Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Militiamen occupy U.S. national parks building in Oregon      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 76
Militiamen occupy U.S. national parks building in OregonPage 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
At the time of the writing of the constitution there was no standing army, so local militia was called upon to defend the country and they were issued no arms and brought their own to battle. This is what I believe was the intent of a well regulated militia and the right to bear arms within the second amendment .

When someone enters the armed forces upon discharge they are automatically entered into the reserve army-they can be recalled for active duty, as we've seen all to well with Iraq and Afghanistan. They've taken an oath to defend the country which cannot be rescinded.

And anyone else who is a citizen between the age of 17 and 44 is also part of the unorganized militia, but they, without prior military service, have taken no such oath to defend the country.

Regardless, whether the militia is an organized or unorganized militia both are formed to defend the country. The actions of the criminals in Oregon are against the law and there's no way to justify calling these criminals any type of militia, organized or not.
 deetristate
Msg: 77
Militiamen occupy U.S. national parks building in Oregon
Posted: 1/24/2016 3:14:14 PM
this is another example of how media determines what is important to the hoi poloi - uh, like a snow storm in winter. Amazing and wondrous!
 cotter
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2016 4:42:40 PM
Message 79 ...

Posted By:cotter
If your militia does not participate in such activities as what is going on in Oregon, you could have actually come in and spoken up about it in order to shed light on exactly what "official militias" do and how they operate. But you stayed silent.

What part of the Term Unorganized Militia do you not understand..... It is Unorganized, until such time as the Governor of California calls for the Enrollment of the Militia....
Right ... so if it is "unorganized", how do you even know who is part of it and who isn't?
How does the governor know who to call for?
And if it is "unorganized", what good could that do anyone? If there have been no practice sessions, no one knows who the others are and what their capabilities are, no one is vetted so you have no idea if when the governor calls for this so-called enrollment if you're getting the local drug addicts, or drunks, or drug dealers or the local serial rapist.

I'm wondering has anyone else noticed that "BBEisback" still has not answered the questions I posed in Message 65? They were quite elementary in that the answers only required between 1 & 3 words. Yet he still has not answered them. He's written paragraph after paragraph to skirt the answers but has not answered the questions.

In Message 64, "BBEisback" posted some sort of oath and felt that would cover him as to what is going on with the topic of this thread. The thread (all along) has been about some so-called militiamen occupying a nature preserve in Oregon. So I asked the following questions ...
Question 1 ... What does that have to do with a "militia" ... that is occupying a nature reserve?

Question 2 ... Is that the kind of stuff you do in your militia group?

Question 2 ... Do the people in your militia group also take that oath?
So here's an example of all that was required ...
Question 1 ... "I don't know" or "Actually, it doesn't" would have sufficed because it sounds like "BBEisback" has no idea if the people occupying that nature reserve took any kind of oath. But instead of answering, he has been posting gobs of snarky remarks embedded in paragraphs of useless words.
Question 2 ... "Yes" or "No" would have sufficed. Either the militia group "BBEisback" identifies with gets involved in that kind of behavior or they don't. Again though, instead of answering, "BBEisback" posted snarky remarks embedded in mountains of words that mean nothing to the topic of the thread.
Question 3 ... "Yes" or "No" or even "I don't know" would have sufficed because either "BBEisback" knows or he doesn't know but as I pointed out, perhaps "BBEisback" has no idea who the people in his militia group are, so then he maybe doesn't know.

See ... answers using between 1 & 3 words would have sufficed. Very strange that he didn't figure that out.

Why is he beating around the bush about this? Maybe this an embarrassing situation for him? I doubt it as it appears he is quite proud of his military service. And if he served honorably then he has a right to be proud of it. It also appears as if he takes "the oath" quite literally when it comes to some sort of antiquated idea of an actual militia. That's his right, but please try to understand if many of us view it as what it is ... antiquated by a few hundred years of change in our society and our nation's military status.

I asked direct questions out of curiosity and "BBEisback" got demeaning and snarky (which is nothing new about the way he consistently treats me in here). It appears even "defensive". People who dodge questions appear uninformed and even ignorant ... just saying.

