Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Expected media response to Paris attacks: "Islamophobia" Propaganda a      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Expected media response to Paris attacks: Islamophobia Propaganda and SpinPage 4 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Message 102 ...
And now the governors are rebelling ...
People say, well the states can't do anything.

Yes, yes they can.
Really?

Says who?

Please site a link that proves that.

An act of Congress ... the Refugee Act of 1980 (ever heard of it?) ... has given the POTUS broad discretion to allow refugees to be admitted into the United States. The states must yield to that act.

Soooo Dee ... just exactly what do you think the states can do to stop refugees from entering their states? Refugees admitted to the US have the freedom to travel to any state.

What are they going to do?
*** Round up any refugees and put them in jail?
*** Round up any refugees and put them in some sort of homeless shelter with locks on the doors?
*** Build a wall around their state?
*** Post State Troopers along their borders?

Dee ... you appear to be pretty sure of yourself that "Yes, yes they can" ... the states can do something. What can they do? (LMFAO ... this should be good.)
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 77
Expected media response to Paris attacks: Islamophobia Propaganda and Spin
Posted: 11/18/2015 7:31:09 AM
Where are the children? I only see semetic males about 30. Fighting material. Ah , the "refugees" have no Rights. They are non citizens. Habeus Corpus is impotent. So , Cotter. The correct answer to ALL of your questions is a resounding YES !!!!!!

If you think the States can't do anything ; that's a moot point ; open to mass debate. Why can I smoke weed in one state but not another? States DO have a voice in accordance with the 14th Amendment. Judicial clarification will be required.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 78
Posted: 11/18/2015 7:36:25 AM

*** Round up any refugees and put them in jail?
*** Round up any refugees and put them in some sort of homeless shelter with locks on the doors?
*** Build a wall around their state?
*** Post State Troopers along their borders?

Why not pull a Trump and as he revives Operation Wetback, just ship ALL them with the other 11 million illegal aliens and dump them in some jungle in the middle of the Yucatan with no running water, roads, health care or internet access. That way as they starve, nobody in social media or TV has to see it and feel bad about their media-watching experience.
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/18/2015 7:51:32 AM
Works for me , Gorilla. What part of illegal is uncomprehensible?
 villabolos
Msg: 80
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 81
Posted: 11/18/2015 10:07:23 AM

Works for me , Gorilla. What part of illegal is uncomprehensible?

Yet you are willing to support that illegal economy by buying apples, peanuts, chicken, carpets, cotton, onions, oranges that are picked up by these illegals. The funny thing is building a house has gone up more than 30 percent in this last year alone. The reason, most of that qualified labor has gone back to Mexico.
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 82
Posted: 11/18/2015 10:28:06 AM
Gorilla , schedule your next vacation to Appalachia , The Smokies , or The Ozarks , actually any rural area will do. Our skilled tradesmen will out produce any alien. Off Grid , "Under the Table" employment secures a better life for all without supporting a regime intent on white geNOcide. Why support the beast allowing the invasion of our land?
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 83
Posted: 11/18/2015 11:59:05 AM
IG. You can’t reason with blind hate and willful ignorance. Or trolls who post BS like it’s fact and NEVER cite a source.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 84
Posted: 11/18/2015 12:12:25 PM

and say collectively we will no longer fund Anything that threatens mankind:)

yeah sure:)
Meanwhile most of the G20 has been doing business with oil rich Isis!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 85
Posted: 11/18/2015 12:25:28 PM

IG. You can’t reason with blind hate and willful ignorance. Or trolls who post BS like it’s fact and NEVER cite a source.

Ding, ding, ding.

I forgot. It's quite easy to get baited. And then you realize that hate disguises in a smile and docile pretensions when in reality it's ugly and nasty.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 86
Posted: 11/18/2015 1:34:42 PM

And your own ability to turn a blind eye while faking false empathy or worry about things like Racism being a far worse crime than war

I get it now...when Oswald talks about his aryan nation, free of all the "blacks and browns" (other than those servants,) he is speaking truthfully. And if someone finds his comments morally reprehensible they are "faking false empathy"...I get it. Let me just point out that war, in and of itself, is not necessarily illegal....yes, it may be built on the falsehood of WMD's or bringing "democracy," but war isn't illegal. And who among us has stated that racism is worse then war? No one. But, don't let a lame inaccurate comment get in the way of saying many more lame inaccurate comments.

