Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 176
If you could ask God one question, what would it be? Page 8 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)

in some shape form or fashion...everyone lies...funches 3:16

wrong answer!
It was you that stated that Satan does not lie, and now you are trying to somehow extricate yourself from it by saying "everyone lies"! Sorry, no cigar!

in his description pertaining to judgement, the Lord almighty never use the word "toast" which means it wasn't a bible passage but a post spawned by you using your own choice of words when you threaten to toast my donkey

I have no authority to personally "toast" anybody but if you wanna pursue that delusion feel free to do so!
But if you should wanna know (which I'm sure you don't) where and who makes that decision then just take a peak at these verses.

https://onecanhappen.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/jesus-mentions-hell-and-destruction-in-46-verses-we-dont-need-to-know-greek-to-be-able-to-clearly-see-hell-is-real-and-eternal-we-better-beware-and-tell-others-too/

and that is what religious bullies and terrorists do, they make threats and blow up people and toast their donkey then hide behind the bible as a way to not take personal responsibility for their actions

"blow up pple"......"then hide behind the bible"???

I dunno which delusion is worse, this ^ one or the one about believing in fairies & hobbits

it's amazing how someone that lack the courage to show their own likeness can somehow muster up the courage to make negative comments about the likeness of others

How would showing my likeness, make me perceive (or mis-perceive) of your likeness any different?
Or are you just saying this because I mighta thought you could be Jewish, and just took it as an insult all on its own!

either way you were wrong about hardware not winning a war ...because dropping a nuke on Vietnam would have won that war

Really!Then I presume you will be voting for Ted Cruz, because that is what he has alluded to doing with ISIS!
As "blowing up pple" will win you the war!

.you simply must deprogram yourself from your Sunday school programming of blaming Satan for everything

I don't blame Satan for everything! He is only following orders.
Satan can't make you do, what you Don"t allow him to do!

did Jesus refuse to call Mary "Mother" only referring to her as "Woman" to deny her Divinity?

how could he deny her the very thing he did not even afford for himself.
 kj521
Msg: 177
If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Posted: 3/29/2016 4:15:13 AM
Mr. Reason....

"Not specific enough."

That was rather the point. :)

"If I were God"

If you were God you would know that. :D

I would just say " because, 'why not?'. "

And that answer would say quite a bit....wouldn't it? ;)
 funchesf
Msg: 178
Posted: 3/30/2016 10:10:45 AM

Posted By: yule_liquor
It was you that stated that Satan does not lie

when Satan told Jesus to jump off the cliff and that angels will catch him ..Jesus did not accuse Satan of lying ...he accuse Satan of temptation ....so unless you can find somewhere in the bible in which Satan told lies...then stop lying on Satan

I have no authority to personally "toast" anybody ]

neither did the Klan

Or are you just saying this because I mighta thought you could be Jewish, and just took it as an insult all on its own!

it's not an insult since the Jews are the chosen ones..I probably sit on the left hand side of God as a shepherd

Really!Then I presume you will be voting for Ted Cruz

see...now you're trying to deflect ..I stated that the United States would have defeated the Vietcong by dropping a nuke on Vietnam ....if I'm wrong explain why...or move on ...

but either way according to the teachings of Jesus the sheep are suppose to turn the other cheek not pick up guns and fight and this is why they would have lost against Rome ...even today Rome are in charge of the Christians with guns

I don't blame Satan for everything! He is only following orders.
Satan can't make you do, what you Don"t allow him to do!

you just gave the reasons as to why Satan has no need to lie ......see what you learned under my teachings

how could he deny her the very thing he did not even afford for himself.

and with that question is how I now know that you not a Trinity Christian and believe that Jesus is God but there are Christians that do which is why The Virgin Mary was made into a Saint ... so do you disagree with Mary being a Saint if you claim that she nor Jesus had Divinity

you still have not explain why Jesus never refer to Mary as Mother or even acknowledge her as being his Mother and only refer to her as "Woman"

could if be that under the teachings of Jesus Christians are suppose to Hate their mother father family friends and their own life in order to be a disciple of Jesus ...perhaps that eplains why you threaten to toast my Donkey

Luke 14:26..."If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

so yule liquor ...do you hate yourself and your parents? ..
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 179
Posted: 3/30/2016 6:33:27 PM
^

when Satan told Jesus to jump off the cliff and that angels will catch him ..Jesus did not accuse Satan of lying

Jesus didn't have to; the lie was self evident.
satan knew the angels weren't gonna catch him; he just tried to create doubt in Jesus mind.

