Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > RANT      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 826
MILFSPage 34 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF_5DT43x0g

Moon beam :

"an yes butterchicken, people driving slow in the fast lane drive me nuts too. But more the people who when they are driving slow and you go to pass them, see you driving a subaru outback and God forbid a Subaru outback passes them, they all of a sudden go from 50 -80 to make damn well sure they are NOT gong to be passed by a Subaru. ugh."

What about when you put on your signal to change lanes and the car in the other lane speeds up as if " you're not going to pass me ! I don't wanna lose the race ! "
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 827
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:47:26 PM
ah Buchichu, no access to "Breaking Bad" as yet.

Don't get me started on traffic rants, I'll fill up the forum. When the northerners come down, they swell the roads and bring all their big city bad driving habits to our small island and I drive around with manslaughter in my heart......

VVVVVVVVVV

"I think all cars should have rubber put around them like bumper cars so we can actually hit those drivers ON PURPOSE"

Finally! A man after my own heart! (And why are you not running afoul of the 2/10 rule?)
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 828
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 12:52:31 PM
" or the texters who look like they're driving drunk..."

Ya, before texting I didn't have to worry about drivers coming the other way , coming into my lane with me having to honk so they will look up in time.

I think all cars should have rubber put around them like bumper cars so we can actually hit those drivers ON PURPOSE

" When the northerners come down, they swell the roads and bring all their big city bad driving habits to our small island and I drive around with manslaughter in my heart......"

Driving around with manslaughter in your heart is against the law up here in Canada

moonbeamlover
Msg: 829
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 1:04:26 PM

moonbeam to ouija (below):
I can actually see you wearing a hat too for that matter

oh gosh no hat!!!!!!!!!!! Castle's last main had her in a hat and hours later she vanished.

sweetness... I know... that was an AWESOME pic... and you could see her face. Ouija, you don't necessarily need to post a pic of said hat; but I still say you'd probably rock one.

On castle, out of all the pics she sent to me to choose for her, that was one of her three most flattering ones (and the one of her in the blue dress that was all of her; INCREDIBLY flattering). She looked amazing in the hat. Why did her whole profile get deleted because of her with a hat on? I don't get it. I got the notice from markus on mine because you supposedly could not see my face (i guess most people's faces don't have shoes in the middle of them LOL) but my profile didn't get deleted, just the pic.

So ok ouija, don't post a pic of you in a hat; but you should try some just for seeing; I have a strong suspicion you'd rock them.

butterchicken and sweetness:

VVVVVVVVVV

"I think all cars should have rubber put around them like bumper cars so we can actually hit those drivers ON PURPOSE"

Finally! A man after my own heart! (And why are you not running afoul of the 2/10 rule?)
Submit

what the heck is the 2/10 rule?

And aren't ALL things against the law up there in Canada butterchicken? LOL (though if you find those rubber bumpers post something, I need to get some. Seriously :)

VVV

Egg carton hats? That is seriously a thing?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 830
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 1:07:51 PM
I can only wear straw cowboy hats. Freakishly big head. Head hunters dream. "/
I did have a client who made hats out of egg cartons. I am not crafty either. 2 wasted hours trying to make a centerpiece for christmas.. then I went and bought one at the store :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 831
i'm shakin' it over here
Posted: 12/16/2015 1:10:23 PM
oh, that was a shoe in her photo. I thought it was a scarlet bra. Some of those shoes and boots, I have to agree, they look less painful under my bed than they do on some feet. As for MILF, I thought it was fake milk, made w/ soy or something b/c everyone wanted it so much. No wonder I come here, for the train wreck posts, to learn new things, and see how the deadposterpool is going.

Speeding a$$holes in city streets is a fun issue. Cities here on the coast have streets as closed together as a horse's rear, b/c that was the mode of traffic back then. I remember dating someone in Columbus Ohio and marveling how wide the streets were. In NYC its weird to see people hit 50mph as they flash from stoplight to stoplight, but if they don't fix the potholes, it tends to slow people down. Especially the Smart Cars, they tend to just hover over the pothole like Wile E. Coyote spinning their wheels before they fall in and a cloud of dust rises up.
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 832
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 1:11:58 PM

Next time you see that 2/10 msg COPY AND PASTE it, click back, add it to your post, then it WILL post, click on " edit " , then delete the 2/10 msg....or keep it if you think it looks nice, haha, up to you.

srsly?
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 833
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 1:13:01 PM
just checking..... if this does not work I'll have a rant!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 834
Bad drivers
Posted: 12/16/2015 1:13:47 PM
oh for goodness sakes!

I OWN this place now!

muahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

(ooops, sorry, I guess I got carried away......)

"Egg carton hats? That is seriously a thing?"

OMG! (But the egg carton alligators are a treasure.....)

https://www.google.com/search?q=Egg+carton+hats

Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 835
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 1:17:57 PM
^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VkrUG3OrPc

moonbeamlover
Msg: 836
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 1:24:31 PM
LOL @ sweetness... congrats! (Ironically i think he had four of ten when he was asking you why YOU didn't bust it).

oh, that was a shoe in her photo. I thought it was a scarlet bra. Some of those shoes and boots, I have to agree, they look less painful under my bed than they do on some feet. As for MILF, I thought it was fake milk, made w/ soy or something b/c everyone wanted it so much. No wonder I come here, for the train wreck posts, to learn new things, and see how the deadposterpool is going.

uh, gto, the comments on the top of this page WERE about said shoe (and other shoes like it). i don't think they were talking about how painful to would be to walk in a bra... LOL

