Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kingmute
Msg: 76
VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed upPage 4 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

Yes, most of the articulate posters have been knocked off. What we are left with is a huge group of right wing misogynist azzhat trolls.

Of course. All guys here are misogynists. The women here are wonderful human beings though..

I'm curious, has it ever occurred to you why many of these women are total failures with men . . . from their divorces to their inability to maintain relationships, in some cases even inabilities to date? Is it always the men? Or do you think that gee, maybe the women have some sort of issues going on?

Look at people like VK or LH or MG or even Eternity? Why are these women on a dating site, year after year, unable to engage in successful relationships . . . . assuming of course they are such wonderful people as you intimate?
 kingmute
Msg: 77
VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:29:00 AM
Halfwit, if it is misogyny, then why have you been so unsuccessful with women as opposed to those of us, nuked over and over, who have had successful relationships, in some cases going on close to thirty years?
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:30:02 AM
Just got here and yandg was alive and a page refresh saw him deleted. Was going to post something to the effect that he has an exaggerated sense of self importance and portrays himself as a forum expert in his evaluations of people. . Good thing I did not waste the electrons on him.........

Oh but I see someone else has shown up to take over. How boring this gets.
 kingmute
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:36:04 AM

Was going to post something to the effect that he has an exaggerated sense of self importance and portrays himself as a forum expert in his evaluations of people

Just stating the obvious Sweetness. The women who come on this board day after day, year after year, completely unsuccessful in their relationships with men are the last women who should be complaining about misogynists when they are the ones with the issues. Can you really refute this truism?
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:36:12 AM

Halfwit, if it is misogyny, then why have you been so unsuccessful with women as opposed to those of us, nuked over and over, who have had successful relationships, in some cases going on close to thirty years?

I wasn't aware that I had ever whined here about being unsuccessful with women.

I'm going with misogyny because that's the list the guy gave - all smart women with opinions. Apparently some guys just get all scared and can't handle women being allowed to express themselves.
 kingmute
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:40:52 AM
To the contrary, I am all for everybody being able to express themselves, including Literate Hiker. The problem is the women here . . . the losers who are unsuccessful with men and deep down resent them, are the ones who prevent free expression of opinion.

As for your success with women . . . you are a half-time Dad. Why is that? Are you now involved in a relationship with a woman? How long has it been going on.
 Nth_degree1111
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:42:21 AM

Look at the list - all articulate women who had points of view.

Ya, crappy points of view (except for VK). That's the issue. They didn't contribute progressive or thought-provoking comments. They were one trick ponies, ready to heap the scorn on any and all men. Some clearly had misandrist tendencies and would make enormous efforts to twist even the most innocuous comments into a scathing indictment of the poster.
 kingmute
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:46:49 AM
^^^^ Agree totally. This is the first board I have ever been on with so many women, and it was a real eye opener to see how narrow minded and controlling many of the women here are. They went after any and all who did not agree with them, terminated the profiles of some of our best posters.

It is no surprise to me that so many of them are losers in the game of life.

Geesus, look at Piano Girl's posting history. This woman thinks all men are dangerous. Clearly she has psychological issues and yet . . the women here never challenge her and her fear and hatred of men. Instead they go after good natured guys like Gorilla because he might have said something to offend them. Whack jobs . . . so many of them.
 kingmute
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:50:16 AM
I mean, look at these whiny baitches. In these tough economic times, they even have it in for guys trying to save a buck by using coupons. What kind of people are these women? It boggles the mind.

I don't get how they can be so judgmental, narrow-minded, just plain mean and ornery.

Here is a thought. Ignore me. I know that is very difficult with some of you. Your hatred knows no limits so rather than ignore you have to delete. Its just the way you are wired. I get it.
 Nth_degree1111
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:52:54 AM
BTW, where are Igor, Crutch, MChurch, etc?
 kingmute
Msg: 86
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:54:10 AM
And to the women looking to nuke me. I walked my dog a few miles the other night and while walking him, was able to create about 10 profiles, averaging one every six minutes.