Its like if I told you that if you jump off a 10 story building, it would restore your capacity to have a long & hard erection again.

so unless you can find somewhere in the bible in which Satan told lies...then stop lying on Satan

Genesis 3, verses 4 to 6.
And please do not say that it was just a snake talking.
Unless you know for a fact that snakes can talk (apart from having delusions), then we know that Satan was lying.

neither did the Klan

so when you see me activily toasting someone (like you favoring nuking Vietnam to a toast), then you can talk!
But otherwise I just sound the warning, and defer to the "lord almighty"

it's not an insult since the Jews are the chosen ones.

Chosen for what?
or are you just repeating this like a parrot who has heard it said over and over!

I stated that the United States would have defeated the Vietcong by dropping a nuke on Vietnam ....if I'm wrong explain why...or move on ...

Because the VC were ununiformed combatants, and were well dispersed throught SE Asia (Loas, Cambodia) immersed in the duties within the Ho Chi Minh trail.

By nuking all you would have done is kill off innocent citizens and the poor, but since "blowing pple up" is something that appeals to you, I would NOT see you having a problem "toasting" these poor folks.

And after doing what, you could sit around your bunker waiting for the retaliatory strikes from the iron curtain; and then you can place bets (with your buddy Satan) to see who gets defeated!

but either way according to the teachings of Jesus the sheep are suppose to turn the other cheek not pick up guns and fight

Is that why Jesus, violently trashed the "money lenders" doing business in the Temple, as he and his boys; fashioned whips and rumbled with the vendors; spilling their property and tossing them out.

this is why they would have lost against Rome

The pple who "lost against Rome" (in 70 Ad) were the Jews themselves, the ones you say were "chosen". By that time the Christians were long dispersed by the Jewish hierarchy. The Romans grew weary of the Jewish leadership, and trashed Jerusalem & the Temple.

you just gave the reasons as to why Satan has no need to lie

The only way Satan can influence you to do something is if you believe his lies.
Lies are his only weapon, that he is allowed to brandish, and he has you believing that he does not lie!

so do you disagree with Mary being a Saint

This ^ is heresy
Everyone who is a "genuine" believer is a Saint, and the Lord will know your heart, thus he cannot be fooled

Jesus, never went around trumpetting himself as being "divine"; he described himself as "son of man" as many of the previous prophets had.

you still have not explain why Jesus never refer to Mary as Mother or even acknowledge her as being his Mother and only refer to her as "Woman"

Because the title of "woman" is far more broad than just that of "mother".
In those days, a mother was just that and little else.
But Mary was became part of his movement, and like Mary magda, they were empowered as Women!

Btw, you don't explain not even 1/2 the things I put forth to you (you just side step it), and just keep rambling on with your stupid delusions.

could if be that under the teachings of Jesus Christians are suppose to Hate their mother father family friends and their own life in order to be a disciple of Jesus

from what I gathered, Christians are supposed to cast aside materialism, tribalism, or anything that hinders them from walking on the path to enlightenment; which would include family if they stand in the way.

When Jesus called out his disciples, there were 2 brothers James & John (Zebedee's sons), so according to your twisted interpretations, these 2 were supposed to hate each other?

so yule liquor ...do you hate yourself

Only my sinful nature!
 funchesf
Msg: 180
Posted: 3/31/2016 10:34:54 AM

Jesus didn't have to; the lie was self evident.

