Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 51
VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed upPage 3 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

Message #53:
What I do know is that I contributed to having valcano nuked after she threatened me with being a short timer. Poetic justice. For now I will allow volcano to post here under her new profile unless I again determine that justice demands she be terminated. Stay tuned.

And remember, her ID was so old, it took teamwork and effort to terminate her. Now that she has a new profile, heck, I could probably do it all by myself with my extra profiles lying around.

So you see, as much as you rail against Tall, or whatever his name is, you have become him. You are doing the exact same thing you accuse him of doing. You have become the person you most despise.

Why not be a better man, come back using your sailinges account, and participate in the discussions peacefully just like everybody else?
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 52
VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up
Posted: 11/30/2015 6:29:35 PM
Edit for the troll

^^^^ if that was true you’d be long gone along with your other profile(s).

I wouldn’t waste time reporting you. You are pathetic.
 tangofish
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 11/30/2015 6:36:45 PM
I know VK and a few others enticed me and had me banned. I know that VK and curiousCM initiated it. Not saying I wasn't deserving at the time, but the means to my end were disingenuous of nature and not fully appreciated, even today.

So I guess what I'm saying is that nobody is better than anyone else here, no forumite better than any new poster, and that any pecking order shouldn't be respected or credited as anything other than petty.

Threats in reference to banning, and then being banned... you get your hands dirty, don't expect people to play fairly after the fact.

Moral of the story is don't power trip, treat everyone with respect in terms of their presence being valid. I don't think that's too much to ask of yourself and anyone else.

Also I have not, nor would I ever participate in the banning of any person for any reason. Unless they were involved in unethical, racial, or any other form of unacceptable indecency.

ShowboatSupreme
Msg: 54
Posted: 11/30/2015 6:54:05 PM
Watch out folks, I hear someone's about to drop Tsar Bomba soon...
 bamagrl68
Msg: 55
Posted: 11/30/2015 6:55:11 PM
TangoFish- I can't stand the notion of a "pecking order."
That's not for lack of knowledge that things can get VERY high school around here.
Forgive me while I purposely loose the popularity contest on here, but I don't have a fake bone in my body, I mean what I say and say what I mean.
Others can cry for VK, excuse me while I have a hard time mourning the loss of some one so cold hearted they would encourage ruining the last possessions of a homeless person.
There are people with a VERY myopic vision of the world and popular or not, I will NOT pretend like I miss them.
In other words, I GET what you are saying and AGREE.
 youandgo34
Msg: 56
Posted: 11/30/2015 7:45:19 PM
I am going to pretend i am Donald Trump and call this as I see it. VK is a piece of cow dung and should have been deleted with the king cow Dunger who thankfully has not come back.

I could not have deleted VK myself. Obviously there were many other posters who see who and what she is..per tango and Bama above.

I generally only have ire against people I conclude are the opposite of decent people. Has nothing to do with whether I agree with them or whether they like me but every thing to do with whom I think they are.
 castlehillsmile
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/30/2015 7:48:33 PM
I like Volcano.
I relate to her.
Wish I was as accomplished as her.
How she remains sane with all this hate is beyond me.

Volcano.... you are fabulous.
But you already know that.

vvvvv

Well written.
We can loose all our 'possessions' in an instant.
Even the extremely wealthy have lost in big financial crashes.

bamagrl68
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/30/2015 8:02:05 PM
pianopetal- Oh, want to call me out, that's fine, allow me to retort...........
I am a nurse, I have been for 19 years.
I have been to mansions and I have been to places that didn't have running water.
I was raised by my grandparents, who taught me many things.
They taught me to work, to go after what I want, but they ALSO taught me that all of these things that we treasure, that we THINK mean so much, can be gone, in a heart beat.
They taught me to care, to take people one at a time, to try not to judge, but to treat others as individuals and to NEVER be so sure that I could never find myself in a place where I might need help.
I dealt with my mother, who didn't want help, so I KNOW they are out there, I'm not dumb or naive, not a bit.
But here's the thing-How do I KNOW that person at my doorstep IS beyond help, how do I KNOW I will never be them, the truth is, I don't.
I am accountable to my children, who watch what I do and pay attention, I am accountable to myself.
When I go to bed at night, I know that I have a job, I know I have friends and family that care about me and it would only take ONE thing going wrong, just ONE thing, then I could EASILY find myself that person with my hand out.
There are a LOT of people, some vets that the system forgot, some family's that both were working and it took ONE job loss for them to find themselves where they are, some children, who are there WITH their parents.
Every one has a story, everyone has a history.
Some are there, in a bed of their own making, but not all of them.
My grandparents taught me a work ethic, yes, they did, but they ALSO taught me compassion.
Don't think you are above finding yourself the one at someone's door, hungry and cold, because you aren't.
I give the SAME care to the people without running water as I do those in mansions, because that is the oath I took to become a part of the medical profession.
It goes beyond that, though.
All I think, all I see, when I see that person in need, is that it COULD be me.
And if it WERE me, what would I hope they do?
I came into this world with nothing and I will leave it with exactly that, so ALL I have to speak for me, when I live my last day, is how I treated other people.
 Olivoil
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/30/2015 8:31:34 PM
You people know this is a forum for singles to share their dating experiences, right?

