Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 401
If you could ask God one question, what would it be? Page 17 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)

Posted By: kidreason29
Quotes are not thoughts

so..er...can I quote you on that ?.... just kidding ..but anyway quotes are proof that you think identically to someone else thoughts ..if I'm wrong then explain why you felt the need to "google cut and paste" the words of "John von Neumann" in "Msg 7" in the thread at this link https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16460089.aspx

Again, here is what is going on here: You keep bringing politics and culture. I am talking about physical reality, chemistry, physics, etc

and yet you have been incapable of using the physical reality of chemistry and physics to imagine beyond culture which in this case is conformity and politics which in this case is conditioning ...

this is all incorrect.

that can't be so since so far you have fail to come up with a "rational scientific concept" that is not on an episode of Star Trek ...there's no shame in it....there are only a few capable of doing this
 kidreason29
Msg: 402
If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Posted: 6/3/2016 5:39:20 AM

but anyway quotes are proof that you think identically to someone else thoughts ..if I'm wrong then explain why you felt the need to "google cut and paste" the words of "John von Neumann" in "Msg 7" in the thread at this link

every time I read that quote I get a different thought. I don't have identical thoughts to john because I am not john. I never have the same thoughts because I am not always who I was.

and yet you have been incapable of using the physical reality of chemistry and physics to imagine beyond culture which in this case is conformity and politics which in this case is conditioning ...

If i were to have such thought I would have to place it within the limits of language to communicate it to you... maybe that's what mind melds are for
 funchesf
Msg: 403
Posted: 6/3/2016 8:52:17 AM

every time I read that quote I get a different thought

if that was true then you would forever give your own different interpretations and wouldn't had "google cut and paste" the thoughts of "John von Neumann" word for word ...

If i were to have such thought I would have to place it within the limits of language to communicate it to you

the inability to construct your own rational scientific concepts can not be blamed on the limitation of language but on a limited imagination ...funches 3:16

maybe that's what mind melds are for

or perhaps why some post Wikipedia links... ..the non-Vulcan way to Mind Meld
 kidreason29
Msg: 404
Posted: 6/3/2016 8:57:27 PM

if that was true then you would forever give your own different interpretations and wouldn't had "google cut and paste" the thoughts of "John von Neumann" word for word ...

THE LAW OF SELF
let Y and X be identities,
Y does not have identical thoughts to X because Y ~= X.
Y is a function of time Y(t), there exist no Y(a) = Y(b) such that a ~= b.

TRANSLATION:
I don't have identical thoughts to john because I am not john. I never have the same thoughts because I am not always who I was.
 funchesf
Msg: 405
Posted: 6/4/2016 5:06:19 AM

THE LAW OF SELF
let Y and X be identities,
Y does not have identical thoughts to X because Y ~= X.
Y is a function of time Y(t), there exist no Y(a) = Y(b) such that a ~= b.

THE LAWS OF SELVES
let Y be those that can not form their own rational scientific concepts and let X be those that can
Y does not have identical thoughts to X because Y imagination is somewhat limited X imagination is not
Y is a function of conformity Y(c), there exist no imaginative Y(i) therefore Y(c) +Y(i)= limited imagination

TRANSLATION:
I don't have identical thoughts to john because I am not john.

you could be Fred or you could be Ted but once you post the thoughts or quotes of another you at that point in time become one with them and identical in mind and soul

I never have the same thoughts because I am not always who I was.

your beliefs may become enlighten or perhaps disenchanted but if your DNA remains the same then the same are you
 kidreason29
Msg: 406
Posted: 6/4/2016 6:16:56 AM

your beliefs may become enlighten or perhaps disenchanted but if your DNA remains the same then the same are you

I am not who I was moment ago, yesterday, last year, the last decade, when I was born, and before that. Also our DNA changes over time (google dat if u don't believe me) as does everything else. Stop the denial of my laws and you will attain enlightenment.
 funchesf
Msg: 407
Posted: 6/4/2016 7:24:11 AM

I am not who I was moment ago

a symptom of schizophrenia ..so...er...who were you a moment ago...were you kidreason29 ...28 or perhaps 27?

yesterday, last year, the last decade, when I was born, and before that

did you change the name on your birth certificate or can mutate into the Hulk ..if not..then you're still the same person

Also our DNA changes over time

an fantasy of those that hate their parents or try to get out of paying child support or left blood at the scene of a crime

Stop the denial of my laws and you will attain enlightenment.

