Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > RANT      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2ufo
Msg: 928
RANTPage 39 of 39    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39)
Oh, excellent Purplerider! Keep on flirting, smiling, making women smile back.

To me, flirting is the essence of making someone else feel good about who they are.
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 929
view profile
History
RANT
Posted: 1/9/2016 3:26:04 AM
Agreed MrRider... I think we as a human form, were meant to connect in real life.
I'm almost ready to disconnect from technology completely... (save for education research/lesson plans, banking and bill paying that I can do through the library service)

After following some life coaching - I've been putting myself into 'real life' situations with meeting people. Not saying I'm out there to 'meet the one'... but like you, just to get some real dialogue going...

I'm too busy house hunting for a year to bother about dating...

good luck with the 'flirting'...
 kj521
Msg: 930
RANT
Posted: 1/9/2016 5:11:06 AM
"Am I saying the right things? Are they receptive to me? Am I connecting better with them? All of it is bits of information I'm collecting to get better at dating."

With that smile, Mr.Rider? You don't need to over think it. :)

But.....

"The more I do this, the less I think that I will ever be successful at OLD."

I've been told it is possible to flirt with written word. ;)

OLD is just another avenue in which to utilize flirting. As Ms. 2Ufo says best...." flirting is the essence of making someone else feel good about who they are." Which may then lead to "people, (who) were meant to meet in real life."

Oh.....and if you need any practice.....well....you know where to find me. ;) ;)

Wishing you continued success!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > RANT