Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Your Biggest Turn-offs?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jamespond78
Msg: 27
Your Biggest Turn-offs?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
psychically:

1.Tattoos on arms or near the breasts
2.When they make absolutely no effort with make up or hair, it just makes me wonder, if you put that little effort in your photo then how would you turn up on the actual date?

Information wise:

1. A list of 100 demands in order to contact them. Everyone has things they want and dont want but its a dating website, not a wedding contract and some people go overboard I think.
2. People that go on about the gym and working out too much. While I admire then and Im a tad jealous, I can think of nothing more boring than spending 3 hours in a gym all day.
3.People who put photos of there babys up. There is a time and a place for everything, I dont think POF is that place.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 1/6/2016 11:09:38 AM
Has anyone else noticed the vast amount of (usually overweight) women
who list 'carer' as a profession?
It used to be 'barista' a few years back, but I guess they got sacked....
Not struck on size 20 somethings that put 'average' on the body size bit...
average for where? Houston?
I love the car and the kids bit with the refusal to answer....
it's all good for a fast swerve.......

_nx_
Msg: 29
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 1/10/2016 1:14:10 AM
she could own a whole fleet of fiat's for all you know..... granted, she could also have six children in care but to be fair that would make it difficult to answer the question honestly..... she does have children but then again she doesn't.... what is a girl supposed to say?
 b_0E
Msg: 30
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 1/10/2016 4:46:45 AM
-Duck face
-Startled duck face
-Signs of being self-obsessed
-Signs of being materialistic
-Ridiculous tattoos
 mrec2370
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 2/29/2016 8:11:58 AM
women that don't do as told
 6jellybeans
Msg: 32
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 3/1/2016 3:18:31 AM
Wow.

Seems guys have more turn offs than the gals...
 peter1951
Msg: 33
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 3/1/2016 5:32:10 AM
There are many things within profiles that can be annoying and off-putting but I feel we should be careful with regards (being rigidly influenced by) turn-offs as they can too easily become 'obsessions' which then serve only to create unnecessary barriers.

We'll only ever know whether anyone's compatible when we meet them and can view them in their entirety. It might just be that those 'turn-offs' weren't that bad after all and a dazzling smile/superb personality would reduce those perceived 'faults' to insignificance.

Two recent relationships each lasting nearly 2-years would not have been entered into had I been rigid and influenced by my initial response to their profiles..... that would have been a shame.

Online-dating has encouraged many to search for perfection (the sweet shop syndrome).....
alas, this is as unlikely to be found in others as it is in ourselves!

Of course, everyone's experience of this varies and we react in different ways .....
I just think that sometimes we can be too prescriptive when searching for a partner.
 mrec2370
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 3/1/2016 9:24:08 AM
"Online-dating has encouraged many to search for perfection (the sweet shop syndrome).....
alas, this is as unlikely to be found in others as it is in ourselves!"

Very true a bit like the "hotel California" song stuck in dating sites
 Aggers
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 3/2/2016 6:36:58 PM
I have hidden my profile and am taking a break!!!! The profiles in my parameters are so poor quality - and am just not getting any contact or replies, even after my length of service on here.

In the old days you could even randomly message some of the ladies who posted in the forums, to have a noggin, but most of them who post regularly now, have got restrictions on there messaging criteria.

Can we not go back a few years in time?????

Dating Jaded of North Wales - do I win a Fiver?
 CheshireSalt
Msg: 36
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 3/4/2016 5:03:21 PM

Online-dating has encouraged many to search for perfection (the sweet shop syndrome).....
alas, this is as unlikely to be found in others as it is in ourselves!

Of course, everyone's experience of this varies and we react in different ways .....
I just think that sometimes we can be too prescriptive when searching for a partner.
Ever so eloquent, I do agree with wath you say here!
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 3/26/2016 4:30:27 AM
Have you tried www.whitethinvegannonsmokingnondrinkingnodrugssporthatingdaters.com? They've a special section for people who are particularly choosy about hair colour, length, beards.
 _nx_
Msg: 39
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 3/26/2016 2:45:15 PM
^^^^^^ i tried that site and met a lovely gent.... alas he had to go - he was 5" 7 and my minimum is 5" 8.

such a pity because he was perfect apart from that.. hey ho... onwards and upwards and all that.
 oldndazed
Msg: 40
Your Biggest Turn-offs?
Posted: 3/27/2016 1:24:06 AM
I have loads but my tummy is getting in the way while I'm trying to tope......
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Your Biggest Turn-offs?