Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Would anyone be willing to review my profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 call_me_tater
Msg: 25
Would anyone be willing to review my profile?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
If you've searched on Christian mingle, faith must be important to you and I think it needs to go back into your profile.
Just a sentence or 2.

Put the above sentence from forums_only at the end.

Right now you can go outside and snap a few pics where the lighting is better. While you wait for an opportunity to have someone take better pics of you, you can at least get a better main. Hold the camera farther away so it's a head and shoulders shot.

You have some good interests. Why not talk about a car show or recent camping trip? Any funny stories about anything?

You say you send messages...what do you write in them?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 26
Would anyone be willing to review my profile?
Posted: 12/11/2015 6:20:28 AM
POF is all about the visuals, pic make or break you. The tree one ought to go and get new ones up asap. :)
Try writing the profile the way you have been talking here - your profile is very dry and you repeat yourself often.
I always wanted to learn to crochet.. terrible at it.
You have a dog, take a photo with you and the fur baby.
Don't say that you are he going to watch baseball, etc..
If there are some fun things happening in your area mention you'd like to attend
Put the Faith back in it it is important to you.
Best of luck :)
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Would anyone be willing to review my profile?