And now it's time for "BBEisback" to once again post some snarky demeaning remarks about me. It's okay ... I'm used to him doing that. (It does make me wonder if he treats all smart and articulate women like that. Whoops ... that remark was off topic. Pardon me.)
 BBEisBack
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2016 5:15:54 PM
IDGAD what You want, cotter....... You & gtomustang made a whole bunch of Posts demeaning Me......

I don't care for your usual games you play here...... As far as I'm concerned, you can wish in one hand & **** in the other... See which one fills up first..... You can go try & play Gotcha with someone else.....

I was not participating in this thread, but you & gtomustang made your Snide Little Remarks in Posts 48, 49, 50, 53, 55, 56, 62..... I will make up my own mind, whether I want to participate in a thread or not....

And now it's time for you to once again post some snarky demeaning remarks about me. It's okay ... I'm used to you doing that. (It does make me wonder if you treat all smart and articulate women like that. Whoops ... that remark was off topic. Pardon me.)

You should know all about Snarky Remarks...... One would only need to look at Your Posts, to see some of them.....

Posted By: BlackOnyx48
You, me and many others here have served in the military, however you are the only one giving those dirtbags any creditability....saying that they are somewhat equal to branches of the Military...are you fcck'n nutz....

Why don't you Quote Me, where I have given them any Creditably.... Go on and find where I have posted it....
Or you can make another Foul Mouthed Ranting Post..... That seems to be what you do the Most Here......

ETA: Anyone with half a Brain could read the Oath I posted & come to the Conclusion that I do not support the Group in Oregon..... That You couldn't..... Well I guess You can see what I think about that.....

Between You & gtomustang, Y'all made Reference to Me in 7 posts..... That's when I came in this thread...... The Both of Y'all can go Suck an Egg, for all I care.....
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/24/2016 5:53:32 PM
^^^^^^^^
Clearly you're loose from the nuthouse, or should be in one....whatever the case...STFU......
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/24/2016 6:23:16 PM

You've been making snide little comments about me, without the Seeds to come out & call me out by name since the 2nd page of this thread...

IDGAD what You want, cotter....... You & gtomustang made a whole bunch of Posts demeaning Me......

Geez... What a cry baby...

None of Y'all were asking the question, because you wanted an answer.... It was & is just a way to put someone down...

That's your assumption... not their statement... Guess you must be playing your "Amazing Kreskin" game again...

But here's a hint sunshine... If that is what they were doing... all you had to do was give a straight forward answer... just like cotter illustrated... and it would have shut the whole thing down...

Too bad your "Amazing Kreskin" powers didn't reveal then to you...

You're probably thinking of the Term 'Regulated' as 'Rules & Regulations'....

No... I suspect he meant exactly what the term meant... when used in the late 18th century... and in the way it was used

As the founders used the Term, how is a 'Well Regulated' Watch, 'Well Regulated'?

That's the second stupidest analogy I've ever heard... First off... because it means different things when used for inanimate objects rather than people...

In the case of militias and military matters... it meant exactly what it means in militia and military matters... drilled and disciplined... drilled meaning pretty much exactly what it means... militarily... today... trained in military field maneouvres... and disciplined also meaning pretty much exactly what it means... militarily... today... competently and effectively led...

In case you weren't aware of this... in the 18th century... it was common military doctrine that ordinary troops... and especially militia... were incapable of fighting with proper military restraint... unless they had educated... and typically "well-heeled"... gentlemen to exercise leadership and enforce restraint... through discipline...
 8inscrew
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/24/2016 6:55:59 PM
Too lazy to google the definition of militia? Of course you are.

Too self absorbed to see you and gto antagonizing him? Of course you are.

Too dumb to understand plain English? Well....it's obvious you don't get it for some reason.
Maybe it's obstinacy or prejudice.
Then it would be bigotry. Which also happens to be dumb.

