Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Where are all the Aging Stoners?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 199
Where are all the Aging Stoners? Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
"Ooooohhhh Chuck! So you WERE a stoner. "

Well, if by " stoner " you mean the pot version of " alcoholic " aka " chronic " , then not exactly .
I used in occasional social situations as well as for creative purposes ( songwriting - used to be very effective and FUN )

Eventually, it just no longer felt as good so I figured why bother ? Kind of like now when I try to watch certain Christmas movies and I realize I'm bored so why keep watching it ? Tradition ?

" This issue is something I address very early on. I'll let it be known that back in the day, I tried almost everything. Acid, mescaline, "uppers and downers, either way ... blood flows". Good Lord we even did PCP once (and just once - nasty stuff). How she handles the way I thought at one time predicts pretty well how she'll handle the way I think now. "

Yes , I also prefer open minded people .

" Only heroin was off limits. But I made my son promise that when I'm on my death bed, and only then, he'll score some for me. I'm gonna see heaven even before I get there."

I often joke that if I was told I only had 6 months to live I might try it. That line from Trainspotting haunts me : " take your best orgasm, multiply it by 1000 and you're still not even close "
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 200
Where are all the Aging Stoners?
Posted: 12/28/2015 4:52:06 PM
Real hippie's are old and cool...they smell like 60 year old farts, and are usually toothless.
Most of them live in California...many down in Santa Monica, curled up in sleeping bags on the beach and getting high.
Everyday, people stop by and bring them food, drink and weed...and listen to their stories...you should go !!!
 1965Princess2U
Msg: 201
Posted: 12/29/2015 3:58:21 PM
There is one aging stoner right here ! lol
 HippyDippyWeatherman
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2016 7:30:58 AM
Maybe it's just me but the campaigns of Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton seem like a resurrection of the Hippy generation ideals.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 203
Posted: 1/14/2016 8:18:48 PM
Hippy's lived hard...I'm talking daily and nightly party's...booze and drug buffet's....it was fun...but it's also a deadly lifestyle...most didn't survive the 90's...that movement will never return...
 ndm147
Msg: 204
Posted: 1/16/2016 7:35:17 PM
They have corporate jobs, pay taxes, own homes. Run our govt among other things.
 8inscrew
Msg: 205
Posted: 1/17/2016 11:31:46 PM
If you look at the legality of cannabis map who will see?

The hoopla again' that plant is rediculo.
 oneofzillion
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2016 7:37:39 AM
If you follow science we see that soldiers are using it for PTSD.

We were also lied to about LSD and magic mushrooms.

No wonder the war machine made then illegal!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Where are all the Aging Stoners?