Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Daughter has a problem with mne dating a younger guy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 101
Daughter has a problem with mne dating a younger guyPage 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I am not stating anything everybody does not already know. We all get older. We all have to accept it. Why play these ridiculous games with ourselves. There are plenty of quality relationships between middle aged people. This garbage about 45 year old women with 27 year old guys is nonsensical. If a forty five year old women wants a quality relationship, simple, find somebody their age.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 102
Daughter has a problem with mne dating a younger guy
Posted: 11/14/2015 4:53:56 PM
In 1930, Agatha Christie married a 25 year old man 14 years her junior. They were happily married till she died in 76.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 103
Posted: 11/14/2015 5:06:15 PM
Areyoukiddingmoi

You answered YOUR question….not mine.
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 104
Posted: 11/14/2015 5:24:54 PM
Sunkist Everybody should do what they want. On the other hand, do not to be delusional about your prospects. If you are a famous, good looking actress, you may well be able to bag a much younger man, at least for a period of time. Witness Ashton Kutcher. But the truth is that most older women will not be able to bag a much younger man unless it is strictly a sexual relationship. He will not be sticking around for the encore.
 geekgrrrl
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2015 5:47:45 PM
^^^^ You sound bitter.
 SunKist_Gal
Msg: 106
Posted: 11/14/2015 5:53:51 PM
@post 111^^^^^^^^^^^^^Again....you're not getting it!
Who cares? I for one do not want a much younger man....I have dated younger and older.
Why just rag on the women in this scenario.....If a man can snags a much younger woman....it's either she doesn't like "sex" and willing to deal without it for the money and men her age don't want her...meh!
It goes both ways....
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 107
Posted: 11/14/2015 5:55:40 PM
Just what would I be bitter about sweetie? You sound like that transgender guy who attacked VM. You have no argument, so you go ad hominem. The thing is everybody here knows that I am speaking absolute facts. Only the delusional, refuse to accept them.
 geekgrrrl
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2015 5:58:14 PM
Areyoukiddingmoi said

Just what would I be bitter about sweetie? You sound like that transgender guy who attacked VM. You have no argument, so you go ad hominem. The thing is everybody here knows that I am speaking absolute facts. Only the delusional, refuse to accept them.

With a response like that you are either VM or his b!tch... um I mean butt-boy...lol
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 109
Posted: 11/14/2015 6:01:26 PM
But it doesn't go both ways in our culture, nor biologically. And we all know that too. There are always exceptions of course. But they are few and far between. If you are a 45 year old woman and you want to get married again, have a true relationship, don't waste your valuable time dating young guys who are simply looking to have sex with you. Look for a middle aged man. Middle-aged guys do, culturally and factually have a much better chance of a relationship with a much younger woman then vice a versa. It is not equal and don't for one second think it ever will be.
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 110
Posted: 11/14/2015 6:07:09 PM
I don't mind being called VM, although I'm not. He is intelligent and he is right. And it does seem that when people come here to tell the truth, at least the truth as they see it, too many of you have hissy fits.
 SunKist_Gal
Msg: 111
Posted: 11/14/2015 6:09:11 PM

If you are a 45 year old woman and you want to get married again

This is where you are way off track.....most don't want to remarry.

don't waste your valuable time dating young guys you are simply looking to have sex with you.

^^^^^^^^Do you not see how silly this sounds....as opposed to the old guy who wants to but can't..let the young girls have them....lol.
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 112
Posted: 11/14/2015 6:11:33 PM
Truth and facts are never silly, and just because you never want to marry again, don't think you are the norm. Normal women, normal middle-aged women, want to be in loving relationships and marriage. Damaged women do not.
 VolkanoKing
Msg: 113
Posted: 11/14/2015 6:12:19 PM
"areyoukiddingmoi" is a repeat troll/sock who has been coming back here again and again and again...he's had dozens of names but his cadence is always the same. He's had loads of other identities..he's deleted over and over and over and his current identity will be zapped shortly as well.

Best course of action: Ignore him. He just hates that.
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 115
Posted: 11/14/2015 6:23:23 PM
VK, I expected you to show up. You know you really are an enigma to me You are a relatively good looking woman and you live in a vibrant and very large city, and yet cannot seem to find any men to date. So the question is why? Is it the million available guys who live in your city, or is it you ? That is a really tough one to answer.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 116
Posted: 11/14/2015 6:26:39 PM
Yeah. Pretty much the Plan A for these trolls is to personally attack anyone who calls them and their posts out.