You post your hatred and ignorance every single day.
About our veterans. About Jews or zion too.... whatever.
I wonder if the years in Germany sprouted your beliefs, or you are just a natural born?
Now you are playing naive? That is an insult to honest and smart women every where.
Yet you still have a profoundly over inflated sense of self-importance and superiority. Weird.

Lots of men and women answered the call from our President. Some stepped up before the need had arisen.
Many ended up with changed lives. You put them down and mock them but how many are still carrying metal,
scars, severe trauma, emotional distress from fighting to keep your rights... not to mention loss of life or limb..
while you spend countless hours belittling, antagonizing, and cutting on them here?

Did you take an oath cotter? Maybe some vets come here for help?
Does cutting on them "honor" their need and right to get help?
Or apparently if you are off duty, it's just more fun to troll. Ignore the code you swore to.
Good thing others have integrity.
You have a superior? Someone to complain to? File a complaint?
I'd like to. Show them your level of care and respect and integrity.
Won't be an effort to link them to your history here....
Should someone take a minute to get a phone number?
Are you willing to stand behind your words and let your superiors decide?

Are you really bound to the Florence Nightingale Pledge?

solemnly pledge myself before God and in the presence of this assembly, to pass my life in purity and to practice my profession faithfully. I will abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous, and will not take or knowingly administer any harmful drug. I will do all in my power to maintain and elevate the standard of my profession, and will hold in confidence all personal matters committed to my keeping and all family affairs coming to my knowledge in the practice of my calling. With loyalty will I endeavor to aid the physician in his work, and devote myself to the welfare of those committed to my care.

[\quote]

I see you like a bucket with no bottom.
Sure I'm not the only one.
I'd still stop a group of gang bangers from robbing and raping you late at night..... as I bet bbe would.
Even if it meant you got to survive but I didn't.
Service? With a smile.

This country is full of people who are ready to serve. Hence you being free to enjoy your opinion.
Voice it, no matter how foul.
Sharia law is your alternative. You up for some stonings? Rape to become legal?
Need to learn a new version of how to respect men? Women? Children?
Watch the stoning of Du'a Khilil Aswad.

That is the reason some folks decide to join the military.
Look at images of small children, gassed to death on the way to school, lunch boxes in hand.
That is reason enough for many to get off their arses and quit running their jibblets.

That is also why any other able bodied person is required to be ready to do their part.
It's even required by US law.

Something stinks.
You didn't know about about signing up at at 18? Being eligible until 44?
Selective service? Maybe you need an education.... but who's responsibility is that?

Guess you missed my answer to your question in the "charging our leaders" thread.
Is that your go to answer when confronted with evidence of your ignorance and narrow mindedness, hate and disrespect?
Crickets?

The group in OR?
It's not illegal to have guns in the national forest.
Nor is extended camping or use.

But.... 18 US code§ 930

§9239.2-3 responsibility for execution
§9239.2-4 filing charges

Maybe it's just taking the proper authority a bit of time to figure out which cluster **** agency will take the lead?
Or how they are supposed to do it?

Save just setting the damn place on fire, then opening fire as the "terrorists" flee.... or commanding the squad to fire for effect.
On US citizens. I mean... this isn't exactly Kent state.

My own indentation ends in 5 years. Does that mean I'm going to stop being faithful?
Bundy ended up being racist, but started out being bullied by the blm.
Ever had the government take away a ranch that has been in the family since the beginning of the great migration west?
Me neither. I can empathize without out being a fanatic. Can't I?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 83
Posted: 1/24/2016 7:13:22 PM

a group of gang bangers

I wonder what would happen to these gang bangers if they claimed they were militia, took over a store at gunpoint, and claimed they'ed fight to the death to hold the store?

Sharia law is your alternative.

Are there any mosques in Montana? I'll bet dimes to donuts there isn't any sharia law, stonings, or Muslim rape in Montana.

You didn't know about about signing up at at 18? Being eligible until 44?

Yea, everyone signs up for the draft at age 18, but they don't take any oath at the time.

The group in OR?
It's not illegal to have guns in the national forest.
Nor is extended camping or use.