Jesus accuse Satan of temptation not lying ...now I can either go with what was written in the bible or go with your interpretation,... no offense but I rather go with what was written in the bible ...as a Christian you should too

By nuking all you would have done is kill off innocent citizens and the poor,

didn't God do the same in the Great Flood and promise to do it in the future ...will you complain about that

Is that why Jesus, violently trashed the "money lenders" doing business in the Temple

a case of Jesus not practicing what he preached

The pple who "lost against Rome" (in 70 Ad) were the Jews themselves, the ones you say were "chosen"

Rome had the military hardware to get the job done

The only way Satan can influence you to do something is if you believe his lies.

"to believe is to doubt" ...funches 3:16

When Jesus called out his disciples, there were 2 brothers James & John (Zebedee's sons), so according to your twisted interpretations, these 2 were supposed to hate each other?

Jesus clearly stated that you must "Hate" your family or you can not be his disciple ..are not brothers family

Btw, you don't explain not even 1/2 the things I put forth to you (you just side step it),

I asked you if you hated your Mother , Father and your own Life and you totally sidestepped that question

if Christians are commanded to love their enemies ...wouldn't they be committing sin if they didn't Love Satan
 JustinElle
Msg: 181
Posted: 3/31/2016 4:19:11 PM
How does it feel to have so many billion moronic people so deluded in thinking something exists which lies in the minds of the deluded, who tear each other apart thinking they have the only truth, while proving through their actions what morons they really are?
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 182
Posted: 3/31/2016 5:19:40 PM
Alter ego/duplicate profile, jo van?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 183
Posted: 4/1/2016 7:48:34 PM

Jesus accuse Satan of temptation not lying

The basis of temptations are lies; your Master knew that the Angels were not gonna catch him, if Jesus jumped off the cliff

now I can either go with what was written in the bible or ....

...you could ask your "donkey" to interpret the scriptures for you (if you ask nicely enough); that way you won't be making an @ss of yourself every time you post a reply here!

no offense but I rather go with what was written in the bible

so long as your "donkey" is the one doing the readings.

didn't God do the same in the Great Flood and promise to do it in the future

He might have, but you ain't God and thus you have such authority to nuke anybody indiscriminately.

a case of Jesus not practicing what he preached

You and Donald Trump, just when we think the both of you have reached the ceiling for making preposterous remarks; you come out with more inane crap which tops what you previously said!

If you knew the significance of "turning the other cheek" you wouldn't be posting this nonsense; which is why you need to let someone way more competent than you take over. I vote for your "donkey".

Which explains why the lord has not roasted it, and that is because it is very likely your better half!
Now I realize that your "donkey" is the part of you that hasn't been fooled by Satan.
Which is why you have kept him under lock and key, thinking that he is good only for expelling gas & feces, but he has way more value to you than that.

Rome had the military hardware to get the job done

But they didn't!
You don't win 'on-paper', you win on the field

"to believe is to doubt" ...funches 3:16

I'm sure your "donkey" would disagree!
You should learn to let go, and let him do the talking
Its no sweat on your part, all you gotta do is lip sync what he is saying just like a ventriloquist and his dummy!

are not brothers family

yet they were both his disciples; so there is a piece of the puzzle that you didn't see (or your Master has hidden from you). Time for you to "hang it up" and let your better half take over.

I asked you if you hated your Mother , Father and your own Life and you totally sidestepped that question

I hate the sinful nature (which is what is implied by 'hate')
Now if you'd let your "donkey" answer the questions I posed to you; I'm sure he would not have side stepped them.

if Christians are commanded to love their enemies ...wouldn't they be committing sin if they didn't Love Satan

Your master is a spirit being who has been damned and rendered powerless; thus cannot be an enemy.
The real enemy are the ones who have been fooled by Satan into believing his lies & deceit.
Which is why believers are commanded to pray (a form of love) for these poor miserable misguided wretches, before they go beyond the point of no return.
 Aprilovesrosasblancas
Msg: 184
Posted: 4/2/2016 6:21:30 AM

from what I gathered, Christians are supposed to cast aside materialism, tribalism, or anything that hinders them from walking on the path to enlightenment; which would include family if they stand in the way.

