Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 1371
Wit = pricelessPage 55 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
How DARE you think YOUR mac n cheese recipe is better than mine !!!!

In order to maintain the highest quality BCC BONER you must agree with EVERYTHING he ever says
 sun___flower
Msg: 1372
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/19/2017 11:10:28 AM

In order to maintain the highest quality BCC BONER you must agree with EVERYTHING he ever says

WORTH IT.

In order to maintain the highest quality mac n cheese what BCC said.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread except to agree with BCC.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1373
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/19/2017 1:00:09 PM
South city, the women at Hooters aren't naked, performing lewd acts or being prostitutes at their jobs like some of these women are. This woman had a g-string on with zero covering her butt and pasties on her nipples. Do they dress like that at Hooters, or The Tilted Kilt? The hut has a ceiling to floor window for all to see. They call them bikini Batistas, but some are wearing basically nothing, they are not bikinis. Some of them walk outside of their Huts like that too.

Cooldog, did you watch your niece perform when she was stripping? Does the fact that she limited her time stripping make it any better that she was doing something to degrade herself? So I would guess she would be grinding any guy that had 30 bucks which is basically any guy. Oh, no, that's not degrading at all.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 1374
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/19/2017 4:27:12 PM

This woman had a g-string on with zero covering her butt and pasties on her nipples. Do they dress like that at Hooters, or The Tilted Kilt?

No, but they dress roughly the same at many public beaches in not-so-conservative areas -- having the same effect as the "Wow" factors there... which yes, is more revealing than at Hooters. But the concept's the same, just cranked up a notch. But either way you turn the dial, a few places with a few gals willing to invite a guy in for a little play for money on the side -- is of no matter. Just a sexy-girls-at-your-service type place of any variety, will be a pathway for gals hired to do a little something-something on the side.

Of course, you know what's worse at the beach? Seeing a fat 60+ year old European guy wearing a speedo (that you can barely see as the tummy covers half of it). :)

Does the fact that she limited her time stripping make it any better that she was doing something to degrade herself?

Strippers aren't degrading themselves by stripping. If I go out and dance on a stage and have ladies stuffing dollar bills on the waistline of my speedo, rooting me on -- the last thing I'm going to be thinking is that I'm degrading Myself. :) Strippers who do exotic dances on stage and such who utilize that profession to finance drugs or to do "stuff on the side" with guys -- yeah, then that's degrading themselves. And certainly strippers could work at a degrading establishment, but so could folks of a variety of jobs. They're not all degraded places (nor would that mean one is a degrading person if working at one; although there would be guilt by association by strangers of course).
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1375
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/19/2017 5:09:48 PM
To me the women at Hooters doing the same thing as the strippers.. earning money from having a hot body. Men stupid enuff to pay cause they think the server/stripper/hostess wants them? HAHAHA
Place back home the women wore hmm, interesting outfits. The sad looking business guys with their shiny from wear suits and billfolds that were really Williamfolds so old couldn't pull out the cash fast enough. Could serve them up a dead rat and they would have been delighted if they actually thought the young nubile women wanted a piece of their sorry selves
Working for minimum wage
or flirting with older goofs to score salary and a big tip because you laugh at their tired jokes and pretend you find them attractive.
Know what I would pick.
Meanwhile I could get paid for being a reverse stripper, I put on something each time I get money :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kOKDdocGyc
Blame NG for saying the magic word

NewYorker58
Msg: 1376
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/19/2017 5:52:53 PM
NG, This skank isn't on the beach. She is where everyone can see her. I don't care if she plies her trade, but not in my neighborhood.

How timely that I should post this, because I just saw on the news today that there is going to be a meeting tomorrow about getting these skanks to cover up and make it an ordinance or law or something.
 gtomustang
Msg: 1377
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/19/2017 7:46:49 PM
the women working at Hooters, at least the ones here, are just doing waitress work. Do they get bigger tips? Maybe, I guess, I give a $20 for a $15 meal. But the food isn't bad for the typical greasy burger joint and its along the way home from my usual Monday night car show--hate to think about the salt/fat content. Tilted Kilts around here, at least the one I went in b/c they had a car show, the waitress takes your order and sits down and asks how you are doing and may start a conversation if she has the skills (just saying, not a lot of "young kids" can do that in the age of cellphone), which is a neat touch for lonely fellows I suppose. But neither of the waitstaff at these places are catching stripper singles in their belt and at Hooters they aren't even sitting with you, just delivering food and drink and that's the time you get with them (or maybe I just stink, who knows? :) ).
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1378
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/19/2017 9:55:34 PM
I have a male friend that's goes to the Tilted Kilt with his two friends and they are all over 60 years old. They're too old to normally be around young woman like that with the two men being married and my friend being a little jacked out of shape. I am sure it is fun for him to have the ladies come over to get friendly with him, and make believe they're interested. He will post pictures of him and his friends with the women.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 1379
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/19/2017 10:44:16 PM

NG, This skank isn't on the beach.

Last time a girl said that to me, she was clarifying to me that she was actually at home. She was one of the more fun gals I dated... Anyway....