Probably not. But taking over a government facility at gun point and then publically stating it is a siege and you'll shoot any authorities on sight, and you'll stay and fight to the death probably puts these criminals in the illegal zone.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/24/2016 7:37:54 PM

fighting to keep your rights...

Oh please... No American soldier has fought to protect the rights or freedoms or liberties of America and Americans... in any of our lifetimes... no matter how much people want to convince themselves they did... That is their self-motivation for joining... not a fact of any war the US has been in for a very long time... and certainly not a tool to be used in a feeble attempt to shame someone...

Sharia law is your alternative. You up for some stonings? Rape to become legal?
Need to learn a new version of how to respect men? Women? Children?

Jeebus dude... you don't seriously believe your own BS... Do you...? Sharia law is her alternative...? That's just pathetic dude...

You have a superior? Someone to complain to? File a complaint?
I'd like to. Show them your level of care and respect and integrity.
Won't be an effort to link them to your history here....
Should someone take a minute to get a phone number?

And that's just pathetically juvenile... You do know there is a minimum age on this site... right...? It's almost as pathetic as calling someone out for a fight over the internet...
 8inscrew
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/24/2016 8:06:43 PM
1- why lie? You don't wonder.
Private vs public is wildly different. We all get to decide what happens for the public. Or should....

2- http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/muslim-in-montana/article_9dc1ca32-d984-11df-890d-001cc4c002e0.html

I like her scarf too... plus 30% making it through for Rocky, yep.
That's when you burn shit down.

3- oath to be American? You don't pledge allegiance?
Are you something other than American?
Just unwilling or able to stand up for others?

4- I agree with our laws, for the most part.... why I sited the laws they are breaking.

I can still look at this in a way that tries to understand other folk's perspective.
Burn them out perspective? Hurt them to squash a belief or potential uprising?
No. I too will always be faithful.
They are wrong but don't need to be slaughtered to retain my sense of patriotism.

Telling though.... obvious in fact.

Just like lil joe up there.... used to be American. Didn't you?

You take an oath too lil joe? Educate Canadians now?
Had problems being American?

You too are welcome.

Edit.... I'm seriously wondering if cot works for the va. That would make sense.
Chalmers P. Wylie Veterans Administration Ambulatory Care Center? Guessing. Maybe a good one.
She really like this in person?

Honestly just guessing. Educated guessing.
From things she has said here. Made public.
She hates the pledge too. Has since she was a little girl.
My memory refuses to let things go.
 michelinman2
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/24/2016 9:18:10 PM
IMO, which means Jack Shyt, first place goes to 8inch, second place to BBE. The rest lost, especially the lady.

No man/woman should have to defend serving their country, when/where/what/who they swear an oath to, who they love and if they do or don't believe in a god. Especially someone who took an oath to basically die for me, you and his/her country.
 cotter
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2016 9:59:21 PM
Message 86 & 89 ...
OMG ... LMFAO!

I knew we needed a comic strip for those guys in Oregon ... but can we put BBE and 8in in the comic strip as well? Please, please, please?

We could put them in charge of the candy d1cks that were sent ... eh?

I'm seriously wondering if cot works for the va. That would make sense.
Yeah ... I work for the VA ... that's it! For a guy who claims to have such a great memory, he can't remember that I am a home health nurse ... I make house calls, and a lot of the guys are vets. In fact, they just love me. They're very verbal about what they like or don't like about our country ... and being sent into 2 illegal wars for "Dumbya/Gumpya" is high on their list of what they consider a very wrong thing to have done.

I know I never said that, but I'll let the guy who's memory "refuses to let things go" believe it. Wouldn't want to shatter his belief ... wouldn't want him to go off the deep end ... right?

Message 90 ...
No man/woman should have to defend serving their country ...
You're absolutely right ... if in fact they served. As I said in Message 82, ...
... it appears he is quite proud of his military service. And if he served honorably then he has a right to be proud of it.

So what is your point for posting that? We haven't all said that often enough in here?

Or were you inferring that the "militiamen" in Oregon need to also be thanked for the service they are providing us all in that nature reserve?