Correct!

Jesus clearly stated that you must "Hate" your family or you can not be his disciple ..Are not brothers family

The word "hate” used in the verse of the Bible doesn't have the same meaning as we have / know today.
In the Bible, it means to love less ...
God asks us to love him above all things, He asks us to love Him first..

Jesus did not accuse Satan of laying ...he accuse Satan of temptation.... so unless you can find somewhere in the bible in which Satan told lies...then stop lying on Satan

first I will write about the creation of the "fallen angel" what was God's purpose for his creation:
God as protector cherub created the Fallen Angel; he made him perfect, with much wisdom and like the other angels, was created to be on both sides of the throne of God, he was one of those angels with authority. After turned against God, was thrown out of heaven and sent to earth.

Now his LIES:

John 8:44
.......The devil ... was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
The lies of the fallen angel to deceive Eve were:
1- they will NOT die if disobey God.
2- Eating from the fruit of the forbidden tree would make them wise, knowing the BAD and the GOOD.
Satan mixed the truth with lies......Yup, he told them the truth about the " knowing the BAD".

......................we now suffer, have pain and die..................................

God, who is a love, had made us not to suffer, not to have knowledge of pain and to live eternally in the Garden of Eden.

===============================================================

Btw, you don't explain not even 1/2 the things I put forth to you (you just side step it) , and just keep rambling on

Funchesf I "love you", but Yule is right and if you think that is a smart "tactic" let me tell you it's not, you are losing" (just because)" argument and you won't become the US president if you keep behaving like that with your "opponent"..
 funchesf
Msg: 185
Posted: 4/2/2016 8:36:13 AM

The basis of temptations are lies;

the basis of temptation is 'Want"

your Master

sounds like you have a Dominatrix

You and Donald Trump,

you and Donald trump are both Christians ..now imagine an eternity .. sort of makes Heaven seem like Hell

I hate the sinful nature (which is what is implied by 'hate')

your sinful nature is that which makes your Mother, Father and you the persons you all are ....so I guess you do hate your Mother Father and yourself ...you now meet the minimum requirements to be a disciple of Jesus

..you could ask your "donkey" to interpret the scriptures for you

I rather ask Balaam' Donkey, when The Lord Almighty either became a Donkey or the Donkey become God

Numbers 22:30
" The donkey said to Balaam, “Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?”

THE QUESTION
could the Donkey talk or was it God speaking through Balaam's Ass?

Posted By: Aprilovesrosasblancas
The word "hate” used in the verse of the Bible doesn't have the same meaning as we have / know today.

so when Jesus used the word "Love" you're saying that its not the same meaning of "Love" we have/know today

In the Bible, it means to love less ...

are you saying that you Love your children less than you love Jesus someone you never met...now that's Hate

The lies of the fallen angel to deceive Eve

can you post a passage from "Genesis" that states anything about an angel turning into a talking serpent

Satan mixed the truth with lies

sounds like a couple of my ex-girlfriends ..... and everyone on Earth

Funchesf I "love you",

I know... that's why I date Christian woman because on the first date you know they already love you ..it saves a lot of time

Yule is right

Yule is angry..which is why some of Yule's posts best be addressed by someone with a M.D. after their name

if you punished all serpents to crawl on their bellies but yet didn't cast Satan out of Heaven ...would that mean that Satan wasn't punished for what happened in the Garden because Satan wasn't the serpent?
 Aprilovesrosasblancas
Msg: 186
Posted: 4/2/2016 7:23:29 PM

can you post a passage from "Genesis" that states anything about an angel turning into a talking serpent

Nope, I do not want to keep talking about the "man of the darkness" anymore, I do not want to worship him mentioning his name.

I know... that's why I date Christian woman because on the first date you know they already love you ..it saves a lot of time

Lol,lol,lol.......We go by God's command who is to love each other.
AND....
The book of good manners says that you should have responded with " I love you too".!...
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 187
Posted: 4/2/2016 9:05:00 PM

the basis of temptation is 'Want"

which are upholded by lies
Thus, if you "want" to regain your ability to have firm erections, you need to jump off a high building...right!

you and Donald trump are both Christians

Hardly!
You and Trump serve the same master, you just have different chores.
You need to start attending the staff meetings more regularly. How else are you gonna know who your co-members are!

your sinful nature is that which makes your Mother, Father and you the persons you all are

actually, its just the opposite; it makes us the persons we all are not! Henceforth the concept of forgiveness.

I rather ask Balaam' Donkey,

Okay by me, but you'll be hearing the answers out of your own donkey, so make sure pay attention when he talks.
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 188
Posted: 4/3/2016 3:11:45 PM
Luuuuuuucy! You're back!! :) took the precaution of creating 2 new profiles on the same day?

annd, now you're gone, again! :(
 cassie2425
Msg: 189
Posted: 4/3/2016 7:28:55 PM
You folks do know the bible is just a book written by men, right?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 190
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2016 8:56:30 PM

You folks do know the bible is just a book written by men, right?

Not really. It was written by Santa's elves. Santa was scheming a way to give out presents to every good-behaving boy and girl. It had to start somewhere. And since it was going to be a big book, he was going to have his slave workers do it -- the elves. But that's my faith. You can disagree with it, but I cannot be wrong, because it's my faith and must be respected. And you don't accept it, you just don't understand and haven't been touched yet. :)
 funchesf
Msg: 191
Posted: 4/4/2016 8:21:37 AM

Nope, I do not want to keep talking about the "man of the darkness" anymore, I do not want to worship him mentioning his name.

referring to Satan as "the man in the darkness" makes him sound like a Superhero ...also Satan is part of the bible which you are commanded to spread the word

but anyway perhaps you no longer wish to discuss Satan because you can not provide any passages from Genesis that states anything about Satan being in the Garden and therefore you are bearing false witness.. ..

just because the serpent talked doesn't mean it spoke in Hebrew, it could mean that Adam and Eve was like "Dr. Doolittle" and could talk to all the animals ..

The book of good manners says that you should have responded with " I love you too"

and "The Book of Survival" state that if you utter those words to a woman you better mean them or you'll be finding out real quick if there is a God

Posted By: Yule_liquor
which are upholded by lies

"Want" is uploaded by "Need" not lies

Thus, if you "want" to regain your ability to have firm erections, you need to jump off a high building...right!

since an erection is a result of "Lust" and therefore an Abomination,, Christians are to pray to the Holy Spirit for one and are only supposed to use it with the intent to procreate and nothing Heathenous like having sex for pleasure

Hardly!

Trump claim that he is a Christian and you claim that he isn't ...can you explain why Trump isn't or is this just a case of you spreading lies just like you accuse Satan of doing ..

THE QUESTION
why are you a Christian and Trump isn't

actually, its just the opposite; it makes us the persons we all are not! Henceforth the concept of forgiveness.

then that would explain why you Hate your Mother, Father and yourself because you find yourself in the position to have to constantly forgive them and yourself ...just admit that you Hate yourself and your parents and that would make you a disciple of Jesus ..not sure why you're fighting against it ..

so am I tempting you, or lying to you ..or am I your shepherd of the truth as written in the bible
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 192
Posted: 4/4/2016 5:38:52 PM
^

referring to Satan as "the man in the darkness" makes him sound like a Superhero

only to those, who consider him their Master.
If you live in a big City like Chicago, LA, NY, you'd know that anyone "of the dark" is usually an outcast or a reject in some way.

