Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > 3rd date really?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 76
3rd date really?Page 4 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

get tested once in a while.

Screw that. I've learnt my lesson. Every time I have gone to get tested I ended up in a padded room for a week for something called "observation"?!?!?!?!

No more for me.

The only sex I'll be having is with myself. No "number" of dates required. I already know who I'm dealing with.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 77
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/21/2015 6:53:41 PM
Walts- ^^^^ :D
Hilarious!
Those people with the white jackets are tricky, but so am I and they won't catch me, not just yet.
((((CHEERS))))
Testing?
A census taker tried to test me once, there was Chianti and liver involved, otherwise, I don't care to elaborate. ;)
 coffeetogo127
Msg: 78
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/21/2015 8:23:47 PM
Walts...... do we ever really know ourselves that well? ;)
 PassionateSunnyGal
Msg: 79
view profile
History
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/21/2015 11:15:13 PM
Personally I feel anyone who follows rules made up by other people vs making decisions based on what actually is happening in their own life sorta deserve the misery they reap.

What I mean is very simple, sex involves two people (normally) so if you want someone and they want you--why is it a bad thing? I am not talking body parts slapping together, but someone you have taken the time to get to know and feel that sexual hunger for?

IMHO the issue is when women are trying to TRADE sex for a relationship--which is as wrong as a guy who pretends to be interested in a woman to get sex...

If you only have sex with individuals you have a real desire for--then it eliminates all this right and wrong stuff...if you sleep with someone and then you never see them again but you really liked them-sure it is going to hurt but it hurts much less than dangling this relationship carrot trying to get sex or dangling a sex carrot to try and get a relationship. I am not talking random strangers who first time meeting but if there is chemistry who is it wrong to invest in it and see where it will go on further dates?
 Viper1j
Msg: 80
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 5:30:09 AM
Most of the guys that I know, are incapable of having a successful relationship, with a frigid female.

Have tried dating within the priesthood?
 JujuO12
Msg: 81
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 6:06:36 AM

Most of the guys that I know, are incapable of having a successful relationship, with a frigid female.

Have tried dating within the priesthood?

Most of the guys you know are only dating when sitting a dark club throwing dollars at woman... Too bad it never last past the exit doors.
 JujuO12
Msg: 82
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 6:58:09 AM

If you only have sex with individuals you have a real desire for--then it eliminates all this right and wrong stuff...if you sleep with someone and then you never see them again but you really liked them-sure it is going to hurt but it hurts much less than dangling this relationship carrot trying to get sex or dangling a sex carrot to try and get a relationship. I am not talking random strangers who first time meeting but if there is chemistry who is it wrong to invest in it and see where it will go on further dates?

HOW is this not random? WHY not sleep with people on a first time meeting if all it is about is SEX??? CHEMISTRY is the combustion you feel when you are standing in each other's presence. ... Nothing else... NOT one thing other than that. If he is HOT then sleep with him.

AND I don't care what you SAY men do not invest their emotions in women who they sleep with on the first date. It is genetically against their nature. GENETICALLY men are NOT created to fall in love based on sex.... THAT is a female trait. MEN are in fact repulsed by women who are hyper sexual. OH THEY WILL SLEEP with them but on a subconscious bases they will not and can not trust a woman who is so easily obtained. OUR ancestors had to trust that the woman he was with would not bring him the off spring of another to care for. Females who were so readily available sexually would not be a good long term mate as you could not trust that the off spring were actually yours... AND you did not want to invest your time in someone's genes being passed on while yours were not. NOW you are suggest billions of years of evolution are toss out the door because you want to it to be like this???? REALLY??? Wow.

NOW if I sleep with a man and it is outside of a relationship THAT IS A ONE TIME HAPPENING. AS he leaves I block his phone number. It was nothing but sex and he isn't going to call me everything he needs a little sexual reflect.... AND that is EXACTLY what they try to do.. REDUCE IT TO A FWB.. I don't do friends with benefits. It is like two ships passing in the night. YOU cant dock here any more. YOU want a repeat performance THEN you need to prove BEFORE our first encounter you feel more than boner when you show up at my door. AND just like you came a knocking YOU are easily replaced. They didn't stop making men yesterday.

The irreplaceable one is the one who I feel something for him and he feels something for me... A RELATIONSHIP. SEX is so easy to get it aint funny. THEY are making hot guys daily,,,,, why allow a "friend" who only comes around looking for sex be a distraction from a guy who is seeking more. AND that is benefit of a FWB relationship give you, THEY distract you from what could be real.

BEFORE the age of 50 you could bump into about 30 guys who were hot in a weeks time. AFTER 50 not so much,,,, maybe 10 BUT 10 guys a week is still going to have you falling into the grave with a couple of 1000 men under your belt. That is if you live to be 80.
 ohenryx
Msg: 83
view profile
History
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 7:12:11 AM

JujuO12
AND I don't care what you SAY men do not invest their emotions in women who they sleep with on the first date. It is genetically against their nature. GENETICALLY men are NOT created to fall in love based on sex.... THAT is a female trait. MEN are in fact repulsed by women who are hyper sexual. OH THEY WILL SLEEP with them but on a subconscious bases they will not and can not trust a woman who is so easily obtained.

Now you’re just talking out you’re a__. Your statements (above) are simply made up horse hockey, with no basis whatsoever in reality.

