Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sandwater
Msg: 1384
Wit = pricelessPage 56 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
I don't go to strip clubs. I don't judge people that work or go there though. To each their own. I have been to Hooters before. It's not that bad. The attire may help business. But I'm sure there are people that go there because it's the local sports bar in their area. Or they like the beer, wings, or other items on the menu. I have seen all types of people at Hooters including parents with young children.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 1385
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 9:17:55 AM

Some people didn't want it [Hooters] there because they feel it's degrading and disrespectful to women, it will bring in the wrong type of crowd to their area etc.

Yeah, if it's non-nude, which those coffee-huts are too -- it's not about clothes being too thing -- but just Sexy-Alluring in nature, and the Theme bringing in guys for that purpose. You have Hooters which has More Skin Covered than a PG-rated beach, but all that needs to be done is to have that sexy-alluring Look, with their breasts pushed up in a tight t-shirt, and gals proud of their "Mom Jeans" and mini-vans will start hissing. :)

I don't see how stripping is degrading or disrespectful to women.
If women were FORCED to strip...maybe.

The Mom Jeans protesters will want to believe they're Forced, directly or indirectly, when it's not the case. Even when a strip club had a policy about "no drugs" and wouldn't hire or keep girls who would do "anything" for money or has a drug issue -- and keeps that to a tee... it still has Zero effect on the perception and the stance of Mom Jeans protesters. The real thing is that it's not Traditional to have a gal flaunt her body to get male attention... and when doing it Purposely, where the "these clothes or lack thereof make ME feel sexy; it's for me" line goes out the window -- Momma Jean gets real upset. It's Traditional to suppress human nature like that, and a yearning to go back to the Leave it to Beaver days. Except, a new Beave just walked into town. ;)
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 1386
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 1:14:58 PM

and PS...Good Morning Mr. Pig!
(you're beautiful) :o)

Like O-M-G. Like, I feel so like....violated. I can't even. I mean, like, what about
our minds?

Hot chicks rarely protest these things. It's usually the kool-aid colored hair feminazi.

Yes, this does seem to be generally true.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1387
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 2:05:50 PM
I thought that word feminazi was just used by trolls here, because they hate women. Do you guys really have to wonder why you're without women? Women realize you don't like them. I think paying for sex is the way to go for the women haters. Degrading women and having sex with them at the same time, probably can't get any better than that.

I don't see any women protesting the whores, it's the police saying they don't want them around. They don't want the prostitution that comes along with them. Who wants prostitution in their neighborhood? They say it promotes rape too. I don't want to be shopping around where men culminate to jack off. Cooldog, glad you live where your dreams are fulfilled:)
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 1388
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 2:25:46 PM

I thought that word feminazi was just used by trolls here, because they hate women.

It is used by anyone who wishes to use it anytime they please in a scenario that fits.

it's the police saying they don't want them around.

bahahahaha. The police. You mean "the clients in blue"?
 forumslady
Msg: 1389
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 3:19:27 PM
This addressed to no one in particular, but I read some of the posts about stripper's and women who work at Hooter's.

Stripping is good money. If they are young and have the body for it, why not?? Think about it, work a 40 hour week or work 2 nights and make the same amount of money, or possibly more.

Not everyone working at Hooter's waitressing is a big busted ding bat. I go to hooter's sometimes during football season, it's a great place to watch the college games I love, specifically the SEC/Alabama games. Wings, beer, football, all in one place, I'm set. I sure as heck don't care how the girls look or what they wear. These girls are making good money as well. I've talked to them. I went in once with my daughter and oldest son. My daughter thought she recognized one of the waitresses, who wound up waiting on us and sure enough, she was going to the same college as my daughter. She was working there to help pay for her tuition. Once we got to talking, she told me half of the waitresses were college students. Add to that, we wound up talking about the nursing profession because that was her major.

I can be emotional at times, but I'm mostly level headed and pragmatic. If someone wants to work a job where they can make good money and if it helps further their future goals, then I say, go for it.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 1390
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 3:41:48 PM
( a snort and eye roll)
Twin Peaks / Tilted Kilt / Hooters, employ young women who choose to apply for the job. They choose to wear the required clothing. They are well aware of the dress code prior to agreeing to be employed.
To the best of my knowledge, they are not threatened or tortured. ..................or drugged.

