Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Profiles that Turn the Ladies on ???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Profiles that Turn the Ladies on ???Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

So being too un-attractive and too attractive are both negatives when it comes to longterm relationships.

Being too unattractive does -- for dating, not-serious relationships, serious relationships, marriage, etc. More on a relative scale to the other.

TOO attractive doesn't hurt. It helps for all categories. I think it only opens a Potential drawback that could occur. That is if she (or he)'s a social butterfly & doesn't want to put up any defense layer to the opp-sex they'll more need of when socializing, when compared to an average Joe or Jane. The jealousy of their sig-other will sink in for a reason.
 realtysucks
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Profiles that Turn the Ladies on ???
Posted: 8/30/2018 5:28:04 PM
I do not consider myself attractive

However, do to the subject

Self interests and ethics seems to play a major role no
matter how competitive the dating world is.

I chose to live

Not to survive

So, these things don’t really bother me.
 siisaa
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2018 5:31:39 PM
Being TOO attractive can be a hindrance in dating but not as much as in a relationship, if you're the type to diffuse attention. When it comes to dating, the "beautiful people" often have to sift through more dirt & fool's gold to find any real gold (especially if they're trying to date strangers on a dating site or a club/bar). The hottest people I've known in my life, especially the super hot girls, have also been the most insecure. One can only assume but I'd wager to guess it's because the only reason they've received as much attention as they have is due to their looks. & we all know physical beauty fades or it could be taken away in an instant with an accident that disfigures the face and/or body. Constantly being told you're beautiful, and nothing else, can hinder one’s personal growth and self-worth. It's like, "is that ALL I have to offer?"
 realtysucks
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2018 5:35:57 PM
Totally agree with you

It’s not my place to judge ones upbringing
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2018 5:49:57 PM
I learned at a young age that the 'super hot girls' was not my thing. every guy in school chased 2 or 3 of the girls. I never wanted to compete, or if I was number one today, what about next week. later in life, I still feel that way and have seen too many extremely attractive people that never had to compromise or make a relationship work.
 Clear_River
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2018 9:27:15 AM
I really like a well written profile. I like people who put some time and effort into their profiles.

Unfortunately they are very far and few between.
 cutenerd1866
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2018 9:39:16 AM

Guys are going to want a connection just as much as women when comes to a Relationship. If going by guy/girl trends, if anything, I would presume guys tend to want more of a connection with a gal to be in a Relationship, as guys are more picky about being in a Relationship VS just-dating.

Agreed. Guys seem to be way more picky about being in a relationship.
 TomásIasan
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2018 11:28:34 AM
I don't think I am picky, more of minor things that were off setting. It was minor things but just seemed off, like what are we doing tomorrow somehow that just seemed like we are in a relationship already. Or calling 4 times the next day before I even get up it just made me cringe. A lady said no expectations lets see what happens was more laid back about it not rushing things was more reciprocated to for some reason.

The worst feeling in the world I found was having the hype of being into a lady one day, and the next day feeling disappointed on how things are going. How would say that to woman exactly I am sorry I put so much effort into being with you to find out you are not what I am looking for? It doesn't go over well saying it face to face believe me it doesn't a lot of the times. Not to bother making that effort would be a smart decision to begin with. Has nothing to do with confidence has to do with second guessing if things don't work out how angry is she going to be. If feeling is not more than sexual how is she going to react are those consequences worth the pursuit, you ever felt retching pain when someone is emotionally hurt? Not a pleasant feeling and your looking at them knowing your the cause you think it's not bothersome you be wrong.

That's the image a person gets to walk away with implanted in their brain, your facial expression your pain, hurt, sadness and they carry it feeling like shit. They also know it had to be done, and that it wasn't something they intended on it just is what it is not what he might be searching for. Made a mistake here let me undo you can't wish I knew after before it happened cause it would never have happened to begin.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2018 6:09:05 PM

When it comes to dating, the "beautiful people" often have to sift through more dirt & fool's gold to find any real gold

I think just about everyone from average Jane on up can say that, though. :)

The hottest people I've known in my life, especially the super hot girls, have also been the most insecure

True...

One can only assume but I'd wager to guess it's because the only reason they've received as much attention as they have is due to their looks.

Looks is the deciding factor for attention for everyone. Of course their looks draws it in, like everyone else. I don't think that they lack in personality, but I think they take it for granted like anyone else would, by default.

Constantly being told you're beautiful, and nothing else, can hinder one’s personal growth and self-worth. It's like, "is that ALL I have to offer?"

If they don't know you -- well, yeah. When getting to know a stunner, there's plenty of guys who give compliments outside just the looks.
 siisaa
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2018 12:07:35 AM

If they don't know you -- well, yeah. When getting to know a stunner, there's plenty of guys who give compliments outside just the looks.

That's one of the MANY reasons I tired of online dating, hearing the same compliments over and over. Compliments on my looks are not that interesting to hear and I don't take them seriously, especially from people who don't know me. However, if a person compliments my work ethic (like my supervisor did yesterday, which put a smile on my face), kindness, sense of humor, music taste or intelligence - those accolades hold more weight because they're from people who've gotten to know me beyond first glance or some pixels on a screen.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 110
Posted: 9/9/2018 3:44:59 PM
Before you ask about what profiles that turn the ladies on, please watch this video to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkcVV5iWfIw
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Profiles that Turn the Ladies on ???