Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > who pays      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 1351
view profile
History
Too cheap to pay attentionPage 55 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)

I see the shadow has returned...see below....you have followed me around on at least 50 threads and jealousy is not a good trait to have...clearly you want attention and you want your friends to join in on another attack on me...don't ruin another thread

Your over-exaggeration is nothing to be jealous about. As you point out, this is a public forum, and when I want to call out your paranoia-infused misogyny, I will continue to do so for the benefit of all concerned.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 1352
Too cheap to pay attention
Posted: 7/3/2017 6:20:42 AM
^https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misogyny
Like I said before shadow...you need to be educated on what misogyny, because you don't seem to understand the word and label me a misogynist , for almost every comment I make LMAO
What I just commented on was not Misogyny at all and you look so retarded when you snipe the same shit, time and time again...learn to read comments, before you label people and learn to control your hate****head

BTW no one is impressed by your complete BS, you're just feeding your twisted ego and you just look like such a lame ass LMAO

I wait for your come back? Projecting, paranoid or Misogyny? ...I,ve heard it all before and at least come up with some original material when you snipe me, because your routine is stale, really stale:)))
 forever_live_and_die
Msg: 1353
Posted: 7/3/2017 6:49:36 AM
^^^^

Like I said before shadow...you need to be educated on what misogyny, because you don't seem to understand the word and label me a misogynist

You read the article on misogyny and can't see the pattern you display?

I'm voting delusional
 2ufo2
Msg: 1354
Posted: 7/3/2017 7:09:41 AM

...and I'm going to be keeping score...

But... why bother?
Is there a prize involved?
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 1355
Posted: 7/3/2017 7:41:28 AM

But... why bother?
Is there a prize involved?

Well it helps her stay on track and when she snipes a man - minus 1
If she is productive and offers kind advice - plus 1
Her counselling is helping her and I am genuine when I say that
Some of her postings are really helpful and kind
She just needs to stay on track and not snipe men
I can tell she is a nice lady and just needs to continue with the counselling
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 1356
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2017 9:08:56 AM

Like I said before shadow...you need to be educated on what misogyny, because you don't seem to understand the word and label me a misogynist

You read the article on misogyny and can't see the pattern you display?

I'm voting delusional

Apparently he had a geriatric girlfriend who worshipped him, fed him, stroked his thinning hair and told him what a good boy he was on a daily basis. Then she left. He has a mother fixation. He probably spent his childhood listening to her tell him how bad women were and how they were always going to be after his money, and how he should stay at home where she could keep an eye on him.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 1357
Posted: 7/3/2017 9:21:03 AM
^ Talking to your other fake profile now LMAO...come on surely you can do better than that:)))
Opinion vs opinion and you are all out of ideas now...take a break....a warm padded cell is waiting for you in the insane asylum....your split personality will be welcome there:)))

Just for you to make you feel at home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZl8i2umBb8
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 1358
Posted: 7/3/2017 9:33:08 AM

. I hadn't been to the dollar store in years and went there a couple of months ago and when I park in the lot I see a nude woman before me and I was a flabbergasted. I see she is standing in one of those coffee huts. She looks completely nude until she turns around and I saw she was wearing two tiny pasties and a non apparent g-string.

Lol, now I'll have to check it out. I've driven by those 'whack shacks' before but never bothered to pay enough attention to notice anything scandalous. I think those are fronts for prostitution.

The last time I went to the Tacoma Mall, I saw a lot of boarded up empty spaces. It was quite a hopping place when I worked there late last century...

Haha, it's still happenin' for some folks. Last time I went there, I saw a pimp. Peacock-style in full purple...big hat, loud-ass clothing, the whole nine. He was recruiting! I haven't been there since.
 spot4username
Msg: 1359
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2017 9:47:15 AM

Haha, it's still happenin' for some folks. Last time I went there, I saw a pimp. Peacock-style in full purple...big hat, loud-ass clothing, the whole nine. He was recruiting! I haven't been there since.

Ha! Last time I was in the Tacoma Mall would have been hmmmm '94. Even back then it was a cesspool.
 cooldog65
Msg: 1360
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2017 9:56:23 AM
^^^Holy cow! We could have crossed paths as I was working there then. I had a shoulder length mullet which would have made me really look different.

As for the pimp at the Tacoma Mall, I remember a black guy who had many different colored suits with the matching hats and shoes who always carried a bible. I saw him there for many years. He eventually worked for the mall cleaning crew.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 1361
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2017 10:43:33 AM

You should try looking at some of the profiles of the men and you will see what the women are dealing with, at least with these online men.

YOU should try looking at some of the profiles of the women and you will see what the men are dealing with, at least with these online women.
(especially here in SoCal)

Lots of "princess" and "diva" personalities listed.
"Fine dining" and "sushi" as interests.

How many "princesses" and "divas" do you suppose pick up the tab for all the "fine dining" and "sushi"?

..they say it's somethin' in the water.

Mercury.
 spot4username
Msg: 1362
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2017 10:50:49 AM

^^^Holy cow! We could have crossed paths as I was working there then. I had a shoulder length mullet which would have made me really look different.

I am trying to picture you with that hair.