Yule where did you find link

Who is link?

Irish and others seem to see great benefit in "diversity".

Yes, I guess we do.

What is so immoral about culturally pure ethno states?

When you find that ethnically pure state you let me know, and then I'll let you know how it's immoral.

who benefits from a multi culti cesspool?

When you say shyte like this all I think is you're calling anyone who has children born of an interracial household shyte and their children shyte. And I think it is you who is the shyte.

When folks of all flavors have lost cultural identity

How many second generation children speak the language of their grandparents origin? How many 8th generation African American's hunt water buffalo? When a racist speaks, for a short time, it may seem reasonable, but after a sentence or two one can not only smell the BS they can see it (and hopefully not step in it.)

God forbid, you might get a "drop" in you.

And it only takes "one drop" ROFLMAO

Why then did the Nazis proclaim northen Italians as the same as them like French and enter into an alliance with them.

The Nazi's didn't have an alliance with Northern Italy-the alliance was with Mussolini and all of Italy, though Northern Fascists continued as a puppet of the Nazi's after Mussolini was overthrown.

I have no desire of glorifying a time period or group in which millions of Whites killed each other.

Though I'm sure you were pretty satisfied with all the Jews the Nazi's killed.
 gurufabbes
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2015 1:39:46 PM
And there has been a racist attack in the aftermath of the attacks in France... The "usual suspects" on a Jew.

A stabbing attack on a Jewish teacher in Marseille by an ISIS supporting mob.

"A history teacher at Jewish school in Marseille was stabbed by three people shouting anti-Semitic messages on Wednesday evening, the local police chief has said, according to AFP. Reuters said the attackers claimed to be Islamic State supporters. The attack on the teacher took place around 20:00 local time (19:00 GMT), police said. The teacher's life is not in danger and a large number of police are hunting for the attackers, the police chief added, says AFP."

http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/20...ve-agresse.php
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 88
Posted: 11/18/2015 2:00:13 PM
Servants? Really? Well , good fiction , Irish. My question remains unanswered ; my observations of the hopelessness of the imposed multi culti hell hole remain unchanged. Oh , I'm not interested in harming jews ; just as I hope today's jew is no longer interested in harming Gentiles . Are you satisfied with the Whites that bolshevik jews killed?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/18/2015 2:30:56 PM

Are you satisfied with the Whites that bolshevik jews killed?

Interesting!!! This is exactly the same, and most effective, propaganda Hitler used against the Jews. Jews comprised roughly 6% of all bolsheviks. But, to supremacist propagandists Jews were the murdering bolsheviks.

Servants? Really?

Yes, this is what you've eluded to in prior posts. You've said minorities won't be able to live in your white nirvana-they can only come into work-and when a white supremacist says shyte like this we all know those you consider to be 3/5ths people will be your servants.
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 90
Posted: 11/18/2015 2:53:03 PM
No , no servants. Self segregation. Remember? Democrats have servants , separatists do their own work.

So tell me , Irish , of what benefit is it to you to gleefully solicit white geNOcide? Why so anti white?
 gtomustang
Msg: 91
Posted: 11/18/2015 4:02:38 PM
Trinity, you asked back in msg 82 what happened in Iraq after we went in and thousands died. Same thing that happened in Afganistan after the mujuhedeen kicked out the Russians--everyone walked away and patted themselves on the back, leaving the populace to figure out WTF. Iraqis used to a strong arm government, like many OPEC countries (b/c it benefits the oil companies of America, England and the Dutch, called the Seven Sisters), had an additional burden of an infrastructure bombed since 1991, and suddenly had to...do something.

A Shi'a government was in power, they hired for their military officers who supported the government, rather than the Sunnis who once had the jobs and learned how to go to war against the Iranians. We did spend a lot to train them (just so they could run in the face of ISIS--with the soldiers we trained following them--which had some of those formerly-experienced Sunnis who survived the deathsquads who roamed during our occupation initially when Ahmed Chalabi failed to show up to run the country), and we left them the tanks and vehicles we had used, b/c it was cheaper than to ship it all back home and fix the damage done to scopes by the fine grit blown around, etc.

