Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > RANT      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kj521
Msg: 801
RANTPage 33 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
It would appear that this is just the same old song. Someone wants us to know that we are just a drop of water in an endless sea. And all we do....just crumbles to the ground...though we refuse to see....we are but dust in the wind....all we are is dust in the wind.

But....

What they cannot know is that....as the hypocrites mingle in here with all the good people we meet...we will remember....good friends we had, oh good friends we lost along the way and in this bright future you can't forget your past. So dry your eyes I say.....

And.....

Just shake it off. Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

****for my good friends Eric Summit and the lovely Ms. Sunnydaysss. Wishing you both hearts filled with love! :D
 gtomustang
Msg: 802
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/15/2015 4:45:18 PM
thanx KJ, that was sweet. Pity about the spot removal. All we apparently want for Christmas is our...pos-ters back. Our posters back. Or maybe we should make a bit-coin pool of the nest one to go?

Otto Von Spengler was indeed good for a reminder that people like him are around.
 kj521
Msg: 803
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/15/2015 4:55:56 PM
Haha haha! YES! Mr. Gto!

And this might surprise a lot of you but.....I want my Frank back in the off topic.

If only once more I could see though sweet words.....

"you're dumber than a box of rocks" and "you'll be well on your way to understanding"....my heart would be joyous!

****(Not kidding)
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 804
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/15/2015 5:55:40 PM
Rant: Not only can I not get deleted, but apparently I've become so irrelevant around here that no one even bothers to get my "main image" deleted any more. I don't mind if people like me or dislike me - it's apathy that hurts.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 805
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/15/2015 6:04:06 PM
Welcome to the forums.

I don't think you've posted before, so just watch for a bit. Good to have new blood here.
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 806
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/15/2015 6:11:35 PM
Sorry s'matter. Not even going to touch your photos, tho I have been looking at it in askance for a week now. Don't want to get my profile self deleted again (I've got a few pic reports in my acct already). You're not irrelevant, you're just, idk? Oh he11, irrelevant it is.

Spot is gone?

Fluck.

Wait, what? Who is shaking and what are they shaking? Are the boys weenie waving again?

VVVVVVVVVVV

helicopter dik? that's gotta hurt. Top rotor or tail?
 tangofish
Msg: 807
view profile
History
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/15/2015 6:17:36 PM

Are the boys weenie waving again?

Nobody weenie waves anymore, we do the helicopter d!ick.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 808
view profile
History
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/15/2015 7:11:52 PM

Rant: Not only can I not get deleted, but apparently I've become so irrelevant around here that no one even bothers to get my "main image" deleted any more. I don't mind if people like me or dislike me - it's apathy that hurts.

Aawww, whatsamatterbaby?
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 809
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/15/2015 7:30:39 PM
^ Somebody cares! Delete me, Baby! Think of it as a mercy killing. If you don't, I'm going to start a thread on how to get deleted.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 810
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/15/2015 10:18:26 PM

>Rant: Not only can I not get deleted, but apparently I've become so irrelevant around here that no one even bothers to get my "main image" deleted any more. I don't mind if people like me or dislike me - it's apathy that hurts.

lol; you are one of the funniest posters ever seen in this place... you CAN'T get deleted...

i don't HAVE a main pic, but like you i almost feel like i should be depressed i'm too irrelevant to nuke. LOL.

this is making me want to put on a main pic that is a whole lot less restrained than i usually did just to finally get me put out of my misery; though i hid to STOP getting mail; and don't want want to think about what kind i'd be reopening if I posted it. I am SO tempted to post a current pic that is well... less than G rated (though SORT of tasteful) just to finally get myself booted too. I doubt it would last an hour. though i cringe to think of the mail i'd get. it would not be pretty. Ironically some people considered my pics somewhat slutty before; they have no idea how tame they actually were and how covered up i actually was. When you are a DDD there is a lot to cover. actually i had one taken after Christmas in red with one of my favorite shoes that is... well... not matronly. Do i post the dumb thing just to see how long it takes for me to get zapped?

i feel like marty mcfly... you calling me chicken?

do i stay or do i go now?

ok... it's now up. we'll see how long it stays. of course if you WANT to be zapped, maybe you won't be? dunno...
 chameleonf
Msg: 811
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 8:50:28 AM
Rant: Wish I were young enough and could sustain my balance long enough to wear those kinda shoes instead of having to schlep along in near flats all the time!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 812
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 9:02:28 AM
Never been able to even stand let alone walk in heels. Mercy those are high!
If you are schlepping om near flats Chame I wonder what I do? lol
I can put on heels, as long as I am only sitting :/ I admire women who can run in them
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 813
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 9:23:22 AM
'S why they call them CFM pumps. Cuz that's the only thing you can do while you're wearing them....
 Chromis1
Msg: 814
view profile
History
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 11:03:16 AM
^^^^ THANK YOU! For days I've been struggling to remember that label.
 kj521
Msg: 815
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 11:11:40 AM
^^^^^^Glad somebody knows cause I don't know what that means. :/
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 816
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 11:14:58 AM
come f=== me..

my ex used to call her tall boots "hooker boots" or #hooking boots#..lol

the Pretty Woman look
 Chromis1
Msg: 817
view profile
History
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 11:33:13 AM

^^^^^^Glad somebody knows cause I don't know what that means. :/

Don't feel bad. Until last week I had never heard MILF.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 818
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 11:53:56 AM

Never been able to even stand let alone walk in heels. Mercy those are high!
If you are schlepping om near flats Chame I wonder what I do? lol
I can put on heels, as long as I am only sitting :/ I admire women who can run in them

Jeepers, me too.
I wore heels to a fancy do a few years back and I was literally sliding along the wall and grabbing
on to chairs to keep my balance. They looked awesome and I felt awesome (and tall) but it was
impossible for me to stand any length of time without support. Out on the main floor, I was
holding on to people...they thought I was being friendly...I was just trying to remain upright.