Especially someone who took an oath to basically die for me, you and his/her country.
Listen pal, you really do have the wrong thread ... this thread is about some group of hicks passing themselves off as "militiamen" who are illegally occupying a nature preserve in Oregon. There is no proof that any one of them actually served ... or took any kind of oath.
 michelinman2
Msg: 88
Posted: 1/24/2016 10:11:33 PM
It WAS a thread about the group of misfits in Oregon. Then it turned. Maybe turn it back without personal attacks on the few men in here who served and DID take an oath. They DID something, you've done SFA. Did YOU put on a uniform and serve you country?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/25/2016 4:18:15 AM
Thank for your reply Mr screw. So, I took the time to look at your link about Montana Muslims and wondered if you actually live in the same Montana that other Montanans live in:

So, who are the Muslims living in Bozeman?

They’re aspiring doctors born and raised here. They’re Iraq war veterans who hope to again serve their country. They’re young women experiencing a new independence.

They’re hopeful and they’re happy to be here.

Here are a few of their stories.

RAIMA AMIN

Raima Amin began wearing a hijab on her first day of class at Bozeman’s Sacajawea Middle School.

“It was a personal decision, unlike what many people think,” she recalled, perched on a stool in the sun in the cafeteria at Montana State University’s Strand Union Building. “I wasn’t forced to.”

The night before her first day of middle school, she picked out a light gray, cotton hijab - one that matched her outfit. She modeled it for her mom to make sure it looked just right.

When she got to school, she heard her classmates whispering. She couldn’t tell what they were saying, but she knew it was about her.

“Then, this one girl came up and said ‘Oh, I love your scarf,’” Amin said. “That just made my day. After that it made it a lot easier.”
http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/muslim-in-montana/article_9dc1ca32-d984-11df-890d-001cc4c002e0.html

Geepers it seems that at least some Montanans are actually friendly and don't much worry about Sharia Law or Muslim stonings and rapes. I googled stoning, sharia law, and Muslim rape in Montana...there aren't any stories about any of that activity...apparently Muslims in Montana aren't extremists...unlike apparently some Montanans.

3- oath to be American? You don't pledge allegiance?
Are you something other than American?
Just unwilling or able to stand up for others?

Dude, an oath isn't a pledge. And BTW nice segway to the "un-American" claim. Classic! I always shake my head in amazement when the radicals throw out the "un-American" claim, like somehow they in their different beliefs are somehow more American than me (and my family has only been here since pre-revolutionary times.)

Just like lil joe up there.... used to be American. Didn't you?

You take an oath too lil joe? Educate Canadians now?
Had problems being American?

There ya go...Joe you un-American heathen! Personally, I believe those that keep calling other Americans un-American are the traitors of American values. It is these name-callers who are the ones attempting to tear down the fabric of America in the most un-Patriotic manner. We are all American's here, even some azzhole from Montana who writes in such a dyslexic manner it's almost unintelligible.

Mr Screw, I don't remember if you've mentioned military service, and if you served, I wish to thank you. But, military service doesn't make you more American, or someone who hasn't served un-American...and in my opinion any such claim to the contrary is unpatriotic, derisive, and unbecoming of American values and so unlike the stories of Montanans I've heard.

Honestly just guessing. Educated guessing.
From things she has said here. Made public.
My memory refuses to let things go.

Screw, you remember something that has never been said, alluded to, or true. Cotter has never said these things you "think" you remember. And it is another attempt to claim someone is less American then you...really sad!
 funchesf
Msg: 90
Posted: 1/25/2016 7:23:17 AM

Posted By: BBEisback
Every person I know, who served in the US Marine Corps, if asked......
Would say they're a Marine..... Not a Former marine, but a Marine....

wouldn't the inability or refusal to classify oneself as being a Former Marine be a symptom of PTSD

I was trained as a US Army Combat Infantryman Soldier......
I am a Soldier & shall remain one, till I die.....

so if you were ever arrested for a traffic violation etc. ...would you only give your Name Rank and Serial Number ...

Cotter, will you stop being a Nurse, just because, you stop working as one?

what if the police officer that arrested you for a traffic violation actually no longer worked as one....would you adhere to their authority...

As for My Oath, I shall Honor it, as long as I'm alive.....
Whether it's Legally Binding or not.......

and that would present no problem as long as it is done within the law
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/25/2016 2:45:07 PM
I'm confused...you can't be a Marine and a Soldier...well you can, you'd have to leave one and re-enlist in the other.
Based on how much this buffoon talks, I'm sure he'd give us an explanation as to why he left the Marines...and yeah, the Marines are better trained then the Army...no matter what division...

This guy is blowing dogs.....
 cotter
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2016 4:18:04 PM
Now this is not entirely confirmed, but I found a report on the Internet that says those Oregon Yahoos are about to surrender ... due to an outbreak of pink eye!

The report is quite entertaining ... mentions that pink eye being quite contagious was probably spread from person to person through direct contact with an infected individual's "secretions" normally through sexual activity, ass play etc.

http://nationalreport.net/oregon-militia-surrender-due-viral-pink-eye-outbreak-reports-say/
It’s believed the infection spread among the militia through direct contact with an infected individual’s secretions, normally through sexual activity, ass play being the most common. The ((occupation)) sausage fest started back on January 2nd and would be very difficult (considering the amount of sex toys and lubricant the men have blitzed through) trying to pinpoint exactly who “patient zero” is (Jon Ritzheimer the likely “host” according to informant).

Ammon Bundy, the so-called leader of this ((liberty)) yeehawdist movement, planned a community meeting to announce an exit strategy, but cancelled due to a venue dispute. Now with a viral pink eye outbreak bringing the ranchers domestic terrorists to their knees, the venue chosen will hopefully be an Oregon federal prison.

LMFAO ... now that's funny stuff.

Those guys won't be able to hold out much longer!

I wonder if they're maybe just surviving on their sugar highs they're getting from ... ummmm ... eating/svcking on those candy d1cks?
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/26/2016 5:20:26 PM
if this is true...it's a fate worst then death, a bunch of so called warriors get taken out by pink eye...boy this is rich, but I knew they were punks, I guess now they know it too...
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/26/2016 5:35:28 PM

Msg: 96
Now this is not entirely confirmed, but I found a report on the Internet that says those Oregon Yahoos are about to surrender ... due to an outbreak of pink eye!

If I am not mistaken, this report is like The Onion, news satire. In other words, fake news.
 cotter
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2016 8:12:20 PM
Well ... so much for the "pink eye" epidemic ... now at least they'll get the proper eye drops for their problems. Both Bundy brothers have now been arrested and in custody. The jail nurses will deal with their eye problems.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 96
Posted: 1/26/2016 8:15:04 PM
One of them was killed though. The authorities went to such lengths to avoid that, that the death is especially sad.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 97
Posted: 1/27/2016 4:21:08 AM
The leader was killed, 1 shot and others arrested late last night, or early this morning while they were outside the compound.
One witness stated that the one killed was actually trying to surrender, but was executed by Police....

Militiamen...Your Move.......
 cotter
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2016 9:01:15 AM
Message 100 ...
One of them was killed though.
Actually, the Bundy's are just fine ... it was the guy who was sitting under the tarp way back at the beginning who was killed.

Ammon Bundy is unharmed and his brother, Ryan was shot but only injured.

The guy who got shot was the one who said he'd rather get shot and killed than go to jail. Hmmm ... be careful what you wish for?
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/27/2016 12:14:43 PM
yes he made a statement not unlike Pablo Escobar made many years ago

" I would rather be buried in Colombia, than live in prison in the USA", as the US was seeking extradition.

I'm sure many people are perfectly happy that things turned out that way for Escobar, he got his wish, only too bad it didn't happen years earlier
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2016 2:16:34 PM
It seems like it would have been easier to surround the facility and close water, food, electricity, and fuel from entering.
A couple of concrete highway barriers positioned in the driveways would halt vehicles from travel in either direction.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Militiamen occupy U.S. national parks building in Oregon