I met a woman out drinking and dancing in a night club, in 1982. We spent that same night together, and we were married for 27 years, most of those very good years. There are others here in the forums who have similar stories to tell.

All I can really say to you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgz5-8chSlk
 JujuO12
Msg: 84
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 8:03:13 AM

Now you’re just talking out you’re a__. Your statements (above) are simply made up horse hockey, with no basis whatsoever in reality.

ohenryx
So I guess the fact I block the guys number is preventing them from spending the next 27 years with me?
 JujuO12
Msg: 85
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 8:07:29 AM
You men are right and I am wrong... I will sleep with guys simply because HE IS HOT... Not horny... or interested. or a guy. BUT HOT!!! He looks like sex walking and talking.. I might even NOT block his number. Oh he has to be hot.
 ShowboatSupreme
Msg: 86
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 8:24:41 AM
Agreed with Ohenry.

Met an ex on Match. Slept together on first date. 6 year marriage followed.

Let me guess, it failed because of sex on first date?

Pathetic
 JujuO12
Msg: 87
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 8:28:37 AM

Agreed with Ohenry.

Pathetic

I already agreed with him. I will sleep with hot guys on the first date. If they say something interesting during the date I will not block their number. AND may have a second date with them.
 goldenbear60
Msg: 88
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 8:38:03 AM
Having sex with someone on the first date does not make them "hyper sexual". Maybe look up the term as I have to agree with Henry about those that talk out of their azz. And yes, you are wrong. Not totally wrong but you certainly aren't "right".

I'm another one that had sex on the first date and it lead to a 30 year marriage. As for sex on the first or second date, I've had it happen a few times, not a lot. And I've enjoyed it, not thought any lesser of the woman in question, in fact I've admired her sense of self, the fact she is in touch with her sexuality and isn't still being corseted by narrow minded thinking from the past and I respect that.

Have sex on what ever date you are comfortable with. What I won't do is go by what some stupid book says, what the latest dating guru says or what anyone on a forum says. I also won't wait forever, or an imaginary timeline, til I put a ring on it, etc. At this age when I look at the opposite sex I can usually tell by the end of the second date (at the latest) whether I want to have sex with her because at this age I think with my big head.

What is wrong with two people just having sex, just for the mutual satisfaction or a no strings attached romp in the sack? Sometimes sex is just sex and many men and women now realize that...its just sex. Why does it all have to "mean" something?
 SunKist_Gal
Msg: 89
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 8:41:20 AM
Lol....This conversation has gone the way they all do.
With people having "different" opinions and experiences about "sex"...imagine that!

I only have issue when someone likes to group me in any box.....male or female.
I don't think and feel like Juju does or as OHenry with his theory on the 2 ladder for women thingy.
I do not try to force my opinion down anyones throat...male or female.
I cannot change anothers morals or character....sometimes through discussion, I may have a lightbulb moment but doesn't happen often...;-)

I can't believe we still argue or disagree with people on their point of view ....when it comes to practically anything.
In my years of wisdom and old age....even my friends and family will not agree on everything.
I don't see it as right or wrong....each to their own.
 JujuO12
Msg: 90
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 8:51:09 AM
I hate talking sex with virgins. IT REALLY annoys me.
 ShowboatSupreme
Msg: 91
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 9:27:59 AM
Have you seen the forum odometer?
 Viper1j
Msg: 92
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 9:37:43 AM

Agreed with Ohenry.

Pathetic

Me three!

Slept with the wife on the first date. 7 year marriage until I lost her to cancer.

Women look for any excuse to explain why they're frigid.
 spot4username
Msg: 93
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 9:43:54 AM
I don't like to have to think about these things.

I have an app on my phone. As soon as I start spending time with a man I "check in" to our date. Based on the amount of time spent together the app unlocks levels like a video game. It lets me know when we can kiss, touch, etc. You have to complete the task before you can check in to another date. Some of the higher levels are really tough! Took me forever to get past one of the levels with one particular guy. I finally had to use a cheat code. :(
 billyjack55
Msg: 94
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 9:46:05 AM

Women look for any excuse to explain why they're frigid.

Wait a minute...so if a woman isn't jumping your bones in 2-3 dates she's frigid? Kinda seems like using frigid as an excuse for your lack of success...kinda..maybe...whatyou think?
 Viper1j
Msg: 95
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 9:47:30 AM
If I had a lack of success, you might have a point.

But I don't, so you don't.
 JujuO12
Msg: 96
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 10:18:00 AM

If I had a lack of success, you might have a point.

But I don't, so you don't.

I find this hard to believe... BUT quantity is so much more important than quality. Ugly women need love too.
 NikonGuy007
Msg: 97
view profile
History
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 10:19:44 AM
Nobody "knows" anybody.
 ShowboatSupreme
Msg: 98
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 10:31:10 AM
Spot4username, r you sure the app unlocks were based on time spent and not money spent? :)
 spot4username
Msg: 99
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 10:44:39 AM

Spot4username, r you sure the app unlocks were based on time spent and not money spent? :)

If you think that would apply to me you have never paid attention to anything I have ever posted.
 Chromis1
Msg: 100
view profile
History
3rd date really?
Posted: 11/22/2015 10:44:52 AM

Me three!

Slept with the wife on the first date. 7 year marriage until I lost her to cancer.

Me four!

Slept with the wife on the first date, 23 year marriage until I lost her to cancer.

Only time I ever slept with a woman on the first date.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > 3rd date really?