So delete and terminate away. Waste your time reporting this profile for all the good it will do you.
 Olivoil
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/1/2015 10:12:08 AM
"I walked my dog a few miles the other night and while walking him, was able to create about 10 profiles, averaging one every six minutes. " kingmute

That was supposed to be quality time with Rufus. Instead you had your head down and were on your phone creating new identities.
D'you see how all this 'back biting' and posturing might be 'unhealthy'?
I don't see the point insulting online people you don't even know, and will never meet.
They used to say "get a life".
 MrSmith75
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/1/2015 10:16:28 AM

Look at the list - all articulate women who had points of view.

A incessant point of view regardless of how articulate they are.

I don't know who Salines is, I don't care. It's obvious what his initial intent was. You had LH posting continuously about her 600 meets/dates and all were dysfunctional and or physically repulsive and nobody...no one said a word.

He shows up saying he's dated 2-300 hundred and found fault with them and bam...you would have thought he had crucified christ himself. He was trying to prove a point and he did, as long as it was LH it was ok.

I don't agree with his getting personal in his posts at all when there's no cause.

I've had 3 profiles nuked in the last few weeks under other than my original user name for no reason other than personal retaliation for perceived wrongs.

I don't believe IG was nuked either, I think he self deleted. I thought he was a little TMI with the personal stuff but hey, to each their own.

I have reported BA though. She feels the need to report me everytime she comes back, though I didn't with her Repunsel profile. Might pay to learn to leave others alone when you don't have a dog in that fight. Might stop some of these nukings. Just scroll past the one's that irritate you.

I don't particulary care for patchjoker's non stop woe is me for the avg nice guy rants but I don't report him because of it. I've never reported motown but I know she's reported me only because she got snarky and I replied in kind.

I don't have a problem with VK. Her posts are practically identical and I just scroll past them.
 kingmute
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/1/2015 10:31:17 AM
Rufus is doing fine thankyou, and so am I. It's called multi tasking. It's something I have done my entire life. I lose out on nothing. I actually enjoy being here
If I didn't I wouldn't be here. I love the ability to express myself in anonymous settimg. And since there are no rules here, since it's the wild west, anything goes.
 Olivoil
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/1/2015 10:50:46 AM
"Rufus is doing fine thankyou, and so am I. It's called multi tasking. It's something I have done my entire life. I lose out on nothing. I actually enjoy being here
If I didn't I wouldn't be here. I love the ability to express myself in anonymous settimg. And since there are no rules here, since it's the wild west, anything goes." Kingmute

I was kinda kidding, not really implying you were a terrible human being, or that you were neglecting of your dog.
But it's another good example of people being very knee jerk defensive on_here_.
Who cares who posts/believes what, and why do people take it personally?
Someday anthropologists will be studying "us" and trying to figure out why online presence made us all so touchy.
 trinity818
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 12:22:55 PM
Good lord.

And "they" say posters are tough over in Off Topic. Hardly. Not compared to this neighborhood. I'm going to crawl back under my rock now.

Oh and before I forget...Chromis - your dog is adorable. Hope you get to keep your pic.
 MrSmith75
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/1/2015 12:37:37 PM

And "they" say posters are tough over in Off Topic.

"They" got that adjective wrong. ;)
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/1/2015 1:42:06 PM

And "they" say posters are tough over in Off Topic.

"They" got that adjective wrong. ;)

Same group of "kats" with different S Names.!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The POF forum is starting to look the same as the old and annoying chat of AOL and I am starting to get bored of this forum too.

These forums were supposed to be here for help and advice for people who needed some guidance.
Now there is just a lot of negativity on here, These forums are full of gossips and hateful people disappointed of the opposite sex with nothing to offer but hate messages.

It is sad, but I believe it will have the same outcome as the AOL chats.