I did not come to change the laws of Kidreason29 but to fulfill them ....
 kidreason29
Msg: 408
Posted: 6/4/2016 2:08:44 PM

a symptom of schizophrenia ..so...er...who were you a moment ago...were you kidreason29 ...28 or perhaps 27?

did you change the name on your birth certificate or can mutate into the Hulk ..if not..then you're still the same person

kidreason is a label, a strawman, a static referent to a complex dynamically continuously changing entity. Stop confusing words with reality, this is the real sign of someone who has lost touch with reality because they confuse the labels as reality.

an fantasy of those that hate their parents or try to get out of paying child support or left blood at the scene of a crime

actual fact didn't even have to search it as I already knew, because everything changes.
 funchesf
Msg: 409
Posted: 6/4/2016 3:33:41 PM

because everything changes.

so let me know when you "finally" change into someone or mutant into something that can come up their own rational scientific concept that wasn't on an episode of Star Trek
 kidreason29
Msg: 410
Posted: 6/5/2016 8:58:49 AM

so let me know when you "finally" change into someone or mutant into something that can come up their own rational scientific concept that wasn't on an episode of Star Trek

Everything changes, and Nothing doesn't. There is a balance between the two which keeps things from spontaneously losing order(your 'mutant' example). Nothing is what gives order to the chaos of everything that changes, because nothing is static.

Which is why 'everything changes' doesn't lead to a chaotic random universe of nonsense, because there is simultaneously nothing.

To deny my laws is to actually acknowledge it, as this is the basis of my teaching. Once you realize this, you will attain enlightenment.

You will also realize Atheist and Theist are in the same boat, and Pantheism is a form of Agnosticism.
 kidreason29
Msg: 411
Posted: 6/5/2016 10:13:58 AM
We have been within the 'something that is everything', that something being life. Without the differentiation with death to life, we will not know to properly answer 'what is life?'.

Death is the ultimate liberation of knowledge because then is there absolute knowledge of what is and is not. I am a prophet and this is my revelation.
 funchesf
Msg: 412
Posted: 6/5/2016 11:30:17 AM

Everything changes, and Nothing doesn't

according to Buddha.... "Everything Changes and simultaneously Nothing really ever change" ...

remember the challenge is to come up with your own rational scientific concepts... not the revised version of Buddha's philosophies ....
 kidreason29
Msg: 413
Posted: 6/5/2016 12:14:05 PM

according to Buddha.... "Everything Changes and simultaneously Nothing really ever change" ...

it is more along the lines of "everything changes, and everything is impermanent, therefore everything is bound to become nothing that which stops change"

whatever you conceive yourself to be, you are not:

http://www.amazon.com/God-Nothingness-Awakening-Absolute-Non-being/dp/1499637101#reader_1499637101

You are not what you conceive to be because you are not capable of such intelligence, everything is only a guess. Seems like there might be some cool liners in there for me bruh
 funchesf
Msg: 414
Posted: 6/5/2016 2:16:34 PM

it is more along the lines of "everything changes, and everything is impermanent, therefore everything is bound to become nothing that which stops change"

either way it's psycho babble not of your own but from the teachings of Buddha

let me give you an example of an original rational scientific concept by placing the term "Nothing" into perspective

the concept of "Nothing" the same as "Time" and "Numbers" are conceptual tools used by the conscious mind to measure a given reality ...funches 3:16

You are not what you conceive to be because you are not capable of such intelligence, everything is only a guess

give an example by taking a guess of what you conceive you to "be" at this exact point in time
 kidreason29
Msg: 415
Posted: 6/5/2016 6:44:02 PM

the concept of "Nothing" the same as "Time" and "Numbers" are conceptual tools used by the conscious mind to measure a given reality ...funches 3:16

sounds flawed, there has to be a nothing otherwise there would only be all of space/time filled with solids, which would make all things full and never empty, which would also mean that there would be no differentiation

