Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 201
If you could ask God one question, what would it be? Page 9 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)

Posted By: yule_liquor
The almighty is of the eternal realm, where nothing is created or destroyed

which is why light wouldn't exist there..... only Darkness ..

Nope, it is when someone almost dies...that is why it is called NEAR death....Duuuh!

I'm near death reading your posts ....which is why it's not referred to as being "Near Death" but as being a "Near Death Experience" in which you have to die first then come back

If it was the Almighty who was commanding Hitler, then surely he would not have lost.

I'm pretty sure that the Jesus that was tossed in Hell for three days would wholeheartedly disagree with you

Only in my own fantasy !

you being a Christian does appear to be fantasy, so perhaps you should try doing something totally insane.... like actually following the teachings of Jesus ..

In pointing out the sins of others, I could only be a hypocrite if I did NOT confess my own sins first!

you haven't confessed any sins you only confessed to being a sinner .., but it matters not because Jesus said who is without sin cast the first stone ..and the fact that your doing the exact opposite is what makes you a hyprocrite
 kidreason29
Msg: 202
If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Posted: 4/7/2016 7:03:06 PM

Without light or darkness, there is no one of the other. They are the yin and yang's of each other. If you have one of them, then you have both. You can't have only one of them.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 203
Posted: 4/8/2016 8:05:54 PM

Lemme bring it down to Forest Gump range for you!

Light is a physical entity, occurring only in the physical (3-d) world, which can come & go.
Darkness is absence of light, which occurs in parts of the 3-d universe devoid of light, which can come and go.

The eternal realm is where everything always "is" everywhere, at all moments. That is why it is called "eternal", which means immutable forever.

I'm near death reading your posts

better to be near death reading my posts, then being fully dead from drinking your master's kool aid!

it's not referred to as being "Near Death" but as being a "Near Death Experience" in which you have to die first then come back

Ahhh, ^ just when I though you couldn't get more inane then you already are!

Now like Forest, just read carefully, one word at a time:

Having....a...NEAR....death....experience....MEANS...experiencing....something...that...happens....right....before...final...death...occurs...............otherwise...the...person...involved...could...not....immediately...return...to...share...the...experience.

Which is why some of these witnesses often report being told (by the spirits of dead relatives or so), that "this is not your time to die yet, so you must go back".

the Jesus that was tossed in Hell for three days....

....let himself out after he finished stomping ass, and trashing the place like a grade 5 tornado went through it.
That ain't quite the case for pple like Hitler, and other similar chumps who also got duped by your master.

so perhaps you should try doing something totally insane.... like actually following the teachings of Jesus ..

A sure fire way of knowing I'm on the right path is when some demonic wretch tries to tell me that following the ways of Jesus is "insane"....while following the ways of Hitler, etc, are "sane".

you only confessed to being a sinner .., but it matters not because Jesus said who is without sin cast the first stone ..and the fact that your doing the exact opposite is what makes you a hyprocrite

Since (as you say) I am a confessed sinner, then I am not without sin (regardless of what sins); therefore I am not hypocrite if I point out the sins of my peers, as they too are not hypocrites if they confess their own sins and can therefore point out my own sins for my own edification.
 funchesf
Msg: 204
Posted: 4/9/2016 7:02:26 AM

Posted By kidreason29
Without light or darkness, there is no one of the other. They are the yin and yang's of each other.

Light need a source to fuel it...Darkness doesn't ...which is why Darkness "always was"

Darkness is absence of light,

which is why before God created light...God existed in the absence of light .....Darkness

Lemme bring it down to Forest Gump range for you!

ahh you and Trump resorting to name calling ...don't you just love Christian values ..