She is where everyone can see her. I don't care if she plies her trade, but not in my neighborhood.

Well, on the beach you can see a lot more from a faraway distance, totally out in the open. You mean everyone can see the hut, with her inside thru a window, right? In a hut, it's even more closed in. If they wore string bikini tops instead of pasties, I doubt that'd give you even a small sigh of relief. You'd still get old man Frank driving over there for a cup of Joe (or to give her a cup of his!). Point is, it leaves less to be see out in the open than on a beach, where you can definitely see more than at Hooters, or roughly the same Inside a Coffee Sluts Hut. :)

How timely that I should post this, because I just saw on the news today that there is going to be a meeting tomorrow about getting these skanks to cover up

Again, I doubt you'll be happy with them wearing thin bikinis shaking their boot-ay. :)
 south_city
Msg: 1380
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 6:38:01 AM
Tilted Kilt and Hooters may not be quite the same level as strip clubs or these bikini coffee shops in terms of clothing or lack of it. But it's often the same general points that are used against these types of places. There was a Hooters that recently opened not too far from where I live. Some people didn't want it there because they feel it's degrading and disrespectful to women, it will bring in the wrong type of crowd to their area etc.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 1381
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 6:40:50 AM

Some people didn't want it there because they feel it's degrading and disrespectful to women, it will bring in the wrong type of crowd to their area etc

F*ck them. They're probably the same miserable twats who have decided in 2017 that a man saying good morning to a woman or telling her she is beautiful is sexual harassment.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 1382
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 7:11:16 AM
I've never really gotten the disdain for prostitution or for that matter naked bodies.
People who get worked up about seeing a woman breast feeding.
I don't see how stripping is degrading or disrespectful to women.
If women were FORCED to strip...maybe.

Having to "explain" things to your kids.
Like Louis CK says....they're your shitty kids...you explain it to them. Not everyone
makes the same choices. There's nothing wrong with the human body. And the only
people that are degrading and disrespecting women are the ones judging their choices.

Yeah...**** em.

and PS...Good Morning Mr. Pig!
(you're beautiful) :o)
 cooldog65
Msg: 1383
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 8:38:20 AM

How timely that I should post this, because I just saw on the news today that there is going to be a meeting tomorrow about getting these skanks to cover up and make it an ordinance or law or something.

I hope they don't pass any ordinance. Parents should be more concerned with what's happening in schools like teachers having sex with underage students.

F*ck them. They're probably the same miserable twats who have decided in 2017 that a man saying good morning to a woman or telling her she is beautiful is sexual harassment.

Hot chicks rarely protest these things. It's usually the kool-aid colored hair feminazi.
 sandwater
Msg: 1384
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 9:16:51 AM
I don't go to strip clubs. I don't judge people that work or go there though. To each their own. I have been to Hooters before. It's not that bad. The attire may help business. But I'm sure there are people that go there because it's the local sports bar in their area. Or they like the beer, wings, or other items on the menu. I have seen all types of people at Hooters including parents with young children.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 1385
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 9:17:55 AM

Some people didn't want it [Hooters] there because they feel it's degrading and disrespectful to women, it will bring in the wrong type of crowd to their area etc.

Yeah, if it's non-nude, which those coffee-huts are too -- it's not about clothes being too thing -- but just Sexy-Alluring in nature, and the Theme bringing in guys for that purpose. You have Hooters which has More Skin Covered than a PG-rated beach, but all that needs to be done is to have that sexy-alluring Look, with their breasts pushed up in a tight t-shirt, and gals proud of their "Mom Jeans" and mini-vans will start hissing. :)

I don't see how stripping is degrading or disrespectful to women.
If women were FORCED to strip...maybe.

The Mom Jeans protesters will want to believe they're Forced, directly or indirectly, when it's not the case. Even when a strip club had a policy about "no drugs" and wouldn't hire or keep girls who would do "anything" for money or has a drug issue -- and keeps that to a tee... it still has Zero effect on the perception and the stance of Mom Jeans protesters. The real thing is that it's not Traditional to have a gal flaunt her body to get male attention... and when doing it Purposely, where the "these clothes or lack thereof make ME feel sexy; it's for me" line goes out the window -- Momma Jean gets real upset. It's Traditional to suppress human nature like that, and a yearning to go back to the Leave it to Beaver days. Except, a new Beave just walked into town. ;)
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 1386
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 1:14:58 PM

and PS...Good Morning Mr. Pig!
(you're beautiful) :o)

Like O-M-G. Like, I feel so like....violated. I can't even. I mean, like, what about
our minds?

Hot chicks rarely protest these things. It's usually the kool-aid colored hair feminazi.

Yes, this does seem to be generally true.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1387
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 2:05:50 PM
I thought that word feminazi was just used by trolls here, because they hate women. Do you guys really have to wonder why you're without women? Women realize you don't like them. I think paying for sex is the way to go for the women haters. Degrading women and having sex with them at the same time, probably can't get any better than that.

