Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What is the reason Canda elected Trudeau Can Canada be more liberal?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oneofzillion
Msg: 126
view profile
History
What is the reason Canda elected Trudeau Can Canada be more liberal?Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Who funds ISIS?

Who funded bin Laden against Russia?

We will be attacked, no doubt about. We can't have honestly in politics now can we! And it will from the people who fund Isis. They are the same people that have always funded both sides of all wars.

Pirates and Emperors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS43cgoQLUE
 Maleman999
Msg: 127
What is the reason Canda elected Trudeau Can Canada be more liberal?
Posted: 3/22/2016 5:40:39 PM

Pretty sure Canada will welcome (more) terror attacks on its soil..it's shown itself to be a soft target.

There was a terror attack-of sorts-in Toronto last week. A guy got on a city bus, pulled out a knife and hijacked the bus. He ordered the bus driver to take him to a Tim Hortons. Obviously, the cops had no trouble finding him. I wonder if they allowed him to finish his coffee or finish eating his donut before cuffing him and hauling him off to jail.
 Onyx49
Msg: 128
Posted: 3/22/2016 5:46:59 PM
OMG...Canadians are such...ussies...did you see the video yesterday of the guy in the easter bunny costume beat some guys azz in the mall...a Bus driver in NYC, would have killed that guy, or the passengers would have....
 Maleman999
Msg: 129
Posted: 3/22/2016 6:08:58 PM
^^^I tried finding that video, and the sights they showed were fights involving Easter bunnies in the U.S. There's a lot of bunny rage in the U.S.
 00Spy
Msg: 130
Posted: 5/19/2016 7:55:02 AM
Here is a new video.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-conservative-whip-1.3588407

Nothing like watching Parliament and seeing a Toronto Blue Jays game break out.

The Bullying Barista Prime Minister Trudeau is in deep coffee grinds for his actions yesterday.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 131
Posted: 5/19/2016 8:08:57 AM
^^^^^^ LOL - Brosseau must have been a soccer player in a past life or studied a lot of Claude Lemieux videos
 00Spy
Msg: 132
Posted: 5/19/2016 8:14:05 AM
They are hammering the Prima Donna Barista PM this morning and calling for punishment.
He has apologized at least three times but oddly he keeps blaming Parliament.
Saying he wants to reform the Parliament so that this never happens again - laughable.
Could this be the fall of his him or his government?
 matyko
Msg: 133
Posted: 5/19/2016 10:07:01 AM
^^^ Are you still angry that our fool Harper threw away the election and the conservatives lost...big time? I voted for Harper, he lost. HE is the reason they lost the election. The liberals were in third place and the Conservatives and NDP took Canadians for granted, took us for fools and it backfired. Harper lost. Repeat - Harper lost, his fault...go talk to him.

The three parties yesterday were all fools. So don't blame any one party or the PM. That fake injury play is almost worthy of an Academy Award.

Trudeau has another....oh, three and a half years left. He will have good days and bad days and Canada will not fall apart...just like it didn't when run by the Liberals and Conservatives before him. During that time the losing parties...the Conservatives and the NDP will both be finding new leaders because even THEIR party faithful don't support them. This is what is truly laughable....their own party doesn't support them.

Remember Spy - Harper lost the election. Canada spoke. We, you and I, voted for a loser. Suck it up buttercup.
 00Spy
Msg: 134
Posted: 5/19/2016 10:27:37 AM
mat, please explain what Harper has to do with Justin Trudeau's actions last night?
Aside from the fact that he was there to witness that horrific display of bully tactics and the assault of an innocent man and woman.
If you are paying attention to cpac today you would see we might not have to wait 3 and a half years.
Then what will you say "buttercup"?
My only question is was Trudeau's anger fuelled charge the result of a "roid rage" or illegal drug use?
Something smells in Ottawa?
 chinook1111
Msg: 135
Posted: 5/19/2016 11:31:03 AM
Yeah Trudeau the feminist lol.This guy needs to go.He turned down foreign waterbombers for the fire and it is now close to double in size.
 matyko
Msg: 136
Posted: 5/19/2016 12:15:41 PM
Lol. You guys are too funny. We will survive. BTW, my Dad was a feminist...first feminist I knew. He wanted my sister and I to be the same and have the same as my brothers. I am actually ashamed of that woman that feigned the elbow move, reminds me of some Swedish hockey player.

I'm sure if both of you have a flare up of your hemmoroids tomorrow you will blame the Liberals.

Harper lost. Blame Harper.

And I think a few more should mellow out with a toke or two...forum participants first, politicians second.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 137
Posted: 5/19/2016 12:24:39 PM
"I am actually ashamed of that woman that feigned the elbow move, reminds me of some Swedish hockey player. "

Swedish players have nothing on Claude Lemieux - and he is Canadian ! Talk about being ashamed !

Claude was famous for falling down every time someone simply bumped him SLIGHTLY , just like Brasseau, and then wiping his chin , looking at his hand and act like he was expecting to see blood to draw a penalty.

Should we expect Parliament members to wear hockey padding in the near future ?
 UtterAmazement
Msg: 138
Posted: 5/19/2016 12:33:18 PM

Here is a new video

I watched that. You Canadians really shouldn't be criticizing the US political system or politicians. Yours seem as much a cluster fluk as ours. :)
 LGL1975
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2016 12:34:37 PM
Trudeau is too immature to be Prime Minister. He should be sent back to boarding school.
 chinook1111
Msg: 140
Posted: 5/19/2016 1:04:28 PM
Matyko dear,Harper lost because Quebec could see dollar signs,and what has happened to Alberta getting aid?200 million?
First he blows a few billion abroad to have kisses directed his way and then of course the proposed Bombardier bailout for a few billion and now he talks a new electric transportation hub between Montreal and Ottawa. Guess who will build those railcars?Getting the drift about this guy?Liberals hate Alberta because we interrupted their corruption gravy train.