Which is why some of these witnesses often report being told (by the spirits of dead relatives or so),
that "this is not your time to die yet, so you must go back".

according to Christian belief the souls of the dead are asleep in the grave waiting on the
Resurrection and Judgement Day, so those reports of dead relatives floating around coasting love ones back
into bodies is the work of Satan

let himself out after he finished stomping ass, and trashing the place like a grade 5 tornado went through it.

you make Jesus sound like a psychopath ..perhaps that in itself makes you a Christian...but anyway Jesus didn't
trashed Hell he trashed his Father's temple, which bible are you reading from...The Satanic Bible'?

A sure fire way of knowing I'm on the right path is when some demonic wretch tries to tell me that following the
ways of Jesus is "insane"

I didn't say that following Jesus was insane....I said why don't you do something insane by "actually" following his
teachings because so far you haven't ... you don't turn the other cheek, you cast the first stone, you resort to name
calling, you believing that Jesus trashed hell makes it it clear that you never read the bible

THE QUESTION
can you list at least three of the teachings of Jesus that you do follow daily.... a Christian that has Satan as a master
would find this impossible to do
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 205
Posted: 4/9/2016 7:16:51 PM

which is why before God created light.

which he made when he created the Universe we live in (the key word is Create)
Eternity is the place where nothing can be created or destroyed; he didn't need physical light in his 0wn domain.
I can't "Gump" it down anymore than this for you.

Trump resorting to name calling ...don't you just love Christian values

Trump is a also member of your Master's club, so he's guaranteed to have your vote!
And if you don't do what your master says, you know he'll beat you down until you yelp like a dog begging for mercy

according to Christian belief ...

Who the hell is talking about "christian beliefs"!!
I'm talking about pple who are able to give an account of their near death experience
Not everybody who has experienced this is Christian, or has a religious theme about it.

but anyway Jesus didn't trashed Hell he trashed his Father's temple

Firstly, he didn't Trash his Father's Temple.....he FLUSHED out the "trash" that was occupying the Temple.
Secondly, he didn't go into hell (for 3 days as you say) just to have Coffee & donuts with your master!

which bible are you reading from.

probably the same one you have, but the difference is that at least I know how to read it

I said why don't you do something insane by "actually" following his teachings because so far you haven't

why should I follow the teachings of somebody who (according to YOU), does "NOT PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES". That would truly be insane, wouldn't it? In case you have amnesia, go back to your post # 226!

you don't turn the other cheek,

Neither did Jesus, when he and his homeboys beat the sh.it out of the shysters and swindlers occupying the Temple.
Now if you really knew what "turning the other cheek" really meant, you probably wouldn't be making much of the dumb foolish statements you have been putting up all this time.

you cast the first stone,

condemning the sinful is different from pointing out sinful ways in your peers(as St Paul did to the Corinthians)...and remember that reading well is fundamental!

you resort to name calling,

Jesus called the Pharasees "reptiles" and the ingrates as "swine"...and called your Master a "murderer".
So then go complain to Jesus!

can you list at least three of the teachings of Jesus that you do follow daily.

-walking with the Spirit
-exposing and rebuking demonic forces
-lending a helping hand to the lost & ignorant

Now you name 3 things that your master forces you to do daily!
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2016 4:34:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQOTNRRTiWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwPTZuG52Iw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjdkttHn99M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn3M9MgpNZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRDUO8GPR0
 funchesf
Msg: 207
Posted: 4/10/2016 6:13:21 AM

Eternity is the place where nothing can be created or destroyed;

I'm pretty sure that God can do anything that he wanted in Eternity...didn't you learn that in Sunday School

he didn't need physical light in his 0wn domain.

which is why God existed in Darkness....why is it so hard for you to accept that you worship The Dark Lord

Trump is a also member of your Master's club,

Trump say that he's a Christian as you are...he's not acting any different than you are acting here in the forum

Firstly, he didn't Trash his Father's Temple

denying that violence took place is something that Trump would do

Neither did Jesus, when he and his homeboys beat the sh.it out of the shysters and swindlers occupying the Temple.

I thought you said that Jesus didn't trash the temple ....flip flopping just like Trump ..

why should I follow the teachings of somebody who (according to YOU), does "NOT PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES"

perhaps that explains why you follow the teachings of Trump ..