I don't see any women protesting the whores, it's the police saying they don't want them around. They don't want the prostitution that comes along with them. Who wants prostitution in their neighborhood? They say it promotes rape too. I don't want to be shopping around where men culminate to jack off. Cooldog, glad you live where your dreams are fulfilled:)
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 1388
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 2:25:46 PM

I thought that word feminazi was just used by trolls here, because they hate women.

It is used by anyone who wishes to use it anytime they please in a scenario that fits.

it's the police saying they don't want them around.

bahahahaha. The police. You mean "the clients in blue"?
 forumslady
Msg: 1389
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 3:19:27 PM
This addressed to no one in particular, but I read some of the posts about stripper's and women who work at Hooter's.

Stripping is good money. If they are young and have the body for it, why not?? Think about it, work a 40 hour week or work 2 nights and make the same amount of money, or possibly more.

Not everyone working at Hooter's waitressing is a big busted ding bat. I go to hooter's sometimes during football season, it's a great place to watch the college games I love, specifically the SEC/Alabama games. Wings, beer, football, all in one place, I'm set. I sure as heck don't care how the girls look or what they wear. These girls are making good money as well. I've talked to them. I went in once with my daughter and oldest son. My daughter thought she recognized one of the waitresses, who wound up waiting on us and sure enough, she was going to the same college as my daughter. She was working there to help pay for her tuition. Once we got to talking, she told me half of the waitresses were college students. Add to that, we wound up talking about the nursing profession because that was her major.

I can be emotional at times, but I'm mostly level headed and pragmatic. If someone wants to work a job where they can make good money and if it helps further their future goals, then I say, go for it.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 1390
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 3:41:48 PM
( a snort and eye roll)
Twin Peaks / Tilted Kilt / Hooters, employ young women who choose to apply for the job. They choose to wear the required clothing. They are well aware of the dress code prior to agreeing to be employed.
To the best of my knowledge, they are not threatened or tortured. ..................or drugged.

I saw more skin at my nephews high school graduation, with the popular teen fashion front and center.

The other diners seated around us, as we chow down on the fried pickles at Hooters, look no different than, they do at any other bar and grille, / sports bar. Sheesh!

Hayell, I showed more skin when I was younger. LOL Came in 2nd place in a wet T-shirt contest! And no one paid me to strut my stuff! Dayam!
(for good measure, one more eye roll)

Edit: Forumslady, high five!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1391
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 5:10:15 PM
Hooters is a restaurant like any other restaurant, not a big deal. They give it that name to make it more interesting and as a marketing tool. Tilted Kilt, same deal, it's just a restaurant. You can't compare restaurants where the ladies wear clothes to places places where they don't.

Is it degrading and demeaning to be naked and have strange men touch you as they stick money into your g-string, a place most women would not let a man touch her on a first date? Some places have that "foot" rule now, you can't touch them, so now they just throw the money at them, now that's not degrading is it? I've seen documentaries and have spoken to men who have frequented these places, and even they admit how horrendous it is for the women.

All topless places are not created equal. There are so many are dingy shitholes where the women are lucky if they make a day's wage in them. They get treated like crap by whoever is employing them too. It's not a job where anyone respects you.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1392
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 5:21:52 PM
LDY?? Where is my high 5.. sniffle
Er, how exactly do you know this NewYorker?
My beauty friend entering a bikini contest to score VIP tix? Good
Had that body I'd be naked at the grocery store
Bit Judge Dredd NY
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1393
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 6:03:23 PM
Hooters is a restaurant like any other restaurant, not a big deal. They give it that name to make it more interesting and as a marketing tool. Tilted Kilt, same deal, it's just a restaurant. You can't compare restaurants where the ladies wear clothes to places where they don't.

Is it degrading and demeaning to be naked and have strange men touch you as they stick money into your g-string, a place most women would not let a man touch her on a first date? Some places have that "foot" rule now, you can't touch them, so now they just throw the money at them, now that's not degrading is it? I've seen documentaries and have spoken to men who have frequented these places, and even they admit how horrendous it is for the women.

All topless places are not created equal. There are so many are dingy shitholes where the women are lucky if they make a day's wage in them. They get treated like crap by whoever is employing them too. It's not a job where anyone respects you.

Edit: Ouija, know what? What goes on!? I've seen documentaries about strippers, and know men that have frequented those places. If working naked wasn't demoralizing and degrading, why don't more women consider it? Most women look good physically when they're young.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1394
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 6:26:58 PM
You appear to have a bias... you think it is wrong so therefore Must be wrong
Working in those places isn't a first ( or last date) Seriously I can't fault women playing on the old guys fantasies.
More women prolly do consider it but miss the cut
Most of the women I have met do those jobs are raising a family, hard to do on minimum wage
btw, I used to be a cyber angel, the Men to fear the most aren't the ones at those places.. they are the fake " legit" guys
 cooldog65
Msg: 1395
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 7:40:37 PM
Having frequented strip clubs the "foot rule" (4 foot rule) isn't enforced. Who would pay for a lap dance if there's no contact? A $30 lap dance lasts about 3-4 minutes. They always tell me it's ok to touch and they reciprocate. I don't treat them badly or degrade them. It's just a good time.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >