Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Review my humble profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mtk92
Msg: 24
Review my humble profile? Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Meh whatever, shoulda figured id get alot of hate. i should just go somewhere else where ppl get me :/
 tangofish
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Review my humble profile?
Posted: 11/23/2015 2:06:47 PM
The important question is - why have you withdrawn from college? Moreover, how have you come to the conclusion that you're going to take a "long break?"

I ask the question because you've apparently deviated from your life course in such an extreme way that it would suggest you've had some type of psychic break. This in addition to the admitted statement that you plan on being actively mobile, as opposed to creating a foundation somewhere, just adds to the overall concern.

I mean what sane person would drop the investment they had on themselves in college, with the intention of womanizing? You already harbor negative opinions of women, you illustrated that when you said "just like women to not understand"

I'd say abandon the profile and get psychological help.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 26
Posted: 11/23/2015 2:11:44 PM
^^^Um, he did abandon it.
I was hoping Chromis would give me the credit since I was last poster before he bailed ;)
 Chromis1
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2015 9:06:40 PM

I was hoping Chromis would give me the credit since I was last poster before he bailed ;)

Yeah, technically, point: Tater.

But he specifically cited the hate he expected, which tango provided in abundance. So, negative point: tango.
 tangofish
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2015 10:17:47 PM
Yeah, well a spade is a spade.

What was his other option? To send out a bunch of messages, become overly defensive by process of being ignored, and then lash out to the women who ignored him, add infinitum?

The guy doesn't need a dating profile, you can't talk to people like him because they just get overly defensive anyway. He was going to read hate from every response, to include anything constructive, because that's all he's capable of perceiving.

Why in hell would you want to help that guy, given his disingenuous intentions?
 Chromis1
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2015 10:54:33 PM

He was going to read hate from every response, to include anything constructive, because that's all he's capable of perceiving.

How in the world would you know this?

Why in hell would you want to help that guy, given his disingenuous intentions?

Quite frankly, that's none of your business. If I choose to help somebody, I will. If I don't, I won't.
 tangofish
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2015 11:11:30 PM
Oh I dont know, did you read the thread? Did you believe that he didn't have time for a long term relationship, because his profile said he had lots of free time. Did you think that nygirl was talking down to him? Because she wasn't.

I mean your perception is your own, but he didn't fool me. If you want to think he was capable of accepting feedback when he couldn't even accept that his selection in dating preference was going to be a problem... then I don't know what you were reading.

And just as so, it's none of your business how I respond to threads. You were the one complaining for no reason.
 StumbledN
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/24/2015 1:37:32 AM

shoulda figured id get alot of hate

You got it from one poster out of eight! Compared to most POF threads, that's practically a love fest.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Review my humble profile?