I deleted all personal info from my profile because of that.
 HereComesYourSun
Msg: 117
Posted: 11/14/2015 7:12:45 PM
If my mom, years ago, had divorced my dad and shown up dating a 27 year old dude, I would have been so f'ing embarassed. My opinion of her would have changed completely... to immature desperate skank. I probably would not have spoken to her again because I'd have figured so was too messed up to bother hearing anything that she'd advise/answer/contribute to.

If I, now, showed up at my 25 year old son's house with a date who was 2 years older than he was.........I'd expect him to not speak to me again.

What the f are people doing?
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 118
Posted: 11/14/2015 7:27:37 PM
Sun, don't talk common sense. They will go all ad hominem on you. You can never speak sense if it goes against the grain. And you are offending these middle ages women who have no issue fuking young men
 TrvstInKarma
Msg: 119
Posted: 11/14/2015 7:43:50 PM

And you are offending these middle ages women who have no issue fuking young men

Lol, this is funny stuff right there. Guess what, I only date men that I'm attracted to, whether younger, older, or same age. These men have OPTIONS - they can get dates with younger, older or same age as well. They pick me to date. I'm not a consolation prize, like you make women my age out to be. I "fvck" who I want to "fvck", to put it as crudely as you. And yes, why would I bang a middle aged guy who has nothing physically on a firm, ripped, virile young guy who can go at it all night? You think it's a guys "birth right" to bang hot young chicks, no matter what their age is? Cool, but I'll do the same, thank you very much. WHy do you get so angry at women my age dating younger guys. YOu should be happy, that means less competition for you as you go after the hot, young, nubile women.

And as somebody already said, a lot of women my age are not looking to get married again. I'm not - I was married for 20 years, have no desire to do it again any time soon or ever.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2015 7:49:59 PM
How about a 45 year old woman that can offer wisdom, understanding, sexpertise and a nurturing quality that some man may want? I hear so many younger guys complain about the 20 year olds who just lie there like starfish and think that their firm, nubile young bodies are enough. Those that have nothing more to contribute beyond the bedroom attractions?
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 121
Posted: 11/14/2015 7:52:06 PM
Sweetheart, you misread me. You seem to get they are lining up to Fuk you because you are so willing. And since love and relationships matter not to you, you are perfect for them and they for you. It's all for fun. When they look for love..and they all will, you won't enter their thoughts. When they leave you behind, they won't remember your name. But they may remember your bjs. Hey, it's always nice to be remembered. :-)

And yes, I distinguish between making love and fuking a woman. A guy fuks a woman he doesn't care about. He makes love to those he does.
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 122
Posted: 11/14/2015 7:57:55 PM
You think young guys want to date their mothers? They won't be looking for nurturing or love from moms friends. Sex is the only thing they want. They want love and nurturing from women they can love back...and that's not mom's middle aged friends. Sorry.
 SunKist_Gal
Msg: 123
Posted: 11/14/2015 8:05:50 PM
Go Karma......Enjoy your date and ignore the Troll...he contributes nothing of any importance ever....just an impotent, sad little man.
Who likes to belittle women......makes him feel good.
Probably touching himself, looking at your pictures in the meantime.
Ick!!
 55catmando
Msg: 124
Posted: 11/14/2015 8:42:59 PM
This thread is not about Karma. It was originally about another woman dating another young guy and her daughter didn't like it much. What about that topic? Karma will date who she wants. But I would be interested in what she would do if her kids disapproved of her young dates. Right now she would probably say her kids would be okay with it because that's what she hopes they would say and what she wants them to say. But what about the OP's daughter? What about this young guy and his 1 year old and 2 year old child?

I can "high five" anyone out there getting a little on the side or a lot on the side in a no strings attached/it's all in fun romp and I couldn't care less if he's older/she's young or she's older/he's younger. But what about the collateral damage or possible collateral damage. Is the OP's lust for a young gun worth jeopardizing her relationship she has with her daughter? To the OP it is. That's where I draw a line in the sand and make a judgment call. And this young guys mother, the OP is going to meet the young guy's mother and his two small children?? FFS. More collateral damage. Some folks need a kiss on the forehead....with a brick.
 areyoukiddingmoi
Msg: 125
Posted: 11/15/2015 5:08:54 AM
Let's call a spade a spade cat. Women dating guys young enough to be their sons are totally screwed up. They don't get many, indiscriminate young guys will line up to Fuk them. Its not a badge of honor on their part, its a badge of shame. And yes, their adult children must be appalled. I would be if my mom had done the same. Embarassed would not be a strong enough word.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Daughter has a problem with mne dating a younger guy