I saw more skin at my nephews high school graduation, with the popular teen fashion front and center.

The other diners seated around us, as we chow down on the fried pickles at Hooters, look no different than, they do at any other bar and grille, / sports bar. Sheesh!

Hayell, I showed more skin when I was younger. LOL Came in 2nd place in a wet T-shirt contest! And no one paid me to strut my stuff! Dayam!
(for good measure, one more eye roll)

Edit: Forumslady, high five!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1391
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 5:10:15 PM
Hooters is a restaurant like any other restaurant, not a big deal. They give it that name to make it more interesting and as a marketing tool. Tilted Kilt, same deal, it's just a restaurant. You can't compare restaurants where the ladies wear clothes to places places where they don't.

Is it degrading and demeaning to be naked and have strange men touch you as they stick money into your g-string, a place most women would not let a man touch her on a first date? Some places have that "foot" rule now, you can't touch them, so now they just throw the money at them, now that's not degrading is it? I've seen documentaries and have spoken to men who have frequented these places, and even they admit how horrendous it is for the women.

All topless places are not created equal. There are so many are dingy shitholes where the women are lucky if they make a day's wage in them. They get treated like crap by whoever is employing them too. It's not a job where anyone respects you.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1392
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 5:21:52 PM
LDY?? Where is my high 5.. sniffle
Er, how exactly do you know this NewYorker?
My beauty friend entering a bikini contest to score VIP tix? Good
Had that body I'd be naked at the grocery store
Bit Judge Dredd NY
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1393
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 6:03:23 PM
Hooters is a restaurant like any other restaurant, not a big deal. They give it that name to make it more interesting and as a marketing tool. Tilted Kilt, same deal, it's just a restaurant. You can't compare restaurants where the ladies wear clothes to places where they don't.

Is it degrading and demeaning to be naked and have strange men touch you as they stick money into your g-string, a place most women would not let a man touch her on a first date? Some places have that "foot" rule now, you can't touch them, so now they just throw the money at them, now that's not degrading is it? I've seen documentaries and have spoken to men who have frequented these places, and even they admit how horrendous it is for the women.

All topless places are not created equal. There are so many are dingy shitholes where the women are lucky if they make a day's wage in them. They get treated like crap by whoever is employing them too. It's not a job where anyone respects you.

Edit: Ouija, know what? What goes on!? I've seen documentaries about strippers, and know men that have frequented those places. If working naked wasn't demoralizing and degrading, why don't more women consider it? Most women look good physically when they're young.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1394
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 6:26:58 PM
You appear to have a bias... you think it is wrong so therefore Must be wrong
Working in those places isn't a first ( or last date) Seriously I can't fault women playing on the old guys fantasies.
More women prolly do consider it but miss the cut
Most of the women I have met do those jobs are raising a family, hard to do on minimum wage
btw, I used to be a cyber angel, the Men to fear the most aren't the ones at those places.. they are the fake " legit" guys
 cooldog65
Msg: 1395
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/20/2017 7:40:37 PM
Having frequented strip clubs the "foot rule" (4 foot rule) isn't enforced. Who would pay for a lap dance if there's no contact? A $30 lap dance lasts about 3-4 minutes. They always tell me it's ok to touch and they reciprocate. I don't treat them badly or degrade them. It's just a good time.
 forumslady
Msg: 1396
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/21/2017 10:40:22 AM
Sweet Jesus.
It isn't a good idea for ANYONE to be short sighted and think in terms of what other people should or should not do.
Before anyone says it, I'm not talking about obvious things that need to stay illegal, but how much do we, as a society, want to make illegal?
We already imprison more people, in the US, than any other country.
What someone does or does not do with their body's is a personal decision and there is NO way I will EVER support making something illegal that people should be able to decide for themselves is right or wrong, for them.

Let's get real here. Yes, there are some nasty, low down places no one would want to work. There are also higher class places where women can make a bundle.
They are going home, with hundreds of dollars a night, that someone willingly gave them, but they feel bad about themselves/degraded?!
GIVE ME A BREAK!
Ok, maybe a few, but most of them feel pretty darn good about it.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 1397
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/22/2017 1:57:24 PM

Before anyone says it, I'm not talking about obvious things that need to stay illegal, but how much do we, as a society, want to make illegal?