Now coming here is like walking in a dark alley at night, without your head lamp.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 60
Posted: 11/30/2015 8:40:46 PM
olivoil- I'm not sure this was directed at me, but if it was...............
You declare this, and yet, this thread was started by someone 'itching about getting deleted, so I'm not sure I'm the one to direct comments to, about staying on topic.
I was responding to something someone said to me.
No apologies.
Oh, and one last thought, if you don't think that the way someone thinks about other human beings is relevant to dating, then I agree, you are, indeed, in a dark alley, without your head lamp.
Good luck, with that.
 CheezePissa
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/30/2015 8:56:50 PM

You people know this is a forum for singles to share their dating experiences, right?

Now coming here is like walking in a dark alley at night, without your head lamp.

But realize that if you're olivoil, then it doesn't matter how dark it is. Extra virgin olive oil is the elixir or everything. No good pizza can be created without it. In a dark alley you can offer your take out. Let them smell it. Tease them. Taunt them to lower their weapons, their anger, their egos to win every fight. Let them smell what olive oil does to a good pizza. Let them smell the cheese. Offer them a slice. Do not fear, but ask them "wasn't that the best slice you've ever had?"

Then walk away.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/30/2015 8:56:50 PM
pianopetal- Well, then we have something in common.
My mother put all of us through the wringer, we all tried, so I CAN relate.
All I am saying is this...........
If I have an extra dollar, is it MY job to decide what their story is?
Just a few days ago, I took my sons out to lunch, this was the day before pay day and I had one whole dollar left in my checking account after lunch.
I did, however, have around 2 plus in change.
There was a homeless couple outside, asking for money to go in and have lunch.
Me and my sons stayed a while and talked to them.
The woman's parents were dead, she had no siblings, the man, who had the scars to show me, was an IRAQ war vet.
Was it made up?
Maybe, but something in the mans eye's about his story's of war, told me it wasn't. (I've seen that far away, reliving it look, before).
I emptied out my wallet, gave them the last of my change, I also wrote down on a piece of paper where the nearest homeless shelters were and where they could go to find food.
They demanded nothing of me, they just held up a sign, it was up to me to keep walking, or give them what I had.
We have gave them two things, that day, my sons and myself, we talked t0 them, which cost us nothing, and I gave them the last of my change, knowing I would have more money the next day, and knowing they would not.
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 63
Posted: 12/1/2015 3:14:35 AM

But realize that if you're olivoil, then it doesn't matter how dark it is. Extra virgin olive oil is the elixir or everything. No good pizza can be created without it. In a dark alley you can offer your take out. Let them smell it. Tease them. Taunt them to lower their weapons, their anger, their egos to win every fight. Let them smell what olive oil does to a good pizza. Let them smell the cheese. Offer them a slice. Do not fear, but ask them "wasn't that the best slice you've ever had?"

Then walk away.

Gorilla! Welcome back!

And upthread: The word is LOSE. Not loose. Not ever loose. Loose is how your clothes are when you've lost weight. Remember that. LOSE.
 Lasthookbringsme
Msg: 64
Posted: 12/1/2015 4:07:24 AM
BA is another contributory poster who's continuously gagged, nuked, and it appears now, perma-banned. She returned with a different name, using all of her recent pics; and within a day, she was gone -- again.
 MrSmith75
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/1/2015 6:04:25 AM

BA is another contributory poster who's continuously gagged, nuked, and it appears now, perma-banned.

The only thing she contributed is the nuking of posters while proclaiming to be "above it all". Pretty much just like you.

Seems the trouble maker baconflavoredbacon has come back as CheesePissa and is reporting. Megans hiding out as well.

Not sure what's up with this youandgo34? Someone's pissed him/her off obviously.