"Want" is uploaded(sic) by "Need" not lies

"wanting" drugs, guns, domination & control of others, does not come from need; it comes from "greed" which is sown by lies; which is the basis of temptation

since an erection is a result of "Lust" and therefore an Abomination

an erection is a result of normal physiologic function; what you do with it depends on your motives. Those who are tempted by Satan by the rewards of carnal pleasure at another person's expense, commits sin. Sexual pleasure between consenting adults is not sinful, as we see in the Song of Songs book , where love & desire is celebrated.

can you explain why Trump isn't

Because actions speak louder than words; you can talk a good talk, but if you don't walk the walk, its just another Satanic lie!

then that would explain why you Hate your Mother, Father and yourself because you find yourself in the position to have to constantly forgive them and yourself

hating your sinful nature (and that of others) is a good thing; the more sin is hated, the closer you will come to riding on the path of enlightenment.

so am I tempting you, or lying to you

Satan always seeks to "tempt" through his lies & deceit; either directly or through the efforts of his followers (whom he has sadly hoodwinked).
 kidreason29
Msg: 193
Posted: 4/4/2016 7:14:38 PM
Satan is Saturn,

Saturn ... Saturday.
 funchesf
Msg: 194
Posted: 4/5/2016 7:20:22 AM

only to those, who consider him their Master.

you and your Masters....I see you either have a morbid "need" to be subservient or train to be a Jedi under Yoda

If you live in a big City like Chicago, LA, NY, you'd know that anyone "of the dark" is usually an outcast or a reject in some way.

before God create light he existed "in" and "of the dark" ... according to your own words... you worship a reject,

wanting" drugs, guns, domination & control of others, does not come from need; it comes from "greed"

even "Greed" arise from "Need" ...funches 3:16

an erection is a result of normal physiologic function

the bible call it "Lust" and an abomination....didn't you learn that in Sunday School

Sexual pleasure between consenting adults is not sinful

two consenting adults should at first be married to each other and marriage does not stop lust from being a sin

Because actions speak louder than words; you can talk a good talk, but if you don't walk the walk, its just another Satanic lie!

that's the same type of answer of no substance that Donald Trump would have given ...I see you two think alike or perhaps you would like to try the question again ...

THE QUESTION:

hating your sinful nature (and that of others) is a good thing;

under my tutelage you finally found a way to justify Hate as being good ... .you can now be a disciple of Jesus

Satan always seeks to "tempt" through his lies & deceit;

perhaps it's time for you to grow up and take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming others
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 195
Posted: 4/5/2016 6:39:38 PM
^

I see you either have a morbid "need" to be subservient

As much as you have a morbid need to letting yourself get pimped into coming back here over and over!

before God create light he existed "in" and "of the dark"

Light and darkness (lack of physical light) are only applicable to our finite world/universe.
There is no such thing as "darkness" in the heavenly realm; just ask anyone who had a near death experience.

even "Greed" arise from "Need"

Nope!
firstly, having a 'want' is not always connected to having a 'need'
you could want something you don't need (the basis for "greed")

didn't you learn that in Sunday School

No, we learned to use what the lord almighty endowed us with!

and marriage does not stop lust from being a sin

well, my oh my!...you just stumbled onto why Trump is not a Christian

that's the same type of answer of no substance that Donald Trump would have given

the answer does indeed have substance, but you couldn't grasp it b'cause it went way over your head!

whether I am (or am not) a Christian is not for me to decide, but I will gladly tell you why Trump isn't; and this time I will DUMB it down as much as I could for ya!

- cheating on his wife (or wives)
-raping Invana (1st wife) by her own account
-stiffing investors he gave false or erroneous information to
-scamming kids who enrolled into Trump Univ, only to get a worthless degree
-lying: about not hiring illegals; and muslims cheering the 9/11 attacks in Jersey City
- defiling others (women, disabled, etc) without merit
-failure for acknowledging his sins & trespasses.
-blaming others for his mishaps

found a way to justify Hate as being good

When you can recognize and hate sin (but not the sinner); its always good!

you can now be a disciple of Jesus

I'd much rather hate "sin" and be a disciple of Jesus,... than hate "good" and be a disciple of satan

it's time for you to grow up and take responsibility for your own actions

which is what being a disciple of the Almighty is all about! Like growing, its a work in progress!

and stop blaming others

a good disciple never blames his sinful actions on a defeated spirit who has no power to make him do anything!
the only ones who play the blame game are the pathetic suckas who think that losers are winners,.. and winners are losers!
 funchesf
Msg: 196
Posted: 4/6/2016 11:38:48 AM

There is no such thing as "darkness" in the heavenly realm

The Bible clearly states that The Heavens The Earth and The Lord Almighty all existed in "Darkness" before the creation of Light ...sort of "Karma-ish" to find out that you worship a "Dark Lord" or as you said "a reject" ...