So, yeah, if we go into Iraq for Round Three and then leave....do we just set up the scene for Round Four? Because its already gotten real expensive, as the Tea Party likes to point out. Gosh we might have to raise taxes in order to start paying for all these attempts to be safe that seem to just create future problems. Of course, rounding up all them "brownies" isn't going to be cheap, either. And what if one of them decides the Second Amendment is a great idea? Maybe the NRA will run in to help defend their rights to have guns. Or "we" can all carry guns, like Israeli settlers do, b/c that seems to really work for them. Even the Wild West knew to have people coming into town, check in their guns to keep the peace.

The irony is if you can get America white as rice, you find out that white children and working age can...be violent and shoot up a place, too, as recent events have shown us. Golly, all that effort and force, and you still can't make yourself safe. That's where its all rooted at.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 92
Posted: 11/18/2015 4:08:38 PM

Why so anti white?

Not anti-white...I'm anti-white supremacist. I noticed you've just moved on from your Nazi propaganda about Bolshevik Jews (of course I knew you would.)

War isn't illegal~ that's okay then 220.000 deaths can be put down to being
Legal

Hmmm...Could you please cite where the UN has "ruled" the Iraq war illegal (was Allied participation in WWl or WWll illegal?) Let me educate you:

The UN Security Council, as outlined in Article 39 of the UN Charter, has the ability to rule on the legality of the war, but has yet not been asked by any UN member nation to do so. The United States and the United Kingdom have veto power in the Security Council, so action by the Security Council is highly improbable even if the issue were to be raised.

BREAKING: Putin Reveals ISIS Funded by 40 Countries, Including G20 Members
The Free Thought Project? -

If one-just one-mainstream British or American news outlet had this article-well then, it might be credible.

There is not even any point in getting into false debate with someone that has stated I said he was speaking truthfully

Even when proof read I forgot an important piece to my thoughts...I meant to say you see Oswald as speaking truthfully "about his beliefs", but discredit mine...and I do get it...it doesn't fit your belief system. If one isn't spewing hatred about minorities taking over then they are creating "false empathy" and inviting ISIS genocide. This is actually the false debate. Why is my viewpoint, right or wrong, false? The short answer is it doesn't show the proper level of hatred towards refugees.

I ask again "who is link"???
 gtomustang
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/18/2015 4:55:35 PM
nobody's asked yet, but since it'll come up--where did the guns come from?

Answer: leftovers from the war in Yugoslavia, cost $300-500 now (Side note: intelligence agents can predict a revolution coming in certain countries when the price of Russian Kalashnikov (AK47) rifles goes up in the bazaars), and free trade across the borders apparently helps such things move:

http://www.pri.org/programs/3704/episodes

in re Yule's link below...what does $50mill of oil do to the worldwide price per barrel? sure doesn't raise it in a time of lower economic demand...which would help Putin, since one of the many things Russia ships out is oil.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/18/2015 4:55:36 PM
Sunny asking for link

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/putin-shares-intel-g20-exposing-isis-financed-40-countries/
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 95
Posted: 11/18/2015 5:12:33 PM

Section 412 (B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act states clearly, “With respect to the location of placement of refugees within a State, the Federal agency administering subsection (b)(1) shall, consistent with such policies and strategies and to the maximum extent possible, take into account recommendations of the State.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/17/on-refugees-federal-law-requires-government-to-take-into-account-recommendations-of-the-state/#ixzz3rtPS8TDQ

Actually Section 412 (B) does not say this. In fact there is no Section 412 (B)...there is Section 412 (1), 412 (2), 412 (3), through to 412 (10)

Sunny asking for link

Maybe, but she specifically said:

Yule where did you find link

Who is link?

1808 - Foreign Slave Trade Becomes Illegal; 50,000 Slaves Become First "Illegal Aliens" in the US

Is Dee an anchor baby?
 cotter
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2015 5:22:55 PM
Message 111 ...
Why support the beast allowing the invasion of our land?
Are you referring to President Obama? Hmmm ... sounds like you're "Feeling the Hate ..." ... eh? Next he'll be calling President Obama a "Kushi".

