Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RedVelvetIcing
Msg: 101
VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed upPage 5 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
Haha..yes, I regularly bypassed people who's posts I didn't want to read. Pretty simple.
 kingmute
Msg: 102
VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up
Posted: 12/1/2015 6:11:00 PM
Oh come on Captain, you know very well what's been going on around here. You've been here long enough to see how people repeatedly and suddenly disappear, in most cases people who did not deserve to be terminated. There have been some very interesting people posting here in the past. Almost all of them are now gone. Both women and men. Almost all of the blame for this goes to the intolerant and myopic women. I could be wrong, but other than tall, its just hard for me to believe most guys or any guys would waste their time trying to have profiles deleted. I admit to contributing to deleting volcano and Motown girl, both whom I found intolerably obnoxious, at least to me. There are a number of other people here, all women, who probably should also be terminated. But they are no skin off my back, so I don't really care.

I do have to admit to laughing to myself when they' volcano was deleted very shortly after I reported her for abuse. And that was only because she threatened me with being a short timer. Her six year old profile, poof. Lololol
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 103
Posted: 12/1/2015 6:26:47 PM

…disagree with their myopic, uninformed world view.

…the intolerant and myopic women.

How ironic, you two using the same words! What an eerie coincidence!

Nice pic, RedVelvetIcing. :)
 castlehillsmile
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/1/2015 6:29:51 PM
30% of people find a match within 30 days?

OK I believe that 30% of people will find someone and have a meet within 30 days.
To me 1 meet is not a 'match'.
 IL_Capitano
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 6:33:43 PM

Oh come on Captain, you know very well what's been going on around here. You've been here long enough to see how people repeatedly and suddenly disappear, in most cases people who did not deserve to be terminated.

Of course I know that people who have unpopular opinions have been getting deleted. I'm just surprised at how many regular users report other posters. That's what I find fvcked. I find that you bothered reporting anyone fvcked.

I really thought there was just a couple of Ninja shitheads who were using their nefarious Shithead Powers to be Ass.holes and delete some of the more interesting posters....

.... only to find out that I'm not only an occasional shithead, but a naive shithead....

.... OH! The embarrassment!

Having admitted that, and feeling like a noob, I have no doubt there are a few female posters who have likely reported me and would love to see me tossed into the Great Bit-bucket never to return.....

I admit to contributing to deleting volcano and Motown girl, both whom I found intolerably obnoxious, at least to me. There are a number of other people here, all women, who probably should also be terminated.

Well, see, I don't find any poster "intolerable" to the point where I would try to get rid of them. If I think they're an idiot I either poke them or ignore them, but report them? NEVER. I don't even know how I would do that and didn't when their were some really fvcking ass.hole moderators.

IL_Capitano
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 6:41:35 PM

How ironic, you two using the same words! What an eerie coincidence!

Yeah, like there are only two of us in all of the english-speaking world who know that word....

... or know what it means or how it is so appropriate to describe some women here. (It would likely be inappropriate of me to point out that you are one of the myopic harpies to whom I refer, so I won't do that for fear of being reported.)

Besides that, I think whats-his-current-name saw me use it and appropriated it. He probably knows how to use a dictionary, too.

Dictionaries are your friends, pick one up sometime.

kingmute
Msg: 107
Posted: 12/1/2015 7:11:22 PM
The only regrets I have about nuking volkano and Motown was not trying to do so earlier. Unlike you, they repeatedly had.me nuked, so yea...I'm glad motown was nuked to never return. I wish VK would take her as an example. Who wants to hear more VK whining.

Lol. No I did not misappropriate your vocabulary. Not sure I could dumb myself down that much :-)
 IL_Capitano
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 7:18:31 PM

The only regrets I have about nuking volkano and Motown was not trying to do so earlier. Unlike you, they repeatedly had.me nuked, so yea...I'm glad motown was nuked to never return. I wish VK would take her as an example. Who wants to hear more VK whining.

To each of us, our own.

I prefer my battles to be on open ground and occasionally, I actually manage a bit of decorum when doing so, though it's tough sometimes.

Lol. No I did not misappropriated your vocabulary. Not sure I could dumb myself down that much :-)

... so you DO know how to use a dictionary, unlike others here....

Cheers.

kingmute
Msg: 109
Posted: 12/1/2015 7:25:08 PM
That's because you are naive about just how wily and manipulative women are. They are far more so than most guys. I am about as direct in my battles as can be. I am upfront about everything. But the women are clearly different. They will be friendly to your face but work against you behind your back. Only if they slip up do you maybe suspect their true nature. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. When it comes to women, sometimes those you think your friends are really your enemies. We have all learned this the hard way. You can be sure some of the biggest nukers here are women who will deny reporting anybody.
 coffeetogo127
Msg: 110
Posted: 12/1/2015 7:30:41 PM
I am always glad when a poster returns, if only because it gets kind of boring in here without people contributing. (Gotta admit, I'm hesitant to post much especially after my totally appropriate pics were reported)
 IL_Capitano
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2015 8:01:12 PM

That's because you are naive about just how wily and manipulative women are. They are far more so than most guys. I am about as direct in my battles as can be. I am upfront about everything. But the women are clearly different. They will be friendly to your face but work against you behind your back. Only if they slip up do you maybe suspect their true nature. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. When it comes to women, sometimes those you think your friends are really your enemies. We have all learned this the hard way. You can be sure some of the biggest nukers here are women who will deny reporting anybody.

Jeepers... I thought I was jaded and cynical....

I rarely invite any women into my personal space anymore, but I don't dislike women at all and I definitely wouldn't put myself into the "Naive" category. Shit, I chose to go my own way long before MGTOW was even a thing because I didn't feel like kowtowing to the politically correct, female-centred attitude that is so prevalent and dominant in North America.