"The Dark Lord" created light so that his garden could grow and only created Man because he "needed" someone to tend the garden ...and let's not get into the strange circumstances as to why he created Eve

you could want something you don't need (the basis for "greed")

a baby pops out of the womb with "the need" to eat sleep and take a dump ...as the baby develop so does the "needs" which over time might develop into greed or into some of the other deadly sins..

just ask anyone who had a near death experience.

Jesus said that during his near Death experience he only saw Hell for three days ...so perhaps your friends only thought they saw Heaven but actually saw Hell or perhaps they were hallucinating

whether I am (or am not) a Christian is not for me to decide,but I will gladly tell you why Trump isn't

it is up to you to decide if you're a Christian or not, but as a Christian it's not up to you to decide who isn't a Christian

Jesus said "Let him who is without sin cast to the first stone" ...you already confessed that you Hate your Mother Father and your sinful nature which means you are not without sin ...so why are you casting stones at Trump ...is this yet another example of how you fail to follow the teachings of Jesus ...let's pose the question

THE QUESTION
you being a Christian and confessed sinner, is casting stones at Trump you committing sin and being a hypocrite?

a good disciple never blames his sinful actions on a defeated spirit who has no power to make him do anything!

actually that's not true ...the second coming of Jesus nor Judgement Day can come to pass unless Satan has a child , all Satan has to do is not have one...which means there will be no Zombie apocalypse because all the Christian souls will be stuck in their graves for all eternity....and that is how Satan has power over all Christians
 kidreason29
Msg: 197
Posted: 4/6/2016 7:44:52 PM

a baby pops out of the womb with "the need" to eat sleep and take a dump ...as the baby develop so does the "needs" which over time might develop into greed or into some of the other deadly sins..

When I was born, I was born laughing, because life is funny to me like that. Soo many cry babies.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 198
Posted: 4/6/2016 9:03:38 PM

The Bible clearly states that The Heavens The Earth and The Lord Almighty all existed in "Darkness" before the creation of Light

No it don't!
In genesis 1 it clearly says that "in the begining, when God created the heavens (outer space) and earth; the earth (the KEYWORD is earth), was a formless wasteland and darkness covered the abyss."

It doesn't say that God's domain was in darkness!
Darkness is the domain of the prince of Darkness; aka your master!

as the baby develop so does the "needs" which over time might develop into greed or into some of the other deadly sins..

what a human actually needs to survive is one thing!
But when you take or gather things you don't need (or more than you need) is what sets Greed apart from Need!
greed is fueled by evil; and evil is stoked by satan
If there was no greed among humans, we'd probably have a lasting world peace, without hunger!

Jesus said that during his near Death experience he only saw Hell for three days

If you read the bible (which I know is a challenge for you); you'd see that Jesus had no near death experience; he had a full death experience. You don't ressurect from a near death experience!

Hell was his 1st stop, because he had a score to settle, .....Clint Eastwood style!

it is up to you to decide if you're a Christian or not,

I could call myself whatever I want, but if don't follow Christian principles, I am not a Christian. There is no direct punishment for this, but you don't get to enter into the "kingdom" that you think you are headed for in the hereafter!

but as a Christian it's not up to you to decide who isn't a Christian

It sure as HELL is!
So if Hitler, Putin, Trump claim to be christians, and don't follow christian principles, I'm not supposed to question it!
The almighty says: "You shall know who they really are by their DEEDS"

You must be one of them suckas who is always ripe to get fooled!

so why are you casting stones at Trump

I'm not (if you read what I wrote).
you asked me to tell you why he isn't a christian, and I explained it by pointing out (as an observer)his that his deeds don't match what he proclaims to be; it ain't for me to pass judgment on him; that will come from the almighty.

