Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Clinton campaign lawyer charged with voter fraud.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 26
tRump is the real fraudPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
All of a sudden, sharing emails with a subordinate looks innocent compared to treason:

President Trump revealed "highly classified" intelligence to Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak last week, according to a report in The Washington Post.

The extremely sensitive information was gathered by a U.S. ally united in the fight against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and given on the basis that it remain private between the two parties. According to U.S. officials who spoke to the Post, Mr. Trump potentially jeopardized that relationship while also disclosing key ISIS-related intelligence.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 27
tRump is the real fraud
Posted: 5/16/2017 12:59:50 PM

All of a sudden, sharing emails with a subordinate looks innocent compared to treason:

Also should be noted, he has no idea what he is doing, or he just trying to play dumb.

Donald Trump 'not even aware of where intelligence was from' before telling Russia, White House reveals
The president 'wasn’t briefed on the sources and methods', says National Security Adviser HR McMaster
Emily Shugerman New York
Tuesday 16 May 2017 18:12 BST

A senior advisor to Donald Trump has said the president himself decided to share highly sensitive information with Russia - effectively a spontaneous decision made on the spur of the moment.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-russia-leak-latest-news-president-classified-information-spur-moment-his-decision-white-house-a7739261.html
 gtomustang
Msg: 28
Chump for Manchurian candidate
Posted: 5/16/2017 2:07:49 PM
poor little Johnny, he keeps blaming the liberals for HRC winning the popular vote, and now he can't spin that his hero gave away classified intel to the very Republican that lost Flynn his job, during a period of time Chump is being investigated for collusion with those very same Russians, and which can keep the Israelis from sharing any more tips on possible terrorist plans for airplanes.

You just keep floundering around in deflection. Those liberal voters sure made the right choice in choosing anyone but Chump. Meanwhile the White Again House spins and spins what happens and what didn't happen and going backwards on their lies.

maybe Chump will pull out his "Tapes" and show us all what was really said.
 John252817
Msg: 29
Corrupt Hillary still in the news
Posted: 5/16/2017 4:15:59 PM
“While details of the Washington Post article are still emerging, President Trump, as the Commander in Chief of the United States, has the sole ability to declassify any information, at any time, and without any specific process. If the President perceives it is in the national security interest of our country to do so, then he has a duty to declassify and disclose information. This is a responsibility the head of the Executive Branch is entrusted with.”........................Sen Jim Risch

^^^^^^^^^YIKES!!!! big and gto and other liberals sure do not understand the law, the rules.....YIKES!!!!

And gto, you still are very hurt like that woman crying and screaming after the election. 304-227, sorry you can't wrap your brain around what the rules are to elect a President
 The_Pearl
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/16/2017 5:40:47 PM
^^You're right John!!
Throw out any rules or protocol that the WH has followed in years past! Oh wait....how many past Presidents were dumb enough to tell classified information to the enemy?
Funny how you never disclose the "whole" story...kind of reminds me of someone.??
The rules were not followed.
But of course, Trump had no idea it was "classified info"...what a derp!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:08:26 PM
Actually, trump haters are spinning and pivoting
From
1. Top secrets were revealed
To
2. Confidential info from a source was revealed
To
3. The source may be discovered
To
4. Leftist media revealing an alleged source, Israel

To
5. Trump breathed near a Russian
To
6. Trump revealed the information shared and the source.

You people. Ha!

Keep trying

______
In addition to fact that the President may share any info, particularly to protect Americans, (watch the ridiculous examples they offer because average people are literal),
To make them sadder, john. one of the main MSM did a story about laptops and airplanes in March.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 32
Chump for Manchurian candidate
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:24:12 PM

Meanwhile the White Again House spins and spins what happens and what didn't happen and going backwards on their lies.

Wonder how they will spin this:

Israeli intelligence ‘boiling mad’ over Trump disclosure: report
By Mark Hensch - 05/16/17 03:46 PM EDT

Israeli intelligence officers are “boiling mad and demanding answers” after President Trump reportedly shared classified information from Israel with Russia, according to a new report.

Two Israeli intelligence officers confirmed to BuzzFeed Tuesday that Israel had shared specific intelligence with the U.S. about Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) plots to smuggle explosive laptops onto planes.