In case you didn't remember.
 matyko
Msg: 141
Posted: 5/19/2016 1:52:03 PM
^^^^ you could work towards separation...let west go one its own.
I also want an explanation as to why Quebec and Ontario have been "have nots" for far too long. Cut them off. And we paid gazillions in transfer payments under Harper's watch too. And Harper sent our money all over the world. And Harper agreed to allow 30,000 Syrians I to Canada. And Harper has bailed out Bombardier...this pisses me off too...nobody bailed me out. And of Bombardier is at the governments teat again, cut them off.

All of them are the same. And please, I voted for Harper. I also voted for Prentice. Harper threw away that election in the last 3 weeks.

That fiasco yesterday was a high school drama class at its best. And they were ALL idiots...except maybe Elizabeth May. And if you thought anyone was worse than the other in that fiasco yesterday, you are a fool.
 427cammer
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2019 12:12:57 AM

Justin Trudeau is often viewed in both Canada and The United States as a kind of anti-Trump. Young, nice looking, liberal, the son of a former prime minister, and sufficiently woke in all the right ways, he has a hero status for some. It is remarkable that all of a sudden it is Trudeau, not Trump, who may be taken down by corruption.

It’s a good reminder that Donald Trump didn’t invent corruption or the breaking of political norms––such things predate him by a few centuries. That a “nice guy,” like Trudeau engaged in corruption will surprise many, but perhaps it shouldn’t. Abuse of government power has never been limited to the crude.

It will be an astounding irony if just as the Mueller probe returns a report with no smoking gun, Trump’s adversary in Canada is engulfed in a damaging scandal. It will be another example of something that “wasn’t supposed to go that way.” But here we are. Over two years after investigations into Trump began there has still been no finding of wrongdoing by him. Just three weeks into the Lavalin scandal, Trudeau has been badly damaged.

Whether Trudeau’s leadership survives this scandal or not, it is yet another reminder that things are not always what they seem.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/unlike-trump-trudeau-is-in-real-trouble/ar-BBUcBch?ocid=ientp

Is there anyone here left who will admit to being happy when Trudeau was elected?.... are you finally ready to admit the error of your ways?
 LGL1975
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2019 6:03:17 AM
The liberals won the last election because they promised to implement some form of proportional representation. And a lot of voters who had been supporting NDP and the Greens gave Trudeau their support because of that issue. And of course Trudeau has already bailed on his promise.

Liberals will probably win the next election scheduled for October because we now have a new right wing populist party led by a former Conservative, Maxime Bernier. I suspect the People's Party of Canada was created to split the conservative vote so Trudeau can win one more and impose this very unpopular and regressive carbon tax.
Posted: 3/1/2019 7:03:11 AM

Is there anyone here left who will admit to being happy when Trudeau was elected?

There are lots of us. There are even more of us now that Fraud Ford has started to gutt Ontario. It will take years for the next liberal government to undue the damage he is doing. As for Trudeau, what do you want him to do? pee 9000 jobs up a tree. If Lavelin was a company in English speaking Canada, people would be all over him to give it a pass and save those jobs.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2019 7:48:27 AM
#142 says

Is there anyone here left who will admit to being happy when Trudeau was elected?.... are you finally ready to admit the error of your ways?

Would you pose the same question to Trump lovers given what he has been mired in for the past 2 years?
 427cammer
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2019 10:12:32 PM
LeFouGamboj:

Would you pose the same question to Trump lovers given what he has been mired in for the past 2 years?

No need, there's already several Canadians who are constantly pestering the Trump supporters. I wanted to see if these Canadians were sensible enough to be embarrassed about their own leader.

SomewhereInTheStratosfere:

As for Trudeau, what do you want him to do? pee 9000 jobs up a tree. If Lavelin was a company in English speaking Canada, people would be all over him to give it a pass and save those jobs.

I'm shocked and appalled that I have to share a country with people who think like you. The hate and abuse Trudeau and his supporters have dealt out to an indigenous female makes me not want to admit to being Canadian.
Posted: 3/3/2019 2:07:41 PM

I'm shocked and appalled that I have to share a country with people who think like you

Not near as appalled and shocked as I am to have to share this country with the dangerously stupid!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2019 3:53:42 PM
More important....how's your PM's eyebrows doing? Still on?
 427cammer
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2019 9:23:12 PM
^^^^ nope, nuh uh.

Us Canadians don't care that he's arrogant and we don't care that he's not very bright. And apparently we don't care that he is crooked as hell...

...but we won't stand for someone casting doubt on how incredibly good-looking he is. Take it back.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2019 7:22:39 AM
"Is there anyone here left who will admit to being happy when Trudeau was elected?.... are you finally ready to admit the error of your ways?"

>>>it was interesting of the article link to compare to Chump. after all, corruption isn't chump's only sin. he apologizes to dictators. when a citizen is returned in a coma, he trusts his friend the human rights abuser of NK over his own eyes. he trusts Putin over his intelligence agencies. he's ok with the Saudis sawing up a disident. chump also attacks the free press, he denegrates POWs, alienates allies, lies on a weekly basis...

its not good that JT did what he did, tho its a reminder that "all politics are local", and hopefully there will be something done.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What is the reason Canda elected Trudeau Can Canada be more liberal?