At this point, I don't think you even understand the very questions you ask!
 funchesf
Msg: 199
Posted: 4/7/2016 6:40:50 AM

Posted By: kidreason29
Satan is Saturn,
Saturn ... Saturday.

every Satan day ...oops...er.. I meant every Saturday I have greasy food beer watch a crappy sci-fi movie night

Posted By: kidreason29
When I was born, I was born laughing,

you got a youtube link?

In genesis 1 it clearly says that "in the begining, when God created the heavens (outer space) and earth; the earth (the KEYWORD is earth), was a formless wasteland and darkness covered the abyss."

the outer space known as "The Heavens" is where the Sun Stars and moon exist ...which lit up the Heavens and the Earth after God said let there be light, ..you have to remember that back in the biblical days the Earth wasn't a planet but only flat ground. ..even today some will argue that the Earth is flat

It doesn't say that God's domain was in darkness!

it say that Light was a creation ...which means that God's domain existed in Darkness

Darkness is the domain of the prince of Darkness; aka your master!

a prince is ruled by a King ...so guess who the King of Darkness is ,,,can we say "The Dark Lord Almighty"?

what a human actually needs to survive is one thing!

if that was true no one would commit suicide...

If there was no greed among humans, we'd probably have a lasting world peace, without hunger!

nope...because you keep forgetting that there are seven deadly sins ..greed is just one

If you read the bible (which I know is a challenge for you); you'd see that Jesus had no near death experience

a near death experience is when someone supposedly died and come back alive ...didn't that happen to Jesus and Dracula

Hell was his 1st stop, because he had a score to settle, .....Clint Eastwood style!

commanding others "to make his day" is exactly how Jesus got stuck in Hell for three days

So if Hitler, Putin, Trump claim to be christians, and don't follow christian principles, I'm not supposed to question it!

aren't they part of God's Divine Plan.....for all you know God could have commanded them to do what they did,

I could call myself whatever I want, but if don't follow Christian principles, I am not a Christian.

yes you would still be a Christian... but as the Pope would said...you wouldn't be a good Christian

you asked me to tell you why he isn't a christian, and I explained it by pointing out (as an observer)his that his deeds don't match what he proclaims to be; it ain't for me to pass judgment on him; that will come from the almighty.

and that's why a confessed sinner such as yourself that points out and condemn the sins of others is a hypocrite, now go out there and vote for Trump ..
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 200
Posted: 4/7/2016 5:18:21 PM

you have to remember that back in the biblical days the Earth wasn't a planet but only flat ground

wrong again! (harsh loud buzzer in the background!)
It was described as "formless"...plasma before it coalesces.

even today some will argue that the Earth is flat

If you get to be a good enough pupil, your master will let you take up that argument too! Even satan needs a good laugh once in a while!

it say that Light was a creation

anything physical MUST be created
The almighty is of the eternal realm, where nothing is created or destroyed

a prince is ruled by a King

A king rules over all domains; but your prince rules only in darkness, so in the world of darkness, the dude that has the penlight rules! That is who your master is!

a near death experience is when someone supposedly died and come back alive

Nope, it is when someone almost dies...that is why it is called NEAR death....Duuuh!

aren't they part of God's Divine Plan

Nope, they are part of mankind's folly

for all you know God could have commanded them to do what they did,

If it was the Almighty who was commanding Hitler, then surely he would not have lost.
Losers don't win; and winners don't lose!...yule 4:16

yes you would still be a Christian

Only in my own fantasy (and in yours)!

and that's why a confessed sinner such as yourself that points out and condemn the sins of others is a hypocrite,

Sober yourself up for just 1 minute, because you are putting the cart in front of your "donkey"
In pointing out the sins of others, I could only be a hypocrite if I did NOT confess my own sins first!
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?