Secondly, he didn't go into hell (for 3 days as you say) just to have Coffee & donuts with your master!

so what type of havoc was Jesus reeking in Hell...beating up lost souls or making the fire 8 times hotter

-walking with the Spirit

seem more like you're drinking the spirit

exposing and rebuking demonic forces

like those "near death experience" demonic forces that trick people back into their bodies to make Zombies

lending a helping hand to the lost & ignorant

engaging in self-help I see
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 208
Posted: 4/10/2016 12:05:40 PM

I'm pretty sure that God can do anything that he wanted in Eternity.

actually not!
Eternity is where everything is immutable.
To "do" means to undertake something which can only be done in the realm of space-time (where we are)
So if god ever does something in Eternity, it ceases to be eternal and everlasting.

which is why God existed in Darkness.

Light (or absence of light) can only occur in the physical world.
You cannot add or subtract anything into the eternal realm; it simply "is"

Trump say that he's a Christian as you are.

Saying you are christian, and being one is totally different

denying that violence took place

I'm not denying that violence took place; which is why you completely misunderstand the concept of "turning the other cheek" Your master has you believing that it means a christian cannot defend himself or principles, but his words are lies as usual; so as a result, you foolishly go around saying that Jesus "doesn't practice what he preaches".

so what type of havoc was Jesus reeking in Hell...beating up lost souls

The kind that turned your master into a complete loser; which is why satan did what he could to keep him from dying on the cross, because he knew his goose was cooked, the moment that happened!

seem more like you're drinking the spirit

not a problem, as long as it is the "holy" spirit (and not the unholy spirit whose influence you seem to be under).

like those "near death experience" demonic forces that trick people back into their bodies to make Zombies

you should stop watching "zombie nation"; unless that is what your master makes you watch when you try to think for yourself!

engaging in self-help

among the many lies of satan, is making you believe (as he did with Trump) that you do not need help or counsel, except from him!
 funchesf
Msg: 209
Posted: 4/10/2016 2:13:49 PM

Eternity is where everything is immutable.

God being omniscient can make it mutable, you sure do lack faith in your God..where has it gone little lamb

Light (or absence of light) can only occur in the physical world.

no matter how you try to put it ...you can't dismiss the fact that before the creation of light ,that God at some
point in time existed in Darkness , now bow to The Dark Lord

Saying you are christian, and being one is totally different

actually the Pope said they are the same ...you can be a Christian but perhaps you're not being a good Christian

I'm not denying that violence took place

you said that Jesus didn't trash the temple but yet claimed that Jesus beat the hell out of some of the people in the
temple...that's lying denying and contradicting yourself ....The Teaching of Donald Trump

which is why satan did what he could to keep him from dying on the cross

it's statements like that which make religious people seem scary crazy ...How Rude of Satan for whatever reasons to
try and do what the followers of Jesus should have done

you should stop watching "zombie nation";

you mean season 2 of "The Rapture"?

not a problem, as long as it is the "holy" spirit

filled with the holy spirit is code for "Drunk"
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 210
Posted: 4/10/2016 3:47:49 PM
^

God being omniscient can make it mutable,

the almighty does not break his own rules; what is immutable, remains immutable.
If he broke his own rules, how could his followers trust him at his word with anything else.

that God at some; point in time existed..

and this what you can't get thru your thick head!
The almighty don't exist "in time"!

actually the Pope said they are the same

I don't recognize the "pope". There is nothing in the NT (that I know of) that requires me to be subject to a "pope"
Besides, He has bigger problems on his hands, with his wayward preists.

you said that Jesus didn't trash the temple

He flushed out the "trash" that was doing business in the temple and defiling "his father's house", by violent means!
Man, why don't you try reading the Bible passages for yourself. Are you that challenged or does your Master hide the Bible from you every time you look for it???