Nothing is both imaginary and real, just like the number zero is the only imaginary and real number. Nothing adds to the balance to the chaos of everything that changes because it is static, the sum of the universe is zero which means there is a harmony of balance that the universe plays.
 funchesf
Msg: 416
Posted: 6/6/2016 4:36:39 AM

sounds flawed,

How Rude

there has to be a nothing otherwise there would only be all of space/time filled with solids, which would make all things full and never empty, which would also mean that there would be no differentiation

the concept of "Nothing" is used metaphorically by the conscious mind, to apply it literally would infer that within a given reality "an area of oblivion" existed but even that area of oblivion would be limited to a given area and that given area would have the classification of being "Something'

Nothing will forever change into or exist as Something ...funches 3:16
 kidreason29
Msg: 417
Posted: 6/8/2016 1:00:20 AM

Nothing will forever change into or exist as Something ...funches 3:16

Everything is contained within Nothing because there is no something to get in the way of anything.
 funchesf
Msg: 418
Posted: 6/8/2016 5:44:37 AM

Everything is contained within Nothing because there is no something to get in the way of anything.

it can only be "contained" if there is "Something" to "contain" it in

it's impossible to describe Nothing .....without describing Something ...funches 3:16
 kidreason29
Msg: 419
Posted: 6/8/2016 9:32:22 AM

it can only be "contained" if there is "Something" to "contain" it in

Beyond that something there is still nothing, hence why nothing contains everything.

it's impossible to describe Nothing .....without describing Something ...funches 3:16

'to thing' is 'to think', when one thinks they create things. One could not describe Nothing in language, it could only be experienced through 'no thinging' which is 'no thinking'.

To grasp nothing one would have to cease thinking, 'no thinking' is 'no thinging'.
 funchesf
Msg: 420
Posted: 6/8/2016 10:15:45 AM

To grasp nothing one would have to cease thinking

besides voting for Trump...exactly how would one know when they have cease thinking? ...

Beyond that something there is still nothing

"Beyond that something" implies existence
 kidreason29
Msg: 421
Posted: 6/8/2016 11:53:22 AM

exactly how would one know when they have cease thinking? ...

The brain does more than create things. The only way to know of nothing is to cease manifesting things, which is thinking. Once you experienced this nothingness, or also called great void, you will know of nothing approximately, not absolutely because nothing can know anything absolutely.

"Beyond that something" implies existence

doesn't matter, beyond all that there is, is nothing, hence nothing contains all things. Nothing does not apply to being or non-being(existence), it is neither and both at the sametime(nothing can be and not be at the sametime, see my 'laws of nothing').
 funchesf
Msg: 422
Posted: 6/8/2016 2:59:17 PM

Once you experienced this nothingness, or also called great void,

referring to Nothing as being a void makes it something
 kidreason29
Msg: 423
Posted: 6/8/2016 3:47:19 PM

referring to Nothing as being a void makes it something

except that something is as close as one could get to nothing, hence it is called nothingness as it resembles nothing but isn't there absolutely(as a way to express Nothing).

Which is why I said "Once you experienced this nothingness, or also called great void, you will know of nothing approximately, not absolutely because nothing can know anything absolutely."

Nothingness isn't Nothing, it is only approximately Nothing.
 funchesf
Msg: 424
Posted: 6/8/2016 4:22:17 PM

except that something is as close as one could get to nothing

and that is why "Nothing" will forever be "Something" ...funches 3:16
 kidreason29
Msg: 425
Posted: 6/8/2016 4:53:29 PM

and that is why "Nothing" will forever be "Something" ...funches 3:16

This is to say that there is no such thing as Absolute Nothing, only Nothing-ness (relative/approximate Nothing). There are two ways to think of Nothing, that it is the absence things(no thing), or itself is a thing of no thing.

If there is a thing, then there is simultaneously a not-thing (no-thing). For there to be a Everything there has to be a Nothing. When said there to be something, there is a nothing simultaneously. -reason29
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?