Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Artists seeking love online...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AbstractAstra
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Artists seeking love online...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Well the way you've responded to someone else's posts would immediately put me off messaging you. If that's how you talk to people, you're probably not going to get many replies.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Artists seeking love online...
Posted: 11/7/2016 2:23:17 PM
^^^^^

I only had to read msg 3 to agree with the poster above me wholeheartedly

Fiddle dee dee
 cooldog65
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2016 2:57:55 AM
^^^^^ The poster above you wasted her time responding to somebody who's been gone since early 2016. I can agree with her too.
 kolinskysables
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2017 8:49:01 PM
I'm a visual artist and I feel the same way. It's very difficult to meet artists in general and on the dating sites almost impossible. At least in my area of upstate NY. I love my art -- it's my life but I'm kinda down lately. It's so difficult not having anyone to share ideas with and keep the energy going. I would say the majority of men's profiles list interests that I do not share. Fishing, Riding their motorcycle, sports, camping. So disheartening. I so wish to have someone to share my life with. I can't cuddle with my charcoal sticks and I have spent many years reading about and studying my craft. I am grateful and blessed, but I would like some company someday.
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Artists seeking love online...