"We have an arrangement with America which is unique to the world of intelligence sharing," one intelligence officer told BuzzFeed. "We do not have this relationship with any other country."

"To know that this intelligence is shared with others, without our prior knowledge? That is, for us, our worst fears confirmed," the officer added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333670-israeli-intelligence-boiling-mad-at-trump-report
 deetristate
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:35:02 PM
And

NOW

for REALITY:

I present to you.......

Israel's Ambassador to the United States:

“"""""Israel has full confidence in our intelligence-sharing relationship with the United States and looks forward to deepening that relationship in the years ahead under President Trump,” Dermer said in a statement."""""
 congupnaroad
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:43:20 PM
Is it true that Crybaby Hillary has been paying large sums of money to the Washington Post to publish fake news about Trump?
 The_Pearl
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:46:17 PM
Revenge is a b1tch!
What comes around....goes around....if it was true.
She's laughing so hard...I'm sure she has peed herself...several times!!
 deetristate
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:47:32 PM
And

NOW

for REALITY:

I present to you.......

Israel's Ambassador to the United States:

“"""""Israel has full confidence in our intelligence-sharing relationship with the United States and looks forward to deepening that relationship in the years ahead under President Trump,” Dermer said in a statement."""""
 The_Pearl
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:50:49 PM
Dee....That was yesterdays news...
Try to keep up

By the way...can I order 2 hats in pink...thanks
Collect off trump

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/16/2017 7:14:44 PM
^^^^Golf clap :)
 deetristate
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/16/2017 7:29:13 PM
I see. It is yesterday's news because the above made up "story" about the "horror" and Israel being "angry" was ...well... made up.

I get that.

( He even mimicked my golf clap comment. He loves me. Sorry that it is not mutual.)

Flatterrrrrrred !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am even flattered by envious "women" and their comments (here, girly man pretending to be a woman). I am sorry that they can't function without me, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It must be tough now for anyone who is simultaneously a Trump hater and an Israel lover.

With the MSM sacrificing Israeli (allegedly) intelligence just to continue wallowing in their hatred of Trump and all.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 40
tRump is the real fraud
Posted: 5/16/2017 7:55:54 PM

By the way...can I order 2 hats in pink...thanks
Collect off trump

Get the Chinese ones, they are a much better deal.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/16/2017 7:57:32 PM

I see. It is yesterday's news because the above made up "story" about the "horror" and Israel being "angry" was ...well... made up

Yep....Israel actually said...."We understand that the only way Donald Trump can be trusted with classified information, is if it was on his tax returns" ...true story!
Kid you not!

He even mimicked my golf clap comment

That's because you're special Dee...:/ Kind of like Trump....special fella.
Laugh and the world laughs with ya!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/16/2017 8:59:44 PM
^

.Israel actually said...."We understand that the only way Donald Trump can be trusted with classified information, is if it was on his tax returns" ...true story!
Kid you not!

Netanyahu wanted Trump in!!!
Well, and now he got him!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/19/2017 9:29:54 PM

Netanyahu wanted Trump in!!!
Well, and now he got him!

It will be a matter of hours before Comrade Trump create some international controversy with Israel.
 Maleman999
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/20/2017 4:51:26 AM
Do you mean you don't believe Trump when he said:
"“We want to create peace between Israel and the Palestinians. We will get it done. We will be working so hard to get it done. I think there is a very good chance and I think we will.”
"“It is something that I think is frankly, maybe, not as difficult as people have thought over the years.”

Having peace in the middle east with everybody getting along and making everyone happy is a piece of cake for Trump. Maybe he should try the same strategy in the U.S., where there is still a big divide between pro-Trump and anti-Trump people.

Maybe Trump's solution is to tell them to build a wall, where Palestinians are kept on one side and Jews are kept on the other side,and the two will never mix, since Trump thinks building walls is the solution to any and all disagreements.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2017 5:26:44 AM

It will be a matter of hours before Comrade Trump create some international controversy with Israel

Yeah that could happen if Trump apologises to the Israeli people about Obama meddling in their elections.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Clinton campaign lawyer charged with voter fraud.