Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Pretty self explanatory given where I'm posting this      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mandon94
Msg: 51
Pretty self explanatory given where I'm posting thisPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
She didn't even really know anything about my lifestyle either - she just saw I was overweight and didn't have a car and that somehow that would make me less worthy of dating. It's quite interesting - but regardless, the fact that I seem unappealing to judgemental people like her is more of a relief than anything. Deeeeeefinitely not looking for that.

I mean in the end it's not about where you are - it's about where you're going, and if you're making a serious effort to get there. Most people are smart enough to realize that. I may be overweight now - but I'm shedding weight to the point where losing 70lbs in the next 5 months is a very real possibility. I couldn't be happier with my lifestyle choices right now.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 52
Pretty self explanatory given where I'm posting this
Posted: 10/18/2015 11:49:02 PM

it's about where you're going, and if you're making a serious effort to get there.

Well said, Mandon. Reminds me of the Scottish saying "Tak tent o time ere time taks tent of thee", take care of time before time takes care of thee.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 53
Pretty self explanatory given where I'm posting this
Posted: 10/18/2015 11:55:33 PM
P.S. Arcade and pizza were the best things about growing up in Queens and Brooklyn! Bring back the nineties, baby! Bring back when I was fifteen years old, our first summer in NYC, and it was so hot in the summer in the city! We would walk back to our apartment from Forest Park down Metropolitan Ave. and buy some Haagendazs strawberry ice ream at a Chinese man's vegetable store, and we'd eat it walking... and we were so happy. And I wore a vintage dress, my mother's from the seventies... because we didn't have any other, and it looked so nice on me.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Pretty self explanatory given where I'm posting this