How Rude of Satan for whatever reasons to, try and do what the followers of Jesus should have done

The followers of jesus knew not to do anything like that!
It was satan who spoke through the mouth of peter (see matthew 16: 21 to 23), to try to cheat Jesus from fulfilling his mission because he knew his fate was sealed if Jesus went through with it.....but Jesus snared your Master right away, and basically told him to F*ck off!

filled with the holy spirit is code for "Drunk"

better to be drunk with the holy spirit, then to be sober with Satan!
 kidreason29
Msg: 211
Posted: 4/10/2016 5:02:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQOTNRRTiWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwPTZuG52Iw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjdkttHn99M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRDUO8GPR0

the best question to ask, as I previously stated, would be:

"what question should I of asked you, besides this one?"
 funchesf
Msg: 212
Posted: 4/10/2016 5:05:18 PM

the almighty does not break his own rules; what is immutable, remains immutable.

isn't one of his rules "Thou shall not kill? ....pretty sure he broke that rule during The Great Flood

and this what you can't get thru your thick head!
The almighty don't exist "in time"!

The six days of Creation is God existing in Time .....which is why on the first day before the creation of light God
existed in darkness as The Dark Lord .....yule ..give it up...it's time for you to come over to the Dark Side,

I don't recognize the "pope".

that doesn't matter..all you need to do to be a Christian is to say that you are a Christian ..

He flushed out the "trash" that was doing business in the temple and defiling "his father's house", by violent means!

beating up people and turning over tables in the temple is "trashing" the temple ...Jesus snapped and went "postal'"

better to be drunk with the holy spirit, then to be sober with Satan!

well that would explain why you're never sober
 Aprilovesrosasblancas
Msg: 213
Posted: 4/11/2016 10:01:11 AM

Drinkthesunwithmyface:

Thank you very much, this link has touched my heart, and was almost crying when I open it, because of the pleasure of seeing someone like you (a non-believer) posting this link.

Have a nice day.!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 214
Posted: 4/11/2016 6:15:35 PM

isn't one of his rules "Thou shall not kill?

Nope, it means thou shalt not MURDER; if the rule read thou shall not kill, then the Jews wouldn't even have gotten out of Egypt.

pretty sure he broke that rule during The Great Flood

Ample warning was issued prior to the "flood" Noah took heed!

The six days of Creation is God existing in Time

On reading Genesis 1, I saw nothing that said God was doing all this while existing "in Time"
Based on Genesis, he apparently "willed" it all into existence in sequence; like a computer programmer who creates a program sequentially. He does not need to exist within the computer to do this.

yule ..give it up...it's time for you to come over to the Dark Side,

and sell my soul to the devil, no thanks!

all you need to do to be a Christian is to say that you are a Christian

so by your logic, all I have to do to be rich, is just say I'm rich!
all I have to do to be a great athlete, is just to say I am one.
all I have to do to be a great musician/actor, etc....is just to say I'm one!

beating up people and turning over tables in the temple is "trashing" the temple

Nope, he was "trashing" (and beating up) everything that did NOT belong in the Temple.
The Romans were the ones who really trashed the Temple inside out, and you can still see what was done; leaving only one wall in tact (the wailing wall).

that would explain why you're never sober

yep, I'll drink to that!
But before I start drinking the spirit, I'm gonna ask April to pray hard to retrieve your incarcerated soul and unwarp your brainwashed mind from the seductive influences of satan.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2016 7:25:09 PM
Aprilovesrosasblancas:

The ref on the sidelines throws down his flag and screams "and that's a facepalm!"
 funchesf
Msg: 216
Posted: 4/11/2016 8:24:59 PM

Nope, it means thou shalt not MURDER;

causing a Great Flood with the intent to kill a multitude of people resulting in their death is Premeditated Mass
Murder, if you're going to be God's defense lawyer then you might want to brush up on the law

Ample warning was issued prior to the "flood" Noah took heed!

actually the warning was only given to Noah,.I wonder why he didn't e-mail everyone or send a facebook notification

On reading Genesis 1, I saw nothing that said God was doing all this while existing "in Time"

well on the seventh day he got so tired that he had to rest ..I guess being omnipotence is overrated

and sell my soul to the devil, no thanks!