If I could make a living as a professional steel-tip lawn 'Jarts' player, I'd certainly give it a try. Cornhole is for puzzies.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 1398
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/22/2017 5:34:01 PM
Only real men can play Jarts
err, doesn't cornholes mean the same in the USA?
Spent too much time trying to save garage spider
He is with the big spider in the sky now
thisclose to naming him. RIP Bert
 NewYorker58
Msg: 1399
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/22/2017 6:26:05 PM
Forum, if a woman wants to sell herself, sure she's free to do that, but I don't want it in my neighborhood. What a mess 42nd Street was in NYC with residents and tourists not being able to go anywhere near there until one mayor finally decided to clean it up and get the strip joints out of there, and then the drugs and the prostitution went along with it.
 cooldog65
Msg: 1400
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/24/2017 8:55:59 AM
A stand that is a few miles from me (Pink Sugar Espresso) also has several more stands around the region and they have an instagram page. Lots of pasties...*smiles*
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 1401
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/24/2017 9:02:18 AM
Lots of gals at them Coney Island hot dog stands too...
 sun___flower
Msg: 1402
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/24/2017 1:00:32 PM
Ouija
err, doesn't cornholes mean the same in the USA?

Yes, it does. The game is called 'bean bag toss' in CA and OR. Midwesterners hilariously call it 'cornhole.' I laughed myself silly at a woman who had '1st prize in cornhole' listed as an Interest on her profile, and made it my profile headline for awhile.
 Chromis1
Msg: 1403
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/24/2017 4:58:42 PM
^^^^ We call it that in Pittsburgh, too. Seems as if every outside function has this game set up, complete with these itty bitty babushka wearing ladies telling little Luke to go play cornhole with his cousins. A head-shaker, every time.
 Mister0Independent
Msg: 1404
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/25/2017 5:41:02 PM

How many dates should a man pay for before the woman contributes?

I’m a gentleman so I would not dare to insult a woman by insinuating that in this 21st century, she can’t be responsible enough to assume the price of her consumption... that would be sexism.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 1405
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/26/2017 8:12:43 PM

Who would pay for a lap dance if there's no contact? A $30 lap dance lasts about 3-4 minutes. They always tell me it's ok to touch and they reciprocate. I don't treat them badly or degrade them. It's just a good time.

A guy I know spent $400 one recent evening at a strip club ....only on drinks, table dances, lap dances, private room dances........The same guy says "I would NEVER pay for pu**y." I mean, does that even make sense?!?! Who's the bigger loser....? A guy who will spend $400 for basically a hangover and a right hand workout, vs. a guy who will spend the same $400 on doin' the wild thang with the real thang?
 spot4username
Msg: 1406
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/26/2017 8:30:25 PM

A guy I know spent $400 one recent evening at a strip club ....only on drinks, table dances, lap dances, private room dances........The same guy says "I would NEVER pay for pu**y." I mean, does that even make sense?!?! Who's the bigger loser....? A guy who will spend $400 for basically a hangover and a right hand workout, vs. a guy who will spend the same $400 on doin' the wild thang with the real thang?

If he actually paid for all of those activities $400 is dirt cheap. I have to question his math or his memory in general.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 1407
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/26/2017 8:41:06 PM

If he actually paid for all of those activities $400 is dirt cheap. I have to question his math or his memory in general.

Well....$400 sounds about right for a few lap dances, table dances, a privave room dance, and some drinks... The drinks at this place are dirt cheap. Don't think it is unreasonable at all. Cooldog says lap dances are $30....IIRC table dances are $10, +/-....and those are split among the guys at the table. He paid $100 for a room dance, 30 minutes....for the life of me I can't figure out what the h*ll you're going to do with a stripper for 30 minutes...alone.....if you don't "do the dirty" with her......he said she ...just....danced....and he got a little boob feel action....whoopee bleep......he is a sucker that got ripped off, in my view.

He paid $100 for basically nuttin' yet he "would never pay for ......the real thang?!."

$400 sounds about right, IMO.

Maybe you're used to Chippendale scale expenditures.
 spot4username
Msg: 1408
view profile
History
Wit = priceless
Posted: 7/26/2017 8:54:25 PM

Maybe you're used to Chippendale scale expenditures.

No. I worked in a club over 20 years ago and the activities you are tallying would have been more than $400 even back then. I guess I was lucky enough to work in a "nice" club.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >