Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 461
view profile
History
If you could ask God one question, what would it be? Page 20 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8MNH7JuR7I
 platypus_man
Msg: 462
view profile
History
If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Posted: 12/18/2016 4:42:22 AM
Hey, god, why do you create humans with brains smart enough to develop the scientific method, and then assume we'll believe in imaginary beings?
 funchesf
Msg: 463
Posted: 12/20/2016 7:01:10 AM

since you created Man in the image of you having arms and legs ...

why would a supernatural entity need or evolve arms and legs?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 464
Posted: 12/21/2016 6:36:31 PM

why would a supernatural entity need or evolve arms and legs?

So he could jam his (holy) foot deep inside the Fkn anus, when one starts talking out of it.
So he could bash one hard upside the Fkn head, when one jacks up his brain smokin pot!
 funchesf
Msg: 465
Posted: 12/22/2016 7:20:54 AM

Posted By: yule_liquor
So he could jam his (holy) foot deep inside the Fkn anus, when one starts talking out of it.
So he could bash one hard upside the Fkn head, when one jacks up his brain smokin pot!

jeez...I sure hope Homeland Security is keeping an eye on you
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 466
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2016 2:46:12 PM

And this is just in the 'observable' universe. I mean, we can see out only so far, right? How much is beyond?

So my question to 'God', if the deity exists.... WHY SO MANY?

He would probably say "That's just 'Many' to You. Why so many atoms? Molecules? That's just your personal feeling/taste as a small being somewhere in the universe. My answer is that it's not that actually Too Many. You're not the only one living in this universe, doll." :)

My question would be to God: Are you willing to go on Maury Povich to figure out who the real father is, while bringing in the "virgin" Mary & Joseph (and myself; I've had a time machine and I couldn't help myself with her)?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 467
Posted: 12/23/2016 9:25:18 PM