This thread title is one example of the low quality of the POF forums threads. Supposedly they are only to obtain advice and or/ guidance.
 kingmute
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/1/2015 2:11:42 PM
^^^ Yes, and whom do you hold responsible for this. I lay the responsibility where it belongs, on the mean, nasty women of POF who hate men, hate freedom of speech, hate anybody who does not see things the way they see things in their miserable, myopic worlds, who since early this year have moved to terminate and quash the opinions offered by normal, regular guys because they can't handle the damn truth.

And yes, the title of this thread is very telling. The OP has been here for years merrily contributing to the quashing of opinions, never standing for those who did not deserve to have their profiles terminated, but the poor dear is all upset that the same finally happened to her. Hypocrisy and indecency at its finest.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 2:57:28 PM
This thread title is one example of the low quality of the POF forums threads. Supposedly they are only to obtain advice and or/ guidance.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh.
Last commercials I've seen for OLD say that 30% of those who join will find a match within 30 days of joining. Aaaallllrrriiittteeee, I kinda don't believe that one. Us old, longtime curmudgeons might not think that's possible. We know better than that. Might be the reason why they don't advertise the forums on the opening page. They might be trying to torpedo us. By making it hard to logon. But we're a stubborn lot. We live to irritate.Kinda makes me want to set up an alternative ID, just in case.
 kingmute
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/1/2015 3:02:34 PM
^^^^ these forums ARE NOT hard to find. I would guess many people will google Match Forums, whatever, when they are looking for a website. I don't even know if Match has forums like this, but if I was on Match, I would search them out with a simple forum search, just like I will search for Yahoo forums or any other forums regarding a particular stock.
 2ufo
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/1/2015 4:36:35 PM

Last commercials I've seen for OLD say that 30% of those who join will find a match within 30 days of joining.

I believe it - it means that 70% of those who join won't... and I'm certainly part of that 70%.
Numbers, sometimes it easiest to understand them when you switch them upside down.
 pinedrop
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/1/2015 4:49:21 PM
I found reading your posts interesting. I found the same with VM's post as esoteric as they may be. You both were pretty consistent posters and each had your particular point of view. I began to wonder what kind of man would ever win your heart.
I have no idea who decides, or what causes one to be cast out into reality. Reality bites….
 bamagrl68
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/1/2015 4:49:41 PM
swan spirit- Thank you, I try to post good comments, sometimes I don't, but hopefully, most of the time I do. :)
I also was wondering why this thread was in this forum, but I didn't put it here, vk did, I just commented because it's here, so why not.
VK had some intelligent things to say, but she was a BIT obsessive with the constant commenting about LA, the people/men there, etc.
I didn't nominate her for deletion, but I'm not jumping on the bandwagon to say I will miss all of her comments.
If she manages to stay, this time, I hope she finds something else to comment on, besides the whole LA issue, I think that has been WELL covered, already.
 IL_Capitano
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 5:28:40 PM
Wow...

I can't believe how many people here have reported other users. That is so fvcked.

I have never nor will I ever report anyone for anything in these fora, though I've been eliminated a few times in the decade I've been participating and I readily admit that I can be a fvcking p.rick at times....

... but, I discovered something on my browser that really helped me with skipping people who are constantly annoying and it's a pretty amazing discovery that I feel obligated to share with all of you reporting people:

If you look over to the right hand side of your browser, there is a bar that can move up and down. This is called the scroll bar. When you see someone you feel is a fvcking shithead, move that bar up or down so you can't SEE the fvcker anymore. OR, there is usually a little wheel on your mouse, not to mention a small pad at the front end of your laptop that can also allow you to move very quickly over the posts from people who annoy you.

Holy shit, folks. Reporting people because they piss you off or disagree with your POV? That is fvcked.

I had no real issue with VK though she could be a bit of a snot at times. She's nowhere near as nasty as the harpies here who can't stand any guy who would dare disagree with their myopic, uninformed world view.

Wow, wow, wow.....

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up