Keep fighting your fight your way. I find it entertaining and often on point, which keeps things fun here.

Cheers.

kingmute
Msg: 112
Posted: 12/1/2015 8:30:04 PM
I like women too. I have far too many of them in my space not to. But I try to be discriminating in those I let in. These boards are very good evidence that far too many of them are screwed up. And older, divorced women seem to be the most screwed up of all. These boards have sure taught me that.
 castlehillsmile
Msg: 113
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:00:36 PM
^^^^ Thank you for saying we older, divorced women seem to be the most screwed up of all.

An insult like that from a person like you becomes a double negative.
Thank you for the compliment :)
 ShowboatSupreme
Msg: 114
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:09:59 PM
I've met many divorced older women and they knew how to treat a man right :)
 NJgirl116
Msg: 115
Posted: 12/1/2015 9:14:23 PM

There is no reason whatsoever that a good looking, accomplished and intelligent woman should not be able to find quality men in any big city in this country. If they can't, they have issues which prevent them from doing so.

Youandgo34, I agree. And you bring up a good point. I'm thinking that some people (perhaps it applies more to women, but it may also apply to men, I don't know) are affected by a bad experience or a series of bad experiences. People hope and try, but they get weary of one dead end experience after another, and even having the advantage of good looks and a good track record, choose to take an indefinite break. VK shares experiences of men lashing out with nastiness if she replied with a polite no... that hasn't happened to me but it's pretty disheartening. Do men bounce back easier than women therefore have more dates mathematically? I don't know. Let's say a woman has been alone for very long, or she has met a few men she was wildly attracted to who were jerks to her, and also met men who were incredibly nice but she felt nothing... is it a sign of issues? or an unfortunate coincidence? Is it true that very attractive people are indeed bigger jerks because they can get away with this? Some of our posters advocate for going with the "nice" person even if you feel no attraction and let the person grow on you, but in my experience it doesn't work, and being alone is boring but way better because you're free, and who knows the sparks and fireworks may be just around the corner. (thinking out loud)
 kingmute
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/2/2015 5:50:06 AM
I miss sailinges too. He flowed well with the board. But the nukers here, among other issues have no senses of humor and are to vengeful and vindictive to allow sailinges to post...for long.

Anybody note Mr. Smith has disappeared?

Mr Smith needs to create multiple aliases and use one after the other. To do it:
1) don't bother with legit email addresses. They are not necessary and not used to activate an account.
2) clear the cache of your browser through the browser itself.
3) turn off your cellular network for a minute or so so when turned on it has selected a new ip address.
4) create profile. Randomly answer questions asked.
5) use a random website generator for cities and zips, even names.
6) wrote on note new profile name for future use.
7) clear cache again and call up profile when needed in the future.

You can also download software that hides your phones map address but I don't think you need that.
I use kaspersky internet protection 2016 to protect privacy of desktop browser and sometimes a proxy to hide ip address.

You can create one profile in just a few minutes, accumulate and save them so they are ready to go whenever you need them
When the nasty women here report and delete, you pick up where you left off without missing a beat.
 Nth_degree1111
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2015 6:07:12 AM

I've met many divorced older women and they knew how to treat a man right :)

I've met many divorced older women and thought they knew how to treat a man right, but weren't actually very selfish :(
 kingmute
Msg: 121
Posted: 12/2/2015 6:37:15 AM
I don't mean to say all older divorced women are nasty...but many are, and as obvious on these boards..they hate men. They hate younger attractive women. They harbor bitterness and anger for their lot in life, blame everybody but themselves and they lash out. Simple fact of life.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2015 7:01:09 AM
At one time, I was selected to review profile photos. How that happened, I don't know. It just showed up as a new tab as I browsed profiles. All that I ever saw was photos, no names, nothing to identify them. All I was asked is if they were appropriate. At first, I saw LOADS of photos that should have been on x-rated sites. Those, of course got deep sixed. I also axed scenery, flowers, garbage piles, dirty laundry, blurry photos that were totally useless, face photos that had were half or less showing, baby only photos, kids only, huge groups, tatoo photos, just junk. Critter photos, I let side, unless it was roadkill. (Yes, Really!) And no, your pet snake, tarantula, favorite lizard should only be seen in person.

Photos that deemed inappropriate are just being axed by unknown members that just don't care. Because they can. Somebody in authority gave privilege to a warm body that has no ties to the forum.
 CheezePissa
Msg: 123
Posted: 12/2/2015 7:07:55 AM

baby only photos, kids only, huge groups, tatoo photos, just junk. Critter photos, I let side, unless it was roadkill.

So it was you!!! Yes you, who deleted all my anchovy pizza photos. Mind you, they were all thin crust, not that thick nasty stuff. I even had one where my face was drawn in melted cheese. I bet you if I had posted a Chicago style pizza, or those fluffy LA style California Pizzas you would have allowed it. It's not fair. It stinks of favoritism.
 Chromis1
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 12/2/2015 7:40:47 AM

At one time, I was selected to review profile photos.

You weren't selected. While logged on to the dating side, you accidentally hit the "rate photos" button. The idea seems reasonable enough - allowing the dating community self-police the pictures that are used. Most folks are fair-minded.
 kingmute
Msg: 125
Posted: 12/2/2015 8:09:48 AM
What is my ip address?

Forgot to mention simply google the above and the results will show your public ip address. As you turn off and on your cellular network, you will see it change.

To turn off and on cellular network, simply switch to wifi and back. No need to restart your phone.

This will help any who want to create a new profile easily do so. Don't let the nukers win.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VolkanoKing here-this forum is effed up