God sold your soul before you popped out of the womb ....why do you think you're still a sinner

But before I start drinking the spirit,

drink the spirits?...oh, I thought you had a delivery tube hooked up to you intravenously because raising the glass
with your hand took to long

I'm gonna ask April to pray hard

I'm still waiting on her prayers to be answered to send me the winning lottery numbers ...sure is taking a long time
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 217
Posted: 4/12/2016 6:59:28 PM

causing a Great Flood with the intent to kill a multitude of people resulting in their death

how ridiculous can you get!
If the almighty wanted to directly kill (or murder) multitudes intentionally, he'd just snap his (holy) fingers and make them disappear like they all got shot with a phazer(star trek style). Why waste his effort initiating a flood!

These cataclysms have happened all the time, its a sign of a living planet, otherwise it would be like Mars

actually the warning was only given to Noah,

He was considered a righteous servant, but how do you know Noah didn't warn his followers at some point

It says that Noah was a righteous preacher, and preached for 100 years so he had to have a big following (otherwise WTF was he preaching for!). You had to be blind, not to see he was building a huge Mutha-btichin' boat over many years; so you gotta conclude, that most asked him just WTF was he doing and for what! I'm sure he did not say that he was inventing the first cruise ship (Royal Mediterranean cruises). He gave them the answer he knew, but I'd bet they all mocked & scoffed at this, just like you are doing.

Kinda like seeing some person building a very tall Rocket ship in down town Chicago or LA; most pple would naturally be asking what its for; so if the answer they get is : "To Leave Planet Earth inside 20 years because it will come to an end after that" most of not all would be pissing their clothes laughing!

The same likely happened with Noah.

well on the seventh day he got so tired that he had to rest

The word rest is a mistranslation from the "shabbat"; see link below

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/shabbat1.html

why do you think you're still a sinner

Souls don't "sin", only the flesh sins...you sinned by selling something that isn't even your creation

I'm still waiting on her prayers to be answered to send me the winning lottery numbers

These you get from your Master, the same way Trump got his...by hearing and obeying his very word; now get out there and campaign hard for your Master's chosen one...if you want those lavish riches; (loose women, tons of bling; loads of cars; huge mansion)...you've been promised and greatly thirst after!
 funchesf
Msg: 218
Posted: 4/13/2016 7:12:26 AM

If the almighty wanted to directly kill (or murder) multitudes intentionally, he'd just snap his (holy) fingers and
make them disappear like they all got shot with a phazer(star trek style). Why waste his effort initiating a flood!

sorry Counselor at law, but remember your threat that you and your client The Lord Almighty was going to toast
my Donkey which means both of you are clearly into torture ..besides he made a confession in the bible that it was
his intent to kill everyone in the Great Flood ...Premeditated Mass Murder ....God is Guilty as charged

These cataclysms have happened all the time, its a sign of a living planet, otherwise it would be like Mars

your client the lord almighty is responsible for all the Earthquakes and Floods... remember Sodom and Gomorrah

He was considered a righteous servant,

the bible states that Noah was a Drunkard which is probably why it took him 100 years to build the Ark

Kinda like seeing some person building a very tall Rocket ship in down town Chicago or LA; most pple would
naturally be asking what its for; so if the answer they get is : "To Leave Planet Earth inside 20 years because it will
come to an end after that" most of not all would be pissing their clothes laughing!

so are you saying that you would actually forsake everything in your life to help build a Rocket ship version of
Noah's Ark because your next door neighbor said the world was ending? ....you know that sounds crazy don't you

are you also going to place two of each species of animals on the Rocket Ship, the amount of thrust that it would take
to achieve lift off would result in the Earth blowing up, you guys would be the ones responsible for ending the world

and if you do achieve lift off exactly where in the Hell is the Rocket ship suppose to fly off to ....The Sun?