^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VkrUG3OrPc

I LOVE that movie... Ah sweet mysteries of life I've found you... woof... vy sank you herr doktor... the hair.. .the hair... (i'll shut up now)

which leads to another rant... people insisting on talking through the grand finales of movies (or tv shows) when you are trying to actually watch and listen to the damn things... just wait till it's over and THEN talk dangit..
 bamagrl68
Msg: 837
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 5:07:53 PM
Butterchickenheart- I think I committed manslaughter in my heart today over traffic.
Going anywhere here is pretty much risking your life, traffic is insane.
I'm fairly used to it, but still.................
I'm going down the highway today and this car zips around me, pulls in front of me so fast, I had to slam on the brakes and then two blocks down, they turned.
WTF?
So, you couldn't wait two blocks that you had to cut me off and then turn, no less?!
Freakin' a hole! :(
 Maleman999
Msg: 838
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 5:38:21 PM
^^^I've had that happen and a variation of that. That's where I'm driving down the road, and a car on a side street turns onto the road I'm on, but they do it as I'm almost at the intersection, and I have to hit the brakes. Nine times out of ten, when I look in the rear view mirror to see if someone is going to plow into me from behind, there's no vehicle anywhere close by. They couldn't wait the extra second for me to pass by, and I have to wait for them to reach road speed.

Then there are the "I must get to the red light as fast as possible" people. I'll be approaching an intersection that has a stop light that's currently red, so I will start slowing down-or at least not accelerate. But inevitably, there will be some clown who thinks he's Richard Petty, and will go full throttle right up to the intersection and then slam on his brakes. What's the rush to get to a red light?
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 839
Mans laughter
Posted: 12/16/2015 5:58:42 PM
Are you sure you aren't from my part of the country? That's how the snowbirds drive after they arrive in FL.

The worst is the ones who wait till I am right on top of them and THEN they pull out directly into my path and then I swear to pete they come to nearly a complete stop. Like they've made it onto the main road and now they have to take a sec to get their bearings.

They can't see me giving them the bird under the dashboard....
 bamagrl68
Msg: 840
MILFS
Posted: 12/16/2015 6:03:58 PM
maleman999- I know we aren't driving in the same place, but boy can I relate to what you said.
Getting cut off is my driving pet peeve.
People have done it to me to such an extreme that I've missed my exit.
I was in a terrible wreck (not that there is such a thing as a good one) not long after my daughter was born.
I was driving too fast, in the rain and rear ended the vehicle in front of me.
I totaled my car and if I had not had on my seat belt, I'm fairly sure I wouldn't be here.
The other driver was shaken up, but ok, I am VERY thankful for that.
I make mistakes just like everyone else, but I DO try to learn from them and that taught me a PERMANENT lesson........ There is no where I have to be that is worth my life or risking someone else's life.
I now leave at least two car lengths between me and the car in front of me, but apparently, to some that is an invitation for them to pull in front of me, ARG!
@sweetness and light-I'm in Alabama, on the Gulf coast, other than Florida, we get the most snowbirds, so I can definitely relate to you too!
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 841
Womens laughter
Posted: 12/16/2015 6:55:12 PM
Well Bama, you can have my snowbirds if you want them, it is not even Christmas yet and I am done with them.

Another 4 months of 'patience' lessons.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 842
Womens laughter
Posted: 12/16/2015 7:17:28 PM
Rant of the Day:

After December 10th, you have to pay FULL price admission to Knotts Merry Farm to go to the Christmas Crafts Village and Ghost Town Area !

What's up with THAT????

End of Rant of the Day.

Carry on.
 chameleonf
Msg: 843
Womens laughter
Posted: 12/16/2015 7:23:37 PM
Ha! You think you have it bad. Try being here with the ones that don't leave and drive the same way as you describe, but on treacherously icy, snowy roads...
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 844
Womens laughter
Posted: 12/16/2015 7:54:34 PM

Ha! You think you have it bad. Try being here with the ones that don't leave and drive the same way as you describe, but on treacherously icy, snowy roads...

Took the words out of my mouth. It's freezing rain and you have the tailgaters riding your bumper when you are already fish tailing because of no traction... Thinking because they can stop everyone else can too. They CAUSE the accidents

( bama I an glad you are ok)
 Olivoil
Msg: 845
Womens laughter
Posted: 12/16/2015 8:09:03 PM
Not a biggie, but I get irritated when certain people on these forums over use the word 'whom', and use it incorrectly. It's not interchangeable with 'who' and using it doesn't make you appear smarter/classy.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 846
Womens laughter
Posted: 12/16/2015 8:21:53 PM
^ Whom are you referring to?
 sapphiresky242
Msg: 847
Womens laughter
Posted: 12/16/2015 8:25:42 PM
^^^ To whom are you addressing the above post?

Lol. Sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm pretty sure I use "whom" incorrectly as well. I think we all have a handful of words or phrases that are like fingernails on a chalkboard when we hear them. Did you read the "Conversate" thread in Off Topic?
 bamagrl68
Msg: 848
Womens laughter
Posted: 12/16/2015 8:42:40 PM
Moonbeamlover- Thank you.
It could have turned out far different.
My daughter is 21 now, so that was a long time ago, but some lessons you just don't forget.
 shutterblink
Msg: 849
view profile
History
RANT
Posted: 12/16/2015 9:35:44 PM
Today's rant is brought to you by the letters S and B
As in... Snow Brush
As in... brush the d@mn snow off your vehicle windows before you 'attempt' to drive
An 8 inch square slightly above the steering wheel is not considered an unobstructed view

-end rant
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 850
view profile
History
RANT
Posted: 12/16/2015 9:47:15 PM

Today's rant is brought to you by the letters S and B

Okay...

As in... Snow Brush

Oh. I thought as in Shutter Blink. ;)

As in... brush the d@mn snow off your vehicle windows before you 'attempt' to drive

Where's the adventure in that? :)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > RANT