I love how they look on other women and I'm always super jealous when I see someone striding
by with super high heels on.

On the upside, I think you could poke someone's eye out with the heels if you needed to.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 819
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:14:51 PM
it's weird... on heels versus flats; I grew up walking on my toes, so did my brothers and sister, so did my sons and daughter. That is literally my natural foot position... so it actually hurts me to walk flat footed; and I can flat out run in heels; most of mine are 4-7 inches... and yes they do make good weapons on occasion, especially the stiletto shoes or stiletto boots (the spiked stilleto boots most of all ). :) So how you all say you would walk in heels? Is how I would walk flat footed. Even my tennis shoes that i DO walk and hike in? Have heels built into the interior. You can't tell by looking at them but they are even almost 3".

My clients usually give me crap about them but they always request certain ones when I come onsite (it's part of the training/analysis agenda LOL); but the funniest was when I went to a gay holiday party with almost all gay men and I had these incredible peach and periwinkle blue snakeskin 5" sandals that were beautiful; I ltiterally was not sure they were going to be there when I left they were getting so oohed and aahed over by the guys coming and going at that party. I would not be surpirsed if three guys there went out and bought some for themselves later that week. They were the hit of the party LOL.
 ohenryx
Msg: 820
view profile
History
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:19:56 PM
I first encountered this phrase in a Spenser novel (Robert B. Parker, “Valediction”, 1984).

She was wearing high-heeled shoes with no backs and her tan legs were bare. Not bad hips for a religious zealot. Susan had told me that those kind of shoes were called fyck-me shoes. 'On the assumption that you didn't want to order them in quite that way to a saleslady at Filene's,' I had said, 'what else would you call them?' Susan had said that she'd simply have to find some and point. She'd never heard them called anything else. Probably called hold-my-hand shoes here.

Gotta love Robert B. Parker, one of my favorite authors.

It’s been my experience that overall women are raunchier than men. Back around 1976 or 1977, they opened a new unisex hair salon just down the street from where I was working. Grand opening special was $5 haircuts, so I marched myself in to get one. I’m sitting in the chair, the stylist is working her magic, and a young lady comes in and takes the chair next to mine.

Her stylist asks, “What kind of cut would you like today?” The young lady replies, “I want that fresh fycked look!”

As soon as I recovered from my bout of apoplexy, I raised my hand and volunteered to help with that mission. After all, I am a gentleman, first and foremost.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 821
RANT
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:20:30 PM
People who think that the fast and slow lane applies to city streets . So, they ride your a ss like they're on the Highway, thinking you should get out of their way ? Um , no .... I need to turn left up ahead bud, maybe try having the patience of someone older than 5 ?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 822
RANT
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:29:46 PM
HUMP
So it rhymes with pumps
I guess I wear.. come wearing a tin hat flats
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 823
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:33:09 PM

For days I've been struggling to remember

Chromis, Chromis, Chromis, you simply MUST get out more! (Days? It just got posted a few hours ago....)

First search result was for the result on Urban dict. I originally learned them as "Joan Crawford CFM Pumps".

Don't feel so bad, I only learned MILF this past year.

moonbeam to ouija (below):
I can actually see you wearing a hat too for that matter

oh gosh no hat!!!!!!!!!!! Castle's last main had her in a hat and hours later she vanished.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 824
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:36:11 PM
^^^^^ You must not be a fan of Breaking Bad then
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 825
RANT
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:37:35 PM

HUMP
So it rhymes with pumps
I guess I wear.. come wearing a tin hat flats

LOL; ironically; there are some gorgeous flats that are out now; flat does not equate to boring; and I wish I could wear some of them too, but can't. They hurt my feet. I am sure you have some stylin' footwear. I can actually see you wearing a hat too for that matter... you could pull it off.

stumps rhymes with pumps too; which is a whole lot less sexy sounding LOL.

an yes butterchicken, people driving slow in the fast lane drive me nuts too. But more the people who when they are driving slow and you go to pass them, see you driving a subaru outback and God forbid a Subaru outback passes them, they all of a sudden go from 50 -80 to make damn well sure they are NOT gong to be passed by a Subaru. ugh.

Don't feel so bad, I only learned MILF this past year.

well, hopefully you didnt learn it the same way I did... I learned it a couple years ago from my daughter. But she didn't bother to tell me what it was... she just said that particular phrase was literally created for me. I had no idea what she meant or what she was talking about; so I asked a coworker who I'd known for over 20 years... so I figured if my own daughter was calling me something it couldn'dt be THAT bad... only to have him burst out laughing and, extremely awkwardly, tell me that it was a mother that, uh, you sort of had the hots for... in a more graphic way. Once i figured out what it actually meant for real I gave her total grief for a calling me that and b n ot telling me what it was so I looked that stupid when I asked someone. But apparently, in her case, she meant it literally... as several of her friends, uh, had said things about me to her for real. So she meant it quite literally, in the case of her friends. I WAS the mother they wanted to... well.. so it was not a real great way to learn what the dumb thing meant.

VVV

Moon beam :

"an yes butterchicken, people driving slow in the fast lane drive me nuts too. But more the people who when they are driving slow and you go to pass them, see you driving a subaru outback and God forbid a Subaru outback passes them, they all of a sudden go from 50 -80 to make damn well sure they are NOT gong to be passed by a Subaru. ugh."

What about when you put on your signal to change lanes and the car in the other lane speeds up as if " you're not going to pass me ! I don't wanna lose the race ! "
Submit

don't even get me started... or the texters who look like they're driving drunk...
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > RANT