.I sure hope Homeland Security is keeping an eye on you

Well, I think there is a far better chance that HS is now keeping an eye on your dealer/supplier...there is gonna be a "new sheriff" in town, ya know!

```````````````

My question would be to God: Are you willing to go on Maury Povich to figure out who the real father is, while bringing in the "virgin" Mary & Joseph

And God responds by saying: ....Duuuuh, You do realize that I can "will" the result of the genetic test that Maury is holding inside the sealed envelop to whatever I wish, well before Maury opens it, right!
 funchesf
Msg: 468
Posted: 12/26/2016 7:22:29 AM

there is gonna be a "new sheriff" in town, ya know!

hopefully that new sheriff will keep an eye of your "Christian extremist radicalized apse"
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 469
Posted: 12/26/2016 8:03:42 PM

that new sheriff

That new "sheriff" is Trump; so that should tell you who he will be keeping an eye on
 funchesf
Msg: 470
Posted: 12/27/2016 12:25:56 PM

That new "sheriff" is Trump;

doesn't matter who the new sheriff is since their first priority would be to keep an eye on religious extremist nutcases such as yourself that's one post away from strapping on a bomb vest

if the Trinity is True ...then where in the Genesis is Jesus?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 471
Posted: 12/27/2016 6:24:23 PM
^

religious extremist nutcases such as yourself

Wow, this ^ coming from someone who said that I never proclaimed to be a christian and then went on to call me a poser, but now I'm an extremist. You really ought to put away the reefer, because its got you so heavily Fkd up and befuddled, that you truly make Elmer J Fudd look brilliant!

if the Trinity is True ...then where in the Genesis is Jesus?

well, Jesus was doing detox and couldn't be present,..... because if I remember correctly, some wasted-ass Fk (who likely knows 1st hand about detoxing), said that Jesus had to be a drunk, which is why he spoke in Parables.
 funchesf
Msg: 472
Posted: 12/28/2016 8:59:29 AM

but now I'm an extremist.

I wouldn't be surprise if you were on the (TSA) "No-Fly List"
 Jo van
Msg: 473
Posted: 1/22/2017 5:55:22 AM

"Why do I only get one question"
 LOLTrump
Msg: 474
Posted: 4/14/2017 1:10:08 PM
Can you create something heavier that you can lift?
 Etritonakin
Msg: 475
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2017 8:46:40 AM
I'm being totally serious here. I know the answers to all the big questions.
I realize that our environment and experience are for our ultimate benefit, and are the forces which form our minds and character -giving us a crash-course in reality and helping us discern good from evil, but....
Why do so many things in this life make you say "eeeeeeeeeeeewwwww"?
For example..... Why do we absolutely have to poop?
There are so many more pleasant options for gaining energy and removing by-products.
 Etritonakin
Msg: 476
view profile
History
Posted: 6/25/2017 8:49:11 PM
I thought that might be a thread killer
 LOLTrump
Msg: 477
Posted: 6/26/2017 11:29:16 AM

Because that is how we evolved.
 Inicia
Msg: 478
Posted: 6/27/2017 7:34:43 AM

probably going to need to ask the Lord Almighty more than one question...especially since the first question has to be "Do you have any I.D.?"
OMG too funny. I cackled lol This is an observation based on insight and knowledge.what a trip glad these forums were resurrected Precious gems. that's a keeper.
 funchesf
Msg: 479
Posted: 6/27/2017 9:08:21 AM

Why do so many things in this life make you say "eeeeeeeeeeeewwwww"?

it was The Lord Almighty's way to make sure Adam kept The Garden of Eden fertilized
 triblata
Msg: 480
Posted: 6/27/2017 1:58:59 PM
^^^^^

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.

Robert Frost
 Inicia
Msg: 481
Posted: 6/27/2017 7:28:35 PM

Beyond that something there is still nothing

"Beyond that something" implies existence

Delete all extraneous verbiage. Exchange Beyond a linear, binary concept to Within

Within something Nothing
Within Something Existence

Within existence something and nothing.
Accepting beyond limits a philosophic discussion.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 482
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2017 8:53:18 PM

it was The Lord Almighty's way to make sure Adam kept The Garden of Eden fertilized

Man, the Lord Almighty in this fairy tale was really into some dirty action! I guess he got it wrong the first time.

FIRST TRY: Adam & Eden
Adam: Why do I have to poop?
God: See that gal Eden over there? To fertilize her, you have to poop.
Adam: Dude. You think this is going to work? I see this thing in front of me seems like a better fit...
God: Hey, don't question me! It's my first try at this creation thing anyway... cut me some slack. I'm going with my gut here, and so should you...
Adam: Okay, I'll give it a shot. Hey Eden, come over here...
God: Okay dude, Okay -- stop! Stop! Stop! I read the blueprints wrong. Sigh. Alright, Eden, Sorry about that. Scamper. I'll name the forest after you. My apologies.
God: Father! Bring in Eve!
God: Okay, now Adam, this time, you're going to do something different to fertilize Eve. Here. First, take a bite out of this apple...
 Inicia
Msg: 483
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:15:10 AM
I do not understand this concept of god that you employ in your analysis ?? Where did you create this conception? As Eden was before eve- and humans before adam and eve, humans had already established a fertilization and propagation system, however had not or could not form unions, so the partnering of men and women as` shephards not the incorrect translation dominion'~of the earth was a conditional choice. our human choice was to dishonor the union. I am not speaking of a contradiction of the only acceptable union between men and women is that of sexual relations sanctioned legally by marriage!
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 484
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2017 4:00:08 PM
What in the F uck are you trying to say ??? My brain got all kinds of f ucked up trying to follow that.
 Inicia
Msg: 485
Posted: 7/11/2017 6:27:29 PM

hat in the F uck are you trying to say ???
why don't you ask specific questions regarding the post. your question does show comfusion. and appears you are upset with your inability to understand. so tell me: exactlty where your confusion is. my post above was in response to the man who thought eden was adam.s partner> and somehow feces was the way to propogate with eve. I was questioning his concept, it really does not matter if you understood the post or not. unless you are privy to the way he formulates his concept of god? are you?
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?