagination is unlimited then surely you will have no problem using your imagination to come up with a "rational scientific concept" that can't be found in an episode of Star Trek
 kidreason29
Msg: 395
Posted: 6/1/2016 4:32:59 PM

if your thoughts are different then everyone else and your imagination is unlimited then surely you will have no problem using your imagination to come up with a "rational scientific concept" that can't be found in an episode of Star Trek

No thought is ever identical to any other thought, whether you thought of it before doesn't matter.

See my post above:

"The atoms and the electrons in the nervous system would have to be at the same positions and velocities of the previous thought that is similar to the new arising thought. If there is the slightest difference in neurochemistry, it is not the same thought..."

Considering you are never the same person as you were a moment ago, you could never exhibit the same thought.

Thoughts are not copyrighted. Thoughts do not consist of strings of letters and words formed into sentences. You could say one thing and I could interpret it another way. I am not talking about language, or politics, I am talking about THOUGHT.

I am speaking at the lower level of hierarchy of understanding, chemistry and physics. You keep bringing up politics and culture, which actually has nothing to do what I am saying. Hence you are just playing bullshit games to avoid it altogether.

Now, explain to me how anyone could ever have an identical thought they have previously had, or an identical thought to any other being.

If no thought ever thought is ever identical to any other previous thoughts, if time were to be infinite, a brain could continuously produce new thoughts that contain a new element of thought. In this way, the imagination has the potential to be unlimited.
 funchesf
Msg: 396
Posted: 6/1/2016 11:24:59 PM

No thought is ever identical to any other thought,

only way you would know that is if you existed in everyone's mind since the beginning of all humankind

"The atoms and the electrons in the nervous system would have to be at the same positions and velocities of the previous thought that is similar to the new arising thought. If there is the slightest difference in neurochemistry, it is not the same thought...

and yet if that thought was of a "rational scientific concept" it would still be from an episode of Star Trek

when you posted in the thread "famous quotes that describe you" you provided proof that thoughts are copyrighted https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16460089.aspx

I am speaking at the lower level of hierarchy of understanding, chemistry and physics. You keep bringing up politics and culture, which actually has nothing to do what I am saying. Hence you are just playing bullshit games to avoid it altogether.

chemistry, physics and the hierarchy of understanding is under the jurisdiction and shaped by politics and Culture

Considering you are never the same person as you were a moment ago, you could never exhibit the same thought.

except when it's time to eat, procreate or take a dump
 kidreason29
Msg: 397
Posted: 6/2/2016 12:36:26 AM

only way you would know that is if you existed in everyone's mind since the beginning of all humankind

No, it is deduced from the premise that everything changes.

and yet if that thought was of a "rational scientific concept" it would still be from an episode of Star Trek

and here this shows how you avoid arguments by bringing up something totally irrelevant to the question

when you posted in the thread "famous quotes that describe you" you provided proof that thoughts are copyrighted https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16460089.aspx

except those are not thoughts

chemistry, physics and the hierarchy of understanding is under the jurisdiction and shaped by politics and Culture

Politics and Culture are actually under the jurisdiction of chemistry and physics.
 funchesf
Msg: 398
Posted: 6/2/2016 5:46:59 AM

and here this shows how you avoid arguments by bringing up something totally irrelevant to the question

it's a case of you refusing to accept reality, you wish to live in a fantasy world with the "belief" that your imagination is unlimited believing that no one can prove otherwise ...but unfortunately I devised a way to prove otherwise by asking you to come up with a "rational scientific concept" that can't be found on an episode of Star Trek ....which so far has been impossible for you to do

except those are not thoughts

quotes are thoughts ...when someone ask you for "the thought of the day" they are asking for "the quote of the day" also those thoughts that you posted in the thread https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16460089.aspx were an example of you thinking the same as "John von Neumann" to such an extreme that you "google cut and paste" his thoughts identically word for word

whether you post the quote/thoughts of others, have definition debates, post links from Wikipedia or "google cut and paste" they are all prime examples of you allowing other to do the thinking for you

and this is why I've been pressing you to come up with a rational scientific concept that's not on an episode of Star Trek or just admit that you can't and accept this enlightenment

we are now at that point when Morpheus ask Neo which pill ..the Red or the LSD ...oops..er..I meant or the Blue pill
 kidreason29
Msg: 399
Posted: 6/2/2016 4:02:43 PM

it's a case of you refusing to accept reality, you wish to live in a fantasy world with the "belief" that your imagination is unlimited believing that no one can prove otherwise ...but unfortunately I devised a way to prove otherwise by asking you to come up with a "rational scientific concept" that can't be found on an episode of Star Trek ....which so far has been impossible for you to do

this is all incorrect.

quotes are thoughts

Quotes are not thoughts, they are strings of letters and words, meant to PROVOKE thought. Stop confusing the words with reality.

Again, here is what is going on here: You keep bringing politics and culture. I am talking about physical reality, chemistry, physics, etc

language ~= thought

language is contained within thought
 funchesf
Msg: 400
Posted: 6/3/2016 4:58:58 AM

Quotes are not thoughts

so..er...can I quote you on that ?.... just kidding ..but anyway quotes are proof that you think identically to someone else thoughts ..if I'm wrong then explain why you felt the need to "google cut and paste" the words of "John von Neumann" in "Msg 7" in the thread at this link https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16460089.aspx

Again, here is what is going on here: You keep bringing politics and culture. I am talking about physical reality, chemistry, physics, etc

and yet you have been incapable of using the physical reality of chemistry and physics to imagine beyond culture which in this case is conformity and politics which in this case is conditioning ...

this is all incorrect.

that can't be so since so far you have fail to come up with a "rational scientific concept" that is not on an episode of Star Trek ...there's no shame in it....there are only a few capable of doing this
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?