Message 126 ...
Please show us where they can stop legally accepted refugees from traveling from state to state. You have not shown that.

I ask again ... how do you propose to keep Syrian refugees out of (for example) Ohio? Hmmm ... State Troopers? Perhaps the National Guard? Technically, they will be free to travel all over the US once they enter. What are you going to do about that little technicality? Just like the Somalians are allowed to move around at will. (GASP ... "Muslim refugees"!!!)

Also, if what you wrote is accurate, then the Federal agency can take into account recommendations of a State, but how do you explain (for example) Ohio not allowing "Syrian Muslims" in the state but thousands and thousands of "Somalian Muslims" already live here ... have done so for well over a decade ? Not too consistent ... eh?

I wonder if Governor Kasich (actual piece of garbage/presidential candidate who really doesn't speak for all of us Ohioans) would turn away "X-tian" Syrians? Maybe the intent is just to discriminate against the "Muslim" Syrians ... you think?

How many years do the "refugees" need to be screened in order to be allowed to immigrate to the US? I think I heard somewhere that they are all being screened ... for months and months.

I'll see if I can come up with more questions for you ... bet you can't answer any of them.

Message 130 ...
Yeah ... I kinda sorta figured that poster (he/she/it) was way off on that post. Thanks for clearing that up for us!!!
 OswaldSpengler
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/18/2015 5:23:33 PM
The immigration and naturalization bill of 1789 insures that the only form of non white immigration allowed into the US would be slaves.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 98
Posted: 11/18/2015 6:25:56 PM

Uncle Tom justifies The deaths of 220.000 in war

As I understand the racial slur it is a derogatory statement made to some black people to say that they act in a subservient manner towards whites. Are you calling me black? In spite of your racist remarks-though I take my much heritage, I do not find any offense-I look at the source of the comment and have only pity for you.

Taking all that meth and staying up 24/7 posting isn't helping you with any sort of reading comprehension. I've never said that Iraq was a justified war...in fact I've consistently said it was a war built on the false pretenses of non-existent WMD's. Your claim that it is an illegal war is incorrect. But, it is a "legal" war. You should check your facts before you post bullshyte.

You win award for heartless troll comedy Hun

Seriously, you troll cotter and accuse her of being the troll? Stop smoking the meth and get some help.

Totally a fake~ never known such a fake in my life

Just saying it as I see it~ if that makes me a troll coming from you

Excellent:)
She can bully people into taking the guilt of government issues
But really she is playing a game... They should never take her seriously again Tom:)))

Why don't you just go with that meth high and call me a nigger? I know you want to.
 aj7125
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/18/2015 6:38:09 PM
"Adam Schiff: Paris Attack Due to ‘Failure’ of Campaign Against Islamic State"

^^^^^^ This is the ranking Democrat on the House intelligence committee. Looks like another Democrat is "popping off" in regards to Obama's strategy (lack of) Our leader seems like a very arrogant person who will not listen to anyone but his own voice. His "popping off" talk shows that he is losing and he reverts to name calling, even against his own party and the ranking they have. If he said that in print only, wonder if he would also revert to the insecure emoticons?
 cotter
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2015 7:52:46 PM
It is inconsistent to greet Somalian "Muslims" or any other person from the Middle East for that matter with open arms ... and reject the Syrian refugees.

I have been dealing with the Somalian (Muslim) refugees for years and not a single one of them has ever said anything about being screened to the extent that the Syrian refugees have been. In fact, I guarantee I can ask every single Somalian I know and not a single one will speak of any kind of "screening".

The average process period to enter the US for the Syrian refugees is well over 12 months.

Did you know that many of the 9/11 terrorists all immigrated here as students? Not "refugees".

As for the poster (he/she/it) of Message 138 ... I barely pay any attention to that poster ... or what it writes. I wouldn't be surprised that if you check back on that poster's history, you will find it has been promoting that President Obama is not an American ... is a Muslim. I merely consider the ilk and move on.

People need to consider the source ... a poster (he/she/it) who has been banned from POF numerous times and keeps re-inventing itself and is here only now because there are no more moderators here in the forums.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Expected media response to Paris attacks: "Islamophobia" Propaganda and Spin