Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Any guys here miss the good ol' days of POF when....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spot4username
Msg: 121
Any guys here miss the good ol' days of POF when....Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

I am fairly new here in the forums... so I am guessing that when you can see a name and a post but no picture it means they are gone?
Is it permanent or temporary, like a time-out?

I noticed quite a few familiar names but no pictures this week.

No. I don't have a photo. My profile is hidden and all my photos are marked private at the moment. When my profile is active I show my photo.

If view profile and history are absent under the message number the user is no longer here.
 ShowboatSupreme
Msg: 122
Any guys here miss the good ol' days of POF when....
Posted: 11/25/2015 6:19:12 PM
I heard Gorilla got attacked by a golf club...
 tangofish
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2015 8:02:18 PM
I need to build a tinfoil hat to protect myself from being banned, and keep the bad people out of my mind... don't want to end up on the RIP roster.
 youandgo34
Msg: 124
Posted: 11/25/2015 9:02:04 PM
Not so bad. Easy to prepare throw away profiles. The rules no longer apply. Feel free to call it like you see it. You can post one profile after another. Me, I see hags behind the nukings. They are laughable at this point.
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 125
Posted: 11/28/2015 6:47:02 AM
will this post or not?

Yay........ now I can add my reply (sure helps to copy each post before losing it forever....)

bored, desperate and lonely

Yep, that's me and proud of it!!!!!!!!

(Why else would I be here? Duh)

@chromis - no HBO but I would have it and watch it if I was married to you, lol. 'Departed', indeed!

Gorilla whacked with a gold club? Really? I've been IRL and not keeping up it seems (and also can't reach the dam forums because the new owners are too lazy to move the servers and are redirecting traffic till heck wouldn't have it.)

My first date with my new profile was 'not a match' :frowny face:
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Any guys here miss the good ol' days of POF when....