Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 477
If you could ask God one question, what would it be? Page 22 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)

For example..... Why do we absolutely have to poop?

Because that is how we evolved.
 Inicia
Msg: 478
If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Posted: 6/27/2017 7:34:43 AM

probably going to need to ask the Lord Almighty more than one question...especially since the first question has to be "Do you have any I.D.?"
OMG too funny. I cackled lol This is an observation based on insight and knowledge.what a trip glad these forums were resurrected Precious gems. that's a keeper.
 funchesf
Msg: 479
Posted: 6/27/2017 9:08:21 AM

Why do so many things in this life make you say "eeeeeeeeeeeewwwww"?
For example..... Why do we absolutely have to poop?

it was The Lord Almighty's way to make sure Adam kept The Garden of Eden fertilized
 triblata
Msg: 480
Posted: 6/27/2017 1:58:59 PM
^^^^^

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.

Robert Frost
 Inicia
Msg: 481
Posted: 6/27/2017 7:28:35 PM

Beyond that something there is still nothing

"Beyond that something" implies existence

Delete all extraneous verbiage. Exchange Beyond a linear, binary concept to Within

Within something Nothing
Within Something Existence

Within existence something and nothing.
Accepting beyond limits a philosophic discussion.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 482
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2017 8:53:18 PM

it was The Lord Almighty's way to make sure Adam kept The Garden of Eden fertilized

Man, the Lord Almighty in this fairy tale was really into some dirty action! I guess he got it wrong the first time.

FIRST TRY: Adam & Eden
Adam: Why do I have to poop?
God: See that gal Eden over there? To fertilize her, you have to poop.
Adam: Dude. You think this is going to work? I see this thing in front of me seems like a better fit...
God: Hey, don't question me! It's my first try at this creation thing anyway... cut me some slack. I'm going with my gut here, and so should you...
Adam: Okay, I'll give it a shot. Hey Eden, come over here...
God: Okay dude, Okay -- stop! Stop! Stop! I read the blueprints wrong. Sigh. Alright, Eden, Sorry about that. Scamper. I'll name the forest after you. My apologies.
God: Father! Bring in Eve!
God: Okay, now Adam, this time, you're going to do something different to fertilize Eve. Here. First, take a bite out of this apple...
 Inicia
Msg: 483
Posted: 7/7/2017 9:15:10 AM
I do not understand this concept of god that you employ in your analysis ?? Where did you create this conception? As Eden was before eve- and humans before adam and eve, humans had already established a fertilization and propagation system, however had not or could not form unions, so the partnering of men and women as` shephards not the incorrect translation dominion'~of the earth was a conditional choice. our human choice was to dishonor the union. I am not speaking of a contradiction of the only acceptable union between men and women is that of sexual relations sanctioned legally by marriage!
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 484
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2017 4:00:08 PM
What in the F uck are you trying to say ??? My brain got all kinds of f ucked up trying to follow that.
 Inicia
Msg: 485
Posted: 7/11/2017 6:27:29 PM

hat in the F uck are you trying to say ???
why don't you ask specific questions regarding the post. your question does show comfusion. and appears you are upset with your inability to understand. so tell me: exactlty where your confusion is. my post above was in response to the man who thought eden was adam.s partner> and somehow feces was the way to propogate with eve. I was questioning his concept, it really does not matter if you understood the post or not. unless you are privy to the way he formulates his concept of god? are you?
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?