You people keep reporting and nuking posters. Just might not have a playground before long.

Ya'll have a good day now, ya hear. :)
 Olivoil
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/1/2015 6:46:17 AM
No, bamagirl, for the record it wasn't directed at anybody in particular, and not you.
In fact, I have been skimming over your posts lately.
Peace.
 Olivoil
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/1/2015 6:51:19 AM

Then walk away
LOveit! What we need here is a lot more humor and a lot less vitriol.
 youandgo34
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/1/2015 7:02:14 AM
All in good fun Mr. Smith. Not angry. Recognize the reality here. VK behind so many nukings...along with eternity and ba, coming here whining about having been nuked. The hypocrisy of these devious women is at least amusing.
 youandgo34
Msg: 69
Posted: 12/1/2015 7:15:39 AM
Yes LLL, in some respects I have taken on the persona of Tall, but only in some respects. I do not want to try to control people or dictate the content of a person's speech like tall. I am in complete favor of free speech. I am against nukings or even time outs. But people here dont play fair. You have some true nut cases on this board, generally angry women who hate men and will not tolerate their rights to free speech, or women who hate everybody else. Sometimes its necessary to fight fire with fire.

As for sailinges, he has been repeatedly nuked since the beginning when he spoke up about how feminism had caused harm to women in general. One nutty woman here even accused him of being dangerous (I never nuked this woman. I figure she has enough issues to deal with) but he is in the background for now, although saying that, he will likely be nuked before he posts again.
 Nth_degree1111
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 7:31:36 AM
I like VK. She has a different approach. She's jaded, but righteous. It's the others I'm not missing: BA, MG, LH. Maybe LH is on Elite Singles where she belongs!
 south_city
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/1/2015 7:36:12 AM
I didn't always agree with VK. But I don't think she did anything to warrant her profile being deleted. Even LH although her constant complaining about bad and boring dates and getting emails from men that didn't exactly match her long list of requirements was annoying. I would only delete people that were constantly verbally abusive to other posters. Or made racist / sexist / other blatantly offensive comments.
 youandgo34
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/1/2015 7:59:50 AM
That's the whole thing. It is the rare profile that deserves to be terminated. And yet it happens to all sorts of profiles on these boards, and people like MG, LH and VK along with many others, have been behind many of the new kings.

Truth is I never really disliked VK, I just felt sorry for her. There is no reason whatsoever that a good looking, accomplished and intelligent woman should not be able to find quality men in any big city in this country. If they can't, they have issues which prevent them from doing so. However a person with issues does not get a pass in my book when they are so obnoxious to other people who they do not like.
 Lasthookbringsme
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/1/2015 8:15:40 AM
I haven't come here to "whine about having been nuked." I mostly self nuked (once --maybe twice -- being nuked outside of that recently); and the self-deletions as of late had been because my accounts as "eternity" were gagged -- not because I self-deleted to complain in here and garner support for a false cause, unlike some, here.

I never have and never will be a "nuker," here. In the past when I had reported, it was because it was worthy of a report -- one report per customer, per violation. Too ****ing bad if you don't like it. People were (and still are) free to report me.

Never had I conspired to have anybody nuked; with what power within the confines of POF could I have managed to do this? I don't have many allies, here, and the people with whom I'm friendly -- which are very few -- mean more to me than manipulating them to do my bidding. And I can't be manipulated into reporting somebody for the hell of it. No way. Others have admitted to it on their own then realize their mistake; I have never done it. If I had a reason to report, I would. That's the advantage of being very unpopular with no real ties is that you don't have to deal with drama and bullshit; people are their own undoing. You want to destroy your friendships and relationships with people in here, carry on and have jol. You want to invent socks to support your cause -- enjoy! You want to label attractive, sexual and sexy women as whore because you can't get laid nor a date -- have a party!

And no, I refer to private e-mails; those are yours and you can bash whomsoever you may wish in those. Some know I have said a few unkind things in them -- but that doesn't mean I conspired to have anybody nuked.

I would suggest that people monitor their friendships, here, very carefully.

If this is nuke worthy, go ahead and report. IDGAF.
 carolann0308
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:12:50 AM

Nobody is immune. If we could get rid of motown, literate, volcano, nobody is safe here.

Yes, most of the articulate posters have been knocked off. What we are left with is a huge group of right wing misogynist azzhat trolls.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:23:07 AM
I'm pretty sure it's just misogyny. Look at the list - all articulate women who had points of view.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up