YOU should try looking at some of the profiles of the women and you will see what the men are dealing with, at least with these online women.
(especially here in SoCal)/

Whooo boy! That is the truth. Being the curious sort I look at profiles for both genders in lots of different places. Some of the things people say are just nuts. I can't begin to wrap my head around what possesses some people to actually post the things the post.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1363
view profile
History
Posted: 7/3/2017 11:22:45 AM
Noxzema, they keep busting those types of huts for prostitution. I'm sure the good police of Federal Way are working "hard" at making sure nothing nefarious is going on by closely monitoring them, LOL. I call them "coffee whores".
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1364
Posted: 7/3/2017 1:48:37 PM
I liked the Sea Tac Mall.
Clooney you are on fire today :)
Used to live where there was Canada's biggest Mall
hated taking visitor there, we are tired and wanna go now
well, same distance to walk sigh
Nice hotel tho, won a themed room night once at a Club// room was so corny it was cool again
West Edmonton Mall
 Hank7865
Msg: 1365
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2017 5:26:12 AM
I dunno about wearing expiring cosmetic
She should know better
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 1366
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2017 5:37:41 PM
Cooldog wrote:

As for the pimp at the Tacoma Mall, I remember a black guy who had many different colored suits with the matching hats and shoes who always carried a bible. I saw him there for many years. He eventually worked for the mall cleaning crew.
I think is the more likely scenario. A modern day pimp, dressing like a 70s caricature??! *Shaft soundtrack in the background*

I doubt it.

I saw a guy in the airport awhile back, black dude, about 6'5", 250, dressed in a chartreuse-yellow suit, matching tie and hat.....waltzing down the concourse....I mean, this dude was stylin'..everyone was looking at him.......and he came and sat RIGHT beside me at the gate...and there were some sisters nearby that knew him because they were gave him a hard time..."How do you think you can wear a suit like that.?!" He said..."You can when you as black as I am!"

He saw I laughed at that and we started a conversation. He noticed I was reading a book by Pat Buchanan, of all things, and asked about that. Turned out he was a religious type who traveled to preach to inner city kids. He was an ex-football player who went the wrong way, and he wanted to tell at-risk kids to go the other way. We had a good conversation. So there are some pimp-dressing black guys who are religious types.

Sorry , this comment reminded me of that story.
 Hank7865
Msg: 1367
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2017 8:00:35 AM
I go Dutch after 3 dates
 U21984
Msg: 1368
Posted: 7/17/2017 9:13:59 AM
= there were some sisters nearby that knew him because they were gave him a hard time..."How do you think you can wear a suit like that.?!" He said..."You can when you as black as I am!"

He saw I laughed at that and we started a conversation. He noticed I was reading a book by Pat Buchanan, of all things, and asked about that. Turned out he was a religious type who traveled to preach to inner city kids. He was an ex-football player who went the wrong way, and he wanted to tell at-risk kids to go the other way. We had a good conversation. So there are some pimp-dressing black guys who are religious types. =

haha I like every part of this story!
 U21984
Msg: 1369
Posted: 7/17/2017 9:17:03 AM
Fellas,

This is a prelude to my next lesson for you. You pay NOTHING or as little as possible for as long as possible.

For all the talk of how 'feminist' the younger generation (17-22) is, they still expect the man to pay when dating. At least on here.

It's like men get the raw end of both deals - a slutty disrespectful SJW feminist----that wants YOU to pay for everything.

I say LOL to DAT.

You have to learn how to REVERSE the CURSE.

And, I can teach you how.

Hint: It requires some STRONG game right up front. If you lose it upfront, you CAN regain it, but it's like 6.66 times harder!!
 Hank7865
Msg: 1370
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:26:08 AM
Regna terrae, cantata Deo, psallite Cernunnos, Regna terrae, cantata Dea psallite Aradia. caeli Deus, Deus terrae, Humiliter majestati gloriae tuae supplicamus Ut ab omni infernalium spirituum potestate, Laqueo, and deceptione nequitia, Omnis fallaciae, libera nos, dominates. Exorcizamus you omnis immundus spiritus Omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio, Infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, Omnis and congregatio secta diabolica. Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, dominates, Ut coven tuam secura tibi libertate servire facias, Te rogamus, audi nos! Ut inimicos sanctae circulae humiliare digneris, Te rogamus, audi nos! Terribilis Deus Sanctuario suo, Cernunnos ipse truderit virtutem plebi Suae, Aradia ipse fortitudinem plebi Suae. Benedictus Deus, Gloria Patri, Benedictus
 browneyesboo
Msg: 1371
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:38:07 AM
I see your exorcism skills there...are they par with your computer skills?

In amore haec omnia insunt vitia: injuria, suspiciones, inimitiae, induciae, bellum, pax rursus.
 cooldog65
Msg: 1372
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:52:41 AM

I call them "coffee whores".

The bikini coffee stands must be doing great business since they're popping up everywhere in the Puget Sound area. I live by one and have only gone twice. It was expensive and slow. I'd rather go to the strip club and get a lap dance.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 1373
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2017 12:50:59 PM

In amore haec omnia insunt vitia: injuria, suspiciones, inimitiae, induciae, bellum, pax rursus.

Or, in the immortal words of Fozzie: Wakka Wakka!
 forever_live_and_die
Msg: 1374
Posted: 7/17/2017 6:15:49 PM
I'm old fashioned and always pay. I make more money then any woman I've ever dated except one so why not follow societies rules of the past. After all the only rules in dating are the ones you make yourself.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1375
view profile
History
Posted: 7/17/2017 10:43:57 PM
Cooldog, this girl is not wearing a bikini. She's basically naked. She's wearing a g-string and pasties. Do they charge more? Some do offer "touching" and "shows". Some of them have been charged with lewd behavior and prostitution.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > who pays