The word rest is a mistranslation from the "shabbat";

and the word Jesus is a mistranslation of Satan, so Let's make a deal to just stick with the English Version of the bible

Souls don't "sin", only the flesh sins..

they're partners in Crime, or you and God would have only threaten to toast the flesh of my donkey and not the soul

These you get from your Master, the same way Trump got hi

you and Trump are both Christians and therefore serve the same Master, Trump questioned the Christianity of Ted
Cruz and others as you are questioning his ...another example of you following The Teachings of Trump
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 219
Posted: 4/13/2016 8:04:23 AM

but remember your threat that you and your client The Lord Almighty was going to toast
my Donkey which means both of you are clearly into torture

The almighty is into extinction
whatever he feels does not serve his grand design will be eliminated.
Which is why he sees a need for your Master because that will serve to select out the righteous from the unworthy.
Its sort like a "holy" natural selection process.

God is Guilty as charged

Is that you or your Master talking.

your client the lord almighty is responsible for all the Earthquakes and Floods.

thank God for that
I'd hate to see it in the hands of your Master, because he already has his finger on the nuclear button.

the bible states that Noah was a Drunkard

he was righteous drunk!
That shows what the almighty musta thought of the rest of humanity who was sober & serving your Master!

so are you saying that you would actually forsake everything in your life to help build a Rocket ship version of Noah's Ark because your next door neighbor said the world was ending?

My neighbor?
When you sober up, go back and read it again

are you also going to place two of each species of animals on the Rocket Ship

just the DNA

and if you do achieve lift off exactly where in the Hell is the Rocket ship suppose to fly off to

where ever the almighty guides into

you and God would have only threaten to toast the flesh of my donkey and not the soul

the flesh is at enmity with the spirit; which is how you were hoodwinked by your Master.
Your soul can't be toasted; if it could your Master would not have use for it in Hell; this is why he was willing to purchase it from you in exchange for your earthly desires.

you and Trump are both Christians

But you keep telling me I'm not, and that Jesus does not follow his own teachings; so how could I be a Christain

Trump questioned the Christianity of Ted Cruz and others as you are questioning his

How could I question the beliefs of a man who serves the same Master as you and are both in the same club!
Now go out and Stump for Trump before your Master loses patients with you
 kidreason29
Msg: 220
Posted: 4/13/2016 9:18:54 AM

Why did you create Satan?? because you are. - my answer.

Free will. - my answer
 funchesf
Msg: 221
Posted: 4/13/2016 10:33:41 AM

The almighty is into extinction

perhaps you should have inform your client that extinction mean to kill everyone in the great flood and not to leave
witnesses like Noah and crew...I guess omniscience or being "all knowing' is overrated

Is that you or your Master talking.

it's the law talking counselor ...if your client as you stated is into extinction then God is guilty of Premeditated
Murder, perhaps he need a more competent Lawyer because you're going to whine up getting him crucified

the flesh is at enmity with the spirit;

if thy flesh offend thee then pluck it off...or take responsibility for it

Your soul can't be toasted; if it could your Master would not have use for it in Hell;

souls are to get toasted in the lake of fire which is the second death ...why debate the bible if you never read it

he was righteous drunk!

being or getting Drunk is a Sin ...so you probably want to drop your "Kegs of the Month"membership

But you keep telling me I'm not,

like the pope stated ...you are a Christian.....just not a good christian ..

My neighbor?

due to the invention of the the airplane the world is now your neighbor ...so once again the question

THE QUESTION
if your neighbor was building a rocket ship to escape Earth because he claimed that The Lord Almighty warned him
that the world was coming to an end ...would you forsake everything to help build it so that you can ride in it too
 kidreason29
Msg: 222
Posted: 4/13/2016 10:49:54 AM
Damn these Holy Bible interpretation battles.

Someone messed up my precious thread with their extremely long quotes.

THE QUESTION
if your neighbor was building a rocket ship to escape Earth because he claimed that The Lord Almighty warned him
that the world was coming to an end ...would you forsake everything to help build it so that you can ride in it too

Only if the lord almighty told me also
 funchesf
Msg: 223
Posted: 4/13/2016 12:26:24 PM

Posted By: kidreason29
Only if the lord almighty told me also

what if God used the neighbor's dog to tell you ..

but anyway why wouldn't you just believe your neighbor that God told them that the World was ending and just help
the neighbor build The Lost In space Rocket ship so you could escape

is this an indication that you also wouldn't have believed Noah and therefore wouldn't help build the Ark and have
drowned in The Great Flood

since you made a child with Adam ..wouldn't that make you The Father, Adam The Mother and Eve Adam's daughter
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 224
Posted: 4/13/2016 3:36:30 PM

perhaps you should have inform your client that extinction mean to kill everyone in the great flood and not to leave witnesses like Noah and crew

as you say, Noah was a drunk, therefore his testimony is invalid, as he is under the influence.

Extinction is all encompassing; kinda like fumigating your house to get rid of the useless roaches.
And also like when a vegatable garden is planted, and then went untended so a bunch of aggressive weeds take hold.
Thus, the weeds are exterminated so they don't choke and strangle the fruit bearing ones.

whether its dinosaurs, Neanderthals, or humans....its all done for that same reason by the almighty.

if thy flesh offend thee then pluck it off.

That will happen to us all when we die, the question is in what place, and who is going to be doing the "plucking".

souls are to get toasted in the lake of fire which is the second death

they are not "toasted" they are forever tormented; you can't toast a spirit being; only flesh (and bread) can be.
Get rid of the joke book your master gave you, and get a real Bible.

being or getting Drunk is a Sin

Jesus and his crew drank all the time; I'm sure a few of them got tipsy from time to time.
Its a sin only when you get behind the wheel, or if you are trying to get laid with some skanky chick on the first date that you met at your Master's monthly club meeting.

like the pope stated

and like I said before, I don't answer to the pope; as there is no such authority indicated in the NT; so as I said, put away your joke book!

f your neighbor was building a rocket ship to escape Earth because he claimed that The Lord Almighty warned HIM, that the world was coming to an end ...would you forsake everything to help build it so that you can ride in it too

Only if I was gay

Damn these Holy Bible interpretation battles.

If it wasn't for these "battles" your thread would be dead
 funchesf
Msg: 225
Posted: 4/13/2016 4:49:12 PM

as you say, Noah was a drunk, therefore his testimony is invalid, as he is under the influence.

Noah was Drunk but his family were sober and therefore witnesses ...come on Counselor you're not doing a good job
as The Lord Almighty's defense attorney ...

they are not "toasted" they are forever tormented;

no you got it wrong ...the Lake of Fire is called "The Second Death" because souls are destroyed in it ....
now you see why I was sent as your Shepherd to teach you the gospel ..

my only aim is to place you on the path to True Heathenous ...oops..er.. I meant righteousness ...funches 3:16

Jesus and his crew drank all the time; I'm sure a few of them got tipsy from time to time.

probably why people thought he was speaking in parables... when he was actually Drunk

Its a sin only when you get behind the wheel,

which commandment is "Thou shalt not Drive-it Drunk-it" ....it's against Man's Law to drive drunk, it's against God's
law to be drunk ....

or if you are trying to get laid with some skanky chick on the first date that you met at your Master's monthly club meeting.

do you kiss your Mother with that mouth

and like I said before, I don't answer to the pope;

it doesn't matter...I only stated that you can call yourself a Christian...just not a good Christian

Only if I was gay

so is that a yes? ...that you would have boarded your Neighbor's rocket ..er.."no pun intended"
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > If you could ask God one question, what would it be?